Yes, bitches, I am talking about THE Adriana Escalante, Miss Anzoategui 2012, who is a goddess. No buts; this girl is a barbie! She's so gorgeous, but constantly ignored and overshadowed by the likes of girls who are nothing special at all! No need to mention names as I don't want to start fights. I think all the national pageants whose winners are supposed to go to MU 2013 have wonderful stunners but Adriana Escalante just won my heart. PURE EYE CANDY.
Her gaze is very sultry and dreamy, her face is like a doll's. And her smile is inviting. Her height and womanly, thin frame complement and complete her beauty. Oh, what I would do if I looked like her!
THEY'VE EVEN COMPARED HER TO MYRIAM ABREU!
Also, this year from Miss Venezuela, I love SUCRE, ARAGUA (who I underestimated at first) and NUEVA ESPARTA. Kind of disappointed with Zulia who didn't live up to my expectations.
PLEASE SHARE PICS OF ADRIANA!
Last edited by albeez
on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BARBARA PALVIN <3 LALALALALA
- BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
- Posts: 682
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 3:42 pm
- Location: Tirana
- Reputation: 1
- Date of Birth: 09 Apr 1915
- Gender: Female
- Profession: Student
- Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Chinese Zodiac: Dog
- Hobbies/Interests: music, shopping, writing, photography, BEAUTY
I'm not sure if she's a goddess, but I certainly think she's really pretty and underrated. She has come across as insecure on stage and her speaking abilities as of what I've seen aren't jawdropping but based on beauty itself, she's a breathe off fresh air, not a goddess though. Much prettier than overrated Claudia Baratta and Milunay Freites.
- PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:51 am
- Reputation: 103
- Real Life Name/Nick: Jike Bukle
- Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1930
- Gender: Male
- Profession: Vivid forumer
- Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Hobbies/Interests: being myself
I thought I was the only one who thought she looked like Miriam.
But it's not the same.
I'm waiting to see more from her.
- AMBASSADORS represent their country.
- Posts: 7622
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:41 am
- Location: Some where
- Reputation: 235
- Real Life Name/Nick: Jani de Monte Oca
- Date of Birth: 04 Feb 1996
- Gender: Male
- Profession: Aspiring something~
- Hobbies/Interests: Does talking count?
- Message: My favorite miss is Eva Arias! Evarista forever!!
Return to Miss Universe
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 2Rahtid, ana.pereira2011, babycakes55, BoSoxFan73, celine, cydoniac, drakemodel, Eltzahi, globetrotter69, iam.harhar, icelleconcepcion, jamboi, jiggerson, justpassinby, NeverWearHighHeels, nika88, onecoolday, Prisci-chan, raquel93, rave_01, sxylia313, xtrlesxD and 80 guests