Where are the mods?

Image



  • 10

Where are the mods?

Postby NhokShjn » Tue May 29, 2018 6:44 pm

    

krissynelli wrote:MISS VIETNAM'S FACE IS "SOUR LOOKING" LIKE A VINEGAR!!!!...THAT CREATURE IS FUGLYYYY!!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


Kukay wrote:Since we're in the topic of laboratory testing ...

They should do gender testing on Miss Vietnam Universe 2018.


ambasing wrote:Vietcongs are the most trying hard in all aspect..hahahaha

I've met personally 8 vietcongs and they talked like a bird and smell like a shit... =;)) =;)) =;))

they try so hard to act like they are too beautiful - they are too rich - but can barely walk because they are bow legged...did I just say - they have wide cheeks too???look at MS VIETCONG 2018--she's Charice P twin sister---maybe Charice has a viet decendants--hahahahaha


Kukay wrote:They should ban Miss Universe Vietnam 2018 from using female bathrooms .
Bobosohan lang nya yung other Miss Universe candidates .


So why are these racists, women-degrading low lives allowed to post?
Having an argument is one thing, resorted to racist, misogynist insults is another thing, and y'all are painting a REAL good picture of your people. Y'all don't want this to spread on pageant twitter/instagram believe me.
Even that troll Jonathan whatever had to beg y'all to stop bringing H'hen into this because she's innocent.
Image

Though my thick ass will not going to generalize y'all and understand that these things are just a vocal minorities.
Spread love suck dick be happy be thick y'all we can do better than those things.
Image


NhokShjn
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am
Location: Seattle
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 406
Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music
Message: Write a message here

  • -7

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby Kukay » Tue May 29, 2018 7:11 pm

Excuse me .
The issue I raised is current and relevant .
There's a raging debate going on around the world about transgenders using bathrooms of women .
And Miss Vietnam Universe 2018 is sporting a masculine look .
User avatar
Kukay
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 9243
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3223
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby NhokShjn » Tue May 29, 2018 7:23 pm

Kukay wrote:Excuse me .
The issue I raised is current and relevant .
There's a raging debate going on around the world about transgenders using bathrooms of women .
And Miss Vietnam Universe 2018 is sporting a masculine look .


There is also currently no raging debate about whether women who have short hair should be considered transgender, because what is there to debate, but go off boo boo
Image
NhokShjn
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am
Location: Seattle
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 406
Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music
Message: Write a message here

  • -5

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby Kukay » Tue May 29, 2018 7:31 pm

In this day and age of plastic surgery , hormone replacement etc ... a high index of suspicion is enough to warrant gender testing .

The privacy , security and safety of Miss Universe candidates should be ensured .
User avatar
Kukay
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 9243
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3223
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby NhokShjn » Tue May 29, 2018 7:35 pm

Kukay wrote:In this day and age of plastic surgery , hormone replacement etc ... a high index of suspicion is enough to warrant gender testing .

The privacy , security and safety of Miss Universe candidates should be ensured .


I agree they should reinforce security to protect the girls from people like you who demand to check a women’s pussy because your dick is confused =;))
NhokShjn
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am
Location: Seattle
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 406
Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music
Message: Write a message here

  • -2

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby Kukay » Tue May 29, 2018 7:40 pm

Wrong .
Nobody is visually checking anyone's genitalia.
Gender testing is checking the sex chromosomes of an individual .
XY is male .
XX is female .
User avatar
Kukay
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 9243
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3223
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby 100Mile » Tue May 29, 2018 7:41 pm

.

Now this is entertainment.. <:-P










.
.

Catriona Gray: Leading Woman















.
User avatar
100Mile
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2862
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:14 pm
Country: Marshall Island (mh)
Reputation: 3851
Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2040
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MLM
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening
Message: Thanx & Be Nice..

  • 0

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby NhokShjn » Tue May 29, 2018 7:43 pm

Kukay wrote:Wrong .
Nobody is visually checking anyone's genitalia.
Gender testing is checking the sex chromosomes of an individual .
XY is male .
XX is female .


Because that would make it sound justified, sure =;))
Do you want me to google you IMG email so you can send them request to check H’Hen’s gender, boo?

Imagine the headline: Pinoy fan demands gender checking on a short-haired Miss Universe contestant. =;))
NhokShjn
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am
Location: Seattle
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 406
Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music
Message: Write a message here

  • -2

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby Kukay » Tue May 29, 2018 7:46 pm

I'm lazy .
Do it for me .
Send IMG a request to have Miss Vietnam Universe 2018 to undergo gender testing .
User avatar
Kukay
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 9243
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3223
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby NhokShjn » Tue May 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Kukay wrote:I'm lazy .
Do it for me .
Send IMG a request to have Miss Vietnam Universe 2018 to undergo gender testing .


You sure you lazy boo? After postig 524 empty posts daily on the new member thread so your post count could increase for a new tag?

How’s that going for you anyway? 9000 unintelligent posts later and here we are, with the same tag =;))
Last edited by NhokShjn on Tue May 29, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NhokShjn
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am
Location: Seattle
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 406
Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby NhokShjn » Tue May 29, 2018 7:53 pm

100Mile wrote:.

Now this is entertainment.. <:-P




.


Enjoy the show baby :hx
NhokShjn
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am
Location: Seattle
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 406
Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music
Message: Write a message here

  • -2

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby Kukay » Tue May 29, 2018 7:54 pm

Like its a mortal sin to dream of a tag upgrade ?

Alternicks can dream too !

>:) >:) >:)
User avatar
Kukay
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 9243
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3223
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • -1

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby Kukay » Tue May 29, 2018 7:58 pm

I'm actually liking this account now .

It's annoying .

An intermediate with thousands of posts and slams bashers and haters like there's no tomorrow .
User avatar
Kukay
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 9243
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3223
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby NhokShjn » Tue May 29, 2018 8:00 pm

Kukay wrote:Like its a mortal sin to dream of a tag upgrade ?

Alternicks can dream too !

>:) >:) >:)


Feel free to IP check this bitch mods, I wanna know who she is >:)
And it’s not a sin, it’s just unfortunate baby =;))
NhokShjn
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am
Location: Seattle
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 406
Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music
Message: Write a message here

  • -1

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby Kukay » Tue May 29, 2018 8:20 pm

Here's a confession .
It's so gratifying that I have more posts than most of the bitches here ... say for example lingintexas.


:%)) :%)) :%))

=;)) =;)) =;))
User avatar
Kukay
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 9243
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3223
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby NhokShjn » Tue May 29, 2018 9:19 pm

Kukay wrote:Here's a confession .
It's so gratifying that I have more posts than most of the bitches here ... say for example lingintexas.


:%)) :%)) :%))

=;)) =;)) =;))


Woo you have more posts on an online forum than lingintexas, he must be devastated by the news, my condolences I guess
Image
NhokShjn
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am
Location: Seattle
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 406
Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby lingintexas » Tue May 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Kukay wrote:Here's a confession .
It's so gratifying that I have more posts than most of the bitches here ... say for example lingintexas.


:%)) :%)) :%))

=;)) =;)) =;))


Because I have a job and a social life hon, why you so obsessed with my shit dude between you and that ugly halfie wannabe trainer I don`t know who is the bigger stalker, your perseverance is noted and yes you are a racist POS. Obviously, your posts are not of good quality because you are still an intermediate member with 9000+ posts, how bout that, also you were a member a year before I became one on the new forum lol this shit is hilarious, you just highlighted how shitty of a poster you are
User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3311
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 389
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • 0

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby nycla2 » Tue May 29, 2018 11:34 pm

Nguyen started it. Not all of us bash ur girl, in fact i like her. Dont generalize
Last edited by nycla2 on Tue May 29, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 6356
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8114
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • -1

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby Smile » Tue May 29, 2018 11:45 pm

The Filipinos on this forum are racists. We all know that.
Smile
FASHION EXPERTS are STYLE specialists.
FASHION EXPERTS are STYLE specialists.
 
Posts: 5844
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:49 pm
Location: NYC
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5088
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Fashion Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Stuff

  • 0

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby nycla2 » Tue May 29, 2018 11:48 pm

Smile wrote:The Filipinos on this forum are racists. We all know that.


We all know ur a hypocrite #byefelicia
Image
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 6356
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8114
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 3

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby lingintexas » Tue May 29, 2018 11:53 pm

Smile wrote:The Filipinos on this forum are racists. We all know that.


I disagree if you say all are racist then we are not better than the few who are actually racist, they not worth the time.
User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3311
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 389
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • 0

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby Smile » Wed May 30, 2018 12:22 am

lingintexas wrote:
Smile wrote:The Filipinos on this forum are racists. We all know that.


I disagree if you say all are racist then we are not better than the few who are actually racist, they not worth the time.


I should rephrase then. Many of the Filipinos here are racist and bigoted.
Smile
FASHION EXPERTS are STYLE specialists.
FASHION EXPERTS are STYLE specialists.
 
Posts: 5844
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:49 pm
Location: NYC
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5088
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Fashion Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Stuff

  • 0

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby nycla2 » Wed May 30, 2018 12:26 am

Smile wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Smile wrote:The Filipinos on this forum are racists. We all know that.


I disagree if you say all are racist then we are not better than the few who are actually racist, they not worth the time.


I should rephrase then. Many of the Filipinos here are racist and bigoted.


Lol many? Coz ur in a filipino dominated forum bish get out! Wvwryones a racist in some way. Anyway im sure maria psilou would spank u smile
Image
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 6356
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8114
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 0

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby NhokShjn » Wed May 30, 2018 12:34 am

nycla2 wrote:Nguyen started it. Not all of us bash ur girl, in fact i like her. Dont generalize


Funny how THAT is what you got out of this thread huh =b
I'm not generalizing, reread the OP I specifically stated that. HowEVER your fellow pinoy is for sure calling the entire Vietnamese people stink and dumb =b
NhokShjn
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am
Location: Seattle
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 406
Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby NhokShjn » Wed May 30, 2018 12:58 am

Sweetie I'm sorry that pointing out the truth offended you so much gave me negative reps =b
There is no where in my posts did I generalize anything =b
I'm gonna quote my OP again in case you miss it:

Though my thick ass will not going to generalize y'all and understand that these things are just a vocal minorities.
Spread love suck dick be happy be thick y'all we can do better than those things.

NhokShjn
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am
Location: Seattle
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 406
Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby nycla2 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:06 am

NhokShjn wrote:Sweetie I'm sorry that pointing out the truth offended you so much gave me negative reps =b
There is no where in my posts did I generalize anything =b
I'm gonna quote my OP again in case you miss it:

Though my thick ass will not going to generalize y'all and understand that these things are just a vocal minorities.
Spread love suck dick be happy be thick y'all we can do better than those things.


Sweetie my ex was half vietnamese half white why would i hate vietnam? In fact i want some vietnamese dick right now hahaha no where are the mods? U want me to copy and paste racist rants from other non pinoys who bashed philippines too? Girl get over it! Its just misso mwahhhh i want pho!
Image
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 6356
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8114
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 1

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby NhokShjn » Wed May 30, 2018 1:20 am

nycla2 wrote:
NhokShjn wrote:Sweetie I'm sorry that pointing out the truth offended you so much gave me negative reps =b
There is no where in my posts did I generalize anything =b
I'm gonna quote my OP again in case you miss it:

Though my thick ass will not going to generalize y'all and understand that these things are just a vocal minorities.
Spread love suck dick be happy be thick y'all we can do better than those things.


Sweetie my ex was half vietnamese half white why would i hate vietnam? In fact i want some vietnamese dick right now hahaha no where are the mods? U want me to copy and paste racist rants from other non pinoys who bashed philippines too? Girl get over it! Its just misso mwahhhh i want pho!


And they were wrong to be racist towards Pinoys, I never supported that, neither did I generalize anyone sweetie =b I simply brought a few receipts of what some people said towards Vietnamese. If you get mad from reading it, get mad at them, not me boo boo =b
NhokShjn
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am
Location: Seattle
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 406
Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby nycla2 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:23 am

NhokShjn wrote:
nycla2 wrote:
NhokShjn wrote:Sweetie I'm sorry that pointing out the truth offended you so much gave me negative reps =b
There is no where in my posts did I generalize anything =b
I'm gonna quote my OP again in case you miss it:

Though my thick ass will not going to generalize y'all and understand that these things are just a vocal minorities.
Spread love suck dick be happy be thick y'all we can do better than those things.


Sweetie my ex was half vietnamese half white why would i hate vietnam? In fact i want some vietnamese dick right now hahaha no where are the mods? U want me to copy and paste racist rants from other non pinoys who bashed philippines too? Girl get over it! Its just misso mwahhhh i want pho!


And they were wrong to be racist towards Pinoys, I never supported that, neither did I generalize anyone sweetie =b I simply brought a few receipts of what some people said towards Vietnamese. If you get mad from reading it, get mad at them, not me boo boo =b
i aint mad boo boo im horny as f**k hahaah. We all got receipts but i dont think mods are doing something but theres more to life than misso, filipinos and vietnamese are really friends
Image
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 6356
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8114
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 1

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby NhokShjn » Wed May 30, 2018 1:24 am

nycla2 wrote:
NhokShjn wrote:
nycla2 wrote:
NhokShjn wrote:Sweetie I'm sorry that pointing out the truth offended you so much gave me negative reps =b
There is no where in my posts did I generalize anything =b
I'm gonna quote my OP again in case you miss it:

Though my thick ass will not going to generalize y'all and understand that these things are just a vocal minorities.
Spread love suck dick be happy be thick y'all we can do better than those things.


Sweetie my ex was half vietnamese half white why would i hate vietnam? In fact i want some vietnamese dick right now hahaha no where are the mods? U want me to copy and paste racist rants from other non pinoys who bashed philippines too? Girl get over it! Its just misso mwahhhh i want pho!


And they were wrong to be racist towards Pinoys, I never supported that, neither did I generalize anyone sweetie =b I simply brought a few receipts of what some people said towards Vietnamese. If you get mad from reading it, get mad at them, not me boo boo =b
i aint mad boo boo im horny as f**k hahaah. We all got receipts but i dont think mods are doing something but theres more to life than misso, filipinos and vietnamese are really friends


I'm cool with anyone who's nice and I saw many nice pinoys on here =b
NhokShjn
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am
Location: Seattle
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 406
Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Where are the mods?

Postby hauteegirl » Wed May 30, 2018 1:26 am

There was a post on Instagram comparing Miss Vietnam Universe 2018 and Pawee or Charice. :%))
User avatar
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6119
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 7202
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!

Next

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Akosi Junior, aldoteng, BlackDahlia, cturmimadjof, Deansport, Eugenedasty, HatsuneMiku, jakeandre, johnpes, kalan, kamrin18, missu2000, mitagray, ne0n, PeterPerelli55, PH_BEAUTY, Philippinesupporter1998, respnefpojof, Richardmomma, The Duchess, theblob, tzemtzem, Victorslalf, with monkeys and 10494 guests

World Miss Tourism Ambassador 2018


© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Man of the Year
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Man of the Year


contact us to advertise with missosology
Reputation System ©'