UNOLOGY Season 2: The LATINA Beat at Miss Universe 2012

UNOLOGY Season 2: The LATINA Beat at Miss Universe 2012

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:10 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

What is Miss Universe without the Latinas?
They are the goddesses who bring spice and colors each year and had been consistent in giving the other continents a run for the money.

On the 19th Issue of UNOLOGY, I chose 11 wonderful ladies from the Latin countries that I feel are the strongest. Who knows, maybe one from this group will be crowned Miss Universe 2012.

In 2008 til 2010, Miss Universe crowned a back to back to back Latina Goddesses namely Dayana Mendoza (Venezuela), Stefania Fernandez (Venezuela again), and Ximena Navarrete (Mexico).

Angola's win last year might be a break but who knows, Latin America is greased up and ready to embark in an exciting amazing race to the finish.

Doing this thread helped me realized how strong Latinas are this year. They are young, facially gorgeous, their bodies are to die for, intelligent, and most of them are really really tall.

Will it be a repeat of 2005 wherein it was dominated by Latinas? I felt like Asians are strong but Latinas formed a huge tidal wave and ready to wipe out almost all candidates.

I listed down all South American countries, and some from the Central America. One by one, I carefully observed their metamorphosis and background and I come up with my list of ELEVEN very stunning Latinas who will definitely heat up this year's Miss Universe in the fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

This is not according to rank but I will one by one present them randomly. I will also include tidbits about how well their country had performed in recent years at Miss Universe.

Statistically, these countries are doing an excellent job and who knows, Diamond Nexus crown might just be put on their head soon.

VENEZUELA - Irene Esser

Irene Sofía Esser Quintero, a favorite by many odds prior to Miss Universe is representing Venezuela this year. And now that the competition is getting near, I am just curious on how well she'll perform come December.

Las Vegas hosted the 2010 Miss Universe and just when Venezuela thought of a back to back to back crown after Dayana Mendoza and Stefania Fernandez, Merilisa Gibson failed to make the cut. Last year, Vanessa Goncalves managed to make it in the top 16. Will Esser be successful this time and bring back Venezuela into spotlight?

The first time I saw her, I told myself she will do well at Miss Universe. I saw Priscilla Meirelles (Miss Earth 2004 from Brazil) vibe on her and clearly she got a positive review from pageant fans.

So what are my expectations from her? Hmmmmm... I believe that after Miss World, Venezuela is so pumped up and ready to jump with a big splash. I am looking forward for her fabulous gown come pageant night and I am certain that her sweet Latina aura will play a huge part in her plan of attack. Let us remember that Miss Universe is evolving and from the recent years, "sweet" is in and "fierce" is out.

I am also looking forward if the fact that she studied in England will be an advantage for her.
Will she bring that sassy and bubbly Dayana Mendoza vibe in Miss Universe?

The best of luck for Irene and Venezuela!

COLOMBIA - Daniella Alvarez

A Social Communicator and Journalism graduate anmed Daniella Margarita Alvarez Vasquez is this years Colombia's bet for Miss Universe. She is now in her second half of specializing in "Organizational development and human processes" at the same institution.

One notable thing I am excited about Daniella is the fact that she is both fluent in English and German. NICE!

During her Miss Colombia stint, it is interesting to know that she obtained the highest score in the evening gown competition. Will she carry this through the big event in Miss Universe?

Colombia managed to place in the semifinals both in 2010 and 2011 but always fell short after the swimsuit competition. I am excited how far Daniella can push through her prowess.

Facially, I find her beautiful, fresh and I like her better than last year's representative. She has this very appealing aura and who knows, she can be a big hit in Las Vegas as she carry that Latina flair.

Looking back at the history of Colombia,Luz Marina Zuluaga remains the country's only Miss Universe, winning in 1958 and she was awarded a mansion and tax exemption for life, an honor which is expected to follow any woman who can retake the world title. Colombians have come close on several occasions, making the top 15 multiple times, and from 1992 to 1994 Miss Colombia consecutively placed as first runner-up, and again in 2008 but the Miss Universe title has continued to elude the country.

Will she be the 2nd Colombian to win Miss Universe?

ECUADOR - Carolina Aguirre

Absolutely she is one of my favorite. Born to an Ecuadorian father and an Argentinian mother,Carolina Andrea Aguirre Perez, a model and student of journalism is Ecuador's bet to Miss Universe 2012. I adore her a lot and I am hoping that Miss Universe will not ignore such beauty.

Ecuador last year won 2 out of 4 crowns from the Big 5 (Miss Earth & Miss Internationa). Obviously, that reason alone empowers them to strike harder and hopefully win a crown.

But basing from their history with Miss Universe, they only landed as a semi-finalist twice. In 1981, Lucía Isabel Vinueza Urjelles made it in the Top 12, while María Susana Rivadeneira Simball made it in the Top 10 in 2004 (Quito, Ecuador hosted Miss Universe 2004).

So how do I see Carolina?

I must be blunt that this girl has a lot of potential and if Miss Universe is all about beauty, she is indeed part of the Top list. But if politics will come at play, I am not sure if MUO will favor her. But who knows, if she will give an ace performance come preliminary competition, I think this lady will be a sure hit.

Look at her. Ahhhhh.... She is nothing but stunning and a breath of fresh air. She screams sophistication and elegant charm. I love her from head to toe and she excites me a lot. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will be given a goddess-like gown because that will really boost her innate beauty.

MEXICO - Karina Gonzalez

After being robbed bigtime at Miss World, I am pretty sure that Lupita Jones is loaded with bullets and ready to fire out all the good stuffs from Mexico via Laura Karina González Muñoz, Mexico's bet for Miss Universe 2012.

I can sense that Mexico is still hungry with a crown this year. And to be represented by a Latina Goddess just like Karina is a sigh of relief and I am certain that this year, they are back in their own perfect form and shape.

After Ximena Navarrete's victory in 2010, Mexico failed to place last year. No back to back but it is possible for Mexico to have a sandwich win this year.

In my opinion, Karina will surely make the competition really tough. She exudes a queenly aura just like Lupita and her beauty and body is to die for. Look at her face..... That million dollar face can sail a thousand ships in a heartbeat. Just when people think that Mexico is ready for their big comeback, expect them to race this year in full speed and hopefully they be able to make it in the finish line.

Watching Karina's performance from her national pageant gave me chills. That was exactly the same feeling I had during the time I watched Ximena back in her National Pageant stint.

Well, I can only hope for the best for Miss Mexico. But surely, she is one lady from these Latin Region that will battle head to head with other front runners.

Remember that Mexico has produced two Miss Universe 1991 and 2010, is currently directed by Lupita Jones Miss Universe's first Mexican. Their very first placement was in 1953 via Ana Bertha Lepe Jiménez, 3rd Runner Up.

They made a huge comeback in 1988 (Amanda Olivares Phillips- 2nd RU), 1989 (Adriana Abascal López- 4th RU), 1990 (Marilé del Rosario Santiago- 4th RU) and 1991 (Mexico's first win).

In 1996, Vanessa Guzmán Niebla placed 4th RU; Laura Elizondo Erhard placed 3rd RU in 2005 and most recently Elisa Nájera Gualito was 4th RU in 2008.

What's next with Mexico, only time can tell. High Hopes for Mexico!
Will it be a Las Vegas win once more?

PUERTO RICO - Bodine Koehler

Born in the Netherlands, and of Dutch and Dominican Republic descent, a model named Bodine Koehler Peña is representing Puerto Rico at Miss Universe 2012. As an early favorite for the crown, Bodine is consistent in giving pageant fans photos and videos.

What I like about her is the fact that she is giving something different on the plate; something exciting, something indispensable.

I must say that her edge in the competition is her "CHARISMA". She is young (19 years old); she is tall (6ft.); she has the body and brain. And who knows, after Zuleyka Rivera, she could be the next Puerto Rican to win the crown.

What sets her apart from other Latinas is the fact that her beauty doesn't bore me at all.

Puerto Rico in the past 3 years managed to placed in the semis. Mayra Matos Pérez was 4th RU in 2009; Mariana Paola Vicente Morales managed to placed in the Top 10, and last year Viviana Ortiz Pastrana made it to the Top 16.

Three placements and let's see what will happen next.

In 2003, Puerto Rico failed to make the cut but in 2004 (Alba Giselle Reyes Santos - 2nd RU), 2005 (Cynthia Enid Olavarría Rivera - 1st RU) and 2006 (Zuleyka Jerrís Rivera Mendoza - WINNER), they managed to make a very big comeback. But then again, in 2008 and 2009, both Wilmadilis "Uma" Blasini Pérez and Ingrid Marie Rivera Santos failed to make the cut.

Was it a curse or it's fate? So let's see what will happen this year with Bodine.

Puerto Rico have a total of 5 Miss Universe (1970, 1985, 1993, 2001, 2006), while Venezuela have a total of 6 (1979, 1981, 1986, 1996, 2008, 2009).

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - Lynn Lieggi

Originally placing 1-runner up to Carola Durán, Dulcita Lieggi Francisco was later given the title after the original winner was dethroned and will represent the Dominican Republic in Miss Universe 2012. Carola got dethroned for admitting she had been married in 2009. Maybe yes, Lynn is really destined to compete this year.

I find Lynn as charming and different. Not the typical Latina beauty from Dominican Republic but I feel there's something special with her.

I find her fresh and attractive and hopefully she can place this year after 2 years of drought.

The last time Dominican Republic placed was in 2009 via Ada Aimée de la Cruz placing 1st RU. They are also successful in 2008 as Marianne Elizabeth Cruz González placed 2nd RU.

Trailing back, I find Dominican Republic as a "hit and miss".

In 2003, the very first Miss Universe from this country was from Amelia Vega Polanco. And they were unplaced in 2004 and placed again in 2005 via Renata Soñé Savery, 2nd RU. In the past decade, whenever they placed, they see to it to be part of the Top 5.

With the controversial dethronement of Carola and Lynn taking the crown over, will it affect her chances to place or will it work on her benifit?

EL SALVADOR - Ana Yancy Clavel

A degree holder of Early Childhood Education and a model, Ana Yancy Clavel Espinoza will try her luck in this years Miss Universe. She started in the world of modeling participating in TV commercials and Salvadorean brand model Lemour Design also participated in national television programs.

In one of her first interviews as Nuestra Belleza El Salvador, said: "I am very happy for the success. Thanks God, my family and friends for all the support they have given me throughout the competition. From now on I will endeavor to rise up the name of El Salvador".

Ana Yancy is one of the early favorite among these group of Latinas. She had been given good praises and comments which makes her a front runner as of the moment.

Beautywise, I find her very attractive. But is it all about beauty, or she is up for the big chunk come Miss Universe season?

Looking back at the Miss Universe performance of El Salvador, the first time they placed was in 1955 via Maribel Arrieta, 1st RU. That was the highest placement they've got to date. After 20 years, Carmen Elena Figueroa made it to the top 12 in 1975. Another drought plague in their country. They counted another 20 years before they placed again via Eleonora Carillo Alamanni in 1995 who placed among the 10 semifinalists. We thought El Salvador will be consistent as in 1996, they again placed among the 10 semifinalists via Milena Mayorga.

Now that Ana Yancy seems to be favored by many, will she end the long drought for El Salvador or will they count 20 years of drought again?

PERU - Nicole Faveron

One of the most beautiful Latina of this year is Nicole Faverón who will be representing Peru at Miss Universe.
In 2008, she won the Super Model of Perú pageant and represented her country at the Supermodel of the World pageant in 2009 where she signed with Ford Models. In 2010 she won a contract for be the image of Maybelline.

She placed as 1st Runner-Up at the Miss Perú 2011 and due to restructuring at the Miss Peru organization, Nicole was appointed to represent Peru this December.

I am a big fan of Nicole. I can see Angela Martini in her. She is such a goddess and I am hoping for her to be noticed come December. She stands 6ft tall and she walks like a pro. I am really excited for Miss Peru this year.

Trailing back the history, Peru first landed in the semifinals in 1953 via Mary Ann Sarmiento Top 16. It was followed by another Top 16 placement in 1954 via Isabella León Velarde. They dont have any representative in 1995. Luckily, in 1956, Lola Sabogal placed in the Top 15.

Perú became the first Latin American and Spanish-speaking country to win the Miss Universe crown when Gladys Zender became Miss Universe 1957. Claudia Ortiz De Zevallos was a semi-finalist in the 2003 Miss Universe competition held in Panama. Liesel Holler failed to land in the semi-finals in 2004 but Debora Sulca made Peru's name come back in the contest of 2005 placing 6th. Peru has a total of 14 semi-finalists, 1 finalist, and 1 winner in this annual world-wide contest.

Will Nicole bring back the glory and the crown to Peru this year?

BRAZIL - Gabriela Markus

A second timer at Miss Rio Grande do Sul is this year's Brazil's representative at Miss Universe 2012. She is Gabriela Markus who first joined Miss Rio Grande do Sul in 2010 and was only the 1st RU. Her win marks the twelfth title for Rio Grande do Sul and expanding the advantage of the state as the biggest winner in the history of the pageant.

I am happy to know that Gabriela was crowned last Saturday night. Indeed, after Priscilla Macahado who placed 2nd RU last year, Brazil is still on their fighting form. Her beauty reminds me of Miss Earth 2009 Larissa Ramos. I find Gabriela very stunning and I can sense a Natália Guimarães vibe on her.

The very first Miss Universe from Brazil was in 1963 via Iêda Maria Britto Vargas. It was followed by Martha Maria Vasconcellos in 1968 but until now, Brazil havent produced their 3rd Miss Universe titleholder. The closest was in 2007 via Natália Guimarães.

Will Gabriela be the 3rd Brazilian to win the title?

PARAGUAY - Egni Eckert

Placing in the 2010 Miss World as Top 25 finalists, Egni Analia Almirón Eckert tried her luck for the second time at Miss Paraguay pageant and won the title. She will represent Paraguay at the 2012 Miss Universe pageant.

Do I like her? A big YES!
I find her beauty very refreshing and I feel like Paraguay is sending a really strong candidate.

Her previous experience from the international pageants will help her I guess to move forward and be noticed. She as well represented Paraguay in the Reina Hispanoamericana 2010 pageant where she won the Best Body award and Virreina Title (Vicereine).

The last time Paraguay placed was in 2006 via Lourdes Arévalos placing 3rd RU. In 2004, Yanina Alicia González Jorgge also managed to place 3rd RU.

Will she be the very first Miss Universe from Paraguay? Let's wait for December.

PANAMA - Stephanie Vander Werf

A TV host and a Panamanian model is Panama's bet at the Miss Universe 2012 named Stephanie Vander Werf. She is of Argentine ancestry, and graduated in Advertising and Public Relations from Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas, United States.

Upon seeing her, I told myself, Panama is sending another strong candidate just like last year. I can see Laura Elizondo (Miss Mexico Universe 2005 & Miss Universe 2005 3rd RU) in her.

With her background in Advertising and finishing it in Texas, I am confident that she will do well in the interview portion come Miss Universe. And with that elegance and beauty, Panama can very well race in full speed to the crown.

Justine Lissette Pasek Patiño is Panama's first ever Miss Universe (2002). Last year, Sheldry Nazareth Sáez Bustavino managed to place in the Top 10.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for Stephanie to bring back that crown to Panama this year.
Will she be the very first MIss Panama to be declared as the winner of Miss Universe?
(Justin Pasek was originally 1st Runner Up who took the title after the dethronement of Oxana Federova from Russia)

My Take

Latina are sending this year the Creme de le Creme of beauties and basing from the Latina Goddesses I presented from above, I must say that it is possible that a Latina beauty will be crowned Miss Universe 2012.

I am starting to consider the Latin countries as the MELTING POT of GODDESSES.

They are considering pageants just like of NBA and NFL. If Filipino's are considered as the number fan on Earth, Latinas for me are the number 1 producer of beauty queens that year by year can very much deliver and win the crown with flying colors.

I am glad to see fresh beauties from these countries. When I saw Canada crowning a matured beauty like Sahar Biniaz, I asked myself, why are they crowning queens as such? Is it the new trend?

But looking at Egni, Stephanie, Carolina, Karina, Nicole, Bodine and Gabriela, I told myself that finally I can be able to breathe and it is a sigh of relief that in Miss Universe 2012 I can very well cheer for these wonderful Latinas and pray that hopefully they can bring home the crown!

More power and the best of luck for TEAM Latina 2012!

UNOLOGY previous posts:

SEASON 1 - UNOLOGY

UNOLOGY Season 1 previous posts:
1st Issue:
UNOLOGY: CAMPFIRE'S BURNING -Philippine's Beauty Queenmakers
http://host.missosology.info/~missyorg/ ... 1&t=133638
2nd Issue:
UNOLOGY: Pageant CROWNING's INTERESTING FACTS
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=134213
3rd Issue:
UNOLOGY: The MOST UNFORGETTABLE "ALMOST" Winners
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134854&p=2682079#p2682079
4th Issue:
UNOLOGY: There is SOMETHING about the EVENING GOWN
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=135122
5th Issue:
UNOLOGY: In Search of a GREENER PASTURE...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=136211
6th Issue:
UNOLOGY: The SEVENTEEN ONE HIT WONDERS OF THE UNIVERSE
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 3&t=136622
7th Issue:
UNOLOGY: MY TAKE ON MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2012 FINALS
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=136739
8th Issue:
UNOLOGY: The LUSTER of the CROWN & the PRICE of FAME
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=136764
9th Issue:
UNOLOGY: IMPERFECTION GUARANTEED (Beauties Under the KNIFE)
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=137269
10th Issue:
UNOLOGY: The RISE and FALL of ASIA
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=137994
11th Issue:
UNOLOGY: ISN'T IT IRONIC?
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=138422
12th issue:
UNOLOGY: One Word - EPIC!
http://ns1.missosology.info/forum/viewt ... 1&t=138825
13th Issue:
UNOLOGY: The QUEENLY and RICH (Miss World Philippines 2012)
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=139151

UNOLOGY Season 2 previous posts:
14th Issue:
UNOLOGY Season 2: TEAM Philippines 2012
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=139987

15th Issue
UNOLOGY Season 2: OASIS of the Desert
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=140333

16th Issue
UNOLOGY Season 2: Miss World 2012 - The GOOD, The BAD and The UGLY
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=143685

17th Issue
UNOLOGY Season 2: CHINA - Sleeping Giant NO MORE
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=144077

18th Issue
UNOLOGY Season 2: Gearing Up... TEAM ASIA Universe 2012
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 3&t=146671

Last edited by UNO - God of Beauty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

UNO - God of Beauty
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Uno
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1984
Profession: Airline Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: surfin, travelin

Re: UNOLOGY Season 2: The LATINA Beat at Miss Universe 2012

Postby missheart » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Is Brazil Latina LOL anyway I love reading this >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
Proudly SOUTH AFRICAN!
missheart
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: therealguayl
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: Making the World a better place

Postby quelab22 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Nice thread as usual sir Uno.... For me For the tital package Venezuela is the winner.... Pageants will not be more exviting without venezuela....
Misso sistah.... please add me again in FB... quelab22@gmail.com thanks mwah mwah mwah
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales

Postby Nikkiii » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:32 pm

missheart wrote:Is Brazil Latina LOL anyway I love reading this >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

Why the f**k most people don't know that's Brazil is from Latin America? Mother of God!
Latin America is México, ALL Central America and ALL South America! Damn! #:-S
Nikkiii

Real Life Name/Nick: Vanessa
Date of Birth: 08 Jul 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Medicine student.
Hobbies/Interests: Fun fun fun fun

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Nikkiii wrote:
missheart wrote:Is Brazil Latina LOL anyway I love reading this >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

Why the f**k most people don't know that's Brazil is from Latin America? Mother of God!

:hx :hx :hx

Some people are confused and just like me, whenever I am confused, I would try to research it.
Just like Turkey, is it Europe or is it Asia? Then upon trying to research it, I got my answer. :hx :hx :hx

Thanks for clarifying... :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby Nikkiii » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:40 pm

UNO - God of Asia wrote:
Nikkiii wrote:

Some people are confused and just like me, whenever I am confused, I would try to research it.
Just like Turkey, is it Europe or is it Asia? Then upon trying to research it, I got my answer. :hx :hx :hx

Turkey is from Middle East :)>-
Nikkiii

Real Life Name/Nick: Vanessa
Date of Birth: 08 Jul 1998
Profession: Medicine student.
Hobbies/Interests: Fun fun fun fun

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Nikkiii wrote:
UNO - God of Asia wrote:
Nikkiii wrote:

Middle East is Asia. :hx :hx :hx

Turkey is from Middle East :)>-

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby StarStruk® » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Not everyone is able hold my attention this long..very reader friendly and a Great analysis. :=p
StarStruk®
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1917
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Art | Photography | Music

Postby terese23 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:27 pm

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

From the list above I like Ecuado and El Salvador the most. Mexico is growing on me.

terese23

Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: dancing

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:29 pm

terese23 wrote: :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

From the list above I like Ecuado and El Salvador the most. Mexico is growing on me.

I so miss u Terese23.

My friend Kenhan was promoted to Pageant Expert. I hope you too will be promoted to PE soon. :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby chenes » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Hi Uno!

This is my 3rd post after hibernating for almost a year :"> and I want to let you know that you always amaze me with the kind of work you put into your thread! You are certainly an asset of this great forum. Bravo to you!!!
=D> =D> =D>
chenes

Real Life Name/Nick: CK
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1987
Profession: consultant
Hobbies/Interests: sports, beauty pageant, animation

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:59 pm

chenes wrote:Hi Uno!

This is my 3rd post after hibernating for almost a year :"> and I want to let you know that you always amaze me with the kind of work you put into your thread! You are certainly an asset of this great forum. Bravo to you!!!
=D> =D> =D>

Thank you so much for your kind words. :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby terese23 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 pm

UNO - God of Asia wrote:
terese23 wrote: :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

I so miss u Terese23.

My friend Kenhan was promoted to Pageant Expert. I hope you too will be promoted to PE soon. :hx :hx :hx

Thank You UNO that is so flattering. Like I said I think I still have long way to go and I want to be part of the project of Pageant Apprentices which is the PA's Picks for Miss International, Miss Earth, and Miss Universe.

terese23

Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: dancing

Postby Qarlo » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Love it! Yancy Clavel and Carolina Aguirre... I always get a hunch when I see them. They will be pleasant surprises come the pageant
(click image)
Qarlo
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 06 Aug 1980
Profession: pet groomer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: cats & dogs
Message: The foundations of freedom are edged on solid ground.

Postby Dionysus » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:55 pm

nice follow up, Uno! :=p

Latin countries come stronger this year with fresher beauties.

is that Chenes above? :-O wb then! >=p
Dionysus
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: DIONYSUS
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 2010
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: XXXXX
Hobbies/Interests: XXXXX
Message: ♥ Karisma Kapoor, Renée Zellweger, Christina Aguilera ♥

Postby myralupilato » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:17 am

another quality thread from you =D>

:=p

http://instagram.com/myralupilato
myralupilato
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Syamira/Myra
Date of Birth: 17 Oct 1987
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Karaoke. Reading. Cooking. Cats. Perfumes.

Postby kenhan » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:37 am

wonderful as usual friend. .
but honestly, i am not excited with the Latinas this year
as much as I was last year. .
and i hate it! coz they are usually the reason
why i always look forward to this pageant. .

kenhan
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 05 Jan 1989
Profession: Teaching
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: singing, talking

Postby paradise alley » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:39 am

I have a feeling Ana yancy will stomp the more popular latina girls this year. 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> .
T-REX POSE

paradise alley

Profession: STRIPPER
Hobbies/Interests: daydreaming

Postby Vera_Couture » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:10 am

Bodine :hx :hx :hx :hx
Vera_Couture
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Vera
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1989
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Modelling

Postby TheDevilWearsPrada » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:19 am

Great post.
The standouts for me are PR, Venezuela and Brazil.
Ecuador is also super cute
TheDevilWearsPrada

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1981
Profession: Being Fierce
Hobbies/Interests: Breathing

Postby valleriam » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 am

Great analysis! Love it. Very organized, eye friendly and coherent!

For me, the strongest Latin American beauties are as follows:

1. Venezuela
2. Puerto Rico
3. Ecuador
4. Mexico

I think these four have a place secured if politics don't come in the way!
MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2018:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1619687
valleriam

Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Postby Jun Hon » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:34 am

Congratulations, Uno!!!
Love your post and latin girls! 8->
Jun Hon

Date of Birth: 07 Feb 1978
Profession: Artist
Hobbies/Interests: Friends and Chat

Postby Rhamie » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:47 am

great thread. love you dear :-*

as my saying goes by open your eyes close your mouth
Rhamie

Real Life Name/Nick: rai
Date of Birth: 25 Nov 1988
Profession: KNOWLEDGE ENGINEER
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: surfing
Message: Life is never about proving people that you are a good person. Sometimes, the bad things matter.

Postby iKewl » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:29 am

Puerto Rico & Venezuela. Followed close by Mexico & Brazil.
CAREYNG23MALAY SIA!

JUST BE HUMBLE. HATERS WILL ALWAYS FIND YOUR FLAWS. JUST SMILE ;)[/center]
iKewl
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ajim
Date of Birth: 23 Sep 1996
Profession:
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: ❤☮✈♚™

Postby beau21 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:34 am

Cet article est superrr! You amaze w the passion you put in wrting this post. Dope. =D>
...R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
beau21

Real Life Name/Nick: beau
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 1987
Profession: bum
Hobbies/Interests: beach..travel, net surfin' & sleepin'

Postby ate deedee » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:35 am

[font=Tahoma][color=#0000FF][size=150]

=c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

i wish UNO will also feature something about the Alluring Europeans :hx

excellent work my dear >=p >=p >=p

pak !!

:=p

[/size][/color][/font]

Séductrice du Château de Soucalembongerie
~ate deedee hearts souca & misso people~
ate deedee
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 16 Jan 1990
Profession: community
Hobbies/Interests: beauty & boys

Postby MarkIB » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:40 am

Great thread!
For me these Latinas are LOCKED to advanced into the semis'

- Puerto Rico
- Brazil
- Venezuela
- Mexico
- Ecuador
MarkIB
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: -
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Postby toothandnail » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:32 am

A QUALITY THREAD AS ALWAYS HAD FUN READING IT.. I LIKE ECUADOR AND PERU :=p :=p :=p
toothandnail

Real Life Name/Nick: Mark Anthony Kinkito
Date of Birth: 26 Sep 1986
Profession: embalmer
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: watch reality shows , mixed martial arts

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:08 am

valleriam wrote:Great analysis! Love it. Very organized, eye friendly and coherent!

For me, the strongest Latin American beauties are as follows:

1. Venezuela
2. Puerto Rico
3. Ecuador
4. Mexico

I think these four have a place secured if politics don't come in the way!

:hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby Solitude » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:12 am

The Powerhouse of beauties Venezuela,Puerto Rico and Mexico always send strong delegates and so they are the subject of interest!WE look up to them because we believe they will deliver strong come Miss Universe.However this year Ecuador is an interesting add and I hope she makes it because she is uber gorgeous! :hx
I love the fact that Latin American countries always provide us with varieties.Irene,Caroline are the "Sweet ones" while Gabrielle and Bodine fulfills the "Sexy and Fierce" look!What I love the most about Latinas are that they are very well-packaged,groomed to perfection and embodies a great sense of stage presence.
Solitude

Real Life Name/Nick: You can call me Miss Bitch!
Date of Birth: 09 Aug 1991
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Professional hoe!
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Wine, money and shoes

Next

Return to Miss Universe