APPOINTMENT FOR MISS UNIVERSE INDIA 2018!

Re: APPOINTMENT FOR MISS UNIVERSE INDIA 2018!

Postby pineal » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:47 am

Stephen Diaz (XAMURAI) wrote:
pineal wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
Stephen Diaz (XAMURAI) wrote:.

Miss Universe franchise is so expensive. They even failed with Urvashi despite being a superstar (and a super beauty), and she still has more IG followers than Pia even up to now.

Why not send Koyal to Miss International, instead? She is the kind of Miss India that MIO is looking for! And if no one believes me, then, India will forever be missing the cut in the third most important pageant in the world!

At times, I even fancy the idea of having Urvashi as Miss International India! That would be explosive!!!

I concur on that Koyal or/and Urvashi could win MI for India. The Indians MUST realized now that their main problem for not winning MI is not really due to MIO's alleged racism against India or that MIO do not want to crown an Indian as five of the country's representatives almost won the crown for India. Rather the problem stems on the fact that India usually sent the wrong type of girls on MI.

I had a long conversation with the owner of Miss International last December. She invited me for a dinner, and yes, she is aware of the complaints from Indians. She is aware of the fact that Indians are accusing MI for being "anti-Indian"... Well, the ftruth is, Akemi Shimomura only became the owner of MI in 2013. Is there any Indian delegate who was worthy to be crowned since 2013? Jhataleka would have been the closest to that, but unfortunately she wore a horrible evening gown!

Like what Akemi Shimomura told me... "Indians are not being discriminated at Miss International. If they send someone who is worthy of our standard, there is no reason to ignore a Miss India. I just don't like when they keep on sending very thin girls. It's not our standard."

So there!

Wow I didn't know that my fellow Indians accused MIO of racism. Because India has done fairly well at MIO, we have had several runner ups and usually it's only luck and taste that separates winner from runner up.
The problem I think here is that MIO has a mould, you have to fit that image in order to become miss International. And in India we have only recently started training girls for miss world and universe separately, and the training for miss universe is still suffering. Either MIO should break their mould or someone should start training Indian girls exclusively for MI.

I was actually surprised when the topic about India was brought up. Apparently, this issue has been on the discussion table for quite some time, but the MI judging system is always based on votes. There is NO WAY they gonna manipulate the result in order to gain fame or to "ride on" with the popularity of one contestant. Take for example in 2015, when the overhyped Janicel Lubina of the Philippines did not even enter the Top 5, despite the fact that numerous Japanese media had her marked as the one to beat. In 2016, before the coronation night, the delegates from Venezuela and Colombia had more IG followers than Kylie and Felicia, but both clapped during the finals. It is only later when Kylie's followers exploded to exponential quantity, after she won the contest.
Being with MI for quite some time, and having the opportunity to sit and have an audience with the owner, I have to say that India is one country that they really want to do well in the MI system. But Japanese are just too honest and fair. They know their desire, but they will not submit to that desire through cheating. So for India, just send someone like Koyal, or send Koyal herself! I am telling you... she is the ONE!

Unfortunately, no one else in the country is as equipped as Femina/Time's group to train for an international pageant. And considering the caliber of the last Miss India-World batch, owing to the new format we could've done fairly well at miss international with an appointed candidate from the batch. The franchise has to come back to Femina/Time's group, especially now when miss India organisation is finally changing things for the better. What are MIO's thoughts about the current franchise holder?

pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech

Postby fermnedoza » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:53 am

pineal wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:

Miss Universe franchise is so expensive. They even failed with Urvashi despite being a superstar (and a super beauty), and she still has more IG followers than Pia even up to now.

Why not send Koyal to Miss International, instead? She is the kind of Miss India that MIO is looking for! And if no one believes me, then, India will forever be missing the cut in the third most important pageant in the world!

At times, I even fancy the idea of having Urvashi as Miss International India! That would be explosive!!!

I concur on that Koyal or/and Urvashi could win MI for India. The Indians MUST realized now that their main problem for not winning MI is not really due to MIO's alleged racism against India or that MIO do not want to crown an Indian as five of the country's representatives almost won the crown for India. Rather the problem stems on the fact that India usually sent the wrong type of girls on MI.

I had a long conversation with the owner of Miss International last December. She invited me for a dinner, and yes, she is aware of the complaints from Indians. She is aware of the fact that Indians are accusing MI for being "anti-Indian"... Well, the ftruth is, Akemi Shimomura only became the owner of MI in 2013. Is there any Indian delegate who was worthy to be crowned since 2013? Jhataleka would have been the closest to that, but unfortunately she wore a horrible evening gown!

Like what Akemi Shimomura told me... "Indians are not being discriminated at Miss International. If they send someone who is worthy of our standard, there is no reason to ignore a Miss India. I just don't like when they keep on sending very thin girls. It's not our standard."

So there!

Wow I didn't know that my fellow Indians accused MIO of racism. Because India has done fairly well at MIO, we have had several runner ups and usually it's only luck and taste that separates winner from runner up.
The problem I think here is that MIO has a mould, you have to fit that image in order to become miss International. And in India we have only recently started training girls for miss world and universe separately, and the training for miss universe is still suffering. Either MIO should break their mould or someone should start training Indian girls exclusively for MI.

I was actually surprised when the topic about India was brought up. Apparently, this issue has been on the discussion table for quite some time, but the MI judging system is always based on votes. There is NO WAY they gonna manipulate the result in order to gain fame or to "ride on" with the popularity of one contestant. Take for example in 2015, when the overhyped Janicel Lubina of the Philippines did not even enter the Top 5, despite the fact that numerous Japanese media had her marked as the one to beat. In 2016, before the coronation night, the delegates from Venezuela and Colombia had more IG followers than Kylie and Felicia, but both clapped during the finals. It is only later when Kylie's followers exploded to exponential quantity, after she won the contest.
Being with MI for quite some time, and having the opportunity to sit and have an audience with the owner, I have to say that India is one country that they really want to do well in the MI system. But Japanese are just too honest and fair. They know their desire, but they will not submit to that desire through cheating. So for India, just send someone like Koyal, or send Koyal herself! I am telling you... she is the ONE!

Indeed. Even to me, despite my love for Miss Universe and ME, I consider MI as having the fairest judging system.
fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:30 am

Despite the fairness of the competition which almost everyone agreed, why it did not air on television anymore since 2015 in Japan? since 2006 in Philippines?

Will major Japanese TV network start to air MI again?
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby XAMURAI » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:37 am

ajsy0203 wrote:Despite the fairness of the competition which almost everyone agreed, why it did not air on television anymore since 2015 in Japan? since 2006 in Philippines?

Because Japanese value honor and dignity more than anything else. They would rather go bankrupt for an honest job than to cheat and succeed. So, they decline any offer from TV stations to air the program because the capitalist owners are asking huge amount of money from MIO to pay, in exhange of fame and fortune. And when that happens, MIO must submit to the needs of the TV station.
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:49 am

ajsy0203 wrote:Despite the fairness of the competition which almost everyone agreed, why it did not air on television anymore since 2015 in Japan? since 2006 in Philippines?

Because Japanese value honor and dignity more than anything else. They would rather go bankrupt for an honest job than to cheat and succeed. So, they decline any offer from TV stations to air the program because the capitalist owners are asking huge amount of money from MIO to pay, in exhange of fame and fortune. And when that happens, MIO must submit to the needs of the TV station.

At least it is understandable why MI can't air on TV unlike other Japanese TV specials like Kasou Taishou and NHK Kōhaku Uta Gassen which the annual events still aired on TV? But suddenly why no Pinoy TV network is willing to air MI unlike in the 1980's and 1990's?
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby muzical » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:27 pm

Sorry even if we send Aishwarya calibre beauty she will clap in this racist pageant. Sending Koyal to MI will be big wastage. It's better we send her to Miss Intercontinental(most underrated pageant ever).

Who told you that its a third biggest pageant? Loll I'll rank it lower than even MGI..

muzical

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..

Postby muzical » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:

So there!

Am I missing something? Miss International is a beauty pageant, most pageants crown thin girls. Wouldn't all the Miss International winners be considered thin? Certainly none of them could have been considered chubby.

Is she not thin?

MI is always biased and unfair pageant. They always favor certain countries over and over again.

Have you seen her answer in final loll. It was the most robotic and rehearsed answer I have ever heard..
muzical

Postby XAMURAI » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:48 pm

muzical wrote:

Sorry even if we send Aishwarya calibre beauty she will clap in this racist pageant. Sending Koyal to MI will be big wastage. It's better we send her to Miss Intercontinental(most underrated pageant ever).

Who told you that its a third biggest pageant? Loll I'll rank it lower than even MGI..

I said it. So be it!

XAMURAI

Postby muzical » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:52 pm

pineal wrote:
pineal wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:

So there!

Unfortunately, no one else in the country is as equipped as Femina/Time's group to train for an international pageant. And considering the caliber of the last Miss India-World batch, owing to the new format we could've done fairly well at miss international with an appointed candidate from the batch. The franchise has to come back to Femina/Time's group, especially now when miss India organisation is finally changing things for the better. What are MIO's thoughts about the current franchise holder?

Dont get influenced my friend. I use to think same few years back untill I watched the videos of MI 2000 & 2003 where our demure,immaculate,gorgeous girls got robbed big time. Also remember at that time Femina use to train girls according to MI standard yet they only settled for 1st or 2nd runner ups. Last time I followed this pageant was in 2014 when we were almost certain that Jhatalekha will get the crown but she didn't even made the cut loll.

Trust me this is the most racist and unfair pageant ever..
muzical

Postby muzical » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:57 pm

muzical wrote:

I said it. So be it!

Sorry but you said wrong..MI could never be the third biggest pageant loll. Its below even MGI..
muzical

Postby XAMURAI » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:08 pm

muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:

I said it. So be it!

Sorry but you said wrong..MI could never be the third biggest pageant loll. Its below even MGI..

That's what you think and it does not matter. What I say matters.

Miss International is the third most important pageant. End of discussion!

Speaking of racism? Gosh!

It is NOT racist to be fair in calculating the judges' scores accurately!
It is NOT racist if the org does NOT manipulate the result in order to make India happy.
It is NOT racist not to have an African winner if no one really deserved it.
It is certainly NOT racist if beautiful women win no matter what color her skin is.

As for Jhataleka, well, unfortunately she was just unlucky. And like I said, her gown ruined everything!

XAMURAI

Postby muzical » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:09 pm

Back to the topic.

I think Koyal or Vartika would be the option for Miss Universe..
muzical

Postby muzical » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:22 pm

muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:

I said it. So be it!

It is NOT racist if the org does NOT manipulate the result in order to make India happy.
It is certainly NOT racist if beautiful women win no matter what color her skin is.

As for Jhataleka, well, unfortunately she was just unlucky. And like I said, her gown ruined everything!

Give us a break please..who are you to judge..dont tell me you are the head of MIO loll..

And why you think its the third biggest pageant loll..Miss Intercontinental is more reputed than this pageant and always hosted in various countries. It also started in same time period than why giving importance to MI when it has done or achieved nothing all these years. And don't make stories now loll...

It's the most racist and unfair pageant..Jhatalekha is the best example..END OF DISCUSSION.
muzical

Postby otangzi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:13 pm

muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:

I said it. So be it!

Give us a break please..who are you to judge..dont tell me you are the head of MIO loll..

And why you think its the third biggest pageant loll..Miss Intercontinental is more reputed than this pageant and always hosted in various countries. It also started in same time period than why giving importance to MI when it has done or achieved nothing all these years. And don't make stories now loll...

It's the most racist and unfair pageant..Jhatalekha is the best example..END OF DISCUSSION.

Japan do not need for another country to bid and host as it is capable of doing the show and focusing on its tradition of crowning worthy girls. If Japanese are racists then why are asians crowned and even a black girl was crowned too? Maybe because you always send old fashioned ladies, very dated and boring.
SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
otangzi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

Postby Missus » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:27 am

If India appoints a girl, PLEASE choose Vartika Singh.

GORGEOUS!
Missus

Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1986
Profession: University lecturer
Hobbies/Interests: Politics and urban planning

Postby HIMEROS » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:01 pm

pineal wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:

So there!

Sorry, I was using my phone and was trying to look at who gave you a negative rep then I accidentally pressed the thumbs down button. Sorry again, didn't mean to. :)>-
HIMEROS
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 13 Nov 2013
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Surf the net, read books, lone roadtrips.

Postby favisol » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:57 am

THEY SHOULD APPOINT TO Deeksha Kaushal
favisol
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: faviso
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hobbies/Interests: read and run

Postby missofan705 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:46 am

I don't see that Miss Universe vibe anymore with Koyal, which I used to like during Miss World :|
But I think she is perfect to be the first Miss International from India.

Priyadarshini is an interesting choice for India if she'll be appointed for Miss Universe.
PHILIPPINES! UNIVERSAL QUEENS!

MISS UNIVERSE 2015 - Pia Wurtzbach

MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - Catriona Gray
missofan705
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Catriona Vanessa Ponce Gray
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing

Postby The Duchess » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:17 am

otangzi wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:

I said it. So be it!

Japan do not need for another country to bid and host as it is capable of doing the show and focusing on its tradition of crowning worthy girls. If Japanese are racists then why are asians crowned and even a black girl was crowned too? Maybe because you always send old fashioned ladies, very dated and boring.

As much as I like MGI (not Nawat and his ridiculousness) and kinda like Intercontinental, THERE IS NO way you can deny the importance of Miss International or it's history; these past 4 years I can tell you 100% the right girl won. I haven't really watched as detailed the ones before Valerie and even seeing it slighty you know the right girl usually wins. But to deny the importance of Miss International is foolish, Intercontinental is older than MGI yet it needs to improve a lot more than MGI. Please, let's not get crazy. International hosting is not a variable for a pageant's quality though
Last edited by The Duchess on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby The Duchess » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:21 am

I vote Koyal for International, the other lady can go to Miss Universe or even MGI
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby muzical » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:56 am

The Duchess wrote:
otangzi wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:

I said it. So be it!

As much as I like MGI (not Nawat and his ridiculousness) and kinda like Intercontinental, THERE IS NO way you can deny the importance of Miss International or it's history; these past 4 years I can tell you 100% the right girl won. I haven't really watched as detailed the ones before Valerie and even seeing it slighty you know the right girl usually wins. But to deny the importance of Miss International is foolish, Intercontinental is older than MGI yet it needs to improve a lot more than MGI. Please, let's not get crazy. International hosting is not a variable for a pageant's quality though

Sorry i completely disagree. A pageant is judged on the basis of how much charities they have done,how many people were influenced or benefited by there advocacies or efforts that have been made to spread there advocacies throughout the world,how many countries were visited by the winner or the successful career of the winner,how many countries take part in that particular pageant or how many countries wanted to host that pageant and last but not the least the production value.

Now you can do your own assessment. In simple words MI failed in every departmemt i mentioned above..atleast Miss Intercontinental is getting hosted in various countries and big no. of candidates take part in it every year compared to MI and also much better production value. If historical background is the only criteria than Miss Intercontinental also comes from the same time period. Miss Intercontinental is making effort unlike MI who's not even trying. Its like MI is getting everything on silver spoon without making any effort so dont be a stupid blind follower and give credit were its due.

Trust me i always given a benefit of doubt to this pageant untill 2014 when that undeserving girl won that year only showing there clear favoritsm for latinas loll..MI will always remain racist and unfair pageant...
muzical

Postby fermnedoza » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:10 pm

muzical wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
otangzi wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:

I said it. So be it!

Sorry i completely disagree. A pageant is judged on the basis of how much charities they have done,how many people were influenced or benefited by there advocacies or efforts that have been made to spread there advocacies throughout the world,how many countries were visited by the winner or the successful career of the winner,how many countries take part in that particular pageant or how many countries wanted to host that pageant and last but not the least the production value.

Now you can do your own assessment. In simple words MI failed in every departmemt i mentioned above..atleast Miss Intercontinental is getting hosted in various countries and big no. of candidates take part in it every year compared to MI and also much better production value. If historical background is the only criteria than Miss Intercontinental also comes from the same time period. Miss Intercontinental is making effort unlike MI who's not even trying. Its like MI is getting everything on silver spoon without making any effort so dont be a stupid blind follower and give credit were its due.

Trust me i always given a benefit of doubt to this pageant untill 2014 when that undeserving girl won that year only showing there clear favoritsm for latinas loll..MI will always remain racist and unfair pageant...

With due respect BUT would you please teach yourself how to read correctly? Your reading comprehension is just so horrible. You're practically engaging Xamurai about something he did not even said.

Re-read his statements and realize that he never made a claim about Miss International being the "third biggest pageant." He described MI as the "third most important" and it was stupid to challenge or argue against his or anyone's opinion as its neither right nor wrong in the same way that you are entitled to your own opinion.
fermnedoza

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby meow-meow » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:33 pm

Vartika for Miss Universe.

Koyal for Miss International.

Priyadarshini for next year.
meow-meow

Real Life Name/Nick: Μαριέλα
Date of Birth: 15 Dec 1985
Profession: ♚~Princess~♚
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Animals, Food...anything cute and girly!

Postby Iknowbeauty » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:09 am

Vartika Singh for Miss Universe India!

Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:17 am

fermnedoza wrote:
muzical wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
otangzi wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:

I said it. So be it!

With due respect BUT would you please teach yourself how to read correctly? Your reading comprehension is just so horrible. You're practically engaging Xamurai about something he did not even said.

Re-read his statements and realize that he never made a claim about Miss International being the "third biggest pageant." He described MI as the "third most important" and it was stupid to challenge or argue against his or anyone's opinion as its neither right nor wrong in the same way that you are entitled to your own opinion.

It's hard to argue with people with brains the size of a pea!

XAMURAI

Postby pineal » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:55 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
Vartika Singh for Miss Universe India!

OMG yes, she has come a long way since her Miss Diva stint. Her transformation should be studied by other aspirants. She is a full grown glamazon goddess now.
pineal

Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech

Postby muzical » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:13 pm

fermnedoza wrote:
muzical wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
otangzi wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:

I said it. So be it!

I quoted him only because instead of talking about Miss Universe India he's bragging about his own pageant loll

These are his words..

"India will forever be missing the cut in the third most important pageant in the world!"

"Miss International is the third most important pageant. End of discussion!"

God knows what to interpret from those words. He may not be claiming but he's definitely stating it and considering it and almost forcing us to believe it...there are already many other pageants who are working hard and fighting for that spot even you know about it...

anyway lets agree to disagree and end it now as it'll only lead to stupid endless arguments..
muzical

Postby muzical » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:21 pm

fermnedoza wrote:
muzical wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
otangzi wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:

I said it. So be it!

It's hard to argue with people with brains the size of a pea!

Loll someone is upset =;))

Did I said anything wrong? Please you are most welcome if you prove me wrong loll but untill then We Indians have the same opinion about MI for being the most racist and unfair pageant just like you people have opinion about Miss World and Miss Intercontinental...
muzical

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:25 pm

muzical wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
muzical wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
otangzi wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:

I said it. So be it!

I quoted him only because instead of talking about Miss Universe India he's bragging about his own pageant loll

These are his words..

"India will forever be missing the cut in the third most important pageant in the world!"

God knows what to interpret from those words. He may not be claiming but he's definitely stating it and considering it and almost forcing us to believe it...there are already many other pageants who are working hard and fighting for that spot even you know about it...

anyway lets agree to disagree and end it now as it'll only lead to stupid endless arguments..

and it doesn't change anything!

your opinion still doesn't matter.

miss international is the third most important pageant in the world!

end of discussion.

XAMURAI

Postby muzical » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:34 pm

muzical wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:
muzical wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
otangzi wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:
muzical wrote:

I said it. So be it!

These are his words..

and it doesn't change anything!

your opinion still doesn't matter.

miss international is the third most important pageant in the world!

end of discussion.

Loll then why you are quoting me.. =;)) =;))

I already said lets agree to disagree and end this loll

But yes you can never change our opinion about MI...END OF DISCUSSION!!

muzical

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe