Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:42 am

BeautyFan wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
BeautyFan wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
BeautyFan wrote:
Jaishee wrote:
2 months into her crowning, she hasn't returned to Nicaragua yet :-O

There is a dictatorship in Nicaragua. The national director's husband and son were put in jail after Nicaragua's win and forced the director to relinquish her ownership of the franchise. There are rumors in Nicaragua that if Sheynnis Palacios wouldn't win, she would go to jail.

Omg? Put in jail for what ? Any information on what’s really going on ? It’s said that she made history and she is not being appropriated for her contributions to her nation

Sheynnis Palacios participated in a march that opposed the dictatorial regime. Palacios never shared the politics of the dictator family but didn't openly criticized them for so many years. Her profile and popularity rose in the country which created certain resentment from the government that someone was more popular than the dictator family. On top of that, Rosario Murillo, the vice-president, is a vile woman full of resentment and hate that could be jealous of Palacios youth taken away from herself or from her daughter. Sheynnis suffered a great campaign against her, discrediting her beauty and preparation and reputation. So Sheynnis' life actually is threatened if she ever returns to Nicaragua as a civilian. Sheynnis better find a new home outside of Nicaragua once her reign ends.
Did you know that Rosario Murillo is the wife of the dictator president, Daniel Ortega, and at the same she is vice-president? Husband and wife are president and vice-president. I don't want to get into politics but this is the context of why Sheynnis hasn't returned to her country to at least celebrate.

Thanks for the information, this is awful you mean to to tell me that someone made history for your country and this is how you repay them ? I hope and pray that she gets to stay in the usa . How is she managing with all of this ? What about her family back home ? Are they ok ? I had no idea this sort of things is still happening. It’s pure jealousy and I hope for her safety she stays clear of her home country unless her safety can be assured.

Her extended family, little brother and grandma still live in Nicaragua. So far her family group has been left alone but it could change anytime. Her mother lives in the US, some say her mother is an undocumented immigrant. The mother status is unclear. Recently Sheynnis reunited with her mother as they hadn't seen each other for many years. I'm pretty sure Sheynnis will get a contract with Telemundo or Univision after her reign. Meh. If someone has a more accurate information on Sheynnis life, I would appreciate to correct it.

Btw, when Sheynnis won, a group of kids painted a mural of Sheynnis Palacios in their own homes and they were sent to jail for this and accused of terrorism. I'm not sure if they're still in jail or if they're freed.

Thanks for the updates so sad, it’s time for the people to voice their voices and demand new leadership . They’re nothing without the people . I hope her grandmother and bother can get out . I’ve seen people on her social media encouraging her to speak out while others are telling her not to because of her safety . I wish nothing but blessing for that country and I am glad that lights are being shown on the injustice of the people.

yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Re: ♔♔♔ MISS UNIVERSE 2023 IS NICARAGUA SHEYNNIS PALACIOS ♔♔

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:25 am

Reading some of the info here made me sad. Her supposed to be happy victory has turned into tragedy. Dictators have time-frame and they are now drowned by their temporary power. Hopefully, Sheynnis will be one of the catalyst of change in Nicaragua. :=p :=p
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby xis » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:02 am

YOU.C1000 Vitamin Drink TVC "20th Anniversary" with Sheynnis Palacios, Miss Universe 2023
xis
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: xxx
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1917
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: xxxxx
Hobbies/Interests: xxxxx

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:20 pm

xis wrote:

YOU.C1000 Vitamin Drink TVC "20th Anniversary" with Sheynnis Palacios, Miss Universe 2023

This was pretty cool
yellowyam1

Postby Jaishee » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:08 am

BeautyFan wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
BeautyFan wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
BeautyFan wrote:
Jaishee wrote:
2 months into her crowning, she hasn't returned to Nicaragua yet :-O

There is a dictatorship in Nicaragua. The national director's husband and son were put in jail after Nicaragua's win and forced the director to relinquish her ownership of the franchise. There are rumors in Nicaragua that if Sheynnis Palacios wouldn't win, she would go to jail.

Omg? Put in jail for what ? Any information on what’s really going on ? It’s said that she made history and she is not being appropriated for her contributions to her nation

Sheynnis Palacios participated in a march that opposed the dictatorial regime. Palacios never shared the politics of the dictator family but didn't openly criticized them for so many years. Her profile and popularity rose in the country which created certain resentment from the government that someone was more popular than the dictator family. On top of that, Rosario Murillo, the vice-president, is a vile woman full of resentment and hate that could be jealous of Palacios youth taken away from herself or from her daughter. Sheynnis suffered a great campaign against her, discrediting her beauty and preparation and reputation. So Sheynnis' life actually is threatened if she ever returns to Nicaragua as a civilian. Sheynnis better find a new home outside of Nicaragua once her reign ends.
Did you know that Rosario Murillo is the wife of the dictator president, Daniel Ortega, and at the same she is vice-president? Husband and wife are president and vice-president. I don't want to get into politics but this is the context of why Sheynnis hasn't returned to her country to at least celebrate.

Thanks for the information, this is awful you mean to to tell me that someone made history for your country and this is how you repay them ? I hope and pray that she gets to stay in the usa . How is she managing with all of this ? What about her family back home ? Are they ok ? I had no idea this sort of things is still happening. It’s pure jealousy and I hope for her safety she stays clear of her home country unless her safety can be assured.

Her extended family, little brother and grandma still live in Nicaragua. So far her family group has been left alone but it could change anytime. Her mother lives in the US, some say her mother is an undocumented immigrant. The mother status is unclear. Recently Sheynnis reunited with her mother as they hadn't seen each other for many years. I'm pretty sure Sheynnis will get a contract with Telemundo or Univision after her reign. Meh. If someone has a more accurate information on Sheynnis life, I would appreciate to correct it.

Btw, when Sheynnis won, a group of kids painted a mural of Sheynnis Palacios in their own homes and they were sent to jail for this and accused of terrorism. I'm not sure if they're still in jail or if they're freed.

Nicaragua did her so bad. Wishing more power to Sheynnis!!!
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby kurtij » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:17 pm

HER REIGN IS BORING SO FAR .

WANT TO SEE NICARAGUA WELCOMING HER WITH GRAND RECEPTIONS AND ALL BUT THEIR GOVERNMENT SUCKS.

I AM SURE NICARAGUANS ARE DYING TO CELEBRATE IT WITH HER.
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby BeautyFan » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:38 am

kurtij wrote:HER REIGN IS BORING SO FAR .

WANT TO SEE NICARAGUA WELCOMING HER WITH GRAND RECEPTIONS AND ALL BUT THEIR GOVERNMENT SUCKS.

I AM SURE NICARAGUANS ARE DYING TO CELEBRATE IT WITH HER.

Yep pretty much so far. In this case, the dictatorship has nothing to do with a boring reign. It's the organization's fault.
Very inconsequential
BeautyFan
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1983
Hobbies/Interests: Surf the web

Postby baghak_gargak » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:56 pm

Look at this video reaction of Miss Universe 2020

baghak_gargak

Real Life Name/Nick: Vladimir Dayucduc
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Profession: Chief Executive Officer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: activities in the dark, cooking, travel

Postby JamesCedricLim » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:58 am

It is only few months yet her reign seems like forgotten. There is no news worthy for being Miss Universe. While there is but the owner is attention seeker that "she" always overshadow the real Queen.

I miss the days (Paula) when the limelight is always at the QUEEN. She never step on or attention seeker, she is always at the sideline giving much importance to the Queen.

Thailand and Philippines are more hype than the real winner, they seems always trending on X and now both are together for some special events in Manila. They seem to be the one lifting the Miss Universe org and not the real winner. They are giving good vibes while the Owner is getting the bad vibes.

:!! :!! :!!

JamesCedricLim

Real Life Name/Nick: JamesLIM
Date of Birth: 27 Nov 1982
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Baseball

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:24 am

JamesCedricLim wrote:It is only few months yet her reign seems like forgotten. There is no news worthy for being Miss Universe. While there is but the owner is attention seeker that "she" always overshadow the real Queen.

I miss the days (Paula) when the limelight is always at the QUEEN. She never step on or attention seeker, she is always at the sideline giving much importance to the Queen.

Thailand and Philippines are more hype than the real winner, they seems always trending on X and now both are together for some special events in Manila. They seem to be the one lifting the Miss Universe org and not the real winner. They are giving good vibes while the Owner is getting the bad vibes.

I don’t know why people are disappointed with her reign so far, when was the last time any of the miss universe winners got any hype ? It’s not her fault it’s the organization fault . Anyways I’ve seen her in an American interview and her English is getting better. The interviewer tried to be messy about her president in her country and she basically shied away from any drama and gave a very pageantry answer while being polite good for her .
Her beauty is very stunning, very old Hollywood. The miss universe organization for some reason isn’t using her to her full potential. Why isn’t she dominating the Latin markets and medias ? Another missed opportunity , don’t blame the girl blame the organization for their lackluster efforts and laziness
yellowyam1

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:53 pm

Anne is problematic AF. She should have handled things more professional instead of going off like this on social media. No class at all. Nawat 2.0

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby MariaAndreina » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:56 pm

He reign has really picked up steam over the last month.

Qatar last week, walked in two shows at NYFW and is now in Brazil for Pandora. Five countries so far with Ecuador, Panama, Thailand and Philippines confirmed as upcoming trips.
MariaAndreina
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby InstintoEuropeo1994 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:45 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
JamesCedricLim wrote:It is only few months yet her reign seems like forgotten. There is no news worthy for being Miss Universe. While there is but the owner is attention seeker that "she" always overshadow the real Queen.

I don’t know why people are disappointed with her reign so far, when was the last time any of the miss universe winners got any hype ? It’s not her fault it’s the organization fault . Anyways I’ve seen her in an American interview and her English is getting better. The interviewer tried to be messy about her president in her country and she basically shied away from any drama and gave a very pageantry answer while being polite good for her .
Her beauty is very stunning, very old Hollywood. The miss universe organization for some reason isn’t using her to her full potential. Why isn’t she dominating the Latin markets and medias ? Another missed opportunity , don’t blame the girl blame the organization for their lackluster efforts and laziness

couldn't have said it myself better, thanks a lot
LA CHAVALA LINDA DEL UNIVERSO, SHEYNNIS PALACIOS CORNEJO MISS UNIVERSO 2023
InstintoEuropeo1994

Real Life Name/Nick: .
Date of Birth: 17 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: .
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby JamesCedricLim » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:56 am

Breaking NEWS! Is this true

Miss Paula S. former president of Miss Universe is planning to sue Ms. Anne the new owner of Miss Universe for allegedly bribery. This is sad for Miss Universe, and i dont like it. The Miss Universe that we once knew as the most prestigious pageant in the universe is going down in history with its reputation.

Miss Universe brand is losing its prime by miss manage and wrong people. Now ive been thinking i hope Trump buys it again to bring back its former glory and prestige.

Your thoughts!

JamesCedricLim

Real Life Name/Nick: JamesLIM
Date of Birth: 27 Nov 1982
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Baseball

Previous

Return to Miss Universe