⋆❁⋆ MISS EARTH 2020 | VIRTUAL EDITION ⋆❁⋆

Re: ⋆❁⋆ MISS EARTH 2020 | VIRTUAL EDITION ⋆❁⋆

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:33 pm

BOSTWANA

EVER GOTTEN THIS KIND OF EXCITEMENT FROM BIRDS?

I was just relaxing by the river bank and these birds noticed that their helper in the ecosystem was around. There’s a certain connection that you have with the wild and nature once you fall in love with it, not everyone experiences it like we do.

These beautiful species have an intuition too, they know who is for them and who is NOT. They sense energies just as we do too.

What a marvelous harmonic tune I received from my birds.

manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:36 pm

PLUGGING FOR MISS EARTH USA 2021

The next #missearthusa national pageant will be this January 2021! Don’t miss application deadlines message us or visit missearthusa.com > Apply. You could be the next woman to represent the USA at @missearth
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:38 pm

MONTENEGRO

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:45 pm

The Earth Queen at Work
PHILIPPINES

Today was a very special day with the Department of Agriculture as I have checked off a part of my bucket list to learn about AQUAPHONICS. I counted down the days to have this experience. Also had a chance to garden hop and learn a lot from very knowledgeable individials in the Agriculture industry. — To be able to give more we have to learn more.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:50 pm

BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA

manoypoe

Postby brent520 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:55 pm

I ate my words in previous threads. She now has a project, a video learning series:

brent520
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:14 pm

FRANCE

Eco Photo Day 1
Eco Angel, Léa Llorens in the south of France, picking white figs from biological farming without any pesticide treatment.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:25 pm

PERU

Eco Photo Day 2
One of my passions is to lead a healthy lifestyle. The most important thing is that we have a lot of discipline to be able to reach our goals. Every time you set a goal, do your best until you achieve it.

Leading a healthy life determines being at peace with yourself, and thanking the world for the most important thing we have, health and life. Peru is so rich in natural resources and together we can continue to protect our country thereby saving our ecosystem. If you want to know how you can help, join this movement and let's save the planet together.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:27 pm

MYANMAR

Eco Photo Day 4
Like humans, animals have emotions -- they feel happiness, pain, fear, and hunger. That is why it is important for us humans to treat animals with the right amount of respect and love. Like us, animals are now fighting for their survival. It is our responsibility as caretakers of Mother Earth to make sure all forms of life are not taken for granted. We can all be eco-angels for the wonderful creations of this planet. It all starts with having a sincere LOVE for all living things. Love this planet as much as you love yourself.

Eco Photo Day 1
We did a simple waste campaign in Mandalay to show that simple actions have great effect on the environment. It doesn't have to be big. We just have to start NOW. Making small steps to take care of the environment will have a ripple effect if we all do our part. Picking up trash can be your contribution I am doing my part. I hope you do as well.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:32 pm

SWEDEN

Eco Photo Day 1
The fashion industry today is a huge problem when it comes to environmental issues, and We are kind of not even talking about it. Recycled clothes and second hand are today connected to low status and low budget, not to fashion and status. We buy expensive clothes with a special logo added, clothes that are made in the same fabric far abroad as the more cheap clothes. Everything to get acceptance and status. Everytime we buy these clothes for a huge amount of money, we also help to destroy our planet and also helps the acceptance of the issues.

When clothing brands are opening up that are environmental friendly and also are doing everything to save our planet but still keeping up the fashion, we are often saying no Thanks because the clothes are a penny more expensive then the cheapest non-enviromental clothes we can get. This is a culture and attitude we need to change. In this picture I am wearing 100% recycled sweatpants and top. My dream is also in the future to start my own real fashion brand with just environmental clothes.

Eco Photo Day 4
We are today, especially in the north as in my country Sweden, where we don’t have the warm climate all year round buying vegetables that are transferred by planes every day from other countries in the south. This means a huge bad impact on the environment. We are buying this because it is cheaper and because we are told that we can’t grow this kind of food here. But that is totally wrong. I have lived in Sweden my whole life and I am growing my own vegetables. Because of the environment and also my own health. With this, I don’t make a bad impact on the environment and I also eat food that is good for me and not transferred in planes, and because of that also sprayed with chemicals. This is a picture from my cucumber plant this morning, the cucumbers are soon ready to be eaten.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:35 pm

PAKISTAN

Eco Photo Day 2
Earth activity of eco angel from Pakistan Arooj Bokhari. Taking care of her radishes plants in her garden.

Eco Photo Day 5
Using other modes of transportation is very important in today’s world. Sometimes I use horses that save the planet from toxic gases.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:36 pm

PUERTO RICO

Eco Photo Day 5
One of the best things we can do for our planet is to reuse things that can continue to give a long life in use. And what better way than to reuse the glass container of the candle to give home to a plant. Reuse, decorate your space and give life to a new plant.

Eco Photo Day 6
I believe in eco tourism as an essential part of life, where we enjoy our time and environment but with the awareness of preserving it intact so that future generations can enjoy it too.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:39 pm

NETHERLANDS

Eco Photo Day 15
Building a green economy, that is my goal. And I want to do that by sharing ideas that could help us build regenerative cultures once our economy starts up again. For example: Cook, bake, share, grow! Baking records were broken during the last months, gardens are being planted and food waste is down. We have new appreciation for those who stock our grocery shelves and what it means to get food onto our plates. So go outside, start planting your own little kitchen garden an grow fresh spices, vegetables, and fruits!

Eco Photo Day 16
In the Netherlands, this week has been appointed as 'Week without Waste'. Every year we throw away almost 490 kilos of waste per person. Even though we separate a big part of it so it can be recycled, it's even better to reduce the amount of waste. With a few simple tips you will easily have an empty garbage bag.

For example, buy secondhand more often, print smarter (and less), bring your own water bottle, and share and borrow more goods. Do you participate as well?
manoypoe

Postby MissPluto » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:29 pm

I really don't have chika since i am not in the Philippines since the start of quarantine period so i don't have much access to the juiciest informations,the only thing i know if it's already in the table is that MEO might push forward with the voting system just like what they announced during the 2019 edition.

If this virtual pageant turned out to be successful Miss Earth will be gaining so much buzz and interest from around the world, in a true Miss Earth fashion this is another innovation, in short walang kaagaw sa attention ang Miss Earth this year. Fix that internet connection HAHAHAHAHA
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Postby MissPluto » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:35 pm

My Favorites so far

1. Argentina
2. USA
3. Netherlands
4. Myanmar
5. Costa Rica

Puerto Rico - i am not feeling her, she'll place that's no doubt but winning might be a little hard for her
Philippines - If thailand comes out strong "just like what i heard" she may give roxanne a run for her money.
Australia - i just need to see more of her than banking on her life story, that won't work with Miss Earth.
Venezuela - I'm kind of expecting more from her, it's just that i don't feel her presence right now, she's a lawyer so we'll see.

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:13 pm

MissPluto wrote:I really don't have chika since i am not in the Philippines since the start of quarantine period so i don't have much access to the juiciest informations,the only thing i know if it's already in the table is that MEO might push forward with the voting system just like what they announced during the 2019 edition.

If this virtual pageant turned out to be successful Miss Earth will be gaining so much buzz and interest from around the world, in a true Miss Earth fashion this is another innovation, in short walang kaagaw sa attention ang Miss Earth this year. Fix that internet connection HAHAHAHAHA

What does voting system means? Fans get to vote for the semifinalist?
Geeyourhair
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Binibining ZOZI » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:32 pm

manoypoe wrote:
SWEDEN

Eco Photo Day 1
The fashion industry today is a huge problem when it comes to environmental issues, and We are kind of not even talking about it. Recycled clothes and second hand are today connected to low status and low budget, not to fashion and status. We buy expensive clothes with a special logo added, clothes that are made in the same fabric far abroad as the more cheap clothes. Everything to get acceptance and status. Everytime we buy these clothes for a huge amount of money, we also help to destroy our planet and also helps the acceptance of the issues.

When clothing brands are opening up that are environmental friendly and also are doing everything to save our planet but still keeping up the fashion, we are often saying no Thanks because the clothes are a penny more expensive then the cheapest non-enviromental clothes we can get. This is a culture and attitude we need to change. In this picture I am wearing 100% recycled sweatpants and top. My dream is also in the future to start my own real fashion brand with just environmental clothes.

Eco Photo Day 4
We are today, especially in the north as in my country Sweden, where we don’t have the warm climate all year round buying vegetables that are transferred by planes every day from other countries in the south. This means a huge bad impact on the environment. We are buying this because it is cheaper and because we are told that we can’t grow this kind of food here. But that is totally wrong. I have lived in Sweden my whole life and I am growing my own vegetables. Because of the environment and also my own health. With this, I don’t make a bad impact on the environment and I also eat food that is good for me and not transferred in planes, and because of that also sprayed with chemicals. This is a picture from my cucumber plant this morning, the cucumbers are soon ready to be eaten.

KUDAERA DAW ANG MERLIE.... SHE IS MY ADOPTED DAUGHTER :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/
Binibining ZOZI
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: princess
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2000
Profession: cabin crew
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, pageantry

Postby ne0n » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:34 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
MissPluto wrote:I really don't have chika since i am not in the Philippines since the start of quarantine period so i don't have much access to the juiciest informations,the only thing i know if it's already in the table is that MEO might push forward with the voting system just like what they announced during the 2019 edition.

It was announce at the Okada finals last year that a voting system using groundbreaking blockchain technology will be implemented in 2020.

Miss Pluto, please spill the beans regarding ME Thailand!
ne0n
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby psyche of earth » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:05 pm

MissPluto wrote:My Favorites so far

1. Argentina
2. USA
3. Netherlands
4. Myanmar
5. Costa Rica

Puerto Rico - i am not feeling her, she'll place that's no doubt but winning might be a little hard for her
Philippines - If thailand comes out strong "just like what i heard" she may give roxanne a run for her money.
Australia - i just need to see more of her than banking on her life story, that won't work with Miss Earth.
Venezuela - I'm kind of expecting more from her, it's just that i don't feel her presence right now, she's a lawyer so we'll see.

These are my top picks as of the moment
USA
Philippines
Argentina
Costa Rica (shoo in in my top 4 after the MEC interview)
Poland
Nigeria
Venezuela
Australia

I have the same sentiment with Puerto Rico. I am even seeing her clapping. She will first surpass the performance of Argentina, USA, Venezuela, Costa Rica. The americas is strong this year. I expect also that Colombia will be a stunner.
psyche of earth
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: niel
Date of Birth: 08 Apr 1990
Profession: educator
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:13 pm

ne0n wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:

It was announce at the Okada finals last year that a voting system using groundbreaking blockchain technology will be implemented in 2020.

Thank you. Now I remember that announcement. Yeah looks like there will be an actual voting during the live coronation---this will be exciting. Looks like voting will all the more boost USA's chances because as far as I know almost everyone is rooting for her.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Handsama » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:12 am

brent520 wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
Kawaii! Top 1 beauty of face. char.

OMG! She is so pretty, they do not want to lose their placement streak. They have been placing the past two years.

So glad she won! =c3 She has always been a favorite of mine ever since she won the Miss Earth Saitama pageant. I think hers is definitely one of the prettiest faces from Japan to ever grace an international pageant...at least since I started following pageantry.

She just made the Asia Pacific region more competitive.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Handsama » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:16 am

manoypoe wrote:
MONTENEGRO

Yo Ana! It’s time to go easy on your make up. Miss Earth favors more natural looks. Just show us the real beauty behind. :-*
Handsama

Postby MissPluto » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:22 am

ne0n wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:

I am actually itching to get some information about Miss Earth Thailand because for now i guess only MEO and MET have her information, but some says she's quite known in the pageant circuit in Thailand but i don't know ever since the Veena issue in 2018 i started doubting MET's delegates as they are always a surprise. So we'll all probably just wait till friday.

And i guess it's already pretty obvious who's the new national director.

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Postby MissPluto » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:29 am

psyche of earth wrote:
MissPluto wrote:My Favorites so far

1. Argentina
2. USA
3. Netherlands
4. Myanmar
5. Costa Rica

These are my top picks as of the moment
USA
Philippines
Argentina
Costa Rica (shoo in in my top 4 after the MEC interview)
Poland
Nigeria
Venezuela
Australia

I have the same sentiment with Puerto Rico. I am even seeing her clapping. She will first surpass the performance of Argentina, USA, Venezuela, Costa Rica. The americas is strong this year. I expect also that Colombia will be a stunner.

Ohhh i forgot Nigeria, yes she's very gorgeous and i think will be the flag bearer of Africa, it's nice to see her in the circle of 4, Africa's comeback in top 4 since 2008.

Poland and Netherlands are contender for Europe
USA is still the one to beat for the Americas
Mexico i mean okay, i think they are reserving some of the state winners for the 2021 pageant.

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Postby Handsama » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:27 am

PAKISTANI TV INTERVIEW - Arooj Bokhari.

Started at 3:10.

And FYI...the first guest interviewed is Areej Chaudhary who is the reigning Miss Pakistan World. Her ND already confirmed her participation in Miss Earth 2021 after she was crowned thus making her the first confirmed delegate for next year followed by Malaysia.
Handsama

Postby CamAngel123 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:01 am

More snippets of the preparation for Miss Earth Thailand 2020 from the production team!

"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

Postby CamAngel123 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:03 am

"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

Postby manoypoe » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:47 am

The Modelesque Queen
USA

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:00 am

:!! :!!
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:12 am

Miss Earth Liberia unveils the grand prize of the competition few days ago. Who do you think will win this prize and the opportunity to represent Liberia to Miss Earth this year?

manoypoe

PreviousNext

Return to Mister Global