Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Image



  • 4

Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby with monkeys » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:35 am

    

I love love love the great ethnic mix of Brazil! OMG!!! :!! =c3 :!!

Image

Image

Image

Image


This year there are two Brazilian descendants of Asians classified for the final day. :7 >:D< :7


Last edited by with monkeys on Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
with monkeys
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 4678
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2292
Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby with monkeys » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:41 am

Thaisi Dias - Miss Rondônia Universo 2018

Image

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by with monkeys on Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
with monkeys
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 4678
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2292
Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby with monkeys » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:47 am

Deise Caroline - Miss Paraná Universe 2018

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by with monkeys on Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
with monkeys
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 4678
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2292
Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby with monkeys » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:14 am

Tayna Carvalho - Asian + Black + Indigenous + White Portuguese - Gave up to compete Contestant

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

This girl is mega mixed! 8-> :-* 8->
Last edited by with monkeys on Wed May 09, 2018 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
with monkeys
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 4678
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2292
Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student
Message: Write a message here

  • 9

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby mrgary » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:23 am

Wow, Brazil is such a beautiful melting pot of races. I love their candidates!

Meanwhile, this is what I do not understand as a pageant fan: When the Philippines sends a "halfie", the bashers of this forum feast on attacking the country and the candidate. However, when other countries like Brazil, Russia, Israel, etc. send their "halfies" to the international pageant arena, they do not get bashed by other pageant fans. Tsk! Tsk!
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 1970
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 1

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby yuma » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:23 pm

with monkeys wrote:
Tayna Carvalho - Asian + Black + Indigenous + White Portuguese - Declassified Contestant

This girl is mega mixed! 8-> :-* 8->


She wasn't desclassified, she gave up to compete!
yuma
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:04 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2101
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: _______________
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby yuma » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:26 pm

mrgary wrote:Wow, Brazil is such a beautiful melting pot of races. I love their candidates!

Meanwhile, this is what I do not understand as a pageant fan: When the Philippines sends a "halfie", the bashers of this forum feast on attacking the country and the candidate. However, when other countries like Brazil, Russia, Israel, etc. send their "halfies" to the international pageant arena, they do not get bashed by other pageant fans. Tsk! Tsk!


There's a HUGE difference!
I'm not a basher and I don't mind when Philippines send a "halfie" to Miss Universe.
But here in Brazil almost everybody is mixed!

Pia is German, Megan is American, Catriona is Australian...
Monalysa was born in Piauí, Brazil, Raíssa was born in Bahia, Brazil, Marthina was born in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, Melissa was born in Ceará, Brazil, Jakelyne was born in Mato Grosso, Brazil... etc!

"Pure Brazilians" are currently less than 1% of our population and they usually live isolated in Indigenous tribes and look like this:

Image
Image
Image
yuma
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:04 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2101
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: _______________
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby blunderer » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:22 pm

yuma wrote:
mrgary wrote:Wow, Brazil is such a beautiful melting pot of races. I love their candidates!

Meanwhile, this is what I do not understand as a pageant fan: When the Philippines sends a "halfie", the bashers of this forum feast on attacking the country and the candidate. However, when other countries like Brazil, Russia, Israel, etc. send their "halfies" to the international pageant arena, they do not get bashed by other pageant fans. Tsk! Tsk!


There's a HUGE difference!
I'm not a basher and I don't mind when Philippines send a "halfie" to Miss Universe.
But here in Brazil almost everybody is mixed!

Pia is German, Megan is American, Catriona is Australian...
Monalysa was born in Piauí, Brazil, Raíssa was born in Bahia, Brazil, Marthina was born in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, Melissa was born in Ceará, Brazil, Jakelyne was born in Mato Grosso, Brazil... etc!

"Pure Brazilians" are currently less than 1% of our population and they usually live isolated in Indigenous tribes and look like this:

Image
Image
Image


I'm sorry but it looks like you don't know what you are talking abut when it comes to the Philippines. Pure Filipino is also just a concept. Lots of rich families here have Spanish blood especially in the Visayas. OVERLOADED of Chinese blooded Filipinos, not to mention those that have Indian blood in their system among others.
What Thai fans are doing to Miss Earth and Karen is what Filipino fans are doing to Miss World and Stephanie. Fahsai is their Catriona.
User avatar
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1889
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:32 am
Location: ...
Country: Tajikistan (tj)
Reputation: 1079
Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace
Message: The hypocrites will taste their own medicines soon

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby yuma » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:50 pm

blunderer wrote:
yuma wrote:
mrgary wrote:Wow, Brazil is such a beautiful melting pot of races. I love their candidates!

Meanwhile, this is what I do not understand as a pageant fan: When the Philippines sends a "halfie", the bashers of this forum feast on attacking the country and the candidate. However, when other countries like Brazil, Russia, Israel, etc. send their "halfies" to the international pageant arena, they do not get bashed by other pageant fans. Tsk! Tsk!


There's a HUGE difference!
I'm not a basher and I don't mind when Philippines send a "halfie" to Miss Universe.
But here in Brazil almost everybody is mixed!

Pia is German, Megan is American, Catriona is Australian...
Monalysa was born in Piauí, Brazil, Raíssa was born in Bahia, Brazil, Marthina was born in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, Melissa was born in Ceará, Brazil, Jakelyne was born in Mato Grosso, Brazil... etc!

"Pure Brazilians" are currently less than 1% of our population and they usually live isolated in Indigenous tribes and look like this:

Image
Image
Image


I'm sorry but it looks like you don't know what you are talking abut when it comes to the Philippines. Pure Filipino is also just a concept. Lots of rich families here have Spanish blood especially in the Visayas. OVERLOADED of Chinese blooded Filipinos, not to mention those that have Indian blood in their system among others.


As I said, I don't mind when Philippines send halfies (I like Megan and Pia), but Pia's father is German and she was born in Germany, for example... but who cares? She has filipino blood, her mother was born in the Philippines!


mrgary wrote:However, when other countries like Brazil, Russia, Israel, etc. send their "halfies" to the international pageant arena, they do not get bashed by other pageant fans. Tsk! Tsk!


I was talking about this part. It's almost impossible to send a pure Brazilian to Miss Universe cause 100% pure brazilian are 0,47% of our population!
yuma
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:04 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2101
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: _______________
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby Agua Maldita » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:48 pm

There's no such thing as pure Filipinos. Philippines is a melting pot of races and ethnic groups! Halfies are what Filipinos and Latinos call "mestizo".

50% of Brazilians are White or and the other are castizos, black, Asian, Indiigenous and of mixed heritage.

Huge disparities among the races in terms of income, culture and political power in Brazil. Blacks and other minorities are treated like shit in Brazil. Don't fall for Yuma's kumbaya narrative of Brazil being all mixed. Hilarious!!!



yuma wrote:
blunderer wrote:
yuma wrote:
mrgary wrote:Wow, Brazil is such a beautiful melting pot of races. I love their candidates!

Meanwhile, this is what I do not understand as a pageant fan: When the Philippines sends a "halfie", the bashers of this forum feast on attacking the country and the candidate. However, when other countries like Brazil, Russia, Israel, etc. send their "halfies" to the international pageant arena, they do not get bashed by other pageant fans. Tsk! Tsk!


There's a HUGE difference!
I'm not a basher and I don't mind when Philippines send a "halfie" to Miss Universe.
But here in Brazil almost everybody is mixed!

Pia is German, Megan is American, Catriona is Australian...
Monalysa was born in Piauí, Brazil, Raíssa was born in Bahia, Brazil, Marthina was born in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, Melissa was born in Ceará, Brazil, Jakelyne was born in Mato Grosso, Brazil... etc!

"Pure Brazilians" are currently less than 1% of our population and they usually live isolated in Indigenous tribes and look like this:

Image
Image
Image


I'm sorry but it looks like you don't know what you are talking abut when it comes to the Philippines. Pure Filipino is also just a concept. Lots of rich families here have Spanish blood especially in the Visayas. OVERLOADED of Chinese blooded Filipinos, not to mention those that have Indian blood in their system among others.


As I said, I don't mind when Philippines send halfies (I like Megan and Pia), but Pia's father is German and she was born in Germany, for example... but who cares? She has filipino blood, her mother was born in the Philippines!


mrgary wrote:However, when other countries like Brazil, Russia, Israel, etc. send their "halfies" to the international pageant arena, they do not get bashed by other pageant fans. Tsk! Tsk!


I was talking about this part. It's almost impossible to send a pure Brazilian to Miss Universe cause 100% pure brazilian are 0,47% of our population!
ImageImage
Image
Image
User avatar
Agua Maldita
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 11837
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: New Jersey ~ We don't fcuking like you either!!!
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5470
Real Life Name/Nick: Alyssa
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Missosology Royalty
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants. GTL. Beach, Travel.
Message: Fuggedaboutit!!!

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby mrgary » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:51 pm

yuma wrote:
blunderer wrote:
yuma wrote:
mrgary wrote:Wow, Brazil is such a beautiful melting pot of races. I love their candidates!

Meanwhile, this is what I do not understand as a pageant fan: When the Philippines sends a "halfie", the bashers of this forum feast on attacking the country and the candidate. However, when other countries like Brazil, Russia, Israel, etc. send their "halfies" to the international pageant arena, they do not get bashed by other pageant fans. Tsk! Tsk!


There's a HUGE difference!
I'm not a basher and I don't mind when Philippines send a "halfie" to Miss Universe.
But here in Brazil almost everybody is mixed!

Pia is German, Megan is American, Catriona is Australian...
Monalysa was born in Piauí, Brazil, Raíssa was born in Bahia, Brazil, Marthina was born in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, Melissa was born in Ceará, Brazil, Jakelyne was born in Mato Grosso, Brazil... etc!

"Pure Brazilians" are currently less than 1% of our population and they usually live isolated in Indigenous tribes and look like this:

Image
Image
Image


I'm sorry but it looks like you don't know what you are talking abut when it comes to the Philippines. Pure Filipino is also just a concept. Lots of rich families here have Spanish blood especially in the Visayas. OVERLOADED of Chinese blooded Filipinos, not to mention those that have Indian blood in their system among others.


As I said, I don't mind when Philippines send halfies (I like Megan and Pia), but Pia's father is German and she was born in Germany, for example... but who cares? She has filipino blood, her mother was born in the Philippines!


mrgary wrote:However, when other countries like Brazil, Russia, Israel, etc. send their "halfies" to the international pageant arena, they do not get bashed by other pageant fans. Tsk! Tsk!


I was talking about this part. It's almost impossible to send a pure Brazilian to Miss Universe cause 100% pure brazilian are 0,47% of our population!


Have you been to the Philippines? Have you been to the Visayan and Mindanao islands? You will see a plethora of colours of Filipinos out there.
Like Brazil, it is only less than 1% to find the real, indigenous colour of a Filipino.
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 1970
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 1

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby missofan705 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:56 pm

mrgary wrote:Wow, Brazil is such a beautiful melting pot of races. I love their candidates!

Meanwhile, this is what I do not understand as a pageant fan: When the Philippines sends a "halfie", the bashers of this forum feast on attacking the country and the candidate. However, when other countries like Brazil, Russia, Israel, etc. send their "halfies" to the international pageant arena, they do not get bashed by other pageant fans. Tsk! Tsk!


You want to know? You want to know why they are bashing Philippines even if it is obvious that many times Philippine girls are a complete package? Because they FUCKING HATE THE PHILIPPINES! THEY ARE FUCKING RACISTS!! Whenever they hear or see anything about PHILIPPINES, they fucking HATE!!! THEY VOMIT! THEY CURSE PHILIPPINES SO MUCH!!! THEY THINK PHILIPPINES SHOULD BE ERASED IN THIS WORLD! THAT'S HOW THEY HATE PHILIPPINES AND FILIPINOS SO MUCH! THEY'RE SO FUCKING HYPOCRITES! =/ =/ =/ >:< >:< >:<

The FUCKING real thing about pageantry or any other contest with Philippines with it:

Before the pageant, they call a MISS PHILIPPINES as:
UGLY
CLAPPER
MISS EL TOCUYO
TOP *LAST PLACE*
FEA

And if MISS PHILIPPINES places or wins the pageant, they'll call her as:
UGLY
UNDESERVING
RIGGED
FRAUDE
FRAUD
FEA
BITCH
W-H-O-R-E
M-A-I-D
ASS KISSER
and a lot more!

Some foreigners are just so FUCKING HYPOCRITES. They won't call names to a girl unless she wears PHILIPPINES sash. That's how threatened and insecured they are.
Last edited by missofan705 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team PHILIPPINES 2018
UNIVERSE: Catriona Gray
WORLD: Katarina Rodriguez
INTERNATIONAL: Ahtisa Manalo
EARTH: Celeste Cortesi
SUPRANATIONAL: Jehza Huelar
User avatar
missofan705
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 6766
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 6134
Real Life Name/Nick: Manushi Leigh Nel-Peters
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing
Message: Thank you to all MISS PHILIPPINES for making me a pageant fan!

  • 1

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby missofan705 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:58 pm

with monkeys wrote:
Thaisi Dias - Miss Rondônia Universo 2018

Image

Image

Image

Image


This girl!! :hx
Team PHILIPPINES 2018
UNIVERSE: Catriona Gray
WORLD: Katarina Rodriguez
INTERNATIONAL: Ahtisa Manalo
EARTH: Celeste Cortesi
SUPRANATIONAL: Jehza Huelar
User avatar
missofan705
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 6766
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 6134
Real Life Name/Nick: Manushi Leigh Nel-Peters
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing
Message: Thank you to all MISS PHILIPPINES for making me a pageant fan!

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby with monkeys » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:11 pm

Agua Maldita wrote:
There's no such thing as pure Filipinos. Philippines is a melting pot of races and ethnic groups! Halfies are what Filipinos and Latinos call "mestizo".

50% of Brazilians are White or and the other are castizos, black, Asian, Indiigenous and of mixed heritage.

Huge disparities among the races in terms of income, culture and political power in Brazil. Blacks and other minorities are treated like shit in Brazil. Don't fall for Yuma's kumbaya narrative of Brazil being all mixed. Hilarious!!!


Here is not USA, my dear! Your country is indeed ashamed of the diversity of peoples.
I am descendant of blacks with Germans and Indigenous, I have colored skin and am relatively well treated in my country. Only the white people who make racism here and in all parts of the world.

Racism in Brazil is judicially a crime!
User avatar
with monkeys
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 4678
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2292
Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby Jedi » Wed May 09, 2018 2:00 pm

yuma wrote:
mrgary wrote:Wow, Brazil is such a beautiful melting pot of races. I love their candidates!

Meanwhile, this is what I do not understand as a pageant fan: When the Philippines sends a "halfie", the bashers of this forum feast on attacking the country and the candidate. However, when other countries like Brazil, Russia, Israel, etc. send their "halfies" to the international pageant arena, they do not get bashed by other pageant fans. Tsk! Tsk!


There's a HUGE difference!
I'm not a basher and I don't mind when Philippines send a "halfie" to Miss Universe.
But here in Brazil almost everybody is mixed!

Pia is German, Megan is American, Catriona is Australian...
Monalysa was born in Piauí, Brazil, Raíssa was born in Bahia, Brazil, Marthina was born in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, Melissa was born in Ceará, Brazil, Jakelyne was born in Mato Grosso, Brazil... etc!

"Pure Brazilians" are currently less than 1% of our population and they usually live isolated in Indigenous tribes and look like this:

Image
Image
Image


At least Megan, Pia and Catriona has FILIPINO blood IN them. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but Marthina (as far as what I've read) she is of German descent and doesn't have any Brazilian blood in her, and yet she's considered "Brazilian" because of the mere fact that she grew up in Brazil (just like Gisele Bundchen). And then there's Bodine Koehler, who is of Dutch/Dominican descent, born in the Netherlands, and Catalina Morales is of Colombian descent and born in Colombia, and yet both girls are considered as Boricuas because they grew up and represented Puerto Rico in Miss Universe. Or even like Natalie Glebova, she is of Russian descent, she was born and raised in Russia til her early teenage years, and yet she's considered by majority as Canadian because of the fact that she represented Canada in Miss Universe. :-j :-j :-j

And same can be said with Filipinos. If you really want "pure Filipinos." Go to those isolated places in the country and you'll find our ethnic group of people. Gurl please... 8-| 8-| 8-|
Queens Of The Philippines

Gemma Cruz ~ Gloria Diaz ~ Aurora Pijuan ~ Margie Moran ~ Melanie Marquez
Lara Quigaman ~ Megan Young ~ Bea Santiago ~ Pia Wurtzbach ~ Kylie Verzosa
User avatar
Jedi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7569
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:53 am
Location: The Lone Star Queen City Of The South
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1207
Real Life Name/Nick: Jedi
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Working student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: ~~~~~
Message: Beauty outside is GOOD, beauty inside is BETTER... but to have them both is for the BEST...

  • 1

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby dehfs » Wed May 09, 2018 6:13 pm

Jedi wrote:
yuma wrote:
mrgary wrote:Wow, Brazil is such a beautiful melting pot of races. I love their candidates!

Meanwhile, this is what I do not understand as a pageant fan: When the Philippines sends a "halfie", the bashers of this forum feast on attacking the country and the candidate. However, when other countries like Brazil, Russia, Israel, etc. send their "halfies" to the international pageant arena, they do not get bashed by other pageant fans. Tsk! Tsk!


There's a HUGE difference!
I'm not a basher and I don't mind when Philippines send a "halfie" to Miss Universe.
But here in Brazil almost everybody is mixed!

Pia is German, Megan is American, Catriona is Australian...
Monalysa was born in Piauí, Brazil, Raíssa was born in Bahia, Brazil, Marthina was born in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, Melissa was born in Ceará, Brazil, Jakelyne was born in Mato Grosso, Brazil... etc!

"Pure Brazilians" are currently less than 1% of our population and they usually live isolated in Indigenous tribes and look like this:

Image
Image
Image


At least Megan, Pia and Catriona has FILIPINO blood IN them. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but Marthina (as far as what I've read) she is of German descent and doesn't have any Brazilian blood in her, and yet she's considered "Brazilian" because of the mere fact that she grew up in Brazil (just like Gisele Bundchen). And then there's Bodine Koehler, who is of Dutch/Dominican descent, born in the Netherlands, and Catalina Morales is of Colombian descent and born in Colombia, and yet both girls are considered as Boricuas because they grew up and represented Puerto Rico in Miss Universe. Or even like Natalie Glebova, she is of Russian descent, she was born and raised in Russia til her early teenage years, and yet she's considered by majority as Canadian because of the fact that she represented Canada in Miss Universe. :-j :-j :-j

And same can be said with Filipinos. If you really want "pure Filipinos." Go to those isolated places in the country and you'll find our ethnic group of people. Gurl please... 8-| 8-| 8-|


uh... she was born in Brazil???? that's our concept of being brazilian LOL
I'm still looking where Yuma said "pure filipinos".
Image
User avatar
dehfs
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:37 pm
Location: SAO PAULO
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 675
Real Life Name/Nick: ...
Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ...
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: ..., ..., ...
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby keyss » Wed May 09, 2018 7:11 pm

mrgary wrote:Wow, Brazil is such a beautiful melting pot of races. I love their candidates!

Meanwhile, this is what I do not understand as a pageant fan: When the Philippines sends a "halfie", the bashers of this forum feast on attacking the country and the candidate. However, when other countries like Brazil, Russia, Israel, etc. send their "halfies" to the international pageant arena, they do not get bashed by other pageant fans. Tsk! Tsk!


That's because those countries actually crown girls who are born and raised there! Lifelong citizens who went to school there, pay taxes there and live there along with their families. See the difference? They don't import girls from half way across the world with foreign accents to represent them. See the difference? Of course you don't.

A melting pot is great. Nothing's wrong with being mixed. But how about crowning a local girl next time? Or are they not good enough? :-w
User avatar
keyss
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2517
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:31 pm
Location: Upstate New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2178
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby with monkeys » Wed May 09, 2018 7:31 pm

Jedi wrote:
At least Megan, Pia and Catriona has FILIPINO blood IN them. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but Marthina (as far as what I've read) she is of German descent and doesn't have any Brazilian blood in her, and yet she's considered "Brazilian" because of the mere fact that she grew up in Brazil (just like Gisele Bundchen). And then there's Bodine Koehler, who is of Dutch/Dominican descent, born in the Netherlands, and Catalina Morales is of Colombian descent and born in Colombia, and yet both girls are considered as Boricuas because they grew up and represented Puerto Rico in Miss Universe. Or even like Natalie Glebova, she is of Russian descent, she was born and raised in Russia til her early teenage years, and yet she's considered by majority as Canadian because of the fact that she represented Canada in Miss Universe. :-j :-j :-j

And same can be said with Filipinos. If you really want "pure Filipinos." Go to those isolated places in the country and you'll find our ethnic group of people. Gurl please... 8-| 8-| 8-|


Yes, you are free because Marthina and Giselle are descendants of fourth-generation German families in Brazil. His parents did not come from Germany, but his distant ancestors. This is the difference.
User avatar
with monkeys
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 4678
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2292
Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby with monkeys » Wed May 09, 2018 7:41 pm

The world still can not understand the crazy big ethnic Brazilian mix! =;))

Image
User avatar
with monkeys
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 4678
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2292
Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student
Message: Write a message here

  • -1

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby keyss » Wed May 09, 2018 8:07 pm

with monkeys wrote:The world still can not understand the crazy big ethnic Brazilian mix! =;))

Image


People do understand Brazil. Its just the Filipinos on here trying to justify white supremacy and how it has affected them. They even brought up Israel. :-?
User avatar
keyss
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2517
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:31 pm
Location: Upstate New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2178
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

  • 1

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby Robichaux » Wed May 09, 2018 8:14 pm


Venus Raj - Filipino-Indian. Born in Qatar. Raised in the Philippines since infancy.
Shamcey Supsup - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
Janine Tugonon - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
Ariella Arida - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
MJ Lastimosa - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
Pia Wurtzbach - Filipino-German. Born in Germany. Raised in the Philippines since early childhood.
Maxine Medina - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
Rachel Peters - Filipino-British. Born in Bahrain. Grew up traveling with her family. Even settled for some time in Thailand and Australia (among others).
Catriona Gray - Filipino-Australian. Born and raised in Australia. Moved to the Philippines after High-School.

Or are they not good enough?
Seriously?! Out of all those 9 past Miss Universe representatives the country sent, how many were born and raised outside the Philippines?
There were far more "native" (for the lack of a better term) than halfies in that bunch.
Let's face it! It's just easier to hate the Philippines using whatever reason you can find than accept that the country has been and still is doing really well in the international pageant scene.

This is just Miss Universe. I'm sure you know how to google the other Filipino Queens and their origins.
I suppose you start with Kylie Verzosa, Mutya Datul, Bea Santiago, Melanie Marquez, etc. and just work your way from there. :-@ :-@ :-@


keyss wrote:That's because those countries actually crown girls who are born and raised there! Lifelong citizens who went to school there, pay taxes there and live there along with their families. See the difference? They don't import girls from half way across the world with foreign accents to represent them. See the difference? Of course you don't.

A melting pot is great. Nothing's wrong with being mixed. But how about crowning a local girl next time? Or are they not good enough? :-w
Image
User avatar
Robichaux
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:12 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 247
Real Life Name/Nick: Robichaux
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Nothing
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby keyss » Wed May 09, 2018 8:54 pm

Robichaux wrote:[color=#FF4000]
Venus Raj - Filipino-Indian. Born in Qatar. Raised in the Philippines since infancy.
Shamcey Supsup - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
Janine Tugonon - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
Ariella Arida - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
MJ Lastimosa - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
Pia Wurtzbach - Filipino-German. Born in Germany. Raised in the Philippines since early childhood.
Maxine Medina - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
Rachel Peters - Filipino-British. Born in Bahrain. Grew up traveling with her family. Even settled for some time in Thailand and Australia (among others).
Catriona Gray - Filipino-Australian. Born and raised in Australia. Moved to the Philippines after High-School.

Or are they not good enough?
Seriously?! Out of all those 9 past Miss Universe representatives the country sent, how many were born and raised outside the Philippines?
There were far more "native" (for the lack of a better term) than halfies in that bunch.
Let's face it! It's just easier to hate the Philippines using whatever reason you can find than accept that the country has been and still is doing really well in the international pageant scene.





Megan Young, Velerie Wiegman, etc. Its not just in Miss Universe obviously. I don't hate the Philippines in any shape or form. Where did you get that from?
Listen, people have noticed a recent pattern that's all. The local girls get pushed back for the foreign girls because they're viewed as better? More educated? More worldly? What? You tell me. This thread was about Brazil and your peeps have still managed to infiltrate it with their own agenda.

Rest assured Brazil will crown a girl from Brazil and all will be right with the world again. :%))
User avatar
keyss
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2517
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:31 pm
Location: Upstate New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2178
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby Robichaux » Wed May 09, 2018 9:18 pm


No, you tell me. Obviously, even without the spur of the halfies, the Philippines has been doing really well in the pageant scene.

"foreign girls"
How exactly would you define foreign? Last I checked, a candidate in the national pageant has to have a valid Philippine Passport to compete. Regardless of where they were born, they must have a valid Philippine Passport. In short, a certified Citizen of the country. A citizen who - you guessed it - pays taxes to the government like everybody else!

"because they're viewed as better"
Where did this assumption come from? If you would watch the national pageant, you'd see that the girls being crowned are actually the most deserving of the bunch. Now, are they halfies? Yes. But that doesn't mean that they were crowned because of that. Come on, give these girls some credit.

You say people have noticed a recent pattern? While that is perfectly acceptable, that pattern should not diminish the fact that for the past X amount of years, the country has been doing well in the pageant scene sending representatives born and raised there.

And nobody is trying to infiltrate this thread with their own agenda. Someone just basically pointed out the clear double standards in this forum which is very much skewed against the Philippines. Nothing wrong with that. Yes, we are celebrating the diversity of beauties in Brazil. They will always be a powerhouse of beauty. But we must also acknowledge that these Brazilian beauty queens are not native to that country. Yes, they were born and raised there but their ethnicities vary. One can argue that even the US has been sending non-natives year-after-year. Again, there is nothing wrong with that. But please, don't be biased against a specific country just for the sake of being the devil's advocate. :-@ :-@ :-@


keyss wrote:Megan Young, Velerie Wiegman, etc. Its not just in Miss Universe obviously. I don't hate the Philippines in any shape or form. Where did you get that from?
Listen, people have noticed a recent pattern that's all. The local girls get pushed back for the foreign girls because they're viewed as better? More educated? More worldly? What? You tell me. This thread was about Brazil and your peeps have still managed to infiltrate it with their own agenda.

Rest assured Brazil will crown a girl from Brazil and all will be right with the world again. :%))
Image
User avatar
Robichaux
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:12 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 247
Real Life Name/Nick: Robichaux
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Nothing
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby yuma » Wed May 09, 2018 9:34 pm

Robichaux wrote:
Yes, they were born and raised there but their ethnicities vary.



yuma wrote:"Pure Brazilians" are currently less than 1% of our population


Actually, only 0,47% of our population are native Brazilians. Did you really understand this part?
I am from Italian + Portuguese + African heritage. Should I say that I'm Italian, Portuguese, African or Brazilian? My great-great-grandfather were Italian, my parents are Brazilians!
We, BRAZILIANS, say that we are Brazilians cause we were born and raised in BRAZIL!

yuma
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:04 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2101
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: _______________
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby dehfs » Wed May 09, 2018 10:14 pm

yuma wrote:
Robichaux wrote:
Yes, they were born and raised there but their ethnicities vary.



yuma wrote:"Pure Brazilians" are currently less than 1% of our population


Actually, only 0,47% of our population are native Brazilians. Did you really understand this part?
I am from Italian + Portuguese + African heritage. Should I say that I'm Italian, Portuguese, African or Brazilian? My great-great-grandfather were Italian, my parents are Brazilians!
We, BRAZILIANS, say that we are Brazilians cause we were born and raised in BRAZIL!



OMG you can compete in so many pageants.
Image
User avatar
dehfs
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:37 pm
Location: SAO PAULO
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 675
Real Life Name/Nick: ...
Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ...
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: ..., ..., ...
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby yuma » Wed May 09, 2018 10:15 pm

dehfs wrote:
yuma wrote:
Robichaux wrote:
Yes, they were born and raised there but their ethnicities vary.



yuma wrote:"Pure Brazilians" are currently less than 1% of our population


Actually, only 0,47% of our population are native Brazilians. Did you really understand this part?
I am from Italian + Portuguese + African heritage. Should I say that I'm Italian, Portuguese, African or Brazilian? My great-great-grandfather were Italian, my parents are Brazilians!
We, BRAZILIANS, say that we are Brazilians cause we were born and raised in BRAZIL!



OMG you can compete in so many pageants.


The first one will be Mister Italy =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
yuma
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:04 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2101
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: _______________
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby Sallaberry86 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:44 pm

with monkeys wrote:
Thaisi Dias - Miss Rondônia Universo 2018

Image

Image

Image

Image







I know Deise Caroline(Miss Parana) is half Chinese, but what is Thais's ethnicity? is she partially Japanese?
Sallaberry86
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:14 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1
Real Life Name/Nick: Tao
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1915
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: shitting on you
Message: hello

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby Robichaux » Thu May 10, 2018 2:06 am


What you are saying is exactly my point. There is a difference between ethnicity and citizenship.
You can be a citizen of a country but part of a different ethnic group/s. That is a fact we both are trying to make.

I am clearly not against who your country is sending to the international pageant arena. In fact, I always love the Brazilian delegates.
What irks me the most is how everyone seem to be making ethnicity a big deal with regards to the Philippine reps.
Your logic could be applied to the Philippines as well. The country has been colonized by the Malays, Chinese, Spaniards, Japanese, and Americans that you can even see those influences in the country's current culture. Same can be applied to the US, Native Indian-Americans are just a fraction of the current US Population. Have we ever sent one?

This is why the topic of ethnicity is ethically inappropriate to discuss in any way.


yuma wrote:
Robichaux wrote:
Yes, they were born and raised there but their ethnicities vary.



yuma wrote:"Pure Brazilians" are currently less than 1% of our population


Actually, only 0,47% of our population are native Brazilians. Did you really understand this part?
I am from Italian + Portuguese + African heritage. Should I say that I'm Italian, Portuguese, African or Brazilian? My great-great-grandfather were Italian, my parents are Brazilians!
We, BRAZILIANS, say that we are Brazilians cause we were born and raised in BRAZIL!

Image
User avatar
Robichaux
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:12 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 247
Real Life Name/Nick: Robichaux
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Nothing
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby with monkeys » Thu May 10, 2018 3:28 am

Robichaux wrote:


Native Indian-Americans are just a fraction of the current US Population. Have we ever sent one?






But Rachel Smith has traits of Native American Indians.

Image
User avatar
with monkeys
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 4678
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2292
Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby Robichaux » Thu May 10, 2018 4:44 am

No, she does not. Her parents are caucasian and black. But then, let me re-iterate this. I am not prejudiced against ethnicities. I think it is something to be celebrated about. But with that said, it is also something that should never be used against someone.

Fun fact, she was born in Panama but is an American Citizen who pays taxes to the American Government.


with monkeys wrote:
Robichaux wrote:


Native Indian-Americans are just a fraction of the current US Population. Have we ever sent one?






But Rachel Smith has traits of Native American Indians.

Image
Image
User avatar
Robichaux
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:12 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 247
Real Life Name/Nick: Robichaux
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Nothing
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

Next

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alwina, Andreassgr, Antuanettiz, ArthurBrito, babiho, Belle, benjiemarzan, Bing [Bot], broorcida, chilang0, Clorentine, Danamoguy22, Georgina_Sparks, guapo59, heathers, infinityitalia, Jane Austen, KABALINTUNAAN~IRONY, kalan, macwendy, Majestic-12 [Bot], marcgabriel, NhokShjn, NICKO, nuaddizeni, PAULO SANTANDER, peawaytut, PeterPerelli55, pilsenrayu, pitbull, Soi8, Stiplipt, TafRoyally, Titairrivy, tollutthek, Viawaffisa, vrcruzate@adelphia.net, WarFooth, WemChixex, WOLF and 10532 guests

Miss Earth 2018

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology