Intl. Pageant Report Card: 9th Mister International

Image



What is your grade for the 9th Mister International pageant?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:23 am

A+ (highest)
21
28%
A
12
16%
A-
5
7%
B+
2
3%
B
4
5%
B-
1
1%
C+
4
5%
C
3
4%
C-
3
4%
D
6
8%
E
3
4%
F (lowest)
11
15%
 
Total votes : 75

  • 0

Intl. Pageant Report Card: 9th Mister International

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:23 am

    

How do you rate this year's pageant overall not only just the finals night? What's your pros and cons about this year's pageant?



Batch 2018 Year of Service Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/98VQ2Q8
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8095
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3021
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Intl. Pageant Report Card: 9th Mister International

Postby Dionysus » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:49 am

D

in comparison, Mr World 2014 was C+.

the whole Mr International 2014 thingy was just plain politics.
the next edition will be held in PH, they say. go figure.

most of them fillers are Alan Sim's child of colleagues and friends.

to most of you non-followers of male pageant, it sounds bitter perhaps.
but I suggest you to study the each national competition first.

I personally have nothing against the winner, Neil Perez, as he is INNOCENT.

he only did what his org told him to do during trainings and followed their instructions.
he prolly never had a thought he would end up as winner.

I screw Alan Sim, the entire Org and everyone involved behind this.

they've all made this edition the WORST Mr International ever.

P. s.
mind you that I didn't include the postponement, financial issue and controversies over contestants withdrawals.
some things are better left unsaid.
Dionysus
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 13434
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 3447
Real Life Name/Nick: DIONYSUS
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: XXXXX
Hobbies/Interests: XXXXX
Message: ♥ Karisma Kapoor, Renée Zellweger, Christina Aguilera ♥

  • 2

Re: Intl. Pageant Report Card: 9th Mister International

Postby kapangitanniindia » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:13 am

I expected exactly the same Top 5 (though not necessarily in the order they won), so as far as I'm concerned, the judges picked the right winners . No politics for me! :=p
kapangitanniindia
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:36 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 543
Real Life Name/Nick: Pangit
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Manunuri ng pangit
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Gustuhin ang pangit!
Message: See the chaka-ness without makeup? Lol!

  • 2

Re: Intl. Pageant Report Card: 9th Mister International

Postby Del Mar » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:31 am

Dionysus wrote:
D

in comparison, Mr World 2014 was C+.

the whole Mr International 2014 thingy was just plain politics.
the next edition will be held in PH, they say. go figure.

most of them fillers are Alan Sim's child of colleagues and friends.

to most of you non-followers of male pageant, it sounds bitter perhaps.
but I suggest you to study the each national competition first.

I personally have nothing against the winner, Neil Perez, as he is INNOCENT.

he only did what his org told him to do during trainings and followed their instructions.
he prolly never had a thought he would end up as winner.

I screw Alan Sim, the entire Org and everyone involved behind this.

they've all made this edition the WORST Mr International ever.

P. s.
mind you that I didn't include the postponement, financial issue and controversies over contestants withdrawals.
some things are better left unsaid.


Yeah I thought Indonesia is powerhouse of this pageant with 7 runners up, How many times they hosted this contest but never won? Do the math. =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
Del Mar
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2063
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:34 pm
Location: Regina
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3629
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: investor, blogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: gardening in Farmville
Message: I do a lot of smiling, waving, signing autograph things like that...

  • 3

Re: Intl. Pageant Report Card: 9th Mister International

Postby Agua Maldita » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:41 pm

Del Mar wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
D

in comparison, Mr World 2014 was C+.

the whole Mr International 2014 thingy was just plain politics.
the next edition will be held in PH, they say. go figure.

most of them fillers are Alan Sim's child of colleagues and friends.

to most of you non-followers of male pageant, it sounds bitter perhaps.
but I suggest you to study the each national competition first.

I personally have nothing against the winner, Neil Perez, as he is INNOCENT.

he only did what his org told him to do during trainings and followed their instructions.
he prolly never had a thought he would end up as winner.

I screw Alan Sim, the entire Org and everyone involved behind this.

they've all made this edition the WORST Mr International ever.

P. s.
mind you that I didn't include the postponement, financial issue and controversies over contestants withdrawals.
some things are better left unsaid.


Yeah I thought Indonesia is powerhouse of this pageant with 7 runners up, How many times they hosted this contest but never won? Do the math. =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))


These fanTURDs always have something bitter to say when a Filipino or Filipina wins. Seriously, 7 runners up? And still no crown? Sad. Neil is hot and won! End of the story.

Move on.
ImageImage
Image
Image
Agua Maldita
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 11943
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: New Jersey ~ We don't fcuking like you either!!!
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5688
Real Life Name/Nick: Alyssa
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Missosology Royalty
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants. GTL. Beach, Travel.
Message: Fuggedaboutit!!!

  • 1

Re: Intl. Pageant Report Card: 9th Mister International

Postby Colonel Sanders » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:37 pm

I don't have any problem with the winner! Deserving. :=p

But as a male pageant fan i'm very disappointed with this year edition!
The whole production of Mister International this year is pure DISASTER!
Only 29 contestant???
So i'll give E! :)>-
.

ImageImageImage
Image
Colonel Sanders
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5725
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:25 pm
Location: BAYAMON
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6019
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Coffee Shop Owner / Part Time Model
Hobbies/Interests: Kentucky Fried Chicken
Message: It's Finger-Lickin' Good

  • 2

Re: Intl. Pageant Report Card: 9th Mister International

Postby ab2 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:33 pm

Agua Maldita wrote:
Del Mar wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
D

in comparison, Mr World 2014 was C+.

the whole Mr International 2014 thingy was just plain politics.
the next edition will be held in PH, they say. go figure.

most of them fillers are Alan Sim's child of colleagues and friends.

to most of you non-followers of male pageant, it sounds bitter perhaps.
but I suggest you to study the each national competition first.

I personally have nothing against the winner, Neil Perez, as he is INNOCENT.

he only did what his org told him to do during trainings and followed their instructions.
he prolly never had a thought he would end up as winner.

I screw Alan Sim, the entire Org and everyone involved behind this.

they've all made this edition the WORST Mr International ever.

P. s.
mind you that I didn't include the postponement, financial issue and controversies over contestants withdrawals.
some things are better left unsaid.


Yeah I thought Indonesia is powerhouse of this pageant with 7 runners up, How many times they hosted this contest but never won? Do the math. =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))


These fanTURDs always have something bitter to say when a Filipino or Filipina wins. Seriously, 7 runners up? And still no crown? Sad. Neil is hot and won! End of the story.

Move on.


Come on guys, Dionysus never bashed Neil or say that Indonesia is superior in any way.
He only said that this edition is the worst. And frankly, I agree.
First it was postponed 2 times. Almost half of the contestant withdraw, and the activities are super boring. They didn't do any charity work or visited anything other than that palace and city hall. Just compare it to the 2013 edition, you'll see the difference.
Its a pity because I truly believe from the bottom of my heart, that this batch(if all of them competed) is the strongest batch EVER. Thank god the winner is an upgrade.


-Yes, you are my only one Sergey Lazarev!-
ab2
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 1:22 pm
Location: Washington State, USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 584
Real Life Name/Nick: anthony
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants and Eurovision!!!

  • 1

Re: Intl. Pageant Report Card: 9th Mister International

Postby Agua Maldita » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:51 pm

ab2 wrote:
Agua Maldita wrote:
Del Mar wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
D

in comparison, Mr World 2014 was C+.

the whole Mr International 2014 thingy was just plain politics.
the next edition will be held in PH, they say. go figure.

most of them fillers are Alan Sim's child of colleagues and friends.

to most of you non-followers of male pageant, it sounds bitter perhaps.
but I suggest you to study the each national competition first.

I personally have nothing against the winner, Neil Perez, as he is INNOCENT.

he only did what his org told him to do during trainings and followed their instructions.
he prolly never had a thought he would end up as winner.

I screw Alan Sim, the entire Org and everyone involved behind this.

they've all made this edition the WORST Mr International ever.

P. s.
mind you that I didn't include the postponement, financial issue and controversies over contestants withdrawals.
some things are better left unsaid.


Yeah I thought Indonesia is powerhouse of this pageant with 7 runners up, How many times they hosted this contest but never won? Do the math. =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))


These fanTURDs always have something bitter to say when a Filipino or Filipina wins. Seriously, 7 runners up? And still no crown? Sad. Neil is hot and won! End of the story.

Move on.


Come on guys, Dionysus never bashed Neil or say that Indonesia is superior in any way.
He only said that this edition is the worst. And frankly, I agree.
First it was postponed 2 times. Almost half of the contestant withdraw, and the activities are super boring. They didn't do any charity work or visited anything other than that palace and city hall. Just compare it to the 2013 edition, you'll see the difference.
Its a pity because I truly believe from the bottom of my heart, that this batch(if all of them competed) is the strongest batch EVER. Thank god the winner is an upgrade.


We'll, I haven't been around and when I came back, there was nothing but insults from BOth ends of the spectrum. These mofos then have the audacity to play innocent. No shade to Dionysius but a lot of these hypocrites try to play it off as they are victims.

But I don't follow male pageants. So, there. =;)) =;)) =;))
ImageImage
Image
Image
Agua Maldita
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 11943
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: New Jersey ~ We don't fcuking like you either!!!
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5688
Real Life Name/Nick: Alyssa
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Missosology Royalty
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants. GTL. Beach, Travel.
Message: Fuggedaboutit!!!

  • 2

Re: Intl. Pageant Report Card: 9th Mister International

Postby Dionysus » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:24 am

Agua Maldita wrote:
These fanTURDs always have something bitter to say when a Filipino or Filipina wins. Seriously, 7 runners up? And still no crown? Sad. Neil is hot and won! End of the story.

Move on.


excuse me, but it's not about Philippines vs Indonesia.

just so you know wh0re, I didn't place Indonesia in my final 15 list.

I had Neil Perez of Philippines instead, after Argentina withdrew.

what are you going to say now?

I have A LOT of Pinoy friends and many of them can accept my criticism towards the pageant itself.

even I personally talked to a Pinoy before the finals. I asked her, what if PH wins. she said, PH would prolly be bashed if Neil won.

I can't name her but this person has always been fair when it comes to judging beauty.


p. s.

you came from nowhere and only being here to throw stones at me. how classy.
Dionysus
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 13434
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 3447
Real Life Name/Nick: DIONYSUS
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: XXXXX
Hobbies/Interests: XXXXX
Message: ♥ Karisma Kapoor, Renée Zellweger, Christina Aguilera ♥

  • 0

Re: Intl. Pageant Report Card: 9th Mister International

Postby Del Mar » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:49 am

ab2 wrote:
Agua Maldita wrote:
Del Mar wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
D

in comparison, Mr World 2014 was C+.

the whole Mr International 2014 thingy was just plain politics.
the next edition will be held in PH, they say. go figure.

most of them fillers are Alan Sim's child of colleagues and friends.

to most of you non-followers of male pageant, it sounds bitter perhaps.
but I suggest you to study the each national competition first.

I personally have nothing against the winner, Neil Perez, as he is INNOCENT.

he only did what his org told him to do during trainings and followed their instructions.
he prolly never had a thought he would end up as winner.

I screw Alan Sim, the entire Org and everyone involved behind this.

they've all made this edition the WORST Mr International ever.

P. s.
mind you that I didn't include the postponement, financial issue and controversies over contestants withdrawals.
some things are better left unsaid.


Yeah I thought Indonesia is powerhouse of this pageant with 7 runners up, How many times they hosted this contest but never won? Do the math. =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))


These fanTURDs always have something bitter to say when a Filipino or Filipina wins. Seriously, 7 runners up? And still no crown? Sad. Neil is hot and won! End of the story.

Move on.


Come on guys, Dionysus never bashed Neil or say that Indonesia is superior in any way.
He only said that this edition is the worst. And frankly, I agree.
First it was postponed 2 times. Almost half of the contestant withdraw, and the activities are super boring. They didn't do any charity work or visited anything other than that palace and city hall. Just compare it to the 2013 edition, you'll see the difference.
Its a pity because I truly believe from the bottom of my heart, that this batch(if all of them competed) is the strongest batch EVER. Thank god the winner is an upgrade.


Yes he did not say it but he something to that effect. Read his post there is a hidden meaning in it.
Del Mar
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2063
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:34 pm
Location: Regina
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3629
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: investor, blogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: gardening in Farmville
Message: I do a lot of smiling, waving, signing autograph things like that...

  • 0

Re: Intl. Pageant Report Card: 9th Mister International

Postby Del Mar » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:53 am

Dionysus wrote:
Agua Maldita wrote:
These fanTURDs always have something bitter to say when a Filipino or Filipina wins. Seriously, 7 runners up? And still no crown? Sad. Neil is hot and won! End of the story.

Move on.


excuse me, but it's not about Philippines vs Indonesia.

just so you know wh0re, I didn't place Indonesia in my final 15 list.

I had Neil Perez of Philippines instead, after Argentina withdrew.

what are you going to say now?

I have A LOT of Pinoy friends and many of them can accept my criticism towards the pageant itself.

even I personally talked to a Pinoy before the finals. I asked her, what if PH wins. she said, PH would prolly be bashed if Neil won.

I can't name her but this person has always been fair when it comes to judging beauty.


p. s.

you came from nowhere and only being here to throw stones at me. how classy.


Ah okay sorry to my last post if you are not really bitter but sad to know that you have 7 runners up and no winner yet, it could have been last year but better luck next time.
Del Mar
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2063
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:34 pm
Location: Regina
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3629
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: investor, blogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: gardening in Farmville
Message: I do a lot of smiling, waving, signing autograph things like that...

  • 0

Re: Intl. Pageant Report Card: 9th Mister International

Postby Agua Maldita » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:19 pm

We'll, am no wh0re, a certified bitch, maybe. =;))

Anywho, I don't get these versus threads. Like I said I don't follow male pageants! Peace and quash the nonsense!


Dionysus wrote:
Agua Maldita wrote:
These fanTURDs always have something bitter to say when a Filipino or Filipina wins. Seriously, 7 runners up? And still no crown? Sad. Neil is hot and won! End of the story.

Move on.


excuse me, but it's not about Philippines vs Indonesia.

just so you know wh0re, I didn't place Indonesia in my final 15 list.

I had Neil Perez of Philippines instead, after Argentina withdrew.

what are you going to say now?

I have A LOT of Pinoy friends and many of them can accept my criticism towards the pageant itself.

even I personally talked to a Pinoy before the finals. I asked her, what if PH wins. she said, PH would prolly be bashed if Neil won.

I can't name her but this person has always been fair when it comes to judging beauty.


p. s.

you came from nowhere and only being here to throw stones at me. how classy.
ImageImage
Image
Image
Agua Maldita
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 11943
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: New Jersey ~ We don't fcuking like you either!!!
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5688
Real Life Name/Nick: Alyssa
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Missosology Royalty
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants. GTL. Beach, Travel.
Message: Fuggedaboutit!!!

  • 1

Re: Intl. Pageant Report Card: 9th Mister International

Postby Hatcher234 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:12 am

Ill give it a C+.


You cannot deny the fact that Mister International 2014 edition has a lot of georgeous candidates unlike the Mister World.
Image
Hatcher234
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:13 pm
Location: Ireland
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 54
Real Life Name/Nick: Toffy
Date of Birth: 01 Oct 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Registered Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Singing, Dancing, Acting, Hosting
Message: Write a message here


Return to Mister International

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology