The last 2 COLORS AT MISS UNIVERSE ARE GRAY AND GREEN

Re: The last 2 COLORS AT MISS UNIVERSE ARE GRAY AND GREEN

Postby juicy_fruit146 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:10 am

song1 wrote:when they loose all they can do is bash other contestants ... they can not even prove that filipino are more diverse than other asians =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

you can't even tell the difference between loose and lose! Please study English harder to prove that you are American!
=;)) =;))

juicy_fruit146
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ________
Hobbies/Interests: _______

Postby Stoichio » Tue May 29, 2018 7:12 am

NhokShjn wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Kukay wrote:I really don't know why Missosology loves kissing Vietnamese asses .
Yuck

Vietnam is nothing

Aces&Queens already partnered with an entity in Vietnam to train pagesnt girls and boys as well as models.

One Vietnamese here said Loserthan Nguynguyen is not Is just using a Vietnamese name coz the dimwit’s real country of origin is a loser in pageants. =;)) =;)) =;)) But yeah, the Vietnamese girl is plain. Only her hairstyle makes her a ssand-out!

I expected more from a "pageant expert", I thought y'all were supposed to be mature. Guess not =b

You can take and eat that tag, honey!
As if I care!
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby krissynelli » Tue May 29, 2018 7:25 am

MISS VIETNAM'S FACE IS "SOUR LOOKING" LIKE A VINEGAR!!!!...THAT CREATURE IS FUGLYYYY!!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby TheK » Tue May 29, 2018 7:44 am

chance2012 wrote:
Kukay wrote:Philippines is the only Asian country allowed to compete in Reina Hispanoamericana pageant .
It's known worldwide that Filipinos have Spanish blood ... And have Spanish culture , tradition and religion .

You yourself are a dork. I said only a small percentage have Spanish blood. it doesn't mean that if you have a Spanish surname, you have Spanish blood. That's the misconception of most Filipinos. Don't insist that Filipinos are more mixed than their asian neighbors. Go to the market and the barangays and what do you see, typical Filipinos that look like your typical Malays. Short, dark, with flat nose.I'm not blind because I lived in the Philippines for 20 years. Watch any of the you tube travel channels about the Philippines, and what do you see? Majority of the Filipinos have typical Malay features.

Here's what you need to do if you can afford it. Go to ancestry.com and purchase their DNA kit. After 6 weeks post the result of your DNA HERE to prove that you have Spanish/Iberian blood.I bet you don't have a drop of Spanish blood in you :-j :-j :-j
:-j :-j :-j

Just so you know girl. AncestryDNA and 23andMe has recently updated their sampling and test population I think last year. from less than 2 percent of their filipino customers last 2015 that showed iberian ancestry that dates only back up to the 18th century it Jumped to 93 percent with filipino customers containing european ancestry. as they are now able to identity atleast more than 4 maternal and paternal haplogroups. It is true that majority of the populace of the philippines will most likely have less than 0.1- 10 % of their genetic profile rightnow but it also confirms that sometime in the 17th and early part of the 18th century a significant part of the populace that were female conceived a child of european origin.

now let me explain to you for a bit on how genetics works. your DNA only manifest itself significantly on your direct generation but starting with your grand children things would start to hide itself in favor of the recent maternal and paternal haplo phynotype.

CASE in point Miss Universe 1973 Margie Moran. would anyone believe that she is part black? no one! but her great grandfather is Sterling Robert McIlvain. a Mulatto American soldier assigned in the Philippines who married a filipina and that is on public record.

you are just doing word vomit just to say shit against otangzi and im not even siding with him but you yourself destroyed your own arguments. :=p

So gurrrr. BGB

Read My 2019 Binibining Pilipinas Prediction
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1682799
[center]...MU-MW-MI... nothing follows
TheK

Real Life Name/Nick: ten
Profession: web developer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: web design

Postby ldamiss » Tue May 29, 2018 7:52 am

LOL. Three pages and discussion of the subject only lasted two posts.
ldamiss
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Dan
Date of Birth: 03 Aug 1960
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: IT
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby kalan » Tue May 29, 2018 8:03 am

Kukay wrote:Poor Vietnam Universe 2018 .
Her name is not a color .
Excluded again.

Hahahahaha ha ha .. learn how to make some senses first before you say anything lol
You are either under 5 years old or a Certified Idiot !! Lol
Good bye
kalan
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: kALAN
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: fashion

Postby TheK » Tue May 29, 2018 8:32 am

Team Both BTW
TheK

Postby Kukay » Tue May 29, 2018 9:33 am

Since we're in the topic of laboratory testing ...

They should do gender testing on Miss Vietnam Universe 2018.
Kukay
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar

Postby otangzi » Tue May 29, 2018 11:22 am

chance2012 wrote:
Kukay wrote:Philippines is the only Asian country allowed to compete in Reina Hispanoamericana pageant .
It's known worldwide that Filipinos have Spanish blood ... And have Spanish culture , tradition and religion .

You yourself are a dork. I said only a small percentage have Spanish blood. it doesn't mean that if you have a Spanish surname, you have Spanish blood. That's the misconception of most Filipinos. Don't insist that Filipinos are more mixed than their asian neighbors. Go to the market and the barangays and what do you see, typical Filipinos that look like your typical Malays. Short, dark, with flat nose.I'm not blind because I lived in the Philippines for 20 years. Watch any of the you tube travel channels about the Philippines, and what do you see? Majority of the Filipinos have typical Malay features.

Here's what you need to do if you can afford it. Go to ancestry.com and purchase their DNA kit. After 6 weeks post the result of your DNA HERE to prove that you have Spanish/Iberian blood.I bet you don't have a drop of Spanish blood in you :-j :-j :-j

Hmmm. I wanna try this kit. Just purchased earlier although I don't believe Kukay has a Spanish blood in him. =b
SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
otangzi

Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

Postby chance2012 » Tue May 29, 2018 11:53 am

TheK wrote:
chance2012 wrote:

Just so you know girl. AncestryDNA and 23andMe has recently updated their sampling and test population I think last year. from less than 2 percent of their filipino customers last 2015 that showed iberian ancestry that dates only back up to the 18th century it Jumped to 93 percent with filipino customers containing european ancestry. as they are now able to identity atleast more than 4 maternal and paternal haplogroups. It is true that majority of the populace of the philippines will most likely have less than 0.1- 10 % of their genetic profile rightnow but it also confirms that sometime in the 17th and early part of the 18th century a significant part of the populace that were female conceived a child of european origin.

now let me explain to you for a bit on how genetics works. your DNA only manifest itself significantly on your direct generation but starting with your grand children things would start to hide itself in favor of the recent maternal and paternal haplo phynotype.

CASE in point Miss Universe 1973 Margie Moran. would anyone believe that she is part black? no one! but her great grandfather is Sterling Robert McIlvain. a Mulatto American soldier assigned in the Philippines who married a filipina and that is on public record.

you are just doing word vomit just to say shit against otangzi and im not even siding with him but you yourself destroyed your own arguments. :=p

So gurrrr. BGB

Can you give me a link of what you're saying? I'm a member of ancestry.com and nothing has changed.

chance2012

Real Life Name/Nick: jay
Profession: THERAPIST
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, sex

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Tue May 29, 2018 12:16 pm

Pinoys are delusional =;)) You can be as much delusional as you want to be. It’s harmless to look at you in the mirror and call yourself White or Spanish or whatever you delusionally think you are. Feel free to do it everyday but please don’t force people to buy your delusions :)>-

P/s: what is so sacred about the white blood? Each race has its own specialties. Does it feel that good to delusionally self proclaim to be white related and reject your true blood? I don’t get it :-O

Jonathan Nguyen
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby avadakedavra » Tue May 29, 2018 12:45 pm

TheK wrote:
chance2012 wrote:

So gurrrr. BGB

Finally, someone who knows genetics!
:=p

Oh, and this does not mean we are trying to say that we are better just because we have mixed blood. But as theory of evolution always looks for bio and genetic diversity, it only means one thing, isn't?

We can talk about genetics all day long as this is one of my research interests. Lol.
avadakedavra
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Sep 1993
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: PhD Student
Hobbies/Interests: Enzymes

Postby Stoichio » Tue May 29, 2018 2:16 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Pinoys are delusional =;)) You can be as much delusional as you want to be. It’s harmless to look at you in the mirror and call yourself White or Spanish or whatever you delusionally think you are. Feel free to do it everyday but please don’t force people to buy your delusions :)>-

P/s: what is so sacred about the white blood? Each race has its own specialties. Does it feel that good to delusionally self proclaim to be white related and reject your true blood? I don’t get it :-O

Stop using a Vietnamese name coz you are tarnishing Vietnamese here!

You are certainly an alternick! Why!
You post everyday, you are one of the most active and yet you are still a ‘missossologist’?
That is a big indication of an alternick, and also an indication of being psychotic. FACT!

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby TheK » Tue May 29, 2018 3:12 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Pinoys are delusional =;)) You can be as much delusional as you want to be. It’s harmless to look at you in the mirror and call yourself White or Spanish or whatever you delusionally think you are. Feel free to do it everyday but please don’t force people to buy your delusions :)>-

we never said we are better than you because of our ethnicity, lineage and heritage we embrace our diversity. i find it funny that it is a running joke that Philippines is the least asian among asian countries and yet you have the audacity to tell us we deny our asian identity. you cant have it both ways miss thang. BTW iberians are NOT WHITE just FYI. yes there are white people now there but 14th to 18th century spain AINT white as the way you think WHITE is. :)>-

PS i actually like your girl this year. it is unfortunate you exist =i
TheK

Postby maddy » Tue May 29, 2018 3:17 pm

Isa pa itong kutong lupang vietcong na ito.. isang balakid sa buhay ng pinoy na patuloy na aktibo sa pag down sa pinay queen TAON TAON!

Isang salot na alagad at kampon ng maligno tulad ng Ina ng kalawakan at Nina Bangenge! =;)) =;)) =;))

Patuloy kitang babasagin hanggat nakaka pag type ako! TAON TAON TAYO MAG BASAGAN! :%)) :%)) :%))

PHILIPPINES is the NEW Venezuela - Ms.Stella Araneta - Ms.International 1960

maddy

Real Life Name/Nick: JC Penn
Date of Birth: 04 Jan 1977
Profession: Commercial Photographer, Graphic Artist/Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Internet surfing, outting, shopping

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Tue May 29, 2018 3:55 pm

TheK wrote:

we never said we are better than you because of our ethnicity, lineage and heritage we embrace our diversity. i find it funny that it is a running joke that Philippines is the least asian among asian countries and yet you have the audacity to tell us we deny our asian identity. you cant have it both ways miss thang. BTW iberians are NOT WHITE just FYI. yes there are white people now there but 14th to 18th century spain AINT white as the way you think WHITE is. :)>-

I’m not gonna argue with you over this issue because we all know what the truth is. You are free to be delusional. I couldn’t care less. I hope you won’t be like your fellow Pinoys who always switch to calling people names and insulting people when losing in a debate. It’s petty. And, don’t insult H’hen Nie. She is innocent.

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby ambasing » Tue May 29, 2018 4:06 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
TheK wrote:

I’m not gonna argue with you over this issue because we all know what the truth is. You are free to be delusional. I couldn’t care less. I hope you won’t be like your fellow Pinoys who always switch to calling people names and insulting people when losing in a debate. It’s petty. And, don’t insult H’hen Nie. She is innocent.

Vietcongs are the most trying hard in all aspect..hahahaha

I've met personally 8 vietcongs and they talked like a bird and smell like a shit... =;)) =;)) =;))

they try so hard to act like they are too beautiful - they are too rich - but can barely walk because they are bow legged...did I just say - they have wide cheeks too???look at MS VIETCONG 2018--she's Charice P twin sister---maybe Charice has a viet decendants--hahahahaha
ambasing
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby ambasing » Tue May 29, 2018 4:09 pm

Kukay wrote:
ambasing wrote:
Kukay wrote:
song1 wrote:
Excluded again.

at least miss vietnam has a native ede people of vietnam name unlike miss phillipine 'catriona gray' is not a native Filipino name =;)) =;)) =;)) it is an English name =;)) =;)) win or loose we Vietnamese send real native vietnamese to represent us .. we are not desperate like filipino for the damn crown that we need to import girls from somewhere else =;)) =;)) =;))

People don't understand the name of Miss Vietnam Universe 2018 .
Is it a flower ? A fruit ? An insect ?
No one knows .
That's why people don't make a thread about her and that she's frequently excluded from discussions .

Ms Vietcongs name is the viet of Charice Panga :%))

They should ban Miss Universe Vietnam 2018 from using female bathrooms .
Bobosohan lang nya yung other Miss Universe candidates .

hahahaha I know eh....
ambasing

Postby Kukay » Tue May 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Vietnam will never win the Miss Universe crown .
There's animosity between Americans and the Vietnamese .
Many American war vets are still suffering from PTSD .
The MUO is American ... Crowning a Vietnamese is betrayal to Americans
Kukay

Postby Kukay » Tue May 29, 2018 6:32 pm

We understand the jealousy and frustrations of the Vietnamese .
You Vietnamese all look the same ...in fact they can't even tell the difference between Vietnamese and Chinese . Ha ha

While Philippines keep sending different looking girls each year .
And yes ... Filipinos are proud that we don't belong to the yellow race .
That we belong to the Malay /brown race ... That Filipinos look like the Pacific Islanders like the Hawaiians , Tahitians , Samoans etc
Kukay

Postby EbonyJenkins » Tue May 29, 2018 6:33 pm

Stoichio wrote:
NhokShjn wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Kukay wrote:I really don't know why Missosology loves kissing Vietnamese asses .
Yuck

Vietnam is nothing

Aces&Queens already partnered with an entity in Vietnam to train pagesnt girls and boys as well as models.

One Vietnamese here said Loserthan Nguynguyen is not Is just using a Vietnamese name coz the dimwit’s real country of origin is a loser in pageants. =;)) =;)) =;)) But yeah, the Vietnamese girl is plain. Only her hairstyle makes her a ssand-out!

I expected more from a "pageant expert", I thought y'all were supposed to be mature. Guess not =b

You can take and eat that tag, honey!
As if I care!

So you mean you're gonna be childish no matter what tag? Got it boo =b
EbonyJenkins

Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Postby Kukay » Tue May 29, 2018 6:36 pm

Vietnamese killed so many Americans .
Americans don't forget.
Do the math !
No Miss Universe crown to Vietnam .
Ever !
Kukay

Postby ambasing » Tue May 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Kukay wrote:Vietnamese killed so many Americans .
Americans don't forget.
Do the math !
No Miss Universe crown to Vietnam .
Ever !

and they will forever be UGLY vietcongs =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
ambasing

Postby lingintexas » Tue May 29, 2018 10:37 pm

IMG is prepping to crown Miss USA it`s kinda obvious so all your predictions ain't worth shit, a lot of suicides in the Philippines come the end of Miss UNiverse 2018. Clapping twice in a decade, her hands are going to be sore lol
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby otangzi » Wed May 30, 2018 12:53 am

lingintexas wrote:IMG is prepping to crown Miss USA it`s kinda obvious so all your predictions ain't worth shit, a lot of suicides in the Philippines come the end of Miss UNiverse 2018. Clapping twice in a decade, her hands are going to be sore lol

Can we make a deal? If USA wins you get to bottom for me and if the Philippines win I get to s u c k your D!ck? Is it a deal? Or no deal?
otangzi

Postby EbonyJenkins » Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

otangzi wrote:
lingintexas wrote:IMG is prepping to crown Miss USA it`s kinda obvious so all your predictions ain't worth shit, a lot of suicides in the Philippines come the end of Miss UNiverse 2018. Clapping twice in a decade, her hands are going to be sore lol

Can we make a deal? If USA wins you get to bottom for me and if the Philippines win I get to s u c k your D!ck? Is it a deal? Or no deal?

Remember to film it sweeties >=p
EbonyJenkins

Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Postby lingintexas » Wed May 30, 2018 1:01 am

otangzi wrote:

I don`t put things in my butt sorry but you can get on your knees right now because while Cat has the face there are like 10 women that have been crowned that have the face also
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby otangzi » Wed May 30, 2018 1:05 am

lingintexas wrote:
otangzi wrote:

I don`t put things in my butt sorry but you can get on your knees right now because while Cat has the face there are like 10 women that have been crowned that have the face also

I ain't playing with you daddy, I WANT YOU!!! Damn! Why asian d!xks so small..grrrrr!!!!
otangzi

Postby cindy kurletopz 2 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:27 pm

song1 wrote:
Excluded again.

at least miss vietnam has a native ede people of vietnam name unlike miss phillipine 'catriona gray' is not a native Filipino name =;)) =;)) =;)) it is an English name =;)) =;)) win or loose we Vietnamese send real native vietnamese to represent us .. we are not desperate like filipino for the damn crown that we need to import girls from somewhere else =;)) =;)) =;))

it means your race are not beautiful enough in the global stage..
cindy kurletopz 2

Real Life Name/Nick: cindymonyo
Profession: pokpok
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: tumuwad

Postby Kukay » Wed May 30, 2018 11:37 pm

The Miss Universe crown is an American crown ... Made in Japan yes but it's an American crown .
Anyway

Vietnamese killed so many Americans .
The nerve of them to dream of winning an American crown .
Kukay

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe