WHITE WASHING IDEA COMPARE IT TO NAZI ANTI SEMITICS

Re: WHITE WASHING IDEA COMPARE IT TO NAZI ANTI SEMITICS

Postby otangzi » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:21 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Stop trying to hide it. This trend is real. Pia is not Filipina, Megan is not Filipina, Catrina is not Filipina. These Queens are foreigners. There is nothing wrong with foreign candidates which parents are from the Country. The problem is... That this has become a trend. That's the issue. Wasn't the queen who competed as Filipina last year at Miss Universe born in Great Britain? You're trying to tell me this is not a trend? Seriously? This can't even compare with Venezuela cause most of the contestants with foreign parents are born in the country. These queens ARE NOT from the Philippines and they are not Asians. None of them were even born in Asia. Sorry but not sorry.

I even grew up watching them in Philippine showbiz without traces of them having foreign blood coz it is normal to us. THE REAL PROBLLEM WITH YOU NINA IS YOU HAVE DARK ISSUES SUCH AS YOUR BEING BLACK. NOTHING IS WRONG IF YOUR A BLACK NINA, JUST EMBRACE YOUR BLACKNESS. LET US FILIPINOS NINA ILLUMINATE THE LIGHT FOR YOU SO THAT WE CAN HELP OTHERS LIKE YOU. =b

SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
otangzi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

Postby Jaishee » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:30 am

I really don't know why the big deal.
Since grade school, I have classmates and friends who are halfies and it's just normal like wtf.
It's not our fault Filipina/os are so lovable
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby onecoolday » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:37 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Stop trying to hide it. This trend is real. Pia is not Filipina, Megan is not Filipina, Catrina is not Filipina. These Queens are foreigners. There is nothing wrong with foreign candidates which parents are from the Country. The problem is... That this has become a trend. That's the issue. Wasn't the queen who competed as Filipina last year at Miss Universe born in Great Britain? You're trying to tell me this is not a trend? Seriously? This can't even compare with Venezuela cause most of the contestants with foreign parents are born in the country. These queens ARE NOT from the Philippines and they are not Asians. None of them were even born in Asia. Sorry but not sorry.

The issue is not that it is becoming a trend as the Philippines has been sending halfies since pageantry started. The issue is that you just want to play opposition. In other words, you just simply hate the Philippines. I can't forget you cheering when the Philippines was hit by Typhoon Haiyan in 2013, even saying that the country deserved it for cheating in pageants. I kinda agree with you now that cheating in pageants can cause natural disasters. You prove your point last year. #MissWorld#MissIntercontinental#HurricaneMaria

Going back to the topic. I didn't know welfare island has a constitution. This is how your constitution defines how citizenship is acquired.

Puerto Rican citizenship and Puerto Rican nationality
Since 2007, the Government of Puerto Rico has been issuing "Certificates of Puerto Rican Citizenship" to anyone born in Puerto Rico or to anyone born outside of Puerto Rico with at least one parent who was born in Puerto Rico. The Spanish Government recognizes Puerto Ricans as a people with Puerto Rican, "and not American," citizenship. It also provides Puerto Rican citizens privileges not provided to citizens of several other nations.

If we are to follow your constitution, why was a 100% Colombian women born in Colombia allowed to represent the island? Why was a half Dutch/half Dominican born in the Nethersland elected to become your queen? My point is you've been throwing shades that the Philippines has been sending foreigners. So who's sending foreigners now? Right, Bodine and Catalina?

Megan, Catriona, and Pia, although born outside of the Philippines, are not foreigners as their moms are Filipino nationals who were born in the Philippines. The Philippine constitution stipulates that clearly. Your constitution also mentions the same thing.

Why bring up Venezuela here? Are you their spokesperson now?
Last edited by onecoolday on Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
onecoolday

Real Life Name/Nick: Halo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Freelancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby KenN » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:40 am

full of envy..nothing else but envy
KenN
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 18 Aug 1993
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: playing online games,

Postby fortela » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:14 am

many PR have at least 30 t0 50 percent African blood, yet I do not see any black representing Puerto rico. they look all white to me
fortela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:53 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:The white washing thrend in the Philippines Pageant Circuit is real. Megan Young USA, Pia Worstbach Germany, Catrina Gray, Australia and the list goes on. Then they go calling themselves Asian Powerhouse of beauty with a bunch of foreign representatives. L-)

Ugly b!tch! you've been whitewashed from centuries ago. =;)) These are the original Puerto Ricans before they got whitewashed, bleached out or wachamacallit. =b =b =b

hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:56 am

Shut up! Ignorant sh!t :%)) When Natalie Glevoba won Miss Universe from Canada, you said nothing about her being Russian by birth and by blood. You just have a problem with Filipinos because you've been eating sh!t when we start counting CROWNS. bwahahahahahaa =;))

Don't forget sweetie, YOU ARE AMERICAN BY BIRTH. There's no such thing as Puerto Rico. =;))
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby HIMEROS » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:25 am

onecoolday wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:The white washing thrend in the Philippines Pageant Circuit is real. Megan Young USA, Pia Worstbach Germany, Catrina Gray, Australia and the list goes on. Then they go calling themselves Asian Powerhouse of beauty with a bunch of foreign representatives. L-)

Tell me, why don't the Miss Puerto Pobre winners look like Taino Indians?
Why was there a 100% Colombian girl who represented welfare island in the past? And who would forget the half Dutch half Dominican born in Netherlands who represented your island?
These halfies you call foreigners have Filipino moms, and are recognized as Filipino citizens by the constitution.
And if you really abhor the fact that foreigners are not allowed to compete in a place other than their own,you should have protested when the bankrupt island allowed a white guy from Cincinnati to represent you in the 2018 winter Olympics.

Lols x 100. Nina is obliterated. They keep on barking without looking at their own backyard. =;)) =;)) =;)) Now they're just being racists toward us, what's funny is they still think they're the right ones? Talking about a new level of stupidity and ignorance. :%)) :%)) :%))
HIMEROS
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 13 Nov 2013
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Surf the net, read books, lone roadtrips.

Postby HIMEROS » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:33 am

Jaishee wrote:
I really don't know why the big deal.
Since grade school, I have classmates and friends who are halfies and it's just normal like wtf.
It's not our fault Filipina/os are so lovable

I know, me too. I've had classmates with dual or multiple ancestries since elementary. My family have a diverse ethnic background that roots from who knows who. Most Filipinos have diverse backgrounds so I don't get why these people get salty over our country sending out halfies. Even during the inception of pageantry, the Philippines have been already sending halfies to multiple pageants so I don't see it being a "trend" because we've been doing it decades ago.

I just find it entertaining that Nina and her cohorts are still pressed about this "nonsensical issue" while proving to us and to themselves that they're indeed stupid the whole time. =;)) =;)) =;))
HIMEROS

Postby HIMEROS » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:36 am

onecoolday wrote:

The issue is not that it is becoming a trend as the Philippines has been sending halfies since pageantry started. The issue is that you just want to play opposition. In other words, you just simply hate the Philippines. I can't forget you cheering when the Philippines was hit by Typhoon Haiyan in 2013, even saying that the country deserved it for cheating in pageants. I kinda agree with you now that cheating in pageants can cause natural disasters. You prove your point last year. #MissWorld#MissIntercontinental#HurricaneMaria

Going back to the topic. I didn't know welfare island has a constitution. This is how your constitution defines how citizenship is acquired.

Puerto Rican citizenship and Puerto Rican nationality
Since 2007, the Government of Puerto Rico has been issuing "Certificates of Puerto Rican Citizenship" to anyone born in Puerto Rico or to anyone born outside of Puerto Rico with at least one parent who was born in Puerto Rico. The Spanish Government recognizes Puerto Ricans as a people with Puerto Rican, "and not American," citizenship. It also provides Puerto Rican citizens privileges not provided to citizens of several other nations.

If we are to follow your constitution, why was a 100% Colombian women born in Colombia allowed to represent the island? Why was a half Dutch/half Dominican born in the Nethersland elected to become your queen? My point is you've been throwing shades that the Philippines has been sending foreigners. So who's sending foreigners now? Right, Bodine and Catalina?

Megan, Catriona, and Pia, although born outside of the Philippines, are not foreigners as their moms are Filipino nationals who were born in the Philippines. The Philippine constitution stipulates that clearly. Your constitution also mentions the same thing.

Why bring up Venezuela here? Are you their spokesperson now?

Just wanted to enlarge it so Nina and her cohorts can read it clearly. :-D :-D :-D
HIMEROS

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:06 am

Oncee agaaaiiinn trying to defend the indefensible. There is reason why so many former Beauty queens from the Philippines are starting to stand up against this White Washing trend. Former Queens you are now trying demonize for speaking the truth about the matter. Y'all just trying to hide it under the rug for no one to see but it's there and in this day an age is quite distasteful.
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby panchopolo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:39 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:There is reason why so many former Beauty queens from the Philippines are starting to stand up against this White Washing trend. Former Queens you are now trying demonize for speaking the truth about the matter.

Nina is in Mars, speaking incoherently.
panchopolo

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

Postby panchopolo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:42 am

But seriously, Nina, which beauty queens do you refer to in your last post? You certainly know things the world, the universe rather, knows nothing about. C'mon, babe, share! In whitewashing terms, spluk mo now na now na!
panchopolo

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

Postby lutosfeet » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Oncee agaaaiiinn trying to defend the indefensible. There is reason why so many former Beauty queens from the Philippines are starting to stand up against this White Washing trend. Former Queens you are now trying demonize for speaking the truth about the matter. Y'all just trying to hide it under the rug for no one to see but it's there and in this day an age is quite distasteful.

My gawd, you are so damn stupida tonta por pabor Nina :-j :-j :-j :-j

My great grandmother was a Spanish mestisa and my great grandfather was a Chinese mestiso, that's why I had both of their genes. Since 15th century Philippines was multiracial already, so what's the fuss of being a mixed?

Do your reviews darling before you rant [-X [-X [-X [-X
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby onecoolday » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Oncee agaaaiiinn trying to defend the indefensible. There is reason why so many former Beauty queens from the Philippines are starting to stand up against this White Washing trend. Former Queens you are now trying demonize for speaking the truth about the matter. Y'all just trying to hide it under the rug for no one to see but it's there and in this day an age is quite distasteful.

You're just hungry, I guess. Intermarriages, and immigration have been acceptable for the longest time now. And here you are claiming that in this day an age it is quite distasteful. This must also be the effect of the hurricane. Hunger, and trauma can really affect one's mental health.
onecoolday

Real Life Name/Nick: Halo
Profession: Freelancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon

Postby hotlove_90 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:38 pm

JUS SANGUINIS, BITCH! NEXT!

PS: Read a law book or something. The stupidity is appalling!

hotlove_90
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 12 Nov 1990
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Online Tibak
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: PAGEANTS | POLITICS | PHILOSOPHY
Message: Duterte, Marcos, walang pinag-iba! Parehong tuta, diktador, pasista!

Postby Paquita Banana » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:48 pm

Notice how Cleo Pastry loves washing ?
Because she loves washing clothes ,washing dishes etc
She's a housemaid by profession .
She's the only one in here always talking about washing ... No one else .

Chimay yang Cleo Pastry nayan .
[img]tenor.com/view/banana-cat-eating-gif-18642422[/img]
Paquita Banana
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Jun 2014
Profession: ==========
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

Postby Glutathione » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:16 am

You really sound bitter.
Glutathione

Profession: currently unemployed
Hobbies/Interests: king of the hill

Postby k_west » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:57 am

forgot Maxine Medina in between Pia and Rachel? Not a halfie!
k_west

Real Life Name/Nick: Westy
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: CAD Operator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby manoypoe » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:28 am

WHITE WASHING, BLACK WASHING, BROWN WASHING, DIRTY LINEN WASHING OR WHATEVER KIND OF WASHING...

I AM SO GLAD THAT NINA IS OVERLY AFFECTED. THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME. NO NEED FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION. :-* :-* :hx :hx =;)) =;))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Postby Oscillate » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:44 am

Nina is one of those hopeless cases of deranged Boricuans.

Arguing with her her is like arguing with the wall. BUt I love how you guys annihilated Nina's out of this world stupidity.
Oscillate

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses

Postby otangzi » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:09 am

Oscillate wrote:Nina is one of those hopeless cases of deranged Boricuans.

Arguing with her her is like arguing with the wall. BUt I love how you guys annihilated Nina's out of this world stupidity.

that is why the magic word is BLACK.
otangzi

Postby Diversityadvocate » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:52 pm

I found this discussion online and I decided to register just to correct people from missusing the term whitewashing.

White washing is when you casted a Caucasian actor to play a role meant for a person of color. The biggest examples are when they casted Scarlet Johannson to play Makoto Kusonagi.

Or when they cast Justin Chatwin to Play Son Goku

A biracial winning a competition is not whitewashing. I registered because I am annoying seeing this thread on my google search results when I am looking for articles and discussions about actual white washing. This is just racism against biracial people.
Diversityadvocate
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Profession: Diversity Advocate
Hobbies/Interests: Spreading awareness

Postby Diversityadvocate » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Hi I just registered to this site after finding this thread in Google because I am bothered how the term White washing is used.

White washing is when Hollywood movies discriminate people of color from movie roles that is theirs.

The biggest examples are Justin Chatwin playing Son Goku

Or Scarlet Johansson playing Mokoto Kusonagi.

Those 2 examples are white washing.

An immigrant or a biracial person winning a beauty pageant is not white washing. Being discriminatory to immigrants and biracials is called being racist. If a Biracial person deserves to win, they should win.

As an advocate againts whitewashing, The person in this thread using whitewashing to describe a biracial winning a vain beauty pageant. It is not white washing. Beauty Pageant contestants join a competition as themselves and they are not playing a role.
Diversityadvocate
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Profession: Diversity Advocate
Hobbies/Interests: Spreading awareness

Postby lingintexas » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:13 am

Paquita Banana wrote:A blond girl will never win Binibining Pilipinas .
Filipinos are just too proud and don't kiss ass .

Unlike Latinos who love kissing white asses .

Latino is not a race it`s an ethnicity in lamens term latinos can be white, black, Asian, so again try to find out more before you make statements like that, my mother is a black Venezuelan, Dominican Republic, Panama, Costa Rica and Colombia have a large black population.
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby otangzi » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:50 am

lingintexas wrote:
Paquita Banana wrote:A blond girl will never win Binibining Pilipinas .
Filipinos are just too proud and don't kiss ass .

Unlike Latinos who love kissing white asses .

Latino is not a race it`s an ethnicity in lamens term latinos can be white, black, Asian, so again try to find out more before you make statements like that, my mother is a black Venezuelan, Dominican Republic, Panama, Costa Rica and Colombia have a large black population.

Is it true you have a big thing down under? 8-> :">
otangzi

Previous

Return to Miss Universe