ALL Big 5 PAGEANTS WILL BE IN NOVEMBER

Re: ALL Big 5 PAGEANTS WILL BE IN NOVEMBER

Postby divine_nymph » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:07 am

lingintexas wrote:
Smile wrote:You gotta wonder why these Pinoys are so sensitive about Miss Earth. What is it about Miss Earth that people can't even say a negative thing before they pounce on you like rabid dogs? I think I know but it doesn't matter.

Objective pageant fans and critics all know that Miss Supranational replaced Miss Earth in the TOP 4. It's not even up for debate anymore. Almost every pageant site now covers Miss Supranational and has dropped the coverage of Miss Earth (or covers it less).

That's the reality, whether you like it or not.

The other day I asked an admin here why the banner for Miss Supranational was placed above Miss Earth in the Board Index. They told me that Supranational has become the more popular pageant worldwide in recent years unlike Miss Earth, which is more of a regional event.

Case closed.

It`s like when Olivia won Miss Universe they bad mouthed Miss Universe, then the new Miss World is ugly I don`t know which one of them needs glasses. But dare you say something about Miss Earth no even Miss Universe dared crowning a Miss USA back to back but Miss Earth did it in their own country the credibility is lost

BECAUSE YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MISS EARTH.. YOU SICK NIGGA AND YOUR HORRIBLE TERRORIST TROLLS DISCIPLES OF SATAN WREAKING HAVOC DOING EVIL AND DEMONIC ACTS EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE EVEN HERE IN MISSOSOLOGY. GO KILL YOURSELF DEMONS. IT WILL MAKE A BEAUTIFUL PEACEFUL WORLD.

divine_nymph
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Scott Donahue
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1980
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: engineer and scientist
Hobbies/Interests: winter sports like luge, bobsled
Message: Hi there I want to make friends and learn something new

Postby lingintexas » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:56 pm

divine_nymph wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Smile wrote:You gotta wonder why these Pinoys are so sensitive about Miss Earth. What is it about Miss Earth that people can't even say a negative thing before they pounce on you like rabid dogs? I think I know but it doesn't matter.

Objective pageant fans and critics all know that Miss Supranational replaced Miss Earth in the TOP 4. It's not even up for debate anymore. Almost every pageant site now covers Miss Supranational and has dropped the coverage of Miss Earth (or covers it less).

That's the reality, whether you like it or not.

The other day I asked an admin here why the banner for Miss Supranational was placed above Miss Earth in the Board Index. They told me that Supranational has become the more popular pageant worldwide in recent years unlike Miss Earth, which is more of a regional event.

Case closed.

It`s like when Olivia won Miss Universe they bad mouthed Miss Universe, then the new Miss World is ugly I don`t know which one of them needs glasses. But dare you say something about Miss Earth no even Miss Universe dared crowning a Miss USA back to back but Miss Earth did it in their own country the credibility is lost

BECAUSE YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MISS EARTH.. YOU SICK NIGGA AND YOUR HORRIBLE TERRORIST TROLLS DISCIPLES OF SATAN WREAKING HAVOC DOING EVIL AND DEMONIC ACTS EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE EVEN HERE IN MISSOSOLOGY. GO KILL YOURSELF DEMONS. IT WILL MAKE A BEAUTIFUL PEACEFUL WORLD.

Dude you are an angry little man I will pray for your soul, no Godly person speaks with a nasty mouth like yours, the only Demon here is you and your hate. I know you have to wait for the internet cafe to open so you can respond. Try taking your meds before you post

lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby Jedi » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:54 am

I'm excited for all the Big 5 Pageants! :!! :!! :!! But most especially for Miss Universe and Miss Earth. :D/ :D/ :D/
Jedi

Real Life Name/Nick: Jedi
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Working student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: ~~~~~
Message: Beauty outside is GOOD, beauty inside is BETTER... but to have them both is for the BEST...

Previous

Return to Miss Universe