THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Image



  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby waimanalo » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:55 pm

    

I think PHILIPPINES, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand and the rest of all Asian countries should not bother sending any candidate anymore. They should not waste becasue it's already forecasted that no matter which girl INDIA send,, They will prevail... NObody can beat them. This decade and the rest of century,, NObody else from ASia will make any presence but girls from INDIA. They are the BEST!!!!!!

Maybe in summation,,, we will just let MISS INDIA represent the whole ASIA... don't you think it make sense? Why Bother?, ONly INDIA nobody else. Maybe all the pageants,, INTERNATIONAL... tthis will add to their Miss International crown,, How many do they have now? 12.... Am I right?


waimanalo
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:46 am
Location: Hawaii
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 47
Real Life Name/Nick: andre
Date of Birth: 31 May 1969
Gender: Male
Profession: Advertising Exec
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: swimming ,, outdoors sports
Message: we are here to have some fun

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby jaysign3x » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:56 pm

i will always root for my country, Pilipinas!!!
User avatar
jaysign3x
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:07 pm
Location: cebu city
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 291
Real Life Name/Nick: jay
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: software consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: pageant, reading, writing, table tennis, badminton
Message: love the info

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby Dionysus » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:16 am

wingsofnightingale wrote:Boo Boo >:D<



thx 4 givin me a reason 2 LOL.

>:)

>:D<
User avatar
Dionysus
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 10986
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 2349
Real Life Name/Nick: DIONYSUS
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Indie Reporter
Hobbies/Interests: R&B
Message: see he tryin to be cool..

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby Agua Maldita » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:01 pm

I AM AMERICAN.
Indians with dark skin look dirty. Just my opinion. As for the Philippines, don't hate. Their girls rock in any skin tone. Indians with lighter skin just look refined as oppose to the dark skinned ones.

Lmao @ wings... ha ha ha

Iknowbeauty wrote:
Agua Maldita wrote:INDONESIA - for now

PHILIPPINES - TBD

INDIA - IF IT SENDS A LIGHT SKINNED GIRL, THEN MAYBE. Dravidians are not as pretty as the ones who have Aryan blood.

THAILAND - have been sending prettier girls than ever. Better than India.


You are so ignorant. Light skin doesn't make someone attractive. Dark skinned people can be attractive as well. It's all about the facial features. A light skinned person with a big nose is not more attractive than a dark skinned person with symmetrical features. India has send many women with darker skin like Parvathy O, Nicole Faria, Tanushree Dutta, Diana Hayden. You're from the Phillipines aren't you? Is that why you always send mixed girls because you find your native features ugly?

I think she's beautiful
Image
ANYONE CAN BE NICE BUT IT TAKES TALENT TO BE A BITCH...MJ Lastimosa, Philippines
User avatar
Agua Maldita
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9567
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: New Jersey ~ We don't fcuking like you either!!!
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1455
Real Life Name/Nick: Alyssa
Date of Birth: 22 Jun 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Missosology Correspondent News princess!
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants. GTL. Beach, Travel.
Message: Fuggedaboutit!!!

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby Roopesh » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Agua Maldita wrote:I AM AMERICAN.
Indians with dark skin look dirty. Just my opinion. As for the Philippines, don't hate. Their girls rock in any skin tone. Indians with lighter skin just look refined as oppose to the dark skinned ones.

Lmao @ wings... ha ha ha



girl please stop talking racist if you think Indian with darker skin look bad please check out these ladies
Image
Image
Image
& many many more Indian girls with darker skin have excelled it's just that some people are so blinded by nationalism that they can't differentiate between what's beautiful & what's ugly
Roopesh
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 5347
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:53 pm
Location: Bharat
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 6393
Real Life Name/Nick: Roopesh dsousa
Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: WATCHING,READING & SLEEPING
Message: "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching."

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby Roopesh » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:20 pm

wingsofnightingale wrote:
Roopesh wrote:
Agua Maldita wrote:I AM AMERICAN.
Indians with dark skin look dirty. Just my opinion. As for the Philippines, don't hate. Their girls rock in any skin tone. Indians with lighter skin just look refined as oppose to the dark skinned ones.

Lmao @ wings... ha ha ha



girl please stop talking racist if you think Indian with darker skin look bad please check out these ladies
Image
Image
Image
& many many more Indian girls with darker skin have excelled it's just that some people are so blinded by nationalism that they can't differentiate between what's beautiful & what's ugly




Roopesh...plzz


She is a HARCORE RACIST..Who is trying to feel happy by putting down Indians whereas the fact remains that Philippines has never produced a SINGLE GODDESS :%)) :%)) :%))


Don't know why people are so threatend since femina got the MU franchise back
Roopesh
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 5347
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:53 pm
Location: Bharat
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 6393
Real Life Name/Nick: Roopesh dsousa
Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: WATCHING,READING & SLEEPING
Message: "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching."

  • 1

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby Rebecca Black » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:36 pm

[center]Shame on Agua! I think dravidians are beautiful.
[/center]
Image
Rebecca Black
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 6:40 am
Location: Your Mom's vagina
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1314
Real Life Name/Nick: Rebbeca
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1997
Gender: Female
Profession: SINGER
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Singing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby Roopesh » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:36 pm

wingsofnightingale wrote:
Roopesh wrote:
wingsofnightingale wrote:
Roopesh wrote:
Agua Maldita wrote:I AM AMERICAN.
Indians with dark skin look dirty. Just my opinion. As for the Philippines, don't hate. Their girls rock in any skin tone. Indians with lighter skin just look refined as oppose to the dark skinned ones.

Lmao @ wings... ha ha ha



girl please stop talking racist if you think Indian with darker skin look bad please check out these ladies
Image
Image
Image
& many many more Indian girls with darker skin have excelled it's just that some people are so blinded by nationalism that they can't differentiate between what's beautiful & what's ugly




Roopesh...plzz


She is a HARCORE RACIST..Who is trying to feel happy by putting down Indians whereas the fact remains that Philippines has never produced a SINGLE GODDESS :%)) :%)) :%))


Don't know why people are so threatend since femina got the MU franchise back



Thats fine, atleast we will see something DIFFERENT from Asia on a whole :%)) :%))


:%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) =;))
Roopesh
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 5347
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:53 pm
Location: Bharat
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 6393
Real Life Name/Nick: Roopesh dsousa
Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: WATCHING,READING & SLEEPING
Message: "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching."

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby Rebecca Black » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:48 pm

wingsofnightingale wrote:
Rebecca Black wrote:


BTW Wings, Who's that girl on your avatar? She gorgeous! :hx :hx




She is one of the 30 contestants of Femina Miss India 2013 8->


What's her name? She's really gorgeous. I couldn't find her in the official thread of FMI.
Image
Rebecca Black
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 6:40 am
Location: Your Mom's vagina
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1314
Real Life Name/Nick: Rebbeca
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1997
Gender: Female
Profession: SINGER
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Singing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby Rebecca Black » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:57 pm

wingsofnightingale wrote:
Rebecca Black wrote:
wingsofnightingale wrote:
Rebecca Black wrote:


BTW Wings, Who's that girl on your avatar? She gorgeous! :hx :hx




She is one of the 30 contestants of Femina Miss India 2013 8->


What's her name? She's really gorgeous. I couldn't find her in the official thread of FMI.



http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewt ... 1&t=180485

THANKS. :=p :=p
Image
Rebecca Black
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 6:40 am
Location: Your Mom's vagina
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1314
Real Life Name/Nick: Rebbeca
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1997
Gender: Female
Profession: SINGER
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Singing
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby tresure » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:10 pm

THESE IGNORANT PINOYS ALWAYS PLAY THE RACIST CARD.....THEY DUMB AS f**k !
Image
MISS EARTH 2014 VVIP SEATS AVAILABLE

Image
*PLEASE BRING UMBRELLA TO THE VENUE
User avatar
tresure
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 5093
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 4:26 am
Location: SOMEWHERE
Country: Aland Islands (ax)
Reputation: 1265
Real Life Name/Nick: GERRY
Date of Birth: 28 Feb 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: STUDENT
Hobbies/Interests: NOTHING
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby Jess Destiny » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:15 pm

tresure wrote:THESE IGNORANT PINOYS ALWAYS PLAY THE RACIST CARD.....THEY DUMB AS f**k !



COMING FROM YOUR MOUTH?



:-j :-j :-j :-j :-j




YOU ARE THE RACIST ONE. Bitch please!



:-j :-j :-j :-j :-j
Image


Image


Image


Image
User avatar
Jess Destiny
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 19111
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:28 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 13894
Real Life Name/Nick: Maldits
Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Psychologist / Law Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Analyzing Beauty Pageants

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby beautyhunter » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Ok here you go!!

Dark Indians!!

Bipasha Basu

Image

Priyanka Chopra

Image

Diana Hayden

Image

Tanushree Dutta

Image

Natasha Suri

Image

Bhanu Priya

Image

The list goes on!!!

Drak is beautiful!!
Image
SEX KITTEN 2004!!!
Image
beautyhunter
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5167
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: kochi
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 844
Date of Birth: 03 Apr 1983
Gender: Male
Profession: biotechnologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: infrastructure, skyscrapers, beautypageants
Message: wish u good luck miss India

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby soledad » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:53 pm

wingsofnightingale wrote:

She is a HARCORE RACIST..Who is trying to feel happy by putting down Indians whereas the fact remains that Philippines has never produced a SINGLE GODDESS :%)) :%)) :%))[/b][/size][/color][/font]


http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31545
:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

Image
User avatar
soledad
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:45 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 706
Date of Birth: 21 Nov 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Missosology

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby Paisley » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:57 pm

honey, dark indian girls are da bomb, yo. priyanka chopra, miss world 2000 & mugdha gosde who was a femina semifinalist in 2004 (the year that tanu won & placed in MU semis). anyways... tanu was dark, too & she did well for herself post mu.



heck, venus raj is a dark girl & half indian. she placed 4th at mu10. skin color is irrelevant. this is 2013, people.
Image
User avatar
Paisley
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:38 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 17
Date of Birth: 26 Oct 1987
Gender: Female
Profession: Socialite
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: LIving, writing, exploring, enjoying
Message: Do you need a hug?

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby Islander1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Among the crowned girls, its definitely Indonesia. Waiting for Philippines and India. <:-P
Image
User avatar
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 7494
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Country: Cayman Islands (ky)
Reputation: 6100
Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.
Message: BE AWARE!!!!

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby LeeTeuk » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:26 pm


Indonesia ofcourse =;))
HATERS GONNA HATE

Image
User avatar
LeeTeuk
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1263
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:56 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 271
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Flirting.
Message: Rock my world into the sunlight, make this dream the best I've ever known

  • 2

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby ricpinc88 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:46 am

I think India, China, Philippines, Japan and Thailand (+ korea -> if they select sum1 so gorgeous)
can lead the race.
India - the sash factor is really back. India outshined most other countries in 1990 but went fading away as femina gave importance to MW than MU. This time the franchise is back with femina and they r now playing it carefully. :=p
China - can really do wonders, but "diction" problem. :)>-
Philippines - I like they take the spirit to the next level coz they really love beauty pageants and beauty queens. I thought Janine's answer wud hv made her the winner, but didnt. This time i have mixed feelings abt their placemnt. Either they win or lose. wat comes after a 3 peat is always smething sorrowful.
Japan and thailand too early to say... = i
abt Malaysia, Srilanka, etc... sorry to say NO... :)>-
Image
User avatar
ricpinc88
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am
Location: kerala
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 633
Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: to ride on actor surya's shoulder
Message: wish more and more crowns to my country

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby LeeTeuk » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:49 am

ricpinc88 wrote:I think India, China, Philippines, Japan and Thailand (+ korea -> if they select sum1 so gorgeous)
can lead the race.
India - the sash factor is really back. India outshined most other countries in 1990 but went fading away as femina gave importance to MW than MU. This time the franchise is back with femina and they r now playing it carefully. :=p
China - can really do wonders, but "diction" problem. :)>-
Philippines - I like they take the spirit to the next level coz they really love beauty pageants and beauty queens. I thought Janine's answer wud hv made her the winner, but didnt. This time i have mixed feelings abt their placemnt. Either they win or lose. wat comes after a 3 peat is always smething sorrowful.
Japan and thailand too early to say... = i
abt Malaysia, Srilanka, etc... sorry to say NO... :)>-



INDONESIA is the best. :)
HATERS GONNA HATE

Image
User avatar
LeeTeuk
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1263
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:56 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 271
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Flirting.
Message: Rock my world into the sunlight, make this dream the best I've ever known

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby ricpinc88 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:51 am

LeeTeuk wrote:
ricpinc88 wrote:I think India, China, Philippines, Japan and Thailand (+ korea -> if they select sum1 so gorgeous)
can lead the race.
India - the sash factor is really back. India outshined most other countries in 1990 but went fading away as femina gave importance to MW than MU. This time the franchise is back with femina and they r now playing it carefully. :=p
China - can really do wonders, but "diction" problem. :)>-
Philippines - I like they take the spirit to the next level coz they really love beauty pageants and beauty queens. I thought Janine's answer wud hv made her the winner, but didnt. This time i have mixed feelings abt their placemnt. Either they win or lose. wat comes after a 3 peat is always smething sorrowful.
Japan and thailand too early to say... = i
abt Malaysia, Srilanka, etc... sorry to say NO... :)>-



INDONESIA is the best. :)


Yes I too feel the same.... but Miss Universe's criteria of selection is always unpredictable.
Sash factor too play a major role. :-D
Image
User avatar
ricpinc88
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am
Location: kerala
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 633
Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: to ride on actor surya's shoulder
Message: wish more and more crowns to my country

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby LeeTeuk » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:58 am

ricpinc88 wrote:
LeeTeuk wrote:
ricpinc88 wrote:I think India, China, Philippines, Japan and Thailand (+ korea -> if they select sum1 so gorgeous)
can lead the race.
India - the sash factor is really back. India outshined most other countries in 1990 but went fading away as femina gave importance to MW than MU. This time the franchise is back with femina and they r now playing it carefully. :=p
China - can really do wonders, but "diction" problem. :)>-
Philippines - I like they take the spirit to the next level coz they really love beauty pageants and beauty queens. I thought Janine's answer wud hv made her the winner, but didnt. This time i have mixed feelings abt their placemnt. Either they win or lose. wat comes after a 3 peat is always smething sorrowful.
Japan and thailand too early to say... = i
abt Malaysia, Srilanka, etc... sorry to say NO... :)>-



INDONESIA is the best. :)


Yes I too feel the same.... but Miss Universe's criteria of selection is always unpredictable.
Sash factor too play a major role. :-D


Fans + Sash Factor, but I think Indonesia is the best so far =;))
HATERS GONNA HATE

Image
User avatar
LeeTeuk
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1263
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:56 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 271
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Flirting.
Message: Rock my world into the sunlight, make this dream the best I've ever known

  • 2

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby Mr. S » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:11 am

We don't have sash factor but we are climbing the mountain high. It's a dream, a big dream and we're going to reach it.


Apa yg bisa kelen banggain dr ngr kelen? Cuma pejen doank? Kesian bgt hidup kelen. Kelen kismin aja belagu gmn kaya? =;))
User avatar
Mr. S
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 4706
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Jakarta
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 2480
Real Life Name/Nick: Sandy
Date of Birth: 28 May 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Vehicle Advisor - Honda
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Browsing
Message: SHITTT!!!

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby ricpinc88 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:15 am

Mr. S wrote:
We don't have sash factor but we are climbing the mountain high. It's a dream, a big dream and we're going to reach it.


regards for the hard work u r doin =D> :=p
Image
User avatar
ricpinc88
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am
Location: kerala
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 633
Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: to ride on actor surya's shoulder
Message: wish more and more crowns to my country

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby Mr. S » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:37 am

ricpinc88 wrote:
Mr. S wrote:
We don't have sash factor but we are climbing the mountain high. It's a dream, a big dream and we're going to reach it.


regards for the hard work u r doin =D> :=p


Thanks dear. >:D<

It's not easy to achieve but we keep on trying. :-D


Apa yg bisa kelen banggain dr ngr kelen? Cuma pejen doank? Kesian bgt hidup kelen. Kelen kismin aja belagu gmn kaya? =;))
User avatar
Mr. S
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 4706
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Jakarta
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 2480
Real Life Name/Nick: Sandy
Date of Birth: 28 May 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Vehicle Advisor - Honda
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Browsing
Message: SHITTT!!!

  • 1

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby Zinnia » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:20 pm

actually no one will win this thread who's who..... it is given that everyone will always think that their candidate is the best! Malaysia will think Carey is the best, Indonesia will also think Whulandary is the best, India will think the same and so on for Philippines, Thailand, China..etc. at the end, we will only know whos the torch bearer when Miss Universe announced the result to the finals! whether you like the result or not it will goin to be a HISTORY!! even you die, people on the next generation will goin know the results what's written on the HISTORY like Wikipedia.... :-D :-D




and as of now... i see Miss Indonesia the strongest in asia at the moment. :hx
Image
Image
User avatar
Zinnia
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5935
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:33 am
Location: Greenhills, San Juan
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1664
Date of Birth: 02 Apr 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Fashion, Movies
Message: Shamcey brought me on misso! ♥♥

  • 1

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby LeeTeuk » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Zinnia wrote:actually no one will win this thread who's who..... it is given that everyone will always think that their candidate is the best! Malaysia will think Carey is the best, Indonesia will also think Whulandary is the best, India will think the same and so on for Philippines, Thailand, China..etc. at the end, we will only know whos the torch bearer when Miss Universe announced the result to the finals! whether you like the result or not it will goin to be a HISTORY!! even you die, people on the next generation will goin know the results what's written on the HISTORY like Wikipedia.... :-D :-D




and as of now... i see Miss Indonesia the strongest in asia at the moment. :hx



Indonesia is the best. No one else comes close. =;))

HATERS GONNA HATE

Image
User avatar
LeeTeuk
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1263
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:56 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 271
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Flirting.
Message: Rock my world into the sunlight, make this dream the best I've ever known

  • 1

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby kennikai » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:55 pm

i hope whulan will train hard to get the MU crown.

I'LL BE LAUGHING OUT LOUD IF THAT HYPED INDIA AND PHILIPPINES along with other asian countries clapped in the background while whulan is being crowned. such an amazing sight. :">

what if whulan is the only asian country to penetrate the semis? it's like playing rikimaru in DoTa and using backstab as the final attack. >:)
Image
Image[/center]
User avatar
kennikai
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1150
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:59 pm
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 228
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: viewer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: travel, fashion, cars, aviation
Message: i'm half crazy so please bear with me.

  • 1

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby ricpinc88 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:27 am

kennikai wrote:i hope whulan will train hard to get the MU crown.

I'LL BE LAUGHING OUT LOUD IF THAT HYPED INDIA AND PHILIPPINES along with other asian countries clapped in the background while whulan is being crowned. such an amazing sight. :">

what if whulan is the only asian country to penetrate the semis? it's like playing rikimaru in DoTa and using backstab as the final attack. >:)


if Indonesia wins it... it wud be great!!! bcoz they havent been into it so far. I also will be happy for another Asian country winning the coveted title.
But u said hyped India and Philippines.. [-X
these two countries are proved powerhouses in Miss Universe.
Philippines being the earlier who attained a fantastic victory by winning two MU crowns in just 4 years. (1969 and 1973)
India, maintained a low key during the vintage, catapulted to a top notch spot in the 90s, placing continously for more than a decade, which is very difficult to achieve. India won 2 crowns in just 6 years. (1994 and 2000)
I would say -
They are worth it!!!! :)>- :)>-

Image
User avatar
ricpinc88
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am
Location: kerala
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 633
Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: to ride on actor surya's shoulder
Message: wish more and more crowns to my country

  • 1

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby scoolstuff123 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:56 am

ricpinc88 wrote:
kennikai wrote:i hope whulan will train hard to get the MU crown.

I'LL BE LAUGHING OUT LOUD IF THAT HYPED INDIA AND PHILIPPINES along with other asian countries clapped in the background while whulan is being crowned. such an amazing sight. :">

what if whulan is the only asian country to penetrate the semis? it's like playing rikimaru in DoTa and using backstab as the final attack. >:)


if Indonesia wins it... it wud be great!!! bcoz they havent been into it so far. I also will be happy for another Asian country winning the coveted title.
But u said hyped India and Philippines.. [-X
these two countries are proved powerhouses in Miss Universe.
Philippines being the earlier who attained a fantastic victory by winning two MU crowns in just 4 years. (1969 and 1973)
India, maintained a low key during the vintage, catapulted to a top notch spot in the 90s, placing continously for more than a decade, which is very difficult to achieve. India won 2 crowns in just 6 years. (1994 and 2000)
I would say -
They are worth it!!!! :)>- :)>-



Well said ricpinc88.. =D> =D>
I love Whulan and want Indonesia to win its first crown no doubt but Indians never hype their girls..they criticize them so that they evolve as stunners.. :=p :=p
Image
User avatar
scoolstuff123
PAGEANT SCHOLARS are critical thinkers with profound knowledge on pageantry.
PAGEANT SCHOLARS are critical thinkers with profound knowledge on pageantry.
 
Posts: 2345
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:38 pm
Location: India
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4369
Date of Birth: 07 Oct 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: CA
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Namaste !!

  • 0

Re: THE ASIAN TORCH BEARER : MU 2013

Postby ricpinc88 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:22 am

scoolstuff123 wrote:
ricpinc88 wrote:
kennikai wrote:i hope whulan will train hard to get the MU crown.

I'LL BE LAUGHING OUT LOUD IF THAT HYPED INDIA AND PHILIPPINES along with other asian countries clapped in the background while whulan is being crowned. such an amazing sight. :">

what if whulan is the only asian country to penetrate the semis? it's like playing rikimaru in DoTa and using backstab as the final attack. >:)


if Indonesia wins it... it wud be great!!! bcoz they havent been into it so far. I also will be happy for another Asian country winning the coveted title.
But u said hyped India and Philippines.. [-X
these two countries are proved powerhouses in Miss Universe.
Philippines being the earlier who attained a fantastic victory by winning two MU crowns in just 4 years. (1969 and 1973)
India, maintained a low key during the vintage, catapulted to a top notch spot in the 90s, placing continously for more than a decade, which is very difficult to achieve. India won 2 crowns in just 6 years. (1994 and 2000)
I would say -
They are worth it!!!! :)>- :)>-



Well said ricpinc88.. =D> =D>
I love Whulan and want Indonesia to win its first crown no doubt but Indians never hype their girls..they criticize them so that they evolve as stunners.. :=p :=p


thanx dr >:D< i second :=p
Image
User avatar
ricpinc88
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am
Location: kerala
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 633
Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: to ride on actor surya's shoulder
Message: wish more and more crowns to my country

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ab2, amourousvenus, aniccamaya, Antonioka, bondgirl, bufalogs, CAbueatyfan, Dgomor, emilyshiue1227, guaranikaiowá, Isa_Bella, italito, Juan Karlo, kuiz123, lloydfernandez, mariella, MarkNJ, molecula, mr gesso, nhokee, Nikkiii, patsryan20 and 181 guests

Miss Universe 2014 People's Choice Poll Miss World 2014 People's Choice Poll


© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Asia Pacific World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Asia Pacific World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Manhunt International Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Manhunt International Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe


contact us to advertise with missosology