Mister International 2014: Final Predictions by Hatcher234

Mister International 2014: Final Predictions by Hatcher234

Postby Hatcher234 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:51 am

Oh! Here is my final prediction for Mister International 2014.

Scores below:

Lets break them down..

Mister International 2014 for me is Mister Argentina, OH THOSE EYES! Its like its getting into you. Looks, check. Appeal, check. Body, check. He is just perfection! I bet latinos are going to dominate again this year. :=p

Mister Lebanon is my 1st Runner Up. He is undeniably one of the top contenders of this years bout. He got the looks and the body to die for. I will not be surprised if he'll snatch the crown from my Top 1. I mean I won't care if he'll win. :)>-

2nd Runner Up is Mister Slovenia. Late comer. But its still better late than never. I really thought he is not going and it worried me. He is my sentimental favorite throughout the competition. He got the looks and the body and very very young at 19. 8-> 8->

3rd Runner Up is Mister Guam. Oh! That face is to die for. Very manly. So much fun to be with. He got the attitude. The only problem he has is his not so toned body. Well, at least he is still hot. >=p

My 4th Runner Up is Mister Poland. Most of the users here have their eyes on him. We cannot deny that he has that oozing sex appeal and smile that is so true. Definitely the best contender from Europe. And maybe he can pull a surprise during the coronation night too. We don't know.

5th Runner Up is Mister Turkey. My 2nd sentimental favorite. He is not that open to everybody. He is silent and often aloof to everyone but his body and face can win everything here. He just need to loosen up and be aggressive.

7th is Mister Philippines. Neil is very manly look which is his edge among the candidates. Though sometimes he seemed to be left by some others but he has the personality. I am also thinking he is going to place. The next Gil Wagas.

8th is Mister Thailand. The face of Asia. Very handsome. He is definitely one of the best contender ever graced from Thailand. I am thinking of visiting that country. HAHAHAHA.

9th is Mister Mexico. His smile is contagious. I like him. Very handsome. I am just having a hunch that he's gonna clap this year. I don't know why. Something is missing. Hmmm.

10th is Mister Czech Republic. The JAW-bone is just.. :7 .. Perfection. He can be a Calvin Klein model actually. Very manly looking.

11th is Mister Brazil.. I always love Brazil for sending high end men during the past year but I am not that impressed this year.

12th is Mister Bahamas. Hmmm. Chocolate. I love him. I will not be surprised if he will place. Those abs are to die for.

13th is Mister Colombia. I dunno, he does look plain to me. I think he should shave to have a younger look.

14th is Mister Japan. He is definitely the best representative ever that Japan has sent. He is very good-looking. He is actually might be able to place. He also has the body. Very nice.

15th is Mister Greece. He is 2nd oldest of the group. I also like this man but he lacks that "it" to become the winner of this pageant.

16th is Mister Ukraine. I love him but his strong looks bothers me. I dunno. He is hot sometimes but.. Hmmm. :#)]

There you have it ladies and gents.. Who's your winner?

Hatcher234
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Toffy
Date of Birth: 01 Oct 1989
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Registered Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Singing, Dancing, Acting, Hosting

Re: Mister International 2014: Final Predictions by Hatcher2

Postby limpel » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:18 am

LOL! Mr. Argentina just withdrew from the competition.
limpel

Real Life Name/Nick: sydney-sider
Date of Birth: 25 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: admin & marketing consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: entertainment

Re: Mister International 2014: Final Predictions by Hatcher2

Postby Hatcher234 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:13 am

limpel wrote:[b][size=150][color=#4000FF]LOL! Mr. Argentina just withdrew from the competition.

Right.So sad that he withdrawn. He could have been the biggest threat.[/b][/size][/color]

:%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((
Hatcher234

Real Life Name/Nick: Toffy
Date of Birth: 01 Oct 1989
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Registered Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Singing, Dancing, Acting, Hosting

Return to Mister International