Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Image



  • 0

Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:38 pm

    



It breaks my heart so share with you that Camila Avella, who was the favorite for Señorita Colombia 2018-2019 in November where the winner would go to Miss Universe 2019 has been rejected by CNB. After being designated by the department, contestants must also be approved by the national organization and Camila was rejected because of contracts that will interfere if she were to win and for seminude photos.

President of CNB, Raimundo Angulo confirmed her rejection on a radio show today.



I don't know if Srta Colombia 2018-2019 has an official thread so I'm creating this topic to share the bad news!


Paulina Vega - Miss Universe 2014

Image

FOLLOW THE ROAD TO SEÑORITA COLOMBIA: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1535555
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá, Colombia//Las Vegas, Nevada
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 6280
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, sports, traveling, poker etc...
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby Clorentine » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:43 pm

"seminude photos" ... i really hate prudish organizations, those photos were not even porn, it is reaaly sad, but my favorite is Tatiana Macea, the ginger girl
Image
User avatar
Clorentine
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:08 am
Location: Costa Rica
Country: Costa Rica (cr)
Reputation: 816
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: My hobbies
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Boss people around
Message: Im here to criticize haha, thats what you all do right!!??

  • 2

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby chorr » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:51 pm

I am yet to see all the girls competing for Miss Colombia 2019 but you sure as hell missed a Miss Universe crown here Colombia.

Image

2018 is a fucking cursed year in pageantry. I think its already safe to say that Philippines, South Africa and the entire Miss Universe pageant is up for a shocker, an unpleasant one to be specific, come December.

Image
Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
User avatar
chorr
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8508
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 am
Location: just looking around
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 10207
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:01 pm

Clorentine wrote:"seminude photos" ... i really hate prudish organizations, those photos were not even porn, it is reaaly sad, but my favorite is Tatiana Macea, the ginger girl


I know its disgusting, CNB was also like that, our best bet for the pageant for Miss Universe 2018 was disqualified a few days ago too for the same reason, the photos weren't bad at all and very tastefully done, if Priscila Machado who had nude photos that were not tasteful at all was still allowed to compete and was SECOND RUNNER UP to Miss Universe somehow, then Camila should absolutely be allowed to compete in my opinion but like you said, Raimundo is very prudish so it won't happen.

And yes, Tatiana Macea is probably my favorite now but we have some other great girls too for 2019 like Maria Luisa Bula, Laura Olascuaga, Maria Gabriela Tafur etc..... no one has been approved by CNB yet for that edition yet to my knowledge I think they're focusing on this Miss Universe fast track first.
Paulina Vega - Miss Universe 2014

Image

FOLLOW THE ROAD TO SEÑORITA COLOMBIA: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1535555
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá, Colombia//Las Vegas, Nevada
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 6280
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, sports, traveling, poker etc...
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby Thomas876 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:08 pm

She is absolutely gorgeous, nearly a Goddess! What a waste, Juan!!! I can't believe she will not even participate in the national pageant.
TOP for Miss Universe 2018 :

1. Costa Rica 2. El Salvador 3. France
4. South Africa 5. Philippines


Image

TEAM FRANCE 2014
User avatar
Thomas876
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 9287
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: France - Rhône-Alpes (01).
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 2902
Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: High school student.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.
Message: ♥ VIVE LA FRANCE ♥

  • 4

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby MariaAndreina » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:23 pm

She was a Miss Universe in the making.. what a waste.
User avatar
MariaAndreina
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 13484
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 4:02 am
Location: Miami, Florida
Country: Ecuador (ec)
Reputation: 13660
Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Write a message here

  • 7

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby bifnaked » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Philippines feel your pain as this happens every year in Bb Pilipinas, what a waste =O/
User avatar
bifnaked
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5498
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:58 am
Location: Canada
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 5480
Date of Birth: 21 Oct 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Exotic Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Exotic Dancing
Message: ********* HOT *********

  • 1

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby pitbull » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:29 pm

Can someone explain to me why Miss Colombia waited at the last minute to crown their girl??? ... Ugh it makes me angry!!!!! =/ =/ =/ =/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/

I don't think she's the first one right? anyways whoever Colombia crowns will not have much time to prepare. Still a Top 16 is definitely possible but winning Miss Universe not so much... :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((
User avatar
pitbull
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 2189
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:24 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4525
Real Life Name/Nick: Robbie!!!!!
Date of Birth: 24 Aug 1996
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Nothing
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe
Message: Hello!!! If You want to get to know me better, don't be afraid to PM me

  • 1

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:44 pm

pitbull wrote:Can someone explain to me why Miss Colombia waited at the last minute to crown their girl??? ... Ugh it makes me angry!!!!! =/ =/ =/ =/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/

I don't think she's the first one right? anyways whoever Colombia crowns will not have much time to prepare. Still a Top 16 is definitely possible but winning Miss Universe not so much... :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((


Because our next national pageant, the actual Señorita Colombia pageant will be held on November 12th, and because the date of Miss Universe 2018 was unknown until recently, they were probably planning on sending the November 12th winner to Miss Universe but because the winner would've had a week to prepare before going to Miss Universe, we're holding a mini pageant called "rumbo a miss universo" which is basically they hold a mini Srta. Colombia pageant to choose a contestant for Miss Universe 2018 and then after Miss Universe 2018 she's done and the winner of the regular Srta. Colombia pageant in November will go to Miss Universe 2019 and yes, Camila would've competed in the pageant in November for Miss Universe 2019 and the girl who this happened to a few days ago, Marly Velasquez was going to compete in September for Miss Universe 2018 and she got disqualified for having seminude photos as well.
Paulina Vega - Miss Universe 2014

Image

FOLLOW THE ROAD TO SEÑORITA COLOMBIA: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1535555
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá, Colombia//Las Vegas, Nevada
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 6280
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, sports, traveling, poker etc...
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:26 pm

NEWS:

- People are very unhappy across Colombia about Camila's disqualification and are already planning to boycott the mini pageant for Miss Universe 2018 so it gets bad ratings and so that the tv network who runs the pageant can kick Raymundo Angulo out of office.



- It's not just fans that are upset, former Señorita Colombia and Miss Universe 2015 first runner up Ariadna Gutierrez took to instagram to shade Raymundo and CNB by posting a seminude photo with the caption "Because we can and there’s nothing wrong about it." Camila and Marly Velásquez, the contestant who was disqualified a few days ago from the pageant for Miss Universe 2018 in September were both disqualified for seminude photos.


Paulina Vega - Miss Universe 2014

Image

FOLLOW THE ROAD TO SEÑORITA COLOMBIA: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1535555
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá, Colombia//Las Vegas, Nevada
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 6280
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, sports, traveling, poker etc...
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby keyss » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:03 pm

I wasn't feeling her anyway. She looks too much like Arianda and seems more like a swimsuit model than a Miss and the semi-nudes proved my case. :;|
User avatar
keyss
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2522
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:31 pm
Location: Upstate New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2179
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

  • 2

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby unbreakable » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:04 pm

Such a waste.. she had Huge potential to be Miss Universe :(
Image
User avatar
unbreakable
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 12697
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:26 am
Location: Germany
Country: Palestine (ps)
Reputation: 14234
Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: SDSDAD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano
Message: Never say Never

  • 1

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby The Duchess » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:43 pm

:-@ Sigh, I am so sick of organizations that try to be in a higher freaking moral ground as if the pictures were pornographic; for Christ sake the human body is not to be oversexualized. Is Demi Moore's pregnancy pictures sexual? If you find them sexual trust me, it says more about you than her.

I don't get it, does Colombia even want a crown? =O/
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 3038
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Design & Music
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby JoelR » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:00 am

WTF?!?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!?!? The only explanation for disqualifying theses girls is because Raymondo already has a winner set up for September and November. Camilla can can fight this if she really wants to, she can right to Miss Universe. It's 2018 and not all semi nude pictures are pornographic. In today's day, all models do semi nude photo shoots. This is just proof that Raymundo set up Laura's win. Desiree got the boot and Raymundo needs to get the boot too. If Osmel is ok with semi nudes everyone should be ok with them. Remember Joyce had nudes got dethroned and got her crown back and placed 2nd runner up. =O/
User avatar
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 769
Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby JoelR » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:04 am

bifnaked wrote:Philippines feel your pain as this happens every year in Bb Pilipinas, what a waste =O/


my heart still bleeds for the girl who looked like Zuleyka Rivera that was competing during Maxine's year. She was stunning and was the best bet for a back to back or 1st runner up placement. I want Pia to take over, her work on Asia's next top model was good and is proof she would be an amazing National Director .
Last edited by JoelR on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 769
Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby JoelR » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:12 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
NEWS:

- People are very unhappy across Colombia about Camila's disqualification and are already planning to boycott the mini pageant for Miss Universe 2018 so it gets bad ratings and so that the tv network who runs the pageant can kick Raymundo Angulo out of office.



- It's not just fans that are upset, former Señorita Colombia and Miss Universe 2015 first runner up Ariadna Gutierrez took to instagram to shade Raymundo and CNB by posting a seminude photo with the caption "Because we can and there’s nothing wrong about it." Camila and Marly Velásquez, the contestant who was disqualified a few days ago from the pageant for Miss Universe 2018 in September were both disqualified for seminude photos.




I really hope Colombia unites and gives this year Justice. Why didn't they let her know sooner? She's wasted time training when they knew she wasn't going to be eligible. She could've been working harder o her modeling career. I am tired of Misses getting played and never getting justice and the ND go without punishment. I hope Paulina, Ari and Andrea unite and fight this injustice. Colombia is finally again a powerhouse and Raymundo is going to send you guys back to clapping. If it wasn't for Laura's sex appeal she would've ended as top 15. Here on Misso we need to unite and create a hashtag and make it trending during the September pageant and not watch it. Why doesn't Raymond make it clear what contracts are not allowed? TBH I'm ready for these old ND to get the boot, Lupita, Raymundo, Magali the list goes on.
User avatar
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 769
Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:39 am

The Duchess wrote::-@ Sigh, I am so sick of organizations that try to be in a higher freaking moral ground as if the pictures were pornographic; for Christ sake the human body is not to be oversexualized. Is Demi Moore's pregnancy pictures sexual? If you find them sexual trust me, it says more about you than her.

I don't get it, does Colombia even want a crown? =O/


We do! The question is does Raimundo? I know her photos weren't sexual at all, he's screwing us over with all these disqualifications. Paulina won Miss Universe on her own merit not by anyone else and she's lucky she didn't have any promiscuous photos and same with Ariadna, Andrea and Laura for their high achievements. The org has been really backwards for quite some time I remember during Paulina's year there was a huge petition to revoke the Miss Universe franchise from CNB
Paulina Vega - Miss Universe 2014

Image

FOLLOW THE ROAD TO SEÑORITA COLOMBIA: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1535555
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá, Colombia//Las Vegas, Nevada
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 6280
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, sports, traveling, poker etc...
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:43 am

JoelR wrote: WTF?!?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!?!? The only explanation for disqualifying theses girls is because Raymondo already has a winner set up for September and November. Camilla can can fight this if she really wants to, she can right to Miss Universe. It's 2018 and not all semi nude pictures are pornographic. In today's day, all models do semi nude photo shoots. This is just proof that Raymundo set up Laura's win. Desiree got the boot and Raymundo needs to get the boot too. If Osmel is ok with semi nudes everyone should be ok with them. Remember Joyce had nudes got dethroned and got her crown back and placed 2nd runner up. =O/


Its really possible that he rigged the pageant for Laura, the big favorite to win that year was Vanessa Pulgarín and Laura was the host contestant and very average when she competed. But he's an old fart and he'll be very hard to overturn is the sad part especially since we have been in the Top 3 for the last four years and the Top 2 for 3 of those years but you never know, he's probably the most hated man in Colombia now, more hated than Steve Harvey maybe.
Paulina Vega - Miss Universe 2014

Image

FOLLOW THE ROAD TO SEÑORITA COLOMBIA: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1535555
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá, Colombia//Las Vegas, Nevada
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 6280
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, sports, traveling, poker etc...
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby dabunique » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:44 am

I’m fuckin done

I’m really over this old man.
Image

Image
User avatar
dabunique
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
 
Posts: 6371
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:20 pm
Location: Miami, Fl
Country: Cuba (cu)
Reputation: 3103
Real Life Name/Nick: David
Date of Birth: 19 May 1977
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Hotel Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Music, movies, cooking, pageants, friends, laughin
Message: Life is like a runway, so u better walk over dem haterz

  • 1

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby JoelR » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:16 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
JoelR wrote: WTF?!?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!?!? The only explanation for disqualifying theses girls is because Raymondo already has a winner set up for September and November. Camilla can can fight this if she really wants to, she can right to Miss Universe. It's 2018 and not all semi nude pictures are pornographic. In today's day, all models do semi nude photo shoots. This is just proof that Raymundo set up Laura's win. Desiree got the boot and Raymundo needs to get the boot too. If Osmel is ok with semi nudes everyone should be ok with them. Remember Joyce had nudes got dethroned and got her crown back and placed 2nd runner up. =O/


Its really possible that he rigged the pageant for Laura, the big favorite to win that year was Vanessa Pulgarín and Laura was the host contestant and very average when she competed. But he's an old fart and he'll be very hard to overturn is the sad part especially since we have been in the Top 3 for the last four years and the Top 2 for 3 of those years but you never know, he's probably the most hated man in Colombia now, more hated than Steve Harvey maybe.


We thought the same thing about Desiree, she was like a roach that would die but she finally got kicked out. TBH Paulina, Ari and Andrea could be been crown without training and still would've placed the same. I'm IMG's eyes, everyone is replaceable. For Osmel not to win the franchise you know IMG doesn't play favorites or cares about records. If everyone unites Raymundo will get kicked out. After we can all unite to get Lupita out :%))
User avatar
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 769
Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby JoelR » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:20 am

dabunique wrote:I’m fuckin done

I’m really over this old man.


can we trend #FueraRaymundo during the September pageant? Along with not watching it? Low ratings and a trending negative hashtag MUO/IMG will take notice like they did with PR.
User avatar
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 769
Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby firerprince » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:34 am

This is pure BS X( What pisses me more is the word "seminude" like wtf?
Total nude will be at least understandable but seminude? Of all countries to condemn these things and push for conservatism...Colombia? really?
This is an absolute hypocrisy >:< Colombians should definitely protest to this!
Since when is this rule taking effect? This is new @-)
This is like NOT seeing Rolene Strauss, Megan Young, Paulina Vega compete in pageants 3:)
Credits to: Angelo Casseras

Image
User avatar
firerprince
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 2667
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3224
Real Life Name/Nick: JCA
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: TVC model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball, billiards, arts
Message: Yeah Boy!

  • 2

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby valleriam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:06 am

Goddesses DON'T follow the rules. They will pay for their blasphemy... >:< :%((
MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2016:

http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewt ... &t=1342646
User avatar
valleriam
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 17535
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:47 am
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6999
Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

  • 1

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:12 am

firerprince wrote:
This is pure BS X( What pisses me more is the word "seminude" like wtf?
Total nude will be at least understandable but seminude? Of all countries to condemn these things and push for conservatism...Colombia? really?
This is an absolute hypocrisy >:< Colombians should definitely protest to this!
Since when is this rule taking effect? This is new @-)
This is like NOT seeing Rolene Strauss, Megan Young, Paulina Vega compete in pageants 3:)


Oh this rule has been in affect at CNB for a while, they have a bunch of ridiculous rules too like contestants may never have participated in an international pageant etc... and yes a lot of people are by boycotting the pageant that will select the girl for Miss Universe 2018 in september. And @JoelR, who knows, you may be right but none of those countries have been in the Top 3 for 4 years in a row. Its like with the Philippines I bet, no matter how many Pinoys complain about Stella Araneta, she will never lose franchise because she has had so much success in recent years and same w/ Colombia.
Paulina Vega - Miss Universe 2014

Image

FOLLOW THE ROAD TO SEÑORITA COLOMBIA: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1535555
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá, Colombia//Las Vegas, Nevada
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 6280
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, sports, traveling, poker etc...
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:08 am

With all the drama can Colombia make a 5 peat Top 3 finish and a possible 6 peat if Srta. Colombia 2018-19 will be chosen this November?
If the pageant was held tonight: Miss Universe 2018 Round 2 Voting
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QQWQ28F
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 6845
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2457
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby JoelR » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:04 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
firerprince wrote:
This is pure BS X( What pisses me more is the word "seminude" like wtf?
Total nude will be at least understandable but seminude? Of all countries to condemn these things and push for conservatism...Colombia? really?
This is an absolute hypocrisy >:< Colombians should definitely protest to this!
Since when is this rule taking effect? This is new @-)
This is like NOT seeing Rolene Strauss, Megan Young, Paulina Vega compete in pageants 3:)


Oh this rule has been in affect at CNB for a while, they have a bunch of ridiculous rules too like contestants may never have participated in an international pageant etc... and yes a lot of people are by boycotting the pageant that will select the girl for Miss Universe 2018 in september. And @JoelR, who knows, you may be right but none of those countries have been in the Top 3 for 4 years in a row. Its like with the Philippines I bet, no matter how many Pinoys complain about Stella Araneta, she will never lose franchise because she has had so much success in recent years and same w/ Colombia.


Yes but Osmel produced 7 Winner 3 of the last are big favorites of MUO and for them not to give Osmel the franchise is because they want old ND gone. Molly ended up with the franchise. I think IMG wants to bring a new era. At the end of the day Raymundo had no say in Paulina, Ari, Andrea winning, (and if he did rigged the pageant 4 years in a row then IMG can take the franchise away) so he is not 100% the reason they placed so high. The girls had amazing bodies, which they had before winning Señorita Colombia. Their English didn't improve much after winning. They didn't get a make over, well Laura did but she went back to her normal look. Unless Raymundo personally trained those girls he gets no credit for their placement. If they crown a clapped in September Colombia loses momentum and it will be hard to gain it. Look at Spain, Patricia and Desiree gave Spain momentum on for Spain to crown a clapped and go back to being a backgrounder. Sophia brought Spain back but look who Spain crowned, she isn't facially stunning like Sophia. Semi nude photos are empowering to woman, we aren't in the 50's where you slut shame girls. Señorita Colombia is stuck in the 50's where they want cookie cutter girls to act like pageant bettys. If a new ND comes and crowns Stunners like the 4 top 3 girls, they can keep placing. I can rant on and on. #FueraRaymundo
User avatar
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 769
Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:39 pm

JoelR wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
firerprince wrote:
This is pure BS X( What pisses me more is the word "seminude" like wtf?
Total nude will be at least understandable but seminude? Of all countries to condemn these things and push for conservatism...Colombia? really?
This is an absolute hypocrisy >:< Colombians should definitely protest to this!
Since when is this rule taking effect? This is new @-)
This is like NOT seeing Rolene Strauss, Megan Young, Paulina Vega compete in pageants 3:)


Oh this rule has been in affect at CNB for a while, they have a bunch of ridiculous rules too like contestants may never have participated in an international pageant etc... and yes a lot of people are by boycotting the pageant that will select the girl for Miss Universe 2018 in september. And @JoelR, who knows, you may be right but none of those countries have been in the Top 3 for 4 years in a row. Its like with the Philippines I bet, no matter how many Pinoys complain about Stella Araneta, she will never lose franchise because she has had so much success in recent years and same w/ Colombia.


Yes but Osmel produced 7 Winner 3 of the last are big favorites of MUO and for them not to give Osmel the franchise is because they want old ND gone. Molly ended up with the franchise. I think IMG wants to bring a new era. At the end of the day Raymundo had no say in Paulina, Ari, Andrea winning, (and if he did rigged the pageant 4 years in a row then IMG can take the franchise away) so he is not 100% the reason they placed so high. The girls had amazing bodies, which they had before winning Señorita Colombia. Their English didn't improve much after winning. They didn't get a make over, well Laura did but she went back to her normal look. Unless Raymundo personally trained those girls he gets no credit for their placement. If they crown a clapped in September Colombia loses momentum and it will be hard to gain it. Look at Spain, Patricia and Desiree gave Spain momentum on for Spain to crown a clapped and go back to being a backgrounder. Sophia brought Spain back but look who Spain crowned, she isn't facially stunning like Sophia. Semi nude photos are empowering to woman, we aren't in the 50's where you slut shame girls. Señorita Colombia is stuck in the 50's where they want cookie cutter girls to act like pageant bettys. If a new ND comes and crowns Stunners like the 4 top 3 girls, they can keep placing. I can rant on and on. #FueraRaymundo


Oh I really really hope you are right and I hope it comes to IMGs attention, but the thing is Venezuela does not currently have a streak in Miss Universe (they clapped in 2016 and Osmel quit before it came out that he was pretty much a pimp) and yes I always believe that the only ones who deserve credit for the countries placements are the girls themselves, Osmel or any other trainer deserves credit because they can only physically help them, not compete and the girls can choose to listen or not and the girls should be the only ones to say their placement was an "accomplishment." And no Raimundo does not train the girls in fact I'm not even sure the organization trains them for Miss Universe because the priority is being "Señorita Colombia" not Miss Universe even though it's very popular here and it became even more popular after Paulina was crowned Miss Universe. I completely agree and really hope you are right, he's not interested in results for Miss Universe at all, I just don't want to get my hopes up.
Paulina Vega - Miss Universe 2014

Image

FOLLOW THE ROAD TO SEÑORITA COLOMBIA: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1535555
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá, Colombia//Las Vegas, Nevada
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 6280
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, sports, traveling, poker etc...
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby Hanate » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:57 pm

I just watched her live stream
Absolutely heartbreaking
What an absolute dog shite decision. It's not fair that they tell these girls so late and put them through the efforts of training and building their hopes just to crush it like that
I hope she finds peace after all this mess. She was definitely my top pick and an absolute contender for the crown next year had she won.
User avatar
Hanate
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:56 am
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 426
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 1987
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Estimator
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion and Beauty
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby Davok » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:37 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
I know its disgusting, CNB was also like that, our best bet for the pageant for Miss Universe 2018 was disqualified a few days ago too for the same reason, the photos weren't bad at all and very tastefully done, if Priscila Machado who had nude photos that were not tasteful at all was still allowed to compete and was SECOND RUNNER UP to Miss Universe somehow, then Camila should absolutely be allowed to compete in my opinion but like you said, Raimundo is very prudish so it won't happen.


If fact, Camila was going to participate in September to Join Miss Universe 2018 too.

I think many people wanted to see her at Miss Universe... such a waste. She was perfect for this year and Caldas for 2019.

Things happen for a reason...

User avatar
Davok
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:29 pm
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 2428
Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Tecnology
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies, Music, Books.
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:52 am

Davok wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
I know its disgusting, CNB was also like that, our best bet for the pageant for Miss Universe 2018 was disqualified a few days ago too for the same reason, the photos weren't bad at all and very tastefully done, if Priscila Machado who had nude photos that were not tasteful at all was still allowed to compete and was SECOND RUNNER UP to Miss Universe somehow, then Camila should absolutely be allowed to compete in my opinion but like you said, Raimundo is very prudish so it won't happen.


If fact, Camila was going to participate in September to Join Miss Universe 2018 too.

I think many people wanted to see her at Miss Universe... such a waste. She was perfect for this year and Caldas for 2019.



Wait where did you hear this? UGH now I'm even more disappointed because she would've saved our failing batch for the September mini-pageant.
Paulina Vega - Miss Universe 2014

Image

FOLLOW THE ROAD TO SEÑORITA COLOMBIA: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1535555
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá, Colombia//Las Vegas, Nevada
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 6280
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, sports, traveling, poker etc...
Message: Write a message here

Next

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aejai02, ajsy0203, andydmoray, aslegals59, bravohart26, broorcida, Dibss, Dominican100, e_maris, GALVIN, georgj16, GloriaDiazUniverse, Hanate, hrexen, Hurricanezone, Iamvietnamese, jaztinezky, JensRandz, Jim_From_Boston, joseatienza, Js.quiban, lamchikha, lancecredo, Leon Guerrero, leona Gurl, lordvolt, LuigiAvila1985, marchionessblakely, Meichan, Missislandthing, Missus, neoneo_1106, nuaddizeni, obrigado, Onri, peawaytut, Sallaberry86, Stiplipt, TafRoyally, The Duchess, The.Apprentice, thechosenone, Titairrivy, tollutthek, vainbitch, Vanpagguy, Viawaffisa, WarFooth, WemChixex and 10598 guests

Miss Earth 2018

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology