♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔♔





  • 0

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:42 am

    

BeautyFan wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
BeautyFan wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
BeautyFan wrote:
Jaishee wrote:
2 months into her crowning, she hasn't returned to Nicaragua yet :-O


There is a dictatorship in Nicaragua. The national director's husband and son were put in jail after Nicaragua's win and forced the director to relinquish her ownership of the franchise. There are rumors in Nicaragua that if Sheynnis Palacios wouldn't win, she would go to jail.


Omg? Put in jail for what ? Any information on what’s really going on ? It’s said that she made history and she is not being appropriated for her contributions to her nation


Sheynnis Palacios participated in a march that opposed the dictatorial regime. Palacios never shared the politics of the dictator family but didn't openly criticized them for so many years. Her profile and popularity rose in the country which created certain resentment from the government that someone was more popular than the dictator family. On top of that, Rosario Murillo, the vice-president, is a vile woman full of resentment and hate that could be jealous of Palacios youth taken away from herself or from her daughter. Sheynnis suffered a great campaign against her, discrediting her beauty and preparation and reputation. So Sheynnis' life actually is threatened if she ever returns to Nicaragua as a civilian. Sheynnis better find a new home outside of Nicaragua once her reign ends.
Did you know that Rosario Murillo is the wife of the dictator president, Daniel Ortega, and at the same she is vice-president? Husband and wife are president and vice-president. I don't want to get into politics but this is the context of why Sheynnis hasn't returned to her country to at least celebrate.


Thanks for the information, this is awful you mean to to tell me that someone made history for your country and this is how you repay them ? I hope and pray that she gets to stay in the usa . How is she managing with all of this ? What about her family back home ? Are they ok ? I had no idea this sort of things is still happening. It’s pure jealousy and I hope for her safety she stays clear of her home country unless her safety can be assured.



Her extended family, little brother and grandma still live in Nicaragua. So far her family group has been left alone but it could change anytime. Her mother lives in the US, some say her mother is an undocumented immigrant. The mother status is unclear. Recently Sheynnis reunited with her mother as they hadn't seen each other for many years. I'm pretty sure Sheynnis will get a contract with Telemundo or Univision after her reign. Meh. If someone has a more accurate information on Sheynnis life, I would appreciate to correct it.

Btw, when Sheynnis won, a group of kids painted a mural of Sheynnis Palacios in their own homes and they were sent to jail for this and accused of terrorism. I'm not sure if they're still in jail or if they're freed.



Thanks for the updates so sad, it’s time for the people to voice their voices and demand new leadership . They’re nothing without the people . I hope her grandmother and bother can get out . I’ve seen people on her social media encouraging her to speak out while others are telling her not to because of her safety . I wish nothing but blessing for that country and I am glad that lights are being shown on the injustice of the people.


yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 9913
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 5840
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:25 am

Reading some of the info here made me sad. Her supposed to be happy victory has turned into tragedy. Dictators have time-frame and they are now drowned by their temporary power. Hopefully, Sheynnis will be one of the catalyst of change in Nicaragua. :=p :=p
User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 73996
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 34425
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby xis » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:02 am


YOU.C1000 Vitamin Drink TVC "20th Anniversary" with Sheynnis Palacios, Miss Universe 2023
xis
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 7746
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:09 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 5662
Real Life Name/Nick: xxx
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1917
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: xxxxx
Hobbies/Interests: xxxxx
Message: xxxxx

  • 0

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:20 pm

xis wrote:

YOU.C1000 Vitamin Drink TVC "20th Anniversary" with Sheynnis Palacios, Miss Universe 2023


This was pretty cool
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 9913
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 5840
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby Jaishee » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:08 am

BeautyFan wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
BeautyFan wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
BeautyFan wrote:
Jaishee wrote:
2 months into her crowning, she hasn't returned to Nicaragua yet :-O


There is a dictatorship in Nicaragua. The national director's husband and son were put in jail after Nicaragua's win and forced the director to relinquish her ownership of the franchise. There are rumors in Nicaragua that if Sheynnis Palacios wouldn't win, she would go to jail.


Omg? Put in jail for what ? Any information on what’s really going on ? It’s said that she made history and she is not being appropriated for her contributions to her nation


Sheynnis Palacios participated in a march that opposed the dictatorial regime. Palacios never shared the politics of the dictator family but didn't openly criticized them for so many years. Her profile and popularity rose in the country which created certain resentment from the government that someone was more popular than the dictator family. On top of that, Rosario Murillo, the vice-president, is a vile woman full of resentment and hate that could be jealous of Palacios youth taken away from herself or from her daughter. Sheynnis suffered a great campaign against her, discrediting her beauty and preparation and reputation. So Sheynnis' life actually is threatened if she ever returns to Nicaragua as a civilian. Sheynnis better find a new home outside of Nicaragua once her reign ends.
Did you know that Rosario Murillo is the wife of the dictator president, Daniel Ortega, and at the same she is vice-president? Husband and wife are president and vice-president. I don't want to get into politics but this is the context of why Sheynnis hasn't returned to her country to at least celebrate.


Thanks for the information, this is awful you mean to to tell me that someone made history for your country and this is how you repay them ? I hope and pray that she gets to stay in the usa . How is she managing with all of this ? What about her family back home ? Are they ok ? I had no idea this sort of things is still happening. It’s pure jealousy and I hope for her safety she stays clear of her home country unless her safety can be assured.



Her extended family, little brother and grandma still live in Nicaragua. So far her family group has been left alone but it could change anytime. Her mother lives in the US, some say her mother is an undocumented immigrant. The mother status is unclear. Recently Sheynnis reunited with her mother as they hadn't seen each other for many years. I'm pretty sure Sheynnis will get a contract with Telemundo or Univision after her reign. Meh. If someone has a more accurate information on Sheynnis life, I would appreciate to correct it.

Btw, when Sheynnis won, a group of kids painted a mural of Sheynnis Palacios in their own homes and they were sent to jail for this and accused of terrorism. I'm not sure if they're still in jail or if they're freed.




Nicaragua did her so bad. Wishing more power to Sheynnis!!!
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
User avatar
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 16619
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:13 am
Country: Somalia (so)
Reputation: 8158
Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: #Transgender

  • 0

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby kurtij » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:17 pm

HER REIGN IS BORING SO FAR .

WANT TO SEE NICARAGUA WELCOMING HER WITH GRAND RECEPTIONS AND ALL BUT THEIR GOVERNMENT SUCKS.

I AM SURE NICARAGUANS ARE DYING TO CELEBRATE IT WITH HER.
User avatar
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 31120
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 19163
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 0

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby BeautyFan » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:38 am

kurtij wrote:HER REIGN IS BORING SO FAR .

WANT TO SEE NICARAGUA WELCOMING HER WITH GRAND RECEPTIONS AND ALL BUT THEIR GOVERNMENT SUCKS.

I AM SURE NICARAGUANS ARE DYING TO CELEBRATE IT WITH HER.


Yep pretty much so far. In this case, the dictatorship has nothing to do with a boring reign. It's the organization's fault.
Very inconsequential
BeautyFan
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 am
Location: Nowhere
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 117
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1983
Gender: Male
Hobbies/Interests: Surf the web
Message: A Fan of Beauty and Modeling

  • 0

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby baghak_gargak » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:56 pm

Look at this video reaction of Miss Universe 2020



User avatar
baghak_gargak
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:59 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 213
Real Life Name/Nick: Vladimir Dayucduc
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Chief Executive Officer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: activities in the dark, cooking, travel
Message: I want to meet a boyfriend here...

  • 0

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby JamesCedricLim » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:58 am

It is only few months yet her reign seems like forgotten. There is no news worthy for being Miss Universe. While there is but the owner is attention seeker that "she" always overshadow the real Queen.

I miss the days (Paula) when the limelight is always at the QUEEN. She never step on or attention seeker, she is always at the sideline giving much importance to the Queen.

Thailand and Philippines are more hype than the real winner, they seems always trending on X and now both are together for some special events in Manila. They seem to be the one lifting the Miss Universe org and not the real winner. They are giving good vibes while the Owner is getting the bad vibes.

:!! :!! :!!



User avatar
JamesCedricLim
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2037
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:56 am
Location: Barcelona
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 2535
Real Life Name/Nick: JamesLIM
Date of Birth: 27 Nov 1982
Gender: Male
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Baseball
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:24 am

JamesCedricLim wrote:It is only few months yet her reign seems like forgotten. There is no news worthy for being Miss Universe. While there is but the owner is attention seeker that "she" always overshadow the real Queen.

I miss the days (Paula) when the limelight is always at the QUEEN. She never step on or attention seeker, she is always at the sideline giving much importance to the Queen.

Thailand and Philippines are more hype than the real winner, they seems always trending on X and now both are together for some special events in Manila. They seem to be the one lifting the Miss Universe org and not the real winner. They are giving good vibes while the Owner is getting the bad vibes.







I don’t know why people are disappointed with her reign so far, when was the last time any of the miss universe winners got any hype ? It’s not her fault it’s the organization fault . Anyways I’ve seen her in an American interview and her English is getting better. The interviewer tried to be messy about her president in her country and she basically shied away from any drama and gave a very pageantry answer while being polite good for her .
Her beauty is very stunning, very old Hollywood. The miss universe organization for some reason isn’t using her to her full potential. Why isn’t she dominating the Latin markets and medias ? Another missed opportunity , don’t blame the girl blame the organization for their lackluster efforts and laziness
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 9913
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 5840
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:53 pm

Anne is problematic AF. She should have handled things more professional instead of going off like this on social media. No class at all. Nawat 2.0



User avatar
Jonathan Nguyen
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 5346
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 am
Location: Washington DC, USA
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 1756
Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World
Message: Finding the Mork to my Pi, the Wu Bi to my Su Yu

  • 2

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby MariaAndreina » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:56 pm

He reign has really picked up steam over the last month.

Qatar last week, walked in two shows at NYFW and is now in Brazil for Pandora. Five countries so far with Ecuador, Panama, Thailand and Philippines confirmed as upcoming trips.
User avatar
MariaAndreina
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 15004
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 4:02 am
Location: Miami, Florida
Country: Ecuador (ec)
Reputation: 16640
Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby InstintoEuropeo1994 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:45 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
JamesCedricLim wrote:It is only few months yet her reign seems like forgotten. There is no news worthy for being Miss Universe. While there is but the owner is attention seeker that "she" always overshadow the real Queen.

I miss the days (Paula) when the limelight is always at the QUEEN. She never step on or attention seeker, she is always at the sideline giving much importance to the Queen.

Thailand and Philippines are more hype than the real winner, they seems always trending on X and now both are together for some special events in Manila. They seem to be the one lifting the Miss Universe org and not the real winner. They are giving good vibes while the Owner is getting the bad vibes.




I don’t know why people are disappointed with her reign so far, when was the last time any of the miss universe winners got any hype ? It’s not her fault it’s the organization fault . Anyways I’ve seen her in an American interview and her English is getting better. The interviewer tried to be messy about her president in her country and she basically shied away from any drama and gave a very pageantry answer while being polite good for her .
Her beauty is very stunning, very old Hollywood. The miss universe organization for some reason isn’t using her to her full potential. Why isn’t she dominating the Latin markets and medias ? Another missed opportunity , don’t blame the girl blame the organization for their lackluster efforts and laziness


couldn't have said it myself better, thanks a lot
LA CHAVALA LINDA DEL UNIVERSO, SHEYNNIS PALACIOS CORNEJO MISS UNIVERSO 2023
User avatar
InstintoEuropeo1994
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:38 pm
Country: Nicaragua (ni)
Reputation: 197
Real Life Name/Nick: .
Date of Birth: 17 Aug 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: .
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

  • 0

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby JamesCedricLim » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:56 am


Breaking NEWS! Is this true

Miss Paula S. former president of Miss Universe is planning to sue Ms. Anne the new owner of Miss Universe for allegedly bribery. This is sad for Miss Universe, and i dont like it. The Miss Universe that we once knew as the most prestigious pageant in the universe is going down in history with its reputation.

Miss Universe brand is losing its prime by miss manage and wrong people. Now ive been thinking i hope Trump buys it again to bring back its former glory and prestige.

Your thoughts!


User avatar
JamesCedricLim
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2037
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:56 am
Location: Barcelona
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 2535
Real Life Name/Nick: JamesLIM
Date of Birth: 27 Nov 1982
Gender: Male
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Baseball
Message: Write a message here

Previous

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Antoniobpv, Google [Bot], ritikapal


contact us to advertise with missosology

Reputation System ©'