Dear Shanna Moakler.....

Image



  • 0

Dear Shanna Moakler.....

Postby JoelR » Thu May 18, 2017 12:27 am

    

I would like to know your opinion as to why Lauren clapped. I thought she would make it even though she was too "Trump era" but I didn't expect Nevada to clap two years in a row on their own turf. In my opinion IMG is sending a message, but a wrong message, their message is "if your beautiful and are a model you can't be Miss USA even if you have good communication skills." Am I right?

P.s. I would love to see Lauren in America's Next Top Model! She just needs to be fierce, and yes Tyra doesn't like beauty queens but on season 23 she had two and Mame almost won. She just doesn't like pageant Pattys


User avatar
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 648
Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Dear Shanna Moakler.....

Postby I Am A Woman REALLY! » Thu May 18, 2017 1:19 am

JoelR wrote:... Tyra doesn't like beauty queens but on season 23 she had two and Mame almost won...


She was black. Tyra was NOT not going to like her.
User avatar
I Am A Woman REALLY!
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:54 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 339
Real Life Name/Nick: Lady Voy
Date of Birth: 01 Oct 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Sashaying down the street
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Dear Shanna Moakler.....

Postby JoelR » Thu May 18, 2017 1:33 am

I Am A Woman REALLY! wrote:
JoelR wrote:... Tyra doesn't like beauty queens but on season 23 she had two and Mame almost won...


She was black. Tyra was NOT not going to like her.


sorry read that wrong. Well Tyra does at times favor black girls but she has also picked on a few black girls. And uses them for ratings like casting the typical angry black girl or the ratchet girl.
User avatar
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 648
Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Dear Shanna Moakler.....

Postby MariaAndreina » Thu May 18, 2017 2:06 am

Werent you the one saying she was an airhead Miss Photoshop with awful skin? :roll:
User avatar
MariaAndreina
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12698
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 4:02 am
Location: FL, USA
Country: Ecuador (ec)
Reputation: 12769
Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Dear Shanna Moakler.....

Postby JoelR » Thu May 18, 2017 2:31 am

MariaAndreina wrote:Werent you the one saying she was an airhead Miss Photoshop with awful skin? :roll:


I never called her a airhead. I just went off from what her video showed. Like I said, I never saw any acne in her IG pics so I was caught off to see acne in her video. But even if I did, it has nothing to do with this thread so your post is irrelevant and unneeded. :-@ :-@
User avatar
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 648
Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Dear Shanna Moakler.....

Postby DORABIAN » Thu May 18, 2017 12:34 pm

NIA SANCHEZ WILL CLAP HARD IF SHE COMPETE IN IMG ERA!
.
.
.
.
I THOUGHT KAIANE ALDORINO IS THE WORST BIG FOUR WINNER (NOW BIG 3) BUT HERE COME THIS CREATURE.

Image
User avatar
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 1729
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:04 pm
Country: Lebanon (lb)
Reputation: 649
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING
Message: HOW DARE YOU!

  • 0

Re: Dear Shanna Moakler.....

Postby seng129 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:56 pm

She's a beautiful girl no doubt but she lacks the speech part and it's obvious, no story no advocacy.
[/center]
User avatar
seng129
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 4448
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 11:27 am
Location: Penang
Country: Malaysia (my)
Reputation: 3103
Date of Birth: 07 Jul 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Manufacturing Executive
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, make video, bowling
Message: Life Is To Express Yourself Not To Impress Others

  • 1

Re: Dear Shanna Moakler.....

Postby JoelR » Thu May 18, 2017 3:22 pm

DORABIAN wrote:NIA SANCHEZ WILL CLAP HARD IF SHE COMPETE IN IMG ERA!


No she wouldnt, she would actually win. She's a domestic violence victim and she's a Tae Kwon Do instructor who promotes woman's self defense. This is why I get upset when people say only fierce girls were crowned during Trump era, Nia had an amazing story of being a domestic violence victim to then having to be homeless living in a shelter to learning Tae Kwon Do and using it to empower woman. And let's not forget her first runner up who was a victim of bullying and dedicates her time to trying to put an end to bullying.
User avatar
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 648
Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Dear Shanna Moakler.....

Postby DORABIAN » Thu May 18, 2017 3:54 pm

JoelR wrote:
DORABIAN wrote:NIA SANCHEZ WILL CLAP HARD IF SHE COMPETE IN IMG ERA!


No she wouldnt, she would actually win. She's a domestic violence victim and she's a Tae Kwon Do instructor who promotes woman's self defense. This is why I get upset when people say only fierce girls were crowned during Trump era, Nia had an amazing story of being a domestic violence victim to then having to be homeless living in a shelter to learning Tae Kwon Do and using it to empower woman. And let's not forget her first runner up who was a victim of bullying and dedicates her time to trying to put an end to bullying.


OH YES. I FORGOT ABOUT HER TAE KWAN DO THINGY..

MAYBE OLIVIAN JORDAN WOULD CLAP IF SHE COMOETE IN IMG ERA. SHE IS JUST A MODEL AND ACTRESS..
.
.
.
.
I THOUGHT KAIANE ALDORINO IS THE WORST BIG FOUR WINNER (NOW BIG 3) BUT HERE COME THIS CREATURE.

Image
User avatar
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 1729
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:04 pm
Country: Lebanon (lb)
Reputation: 649
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING
Message: HOW DARE YOU!

  • 0

Re: Dear Shanna Moakler.....

Postby JoelR » Thu May 18, 2017 4:11 pm

DORABIAN wrote:
JoelR wrote:
DORABIAN wrote:NIA SANCHEZ WILL CLAP HARD IF SHE COMPETE IN IMG ERA!


No she wouldnt, she would actually win. She's a domestic violence victim and she's a Tae Kwon Do instructor who promotes woman's self defense. This is why I get upset when people say only fierce girls were crowned during Trump era, Nia had an amazing story of being a domestic violence victim to then having to be homeless living in a shelter to learning Tae Kwon Do and using it to empower woman. And let's not forget her first runner up who was a victim of bullying and dedicates her time to trying to put an end to bullying.


OH YES. I FORGOT ABOUT HER TAE KWAN DO THINGY..

MAYBE OLIVIAN JORDAN WOULD CLAP IF SHE COMOETE IN IMG ERA. SHE IS JUST A MODEL AND ACTRESS..


That I actually agree with. I wonder who would've won that year. Maybe New York, she did work for people en Español. I do see Anea winning if she didn't bomb the questions. Maybe Texas?
User avatar
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 648
Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting
Message: Write a message here


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], edmarktinapay, Girbakran87, Google [Bot], guapa, gwapitohere, HaroldDob, Lheritier, marchionessblakely, mitagray, qwerty26, SisterGertrude, swatchroom2, tatiana_leteasha, What_is_Beauty, yellowyam1 and 10311 guests

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe


contact us to advertise with missosology
Reputation System ©'