Miss Universe Trinidad and Tobago 2017 is Yvonne Clark

Re: Miss Universe Trinidad and Tobago 2017 is Yvonne Clark

Postby Kimberly » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:39 pm

For the first time decided to visit Yvonne's Public Figure FB page and decided to post those updates of hers above cause I realized there were not any updates here today.

Anyhow............my views about her has NOT changed and maybe it never will.

BUT good luck to her.

Miss World Trinidad & Tobago 2022

Ache Abrahams

Kimberly
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Kim
Date of Birth: 11 Mar 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: pagents, volleyball

Postby LizzyD » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:38 am

I wanna say congrats to YVEE. She was an amazing competitor, moreso than many, and we all know the areas in which she lacked objectively speaking. She was not the best looking black delegate, nor one of the strongest in the region ... but she gave it her absolute all, and was a stellar and entertaining delegate regardless. That's all I ask for. I have ZERO complaints. I will adore Yvee for a while lol... and I hope to have delegates that follow in her footsteps.

I must say I tuned in late so I'm not sure what they did this year. It seemed they did regional placements? Not sure how I feel about that ... but hey... there are 4? black and biracial women in the semi-final. Can't complain.

I am cheering for JA of course but I have to be honest, I think Davina is GORGEOUS but her stage presence doesn't stand out among the women. It's weak compared to JA's past delegates. But who knows?
Miss Universe 2014 FAVES: TBD
LizzyD
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Liz
Date of Birth: 20 Jul 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Psychology

Postby ReinaKrystal » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:50 am

Miss U is my fav so I am always sad it's over. I am proud of Yvee for representing T&T she is a Miss U T&T ambassador who still up to now never made mention of the DRAMA to get to Las Vegas during her stay.... I mentioned already she did what many never did in terms of confidence and who are usually lacklustre for pageants....that being said having the weight of T&T on your shoulders is no easy task.

And I am seeing that jenny from the block came out of the hole she was in and coincidently fake profiles are up on social media as the young ppl say "dragging" Yvee and also Wendy.

The Wendy comments are hilarious....
anywho I will say next year will be greater but I saw Jenny commenting on her profile that she cannot wait for 2018.......I wonder which pageant she is speaking of.....and country 8-}
ReinaKrystal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 07 Jul 2011
Profession: Marketing
Hobbies/Interests: so much so little time here

Postby Kimberly » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:26 am

@ReinaKrystal.........what madness is this ah seeing? Jenny for real with dem allegedly fake accounts? :-O :%))

I may not be a big fan of Yvonne as compared to most people here which could not be more obvious based on my comments..........But even I would not go that far with pettiness.
Shame on jenny [-X

When is Jenny 'the scammer' Douglas going to lose or give up the Miss Universe T&T franchise? ~X(

PETER Elias please come back or send someone who has the experience and has worked with you for years to bid for this franchise.........PLEASE :%((
OR..............
WENDY Fitzwilliam.

Miss World Trinidad & Tobago 2022

Ache Abrahams

Kimberly

Real Life Name/Nick: Kim
Date of Birth: 11 Mar 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: pagents, volleyball

Postby 2view » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:19 pm

Thanks for performing Yvee, you did made T&T proud...anyway, Miss T&T Uni and World franchise holders need to give it up. They clearly don't know what they are doing when it comes to selecting winners or girls with the "look".
2view

Real Life Name/Nick: Toview
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1984
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Internet

Postby ReinaKrystal » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:00 pm

Kimberly wrote:
@ReinaKrystal.........what madness is this ah seeing? Jenny for real with dem allegedly fake accounts? :-O :%))

I may not be a big fan of Yvonne as compared to most people here which could not be more obvious based on my comments..........But even I would not go that far with pettiness.
Shame on jenny [-X

When is Jenny 'the scammer' Douglas going to lose or give up the Miss Universe T&T franchise? ~X(

PETER Elias please come back or send someone who has the experience and has worked with you for years to bid for this franchise.........PLEASE :%((
OR..............
WENDY Fitzwilliam.

@Jenny the scammer yes girl
Also someone need to make her know clear we don't want her for our Miss U franchise. From the looks of her comments and post she is coming back. 8-} =;))
ReinaKrystal

Postby Lex Talionis » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:14 pm

Congrats to T&T! She was a worthy rep. I'm impressed with how well she carried herself and I think the MUO obviously took notice of this too because she was visible throughout the pageant. Even though she didn't place I think she did well and enough to be proud of. I like her
Lex Talionis

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Frank Speech » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:24 pm

Keeping it real, she was a clapper from start to finish. We all were glad to see her confidence but my gosh, let's not act like we did not have better ladies.

Mauricia De Peza would have stomped that stage with confidence. =b
Frank Speech

Date of Birth: 10 Jul 1980
Profession: Research
Hobbies/Interests: internet, movies, music

Postby Frank Speech » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:28 pm

ReinaKrystal wrote:
Kimberly wrote:

Shame on jenny [-X

OR..............
WENDY Fitzwilliam.

Also someone need to make her know clear we don't want her for our Miss U franchise. From the looks of her comments and post she is coming back. 8-} =;))

You all know the 1st RU from this year had announced she is Miss Universe TT 2018 a while back before the bacchanal broke out right?
Frank Speech

Postby ReinaKrystal » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:20 am

Frank Speech wrote:
ReinaKrystal wrote:
Kimberly wrote:

Shame on jenny [-X

OR..............
WENDY Fitzwilliam.

You all know the 1st RU from this year had announced she is Miss Universe TT 2018 a while back before the bacchanal broke out right?

Ahahahaah do not kill me this Morning...
ReinaKrystal

Postby 2view » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Frank Speech wrote:Keeping it real, she was a clapper from start to finish. We all were glad to see her confidence but my gosh, let's not act like we did not have better ladies.

Mauricia De Peza would have stomped that stage with confidence. =b

We knew aunty was gonna clap from the get go...but she shocked us w her performance, thats what we're proud of. Beauty wise she's basic at best. T&T needs new franchise holders all together. Tired of scamming Jenny and Vanessa, they are not for the girls, but rather whatever coins and connects they can gather from her journey.
2view

Postby Frank Speech » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:31 pm

ReinaKrystal wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
ReinaKrystal wrote:
Kimberly wrote:

Shame on jenny [-X

OR..............
WENDY Fitzwilliam.

Ahahahaah do not kill me this Morning...

You know, that Jenny D may be a bit cray cray based on all the bacchanal that went on but did you all notice that the actual 2 ladies who could fund most of their way to Miss Universe made top 2. I don't for one second beleive Yvee told her before hand she had no support.....Yvee was playing the game just like Jenny.

Too bad for ladies like Mauricia et al that got ejected.

In all of Jenny's shady behavior she has been conistent that the delegate had to by and large fund herself.....this entire "pageant" left an unpleasant taste in my mouth ...it's as if they were buying their chance to represent T&T....and if you think I am wrong, fine...but just look at that local production...Jenny knew she did not have the funds.....regardless of how wrong we all think it was...I do beleive she told the delegates they had to have funding....matter of fact I suspect she probablyy only told the one or 2 delegates she liked they had to have their own funding because we all know she allegedly ain't interested in anyone not looking black to win (Indian ladies please take note).

I hope Vanessa or Peter Elias takes over the Miss Universe franchise but we don't know if MUorg likes Jenny @-)

If either of them gets the franchise I suspect I know who at the very least both would want to invite to screen...let's just hope she is available and not under contract.

And yes, Ms V if you are reading this ask her from now and try to convince her to apply (if she is still eligible for MW2018) .....honestly, I would be satisfied if Vanessa gave up the MW franchise and took over the Miss Universe franchise. Vanessa and her team seem to be spinning in mud with the MW franchise. At the very least she seems more open to getting stunners if she had the Miss Universe franchise.
Frank Speech

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:22 pm

LizzyD wrote:I wanna say congrats to YVEE. She was an amazing competitor, moreso than many, and we all know the areas in which she lacked objectively speaking. She was not the best looking black delegate, nor one of the strongest in the region ... but she gave it her absolute all, and was a stellar and entertaining delegate regardless. That's all I ask for. I have ZERO complaints. I will adore Yvee for a while lol... and I hope to have delegates that follow in her footsteps.

I must say I tuned in late so I'm not sure what they did this year. It seemed they did regional placements? Not sure how I feel about that ... but hey... there are 4? black and biracial women in the semi-final. Can't complain.

I am cheering for JA of course but I have to be honest, I think Davina is GORGEOUS but her stage presence doesn't stand out among the women. It's weak compared to JA's past delegates. But who knows?

she made you eat your words tho lol no shade thanks for the support and D rep for all the Caribbean not just Jamaica but for all the small islands and I share her victory with you guys
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby 2view » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:54 pm

Now that its all over, I hope Jenny and Vanessa go away as well. Can we take over the franchise guys? lol. Both!
2view

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:13 pm

2view wrote:Now that its all over, I hope Jenny and Vanessa go away as well. Can we take over the franchise guys? lol. Both!

WENDY SHE IS A BIG FAN OF MISS JAMAICA AND SHE WANTED JAMAICA TO WIN, THAT PROVES TO ME SHE IS SEROUS ABOUT BUSINESS
yellowyam1

Postby Frank Speech » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:23 am

2view wrote:Now that its all over, I hope Jenny and Vanessa go away as well. Can we take over the franchise guys? lol. Both!

Well if you have the money and sponsors.... :)>-
Frank Speech

Postby 2view » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:40 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:

WENDY SHE IS A BIG FAN OF MISS JAMAICA AND SHE WANTED JAMAICA TO WIN, THAT PROVES TO ME SHE IS SEROUS ABOUT BUSINESS

Still cant get over how she was robbed....ughhhh! She's still a star, Davina is bigger than Miss Universe....it was only a stepping stone for her, she'll be ok though!
2view

Postby Frank Speech » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:11 pm

2view wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

Still cant get over how she was robbed....ughhhh! She's still a star, Davina is bigger than Miss Universe....it was only a stepping stone for her, she'll be ok though!

I don't think she was robbed. South Africa had winner written all over her....it would have been nice to see Davina as 1st RU though...but I think Jamaica is on a roll!! :!!

Jamaica is well on it's way to having it's first Miss Universe pretty soon. :!! :!! :!! The current MJU franchise seems to know what it is doing.

See guys, what a difference a good franchise holder and team can make. Kudos to the Jamaican team that prepped Davina!
Frank Speech

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:45 pm

2view wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

she was robbed big time she aced her interviews and gown SA only beat her in SS, If they are not going to go by interviews then take them out then. Why have interviews when you're not going by them?
Even Steve Harvey and Wendy said that Jamaica should have won and Steve calls her the people's queen. I don't know what else she could have done to win. SA was boring during gown she should have been cut after gown. But the good thing is just like 2014 and 2010 D is getting all the attention and magazines covers while SA is in new york cold taking selfies
FYI WENDY IS A BIG FAN
yellowyam1

Postby 2view » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:28 pm

Frank Speech wrote:
2view wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

I don't think she was robbed. South Africa had winner written all over her....it would have been nice to see Davina as 1st RU though...but I think Jamaica is on a roll!! :!!

Jamaica is well on it's way to having it's first Miss Universe pretty soon. :!! :!! :!! The current MJU franchise seems to know what it is doing.

See guys, what a difference a good franchise holder and team can make. Kudos to the Jamaican team that prepped Davina!

You sure right about that, they def got the formula down! The new holders know what they're doing, even the chic last year screamed miss universe, only fault was she lacked confidence (I think she was too young and haven't been exposed yet)..girls like Yendi, Kaci and Davina, have been exposed worldwide and knew how to bring it! They knew how to compete (prior modeling experience is a big plus...hint hint T&T, miss universe like modelesque girls).
2view

Postby Cello » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:31 am

I don't think any right-thinking person expected Yvee to place based on merit. I also don't believe there is any 'formula' per se to doing well at Miss Universe. The judging criteria are publicly known. The only thing to be added to the stuff we know (poise, elegance etc.) is the new slogan 'confidently beautiful'. Apparently, they're taking that slogan very seriously, because South Africa embodied 'confidently beautiful', while Colombia and Jamaica had more 'universal appeal', which is what the judges would have gone for under Trump's MUO.

That being said, watching South Africa's interviews post-MU, she is latching on hard to that robbed-at-gun-point story, and it is going to get stale before her year is over. Miss South Africa was basically a Miss USA, wearing the South African sash. Nothing special in my opinion, with weak cliche answers to the judge's questions. The judges seemed to have deliberately blocked Venezuela from the top 3, for fear that she would eat the competition alive.

I didn't like Jamaica too much, but she stood out and earned her spot in that top 3. Same can be said for Colombia. Colombia was my winner, because she was engaging to look at and listen to in every way, and would have made full use of that acting scholarship in NY.

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO!
Cello
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Cello
Date of Birth: 18 May 1979
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Thot
Hobbies/Interests: If only you knew

Postby Cello » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:39 am

Did anyone else realize that Iris, Pia, AND Demi-Leigh are short? I mean, yes, MUO is looking for a model first and foremost, but is height really such a big issue anymore? None of them are over 5'8. @-)

Iris: 1.72m
Pia: 1.7m
Demi-Leigh: 1.7m

(And I dare say that Pia is shorter than that).

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO!
Cello

Postby Cello » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:45 am

For next year, a thorough island-wide casting needs to be done. Both Croatia and Sri Lanka this year looked like girls we have walking around here in Trinidad waiting to be polished up. Still, those are never the girls that enter, or win locally.

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO!
Cello

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:12 am

Cello wrote:I don't think any right-thinking person expected Yvee to place based on merit. I also don't believe there is any 'formula' per se to doing well at Miss Universe. The judging criteria are publicly known. The only thing to be added to the stuff we know (poise, elegance etc.) is the new slogan 'confidently beautiful'. Apparently, they're taking that slogan very seriously, because South Africa embodied 'confidently beautiful', while Colombia and Jamaica had more 'universal appeal', which is what the judges would have gone for under Trump's MUO.

That being said, watching South Africa's interviews post-MU, she is latching on hard to that robbed-at-gun-point story, and it is going to get stale before her year is over. Miss South Africa was basically a Miss USA, wearing the South African sash. Nothing special in my opinion, with weak cliche answers to the judge's questions. The judges seemed to have deliberately blocked Venezuela from the top 3, for fear that she would eat the competition alive.

I didn't like Jamaica too much, but she stood out and earned her spot in that top 3. Same can be said for Colombia. Colombia was my winner, because she was engaging to look at and listen to in every way, and would have made full use of that acting scholarship in NY.

D Jamaica was clearly the star of the night nobody outshone her, after Gown it was a rap.How she lost after acing her two interview questions is beyond me. Anyways she is doing well all the islanders are rotting for her and she is still a big hit in the news,
Wendy needs to takeover TNT miss universe she have the funds and connections. D started a trend, TNT needs to send natural beauties. Frank your girl Shan or whatever her name is would be a big hit at miss universe.Most people thought D wouldn't placed because of her hair and her hair is now international news.Shan would get so much hype because of her tattoos, miss universe was stupid for not crowning Jamaica look at the buzz she is getting, had they crowned her shit the press for miss universe would have been crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.But no they crown another boring ass iris.
I think Shan would rock miss universe with her natural real look, cause a shake up.Frank what you think about Shan for miss universe
yellowyam1

Postby Frank Speech » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:41 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
Cello wrote:I don't think any right-thinking person expected Yvee to place based on merit. I also don't believe there is any 'formula' per se to doing well at Miss Universe. The judging criteria are publicly known. The only thing to be added to the stuff we know (poise, elegance etc.) is the new slogan 'confidently beautiful'. Apparently, they're taking that slogan very seriously, because South Africa embodied 'confidently beautiful', while Colombia and Jamaica had more 'universal appeal', which is what the judges would have gone for under Trump's MUO.

D Jamaica was clearly the star of the night nobody outshone her, after Gown it was a rap.How she lost after acing her two interview questions is beyond me. Anyways she is doing well all the islanders are rotting for her and she is still a big hit in the news,
Wendy needs to takeover TNT miss universe she have the funds and connections. D started a trend, TNT needs to send natural beauties. Frank your girl Shan or whatever her name is would be a big hit at miss universe.Most people thought D wouldn't placed because of her hair and her hair is now international news.Shan would get so much hype because of her tattoos, miss universe was stupid for not crowning Jamaica look at the buzz she is getting, had they crowned her shit the press for miss universe would have been crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.But no they crown another boring ass iris.
I think Shan would rock miss universe with her natural real look, cause a shake up.Frank what you think about Shan for miss universe

Shan would be great at Miss Universe ...all she would need is a good interview coach....and a good franhise holder. Can't deal with that train-wreck called Jenny D.
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Cello wrote:Did anyone else realize that Iris, Pia, AND Demi-Leigh are short? I mean, yes, MUO is looking for a model first and foremost, but is height really such a big issue anymore? None of them are over 5'8. @-)

You realize that is still the old criteria of 5'7" or taller that Venezuela has been using for ages......and yes, Fariel Ali needs to go to Miss Universe in a couple of years...but she needs a good backstory to place.

I don't know what real change these people have made......it only took them one year to go back to essentially the same criteria of gorgeous women with just a 90s emphasis (to some extent) on the backstory. The regional placements is again another example of them looking at Miss World to see what can work.

If we were back to the Miss Universe pageants of the 1990s I would be pleased but we ain't.
Frank Speech

Postby Cello » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Frank Speech wrote:
Cello wrote:Did anyone else realize that Iris, Pia, AND Demi-Leigh are short? I mean, yes, MUO is looking for a model first and foremost, but is height really such a big issue anymore? None of them are over 5'8. @-)

You realize that is still the old criteria of 5'7" or taller that Venezuela has been using for ages......and yes, Fariel Ali needs to go to Miss Universe in a couple of years...but she needs a good backstory to place.

I don't know what real change these people have made......it only took them one year to go back to essentially the same criteria of gorgeous women with just a 90s emphasis (to some extent) on the backstory. The regional placements is again another example of them looking at Miss World to see what can work.

If we were back to the Miss Universe pageants of the 1990s I would be pleased but we ain't.

Fariel is already 25, or will be 25 very soon. I don't think she has a competitive back story, other than the skinny tom-boy turned fashion model, which is going to be the story of half the contestants. Essentially, all Miss Universe girls now need a 'BWAP' project...ABOUT TIME if you asked me. Fariel needs to act quickly. I absolutely cannot tolerate another pageant granny.

In terms of the regional placements, I don't agree with it, BUT it gives the countries who usually perform poorly some hope that they will place. The MUO needs franchise fees to survive, no more Trump to fund it out of his own pocket. They need countries to join and stay, not leave.

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO!
Cello

Postby Frank Speech » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:33 am

Cello wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

Fariel is already 25, or will be 25 very soon. I don't think she has a competitive back story, other than the skinny tom-boy turned fashion model, which is going to be the story of half the contestants. Essentially, all Miss Universe girls now need a 'BWAP' project...ABOUT TIME if you asked me. Fariel needs to act quickly. I absolutely cannot tolerate another pageant granny.

In terms of the regional placements, I don't agree with it, BUT it gives the countries who usually perform poorly some hope that they will place. The MUO needs franchise fees to survive, no more Trump to fund it out of his own pocket. They need countries to join and stay, not leave.

I thought Fariel was either 23 or about to turn 24 but she looks wayyy better than the ladies that went up for that title for the past few years.

On an aside, what money Jenny D pay to get that franchise. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Frank Speech

Postby 2view » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:11 pm

Frank Speech wrote:
Cello wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

I thought Fariel was either 23 or about to turn 24 but she looks wayyy better than the ladies that went up for that title for the past few years.

On an aside, what money Jenny D pay to get that franchise. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

NO JENNY! NO VANESSA!....end of story lol
2view

Previous

Return to Miss Universe