Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheating.

Image



  • 9

Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheating.

Postby HARVIN » Sat May 05, 2018 5:32 am

    

Miss Universe 1985 1st runner up Teresa Sanchez of Spain was obviously not happy at all for Miss Puerto Rico. >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Image
Image
Image
Image

>:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Teresa's facial reaction reminds me of Evelina Papantoniou's reaction during backstage awarding of Denise Quinones and her runners up. >:) >:) >:)

Image
Image

Teresa and Evelina felt they were cheated and robbed so badly by an undeserving winner from PR island. >:) >:) >:)

Image
and who could forget the walkout moment of Miss Universe 2006 1st runner up Kurara Chibana right after the Puerto Rican host declared Zuleyka Rivera as winner of that night? >:) >:) >:)

Image


Image

Image

Image
User avatar
HARVIN
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Location: County of Florida, Puerto Rico
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2350
Date of Birth: 25 Jan 2015
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Haters Destroyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: World Issue, Universe issue rather.
Message: LOVE ME OR HATE ME

  • 3

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby bcdf1930 » Sat May 05, 2018 5:40 am

YOU JUST WANT TO START A FIGHT! DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO ? #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5468
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:00 am
Location: Kochi/Trivandrum
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 3033
Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 23 Nov 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet
Message: Hi everyone!

  • 0

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby krissynelli » Sat May 05, 2018 5:56 am

;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/))
BAKEKANG aka KAREN iBASHko : "THE BAR WAS SET HIGH LAST YEAR.............." LMAO!
User avatar
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 15222
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:34 am
Location: BEKI, PUERTArico
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 11051
Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

  • 4

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby hauteegirl » Sat May 05, 2018 6:13 am

bcdf1930 wrote:YOU JUST WANT TO START A FIGHT! DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO ? #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S


You might be right but we never hear you say the same thing to the trolls and crabs when they attack and start an argument with pinoys. Bias much???? hahahhaa. :%))
User avatar
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5977
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 6907
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!

  • 0

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby HARVIN » Sat May 05, 2018 6:23 am

bcdf1930 wrote:YOU JUST WANT TO START A FIGHT! DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO ? #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S


Image

Image
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
HARVIN
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Location: County of Florida, Puerto Rico
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2350
Date of Birth: 25 Jan 2015
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Haters Destroyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: World Issue, Universe issue rather.
Message: LOVE ME OR HATE ME

  • 2

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Sat May 05, 2018 6:32 am

All those Puerto Ricans should be imprisoned for treason and sedition .... They are Americans .
They betrayed their country USA.
Last edited by SPITTING BANANA on Sat May 05, 2018 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1214
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

  • 1

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby HARVIN » Sat May 05, 2018 6:33 am

krissynelli wrote:;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/))



Image

Look at Miss Spain's hands gesture. It looks like a f...ck u sign pointing to someone. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

she was literally pissed for Miss PR victory. =;)) =;)) >:) >:) >:) >:)


Image
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
HARVIN
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Location: County of Florida, Puerto Rico
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2350
Date of Birth: 25 Jan 2015
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Haters Destroyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: World Issue, Universe issue rather.
Message: LOVE ME OR HATE ME

  • 0

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Sat May 05, 2018 6:35 am

Those Puerto Ricans are criminals .... guilty of treason and sedition .
They betrayed their country USA .

Treason and sedition are serious crimes .
User avatar
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1214
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

  • 0

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Sat May 05, 2018 6:40 am

And yes they cheated ....
It's two Americans who competed in each pageant .... Miss Puerto Rico and Miss USA
User avatar
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1214
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

  • 0

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Sat May 05, 2018 6:44 am

MUO should ban criminals for joining the pageant.
Betraying your country is a serious crime.
User avatar
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1214
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

  • 0

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Sat May 05, 2018 6:47 am

Crowning a criminal is just wrong .
User avatar
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1214
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

  • 2

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby HARVIN » Sat May 05, 2018 6:51 am

SPITTING BANANA wrote:And yes they cheated ....
It's two Americans who competed in each pageant .... Miss Puerto Rico and Miss USA


Image

Two times Miss Florida USA Genesis Davila should start a campaign for girls of PR island to boycott Miss Universe Puerto Rico and come to mainland to participate state pageants.

BTW i want Miss Genesis to win MISS USA 2018. She would be an eye opener to all girls of PR to dream big instead of prostituting themselves after joining Miss PR. :-* :-* :-* :-*

Image
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
HARVIN
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Location: County of Florida, Puerto Rico
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2350
Date of Birth: 25 Jan 2015
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Haters Destroyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: World Issue, Universe issue rather.
Message: LOVE ME OR HATE ME

  • 1

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Sat May 05, 2018 6:58 am

Want to see how a criminal looks like ?
Just look at those Puerto Ricans .

Teresa , Evelina and Kurara were right to be disgusted .
User avatar
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1214
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

  • 0

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Sat May 05, 2018 7:15 am

Traydor ang mga yan .
Traitors .
Betrayed their country .
User avatar
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1214
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

  • 0

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Sat May 05, 2018 8:31 am

The U.S. federal agents should arrest those Puerto Rican criminals and be imprisoned .
Those traitors are security risks.
User avatar
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1214
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

  • 0

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby joshua » Sat May 05, 2018 10:21 am

HARVIN wrote:
bcdf1930 wrote:YOU JUST WANT TO START A FIGHT! DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO ? #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S


Image

Image


NATURAL GESTURES AND FEELINGS OF THE LOSERS................
THE WORLD IS FULL OF WONDERS
User avatar
joshua
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 4:42 am
Location: AUSTRALIA
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 48
Real Life Name/Nick: Gundi Salvo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Mechanical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Watching Game shows
Message: INNER BEAUTY IS EVERLASTING

  • -1

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby bcdf1930 » Sat May 05, 2018 11:56 am

hauteegirl wrote:
bcdf1930 wrote:YOU JUST WANT TO START A FIGHT! DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO ? #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S


You might be right but we never hear you say the same thing to the trolls and crabs when they attack and start an argument with pinoys. Bias much???? hahahhaa. :%))


YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT READ MY POSTS :)>- :)>- :)>-
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5468
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:00 am
Location: Kochi/Trivandrum
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 3033
Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 23 Nov 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet
Message: Hi everyone!

  • 8

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby keio20 » Sat May 05, 2018 12:06 pm

OMG. I super agree with this.

That faux winner in Miss Universe 1985 is certainly the most unattractive Miss Universe winner ever.

That lass from Spain is miles ahead in terms of everything.
User avatar
keio20
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: Scotland
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 369
Date of Birth: 11 Jul 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Personal Trainer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Fitness
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby kathrineskie » Sat May 05, 2018 9:01 pm

The 1985 winner is one of the worst-looking winners ever. But then again, what can you expect from the likes of Nina The Flop from The Land of Debts? A whor* like Zuleyka? :%))
User avatar
kathrineskie
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:10 pm
Location: Hollywood, CA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 422
Real Life Name/Nick: Kathrine
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 1994
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: RA
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby kathrineskie » Sat May 05, 2018 9:05 pm

HARVIN wrote:
SPITTING BANANA wrote:And yes they cheated ....
It's two Americans who competed in each pageant .... Miss Puerto Rico and Miss USA


[img]http://angelopedia.com[size=150][color=#FF40BF]
/newspic/3LS9IKIMKJnwsimg.jpg[/img]

Two times Miss Florida USA Genesis Davila should start a campaign for girls of PR island to boycott Miss Universe Puerto Rico and come to mainland to participate state pageants.

BTW i want Miss Genesis to win MISS USA 2018. She would be an eye opener to all girls of PR to dream big instead of prostituting themselves after joining Miss PR. :-* :-* :-* :-*

Image


Ssh. Zuleyka, Bodine, and Monic are not going to like that. :%))
User avatar
kathrineskie
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:10 pm
Location: Hollywood, CA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 422
Real Life Name/Nick: Kathrine
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 1994
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: RA
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby krissynelli » Sun May 06, 2018 5:12 am

HARVIN wrote:
SPITTING BANANA wrote:And yes they cheated ....
It's two Americans who competed in each pageant .... Miss Puerto Rico and Miss USA


Image

Two times Miss Florida USA Genesis Davila should start a campaign for girls of PR island to boycott Miss Universe Puerto Rico and come to mainland to participate state pageants.

BTW i want Miss Genesis to win MISS USA 2018. She would be an eye opener to all girls of PR to dream big instead of prostituting themselves after joining Miss PR. :-* :-* :-* :-*

Image


SHEMALE ALERT. GENESIS!..MIRADA MASCULINA! >:)
BAKEKANG aka KAREN iBASHko : "THE BAR WAS SET HIGH LAST YEAR.............." LMAO!
User avatar
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 15222
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:34 am
Location: BEKI, PUERTArico
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 11051
Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

  • 0

Re: Teresa Sanchez, Evelina and Kurara: Evidence of PR cheat

Postby hauteegirl » Sun May 06, 2018 5:55 am

bcdf1930 wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
bcdf1930 wrote:YOU JUST WANT TO START A FIGHT! DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO ? #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S


You might be right but we never hear you say the same thing to the trolls and crabs when they attack and start an argument with pinoys. Bias much???? hahahhaa. :%))


YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT READ MY POSTS :)>- :)>- :)>-



WELL, f**k YOU TOO FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING MY POST. :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
User avatar
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5977
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 6907
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Achmedsem, agrohimfhy, agrohimxtg, Akaschaka, alex_nonak_90jof, amourousvenus, Anastasya, andydmoray, antoine, Atdamsddel, AUSTIN III, Beautypro, Bogdanskq, bukita, chemistry, ChobeLuna, Chris HabibMaalouf, deephole, deltaguy, Felipe1983, fin, girlash, gongon, goody_godiva, GrimBile, hombwedlejof, ilovewomen, jim_258425, JoelR, johnMow, juxolay, kalan, kard, Klifflem, krgalimbas, ldamiss, lee30, legally_verdant, LeslieSmilm, loveme4ever, marcusflorida, MufassaTap, myka, NhokShjn, ocean, onecoolday, oney, pakshetka, patricia_louise, Philippinesupporter1998, Pipeline1602, Prestonunal, prowazekii, robnv, stupid_jerk, TaklarEn, TamilliO, thechosenone, Thomas876, Tiramisu, turkolove111, vincintjance, Xanadu Tinkerbell, yellowyam1, ZenHime and 10399 guests

Putera Indonesia


© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Man of the Year
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Man of the Year


contact us to advertise with missosology
Reputation System ©'