HARLEM CRUZ IHAIA IS MISS UNIVERSE NEW ZEALAND 2017

Re: HARLEM CRUZ IHAIA IS MISS UNIVERSE NEW ZEALAND 2017

Postby olivianina » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:17 am

I like what she can bring to the table, but her looks might not be commercially-appealing enough for Miss Universe.

olivianina
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Olivia
Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Posing

Postby PageantGuruNZ » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:48 am

Dani Jenner wrote:I love the winner! She peaked at the right time and her styling for the finals really accentuated her exotic Maori - Pacific Islander features! And this is a story the MUO and IMG is dying to showcase!! I hope Nigel and the MUNZ team train her really hard because she already has the fresh exotic look, she just need to tone her body and work on her overall stage presentation and projectio and she can be a finalist!! Send her to Thailand and Philippines to train!! I'm sure Nigel has connections in Thailand and PH that is willing to help Harlem!! Her look has so much potential, she just needs to be trained really hard and with a story like that, she could make it!! i wanna see her and her story in the Miss Universe finals!

Will be very surprised if she gets ANY training in the lead up to Miss Universe!
PageantGuruNZ
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: PageantGuru
Date of Birth: 15 Dec 1976
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Administrator
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants & Fashion

Postby PageantGuruNZ » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:32 am

Dani Jenner wrote:I love the winner! She peaked at the right time and her styling for the finals really accentuated her exotic Maori - Pacific Islander features! And this is a story the MUO and IMG is dying to showcase!! I hope Nigel and the MUNZ team train her really hard because she already has the fresh exotic look, she just need to tone her body and work on her overall stage presentation and projectio and she can be a finalist!! Send her to Thailand and Philippines to train!! I'm sure Nigel has connections in Thailand and PH that is willing to help Harlem!! Her look has so much potential, she just needs to be trained really hard and with a story like that, she could make it!! i wanna see her and her story in the Miss Universe finals!

Unfortunately the MUNZ "team" don't do any training or photoshoots or anything after they Crown their winner!
PageantGuruNZ
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: PageantGuru
Date of Birth: 15 Dec 1976
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Administrator
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants & Fashion

Previous

Return to Miss Universe