MAURITIUS
SPAIN
SLOVENIA
BOTSWANA
GHANA
SIERRA LEONE (DEBUT)
CAMBODIA (DEBUT)

MISS UNIVERSE CHINA

I know this is quite an unpopular opinion since MUCO is doing well with their pageant in general with 2 placements in the last 6 editions. Well, China in general is awesome in handling national pageants be it Miss Earth, Miss World or Miss Universe. There are tons of sponsors and the pageant activities are very well organized. But my sole problem with MUC is the quality of its contestants. China with a billion population has a lot of potential to do great in pageantry. I think it’s the promotion of Miss Universe that is lacking coz unlike MUC....Miss World China is very consistent in sending top-notch Chinese beauties in Miss World plus the latter’s contestants each year are much more competitive than MUC. I’m not worried if the franchise will be stripped off from the current owner coz I’m sure there are tons of organizations/business entities that will grab it for China.

MISS UNIVERSE GREECE

This small island nation in Southern Europe is home for many delicately beautiful women. Greece has uber amount of potential to do great in Miss Universe. We all know, Star Hellas is the one responsible for sending a delegate in Miss Universe but just last edition Greece is a no-show to the pageant. They didn’t even afford to appoint somebody like they did in 2015. I’m aware of the economic struggle of this nation plus pageants are really not the cup of tea for Greek people but same is the case with many African and European nations who were either facing economic struggles or non-interest with pageants. But how did these nations manages to send a delegate? For me it’s just all about initiative of the one owning the franchise. I have no problem with appointments if they can’t really produce a pageant plus It’s not that challenging to find a qualified woman in Greece who can represent them well in Miss Universe.

MISS UNIVERSE PUERTO RICO

I actually don’t need to make a speech just for you guys to understand why PUERTO RICO should have a new owner. Simple... POLITICS. One word that made this island nation a clapper in Miss Universe 3 times in a row plus another one I assume this year. They have the right girls, they have great sponsors, they have great Miss Universe culture BUT they also have fucky ND. Desiree is good in making ways to f**k things up...bish always has her way. To give her some credits, she did good with the pageant on her early days but I think it’s time for them to let go. Desiree and Luisito, let it go , let it go – you can’t hold your shit anymore.

MISS UNIVERSE ITALY

The country that never did great in MISS UNIVERSE. Italy never seemed to find its rhythm in MISS UNIVERSE. Up until now they never bagged one Miss Universe crown, something that is hard to apprehend for a nation full of beautiful women. Since the inception of MISS UNIVERSO ITALIA in 2005 only Claudia Ferraris is notable as representative. Valentina Bonariva did place in 2014 tho but for me it’s a lucky placement. Last year was almost a no-show for Italy in Miss Universe! They are the last ones who conducted their national pageant dated December 26, 2016...few weeks before Miss Universe kicks-in....same scenario with Ireland who conducted a last minute pageant in 2015 and then skipped an edition after. With all of these indications, Italy is obviously losing Its grip with Miss Universe. I suggest bring back the franchise with MISS ITALIA.

MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN

Okay! Regional pageants are good, candidates are okay, sponsors doing well. What could have go wrong with Japan? It’s....PAGEANT EXPERTS! Yup, they lack these people. Since Ines Ligron left the franchise..Japan struggled to bring back its formula in placing. They tend to crown average ladies which lacks potential..worst part is they didn’t even train their girls for the pageant! Horrible styling, horrible walk etc. Ariana Miyamoto is a light found for the organization but I think her placement is due to her own persistence and effort plus of course the inevitable back story. This year! Japan might have been facing the best set of contestants in recent memory. But regardless of the results..I hope they do find another Ines Ligron. To MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN! Lmao

firerprince
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Re: MISS UNIVERSE NEW FRANCHISE HOLDERS: WISHLIST

Postby HESPERIDES » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:55 am

But put also the name of the National Director :-@

In case of Japan, it is not clear the reasons for which they dismissed Ines Ligron... she achieved that Japan had her second Miss Universe, and also it introduced innovations that evolved the pageant.

How much time will be necessary to wait for the third Miss Universe?

HESPERIDES
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 27 Jul 2000
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: maker of non-woven textiles
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Volunteer to help the community - Film memorabilia

Postby macwendy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:34 pm

Are there rumors that Miss Italia wants the Universe license back? I have heard this but is not there a brand new license holder there as well? And they hold Portugal too?
macwendy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: matt
Date of Birth: 21 Oct 1968
Profession: md
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: movies

Postby prowazekii » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:25 am

macwendy wrote:Are there rumors that Miss Italia wants the Universe license back? I have heard this but is not there a brand new license holder there as well? And they hold Portugal too?

aas miss sweden said, in ms international..I dont want to offend anybody.

that would be great.....but i guess beauty contest is now struggling in italy and spain
i think of Miss Universe who is the most beautiful, most femininely graceful, most charming, delightful and sweet...
prowazekii
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ron Weasley Fr. Hogwarts
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Physician
Hobbies/Interests: The OLympic Games,Miss Universe,HP and Haus MD
Message: " hard work and perseverance outlast sheer luck and talent"

Postby Mariana Erwin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:13 am

Miss Italia should definitely take the franchise back. What Miss Universe wants is a woman who doesn't just strut but also speak for the world as well!
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:17 am

And yes, Desiree should get away from the franchise now. All she's sending are clappers and worse, their recent one, Monic, was styled badly. Definitely, with crowning girls like Gabriela and Danyeshka, Puerto Rico will never get a crown at all.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Return to Miss Universe