Miss Universe is not just about TH AND PH

Re: Miss Universe is not just about TH AND PH

Postby limpel » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:00 am

Prissila wrote:Php's destiny has change after Trump sell Miss Universe!!i come here to tell u the future!Chalita is the best of Asia last year and Thailand will continue to be the best of Asia this year with Mareeya!now Mareeya is the front runner no1 for the crown!remember when I touch some girl she will automatically to be the front runner in Miss Universe!!she is my daughter!so she is so special! >:) while Rachel need vote to make the cut!and no more Php in top 6 or 5 this year....deal with it pinoys !!and never try to against me cause u will lose!!!im a mother of beauty pageant&fierceness >:)

Chalita is by far the best Miss Thailand in years. Love love love that girl so much! BUT .... didn't she need votes to advance to the Top 13 during Miss Universe?

Anyway, I like Miss Indonesia this year and I don't get the hype on Miss Malaysia (Miss Malaysia last year was better).

Last edited by limpel on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
limpel
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: sydney-sider
Date of Birth: 25 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: admin & marketing consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: entertainment

Postby vanessamendoza69 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:58 pm

wow. pia is looking amazing... Her face is just perfection......

vanessamendoza69
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 18 Dec 1986
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modeling

Postby misterology » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:34 am

Jess Destiny wrote:
Rauma wrote:I'm very fond of Filipino queens mostly because for some reason they always share the passion for both pageant and their fans. But I like Asian queens in general and I'm sad to see these Ph vs Th fights, duels, etc.

I said in one duel thread that between Ph Rachel and Th Mareeya I would for Th for the facial beauty. On the other hand Rachel has a strong frame and big portion of elegance meanwhile Mareeya is more qirlish. I feel being trapped when I should give a pick between these two. Same would be if if was Philippines vs Indonesia. These three countrees just have big potential.

But why some guys Misso fight and bash I don't get. I'm only happy to see more beauty so I try to not bash. In the world of beauty there are no facts just interpretations, angel of view and taste.

So we can't really establish a fact that one of these two: Rachel and Mareeya is more beautiful than other.

Peace guys :)>- :)>- :)>- :-*

THIS KIND OF POSTER AMAZES ME! God bless. Wishing there's more of you here.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Loving it!! I agree with you!!
misterology

Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Apple Computer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

Postby prowazekii » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:43 am

dark whores will win like leila lopes in 2012
i think of Miss Universe who is the most beautiful, most femininely graceful, most charming, delightful and sweet...
prowazekii
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ron Weasley Fr. Hogwarts
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Physician
Hobbies/Interests: The OLympic Games,Miss Universe,HP and Haus MD
Message: " hard work and perseverance outlast sheer luck and talent"

Postby missofan705 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:29 pm

I love Maria, I love Rachel but honestly, this year's Miss Universe SHOULD be Demi Leigh Nel Peters, Miss South Africa.
PHILIPPINES! UNIVERSAL QUEENS!

MISS UNIVERSE 2015 - Pia Wurtzbach

MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - Catriona Gray
missofan705
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Catriona Vanessa Ponce Gray
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing

Postby Miss(ter) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:19 am

prowazekii wrote:dark whores will win like leila lopes in 2012

LMAO you mean "dark Horse" ? 8-}
Miss(ter)
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 17 Aug 1999
Profession: Day Dreamer
Hobbies/Interests: not Pageants

Postby Jess Destiny » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:25 pm

missofan705 wrote:I love Maria, I love Rachel but honestly, this year's Miss Universe SHOULD be Demi Leigh Nel Peters, Miss South Africa.

South Africa and Israel are my sentimental favorites alongside with Miss France.

:hx :hx :hx :hx 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

7 Crowns in 5 years; 2 Miss International, 2 Miss Earth, 1 Miss Universe, 1 Miss World and 1 Miss Supranational.
Jess Destiny
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldits
Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1990
Profession: Psychologist / Law Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Analyzing Beauty Pageants

Postby cica-maca » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:49 pm

Philippenes is not top 15 material, you guys must be honest and focus in MI this year, because you have good delegate there. And for Miss Universe wait another year, and try to persuade Sirene Sutton to come back next year, with her you can expect new Miss Universe crown, she is Pia and Megan caliber, and maybe even better than her.

This year Russia is major threat for the crown, Thailand is strong, last year girl was better but this girl is nice too. We'll see
cica-maca
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Date of Birth: 18 Jun 1987
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: reading, enjoying life :)

Postby Jess Destiny » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:17 pm

cica-maca wrote:Philippenes is not top 15 material, you guys must be honest and focus in MI this year, because you have good delegate there. And for Miss Universe wait another year, and try to persuade Sirene Sutton to come back next year, with her you can expect new Miss Universe crown, she is Pia and Megan caliber, and maybe even better than her.

This year Russia is major threat for the crown, Thailand is strong, last year girl was better but this girl is nice too. We'll see

The only reason I can see that makes RACHEL PETERS a weaker candidate for most of you is that of her Facial beauty. Admittedly, Rachel is not the best facially but girl Miss Universe is not just about BEAUTY they will undergo a lot of interviews and in that DEPARTMENT we are very much confident that she will REALLY DELIVER. Rachel also has a strong catwalk skills and a body to die for. I just want to say that no one should UNDERESTIMATE what the Philippines can do in transforming their representatives. We do not claim that she will win and honestly a top 15 placement or a semi-finalist is more than enough for us. just don't count her out because this girl will really deliver. As for our MI candidate, I don't know what to say I liked her better before it's a complete turnoff when a queen is tactless but hoping for the best for her and expecting for the worst. If there's anyone I want to win this year in Miss Universe I'll go for Miss South Africa, Israel or a back to back for France.

:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

7 Crowns in 5 years; 2 Miss International, 2 Miss Earth, 1 Miss Universe, 1 Miss World and 1 Miss Supranational.
Jess Destiny

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldits
Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1990
Profession: Psychologist / Law Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Analyzing Beauty Pageants

Postby Zinnia » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:44 pm

cica-maca wrote:Philippenes is not top 15 material, you guys must be honest and focus in MI this year, because you have good delegate there. And for Miss Universe wait another year, and try to persuade Sirene Sutton to come back next year, with her you can expect new Miss Universe crown, she is Pia and Megan caliber, and maybe even better than her.

Well believe it or not i am more excited at Miss Universe than MI for my pinay queens! haha (but thats just me). Mariel, she was one of my heavy favorite during Bb. Pilipinas 2017, but i'm afraid that the curse will affect her chances at MI because of Kylie, but thank God that Kylie is a reigning queen, something not to feel very heart broken if Mariel didn't make it.. better luck next year for Phil's MI candidate i guess! About Rachel, well she's an upgrade from Maxine, and that excites me A LOOOOT!! =33

To be honest between MI and Miss Universe pageant, MI don't really excite me. MI pageant is the pageant where Philippines could easily place (ofcourse unless the reigning queen is from the Philippines where the following year we clap, just like in 2014 after Bea Santiago won in 2013, and in 2006 after Lara Quigaman won in 2005. I also have a feeling that Mariel will be the next in line.). That's also the pageant where Philippines got the most crowns. Unlike at Miss Universe pageant where everything is not easy to reach! Everything needs patience, effort, motivation and intensive preparation.

Miss Universe 2022 is like a rollercoaster ride.
FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 02 Apr 1995
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Fashion, Music, Food

Postby cica-maca » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:47 pm

Jess Destiny wrote:

The only reason I can see that makes RACHEL PETERS a weaker candidate for most of you is that of her Facial beauty. Admittedly, Rachel is not the best facially but girl Miss Universe is not just about BEAUTY they will undergo a lot of interviews and in that DEPARTMENT we are very much confident that she will REALLY DELIVER. Rachel also has a strong catwalk skills and a body to die for. I just want to say that no one should UNDERESTIMATE what the Philippines can do in transforming their representatives. We do not claim that she will win and honestly a top 15 placement or a semi-finalist is more than enough for us. just don't count her out because this girl will really deliver. As for our MI candidate, I don't know what to say I liked her better before it's a complete turnoff when a queen is tactless but hoping for the best for her and expecting for the worst. If there's anyone I want to win this year in Miss Universe I'll go for Miss South Africa, Israel or a back to back for France.

:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

Well that is something different, she could place in top 15, since she will be well prepared + sash and etc. I just wanted to say that she do not have chances to win but top 15 why not, like you said the facial beauty is not always in first place for Miss Universe org. good example was Italy 2014, although it was still Tramp era.
cica-maca

Date of Birth: 18 Jun 1987
Hobbies/Interests: reading, enjoying life :)

Previous

Return to Miss Universe