☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Image



  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby Prince Louis » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:14 pm

    

zoey wrote:for some reason, i always had this weird assumption that male pageant contestants are either male prostitutes or escorts who live alone and are sad and broken inside =;))




You can ask HARAYA regarding that.



Prince Louis
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 1235
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:29 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 1186
Date of Birth: 06 Aug 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Follower
Hobbies/Interests: girls, girls, girls and more girls
Message: Thank you!

  • 1

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby HARAYA » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Prince Louis wrote:
zoey wrote:for some reason, i always had this weird assumption that male pageant contestants are either male prostitutes or escorts who live alone and are sad and broken inside =;))




You can ask HARAYA regarding that.



.

Haha! I used to have that assumption, too. While some in the local industry used to work as masseurs or escorts, I've known a lot of international male pageant contestants who are professionals: doctors, lawyers, engineers, TV presenters, professional models, among others.

The new Mister International Paul Iskandar is a law student. He also works as personal trainer and was a pro basketball player.

HARAYA.
.
Image
Bb Pilipinas 2018: Haraya’s Fearless Prediction
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1477088

HARAYA.
HARAYA
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 15556
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:46 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 19799
Real Life Name/Nick: Drew
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Writer-Editor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants, Music, Journalism
Message: Prediction Games Season 2 HALL OF FAMER | Team PG Season 5 CHAMPION

  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby HARAYA » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:27 pm

zoey wrote:is that his family? how sweet :">

i love that at the end of the day, he's still a normal person with a family that supports him


.

Yes, that's his family. Paul said his Dad organized a viewing party at their home for 100 people. And they celebrated the win right away.

HARAYA.
.
Image
Bb Pilipinas 2018: Haraya’s Fearless Prediction
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1477088

HARAYA.
HARAYA
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 15556
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:46 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 19799
Real Life Name/Nick: Drew
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Writer-Editor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants, Music, Journalism
Message: Prediction Games Season 2 HALL OF FAMER | Team PG Season 5 CHAMPION

  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby davidtbv » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Lebanon seems to be a haven for good looking guys

Ive been in Dubai and Abu Dhabi many good looking guys there
davidtbv
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: In bed lol!
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 272
Real Life Name/Nick: David
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1986
Gender: Male
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watch tv, surf the net
Message: Holla!

  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby Frank Speech » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:32 pm

manoypoe wrote:
HARAYA wrote:
.

TOP 16 semifinalist via votes > Clapper with a special award.

AND THAT'S A FACT. =;)) =;)) =;))

.


A VERY HARD FACT AND NINA HAS A HARD TIME SWALLOWING IT. THE PRIDE IS TOO HOT TO HANDLE. =;)) =;))


So basically, using your reasoning Ariella Arida is a "Clapper with a special award.,"...your words, not mine.

Thank you for sharing! =D>





Frank Speech
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:16 am
Location: Trinidad
Country: Trinidad and Tobago (tt)
Reputation: 4545
Date of Birth: 03 Jan 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Research
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: internet, movies, music
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby manoypoe » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:35 pm

Frank Speech wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
HARAYA wrote:
.

TOP 16 semifinalist via votes > Clapper with a special award.

AND THAT'S A FACT. =;)) =;)) =;))

.


A VERY HARD FACT AND NINA HAS A HARD TIME SWALLOWING IT. THE PRIDE IS TOO HOT TO HANDLE. =;)) =;))


So basically, using your reasoning Ariella Arida is a "Clapper with a special award.,"...your words, not mine.

Thank you for sharing! =D>


SO STUPID. ARIELLA WAS 3RD RUNNER UP. [-X [-X =;)) =;))
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 52198
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 26874
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby HARAYA » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Frank Speech wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
HARAYA wrote:
.

TOP 16 semifinalist via votes > Clapper with a special award.

AND THAT'S A FACT. =;)) =;)) =;))

.


A VERY HARD FACT AND NINA HAS A HARD TIME SWALLOWING IT. THE PRIDE IS TOO HOT TO HANDLE. =;)) =;))


So basically, using your reasoning Ariella Arida is a "Clapper with a special award.,"...your words, not mine.

Thank you for sharing! =D>


.
=;)) =;)) =;))
Obviously you don't understand it.

Ariella Arida is a Top 16 semifinalist via votes. The same with Miguel Guia in Mister International. LOL

In case you don't know what this symbol means ">", it's "greater than".

HARAYA.
.
Image
Bb Pilipinas 2018: Haraya’s Fearless Prediction
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1477088

HARAYA.
HARAYA
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 15556
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:46 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 19799
Real Life Name/Nick: Drew
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Writer-Editor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants, Music, Journalism
Message: Prediction Games Season 2 HALL OF FAMER | Team PG Season 5 CHAMPION

  • 1

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby Frank Speech » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:42 pm

HARAYA wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
HARAYA wrote:
.

TOP 16 semifinalist via votes > Clapper with a special award.

AND THAT'S A FACT. =;)) =;)) =;))

.


A VERY HARD FACT AND NINA HAS A HARD TIME SWALLOWING IT. THE PRIDE IS TOO HOT TO HANDLE. =;)) =;))


So basically, using your reasoning Ariella Arida is a "Clapper with a special award.,"...your words, not mine.

Thank you for sharing! =D>


.
=;)) =;)) =;))
Obviously you don't understand it.

Ariella Arida is a Top 16 semifinalist via votes. The same with Miguel Guia in Mister International. LOL

In case you don't know what this symbol means ">", it's "greater than".

HARAYA.


Thanks Haraya. Sorry about the misinterpretation. Thought it was an arrow head...they should have just written it out fully. It's not math class.





Frank Speech
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:16 am
Location: Trinidad
Country: Trinidad and Tobago (tt)
Reputation: 4545
Date of Birth: 03 Jan 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Research
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: internet, movies, music
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:50 pm

Frank Speech wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
HARAYA wrote:
.

TOP 16 semifinalist via votes > Clapper with a special award.

AND THAT'S A FACT. =;)) =;)) =;))

.


A VERY HARD FACT AND NINA HAS A HARD TIME SWALLOWING IT. THE PRIDE IS TOO HOT TO HANDLE. =;)) =;))


So basically, using your reasoning Ariella Arida is a "Clapper with a special award.,"...your words, not mine.

Thank you for sharing! =D>



Exaclty! :%))
Image
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 11817
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 pm
Location: Cairo
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 10049
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby HARAYA » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:53 am





















.
Image
Bb Pilipinas 2018: Haraya’s Fearless Prediction
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1477088

HARAYA.
HARAYA
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 15556
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:46 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 19799
Real Life Name/Nick: Drew
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Writer-Editor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants, Music, Journalism
Message: Prediction Games Season 2 HALL OF FAMER | Team PG Season 5 CHAMPION

  • 1

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby MinaKarenina » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:13 pm

OMG such a stunner :hx I want to go to lebanon !!
MinaKarenina
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:54 pm
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 103
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Beauty Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby DORABIAN » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:11 pm

IM ALREADY MISS MY PAPI LEBANON, JAPAN, HONG KONG, ITALY..
.
.
.
.
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
Image
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 1971
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:04 pm
Country: Lebanon (lb)
Reputation: 832
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING
Message: HOW DARE YOU!

  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby Katness » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:09 am

Frank Speech wrote:
HARAYA wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
HARAYA wrote:
.

TOP 16 semifinalist via votes > Clapper with a special award.

AND THAT'S A FACT. =;)) =;)) =;))

.


A VERY HARD FACT AND NINA HAS A HARD TIME SWALLOWING IT. THE PRIDE IS TOO HOT TO HANDLE. =;)) =;))


So basically, using your reasoning Ariella Arida is a "Clapper with a special award.,"...your words, not mine.

Thank you for sharing! =D>


.
=;)) =;)) =;))
Obviously you don't understand it.

Ariella Arida is a Top 16 semifinalist via votes. The same with Miguel Guia in Mister International. LOL

In case you don't know what this symbol means ">", it's "greater than".

HARAYA.


Thanks Haraya. Sorry about the misinterpretation. Thought it was an arrow head...they should have just written it out fully. It's not math class.


Ignorance can kill you dear. So honey next time try to think before you say something so it won't backfire on you. Obviously the person who you're trying to outwit just outwitted you sweetheart. Jokes on you.
Last edited by Katness on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
they don't call me catty Katy for nothing!
Katness
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:35 pm
Location: Panem
Country: Bermuda (bm)
Reputation: 183
Real Life Name/Nick: Katy
Date of Birth: 14 Sep 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Archery, Hunting
Message: May the odds be ever in your favor....

  • 1

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby Katness » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:19 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
HARAYA wrote:
.

TOP 16 semifinalist via votes > Clapper with a special award.

AND THAT'S A FACT. =;)) =;)) =;))

.


A VERY HARD FACT AND NINA HAS A HARD TIME SWALLOWING IT. THE PRIDE IS TOO HOT TO HANDLE. =;)) =;))


So basically, using your reasoning Ariella Arida is a "Clapper with a special award.,"...your words, not mine.

Thank you for sharing! =D>



Exaclty! :%))


Exactly stupid of you. Here's another one who didn't get it. The village idiot is on the loose I see.
they don't call me catty Katy for nothing!
Katness
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:35 pm
Location: Panem
Country: Bermuda (bm)
Reputation: 183
Real Life Name/Nick: Katy
Date of Birth: 14 Sep 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Archery, Hunting
Message: May the odds be ever in your favor....

  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby Minki » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:34 am

Image
Image
Minki
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:53 am
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 108
Date of Birth: 02 Mar 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Collecting infos...
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Gym, Music, Facebook, Movies, Beauties...
Message: I love Misso

  • 1

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby LesboJulia » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:58 am

I heard from a very reliable source that one of the country directors suggested to MIO a friend to be a judge. This judge was 1st runner up at a MAJOR pageant in Thailand some years ago. Alan told this director "thank you for the recommendation. If we want a judge, we would prefer to engage on our own and why settle for first runner up when we know THE WINNER of the same pageant!"

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
LesboJulia
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:32 pm
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 54
Real Life Name/Nick: LesboJulia
Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1939
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Pageant Organiser
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Women
Message: Hi, it's Julia Morley!

  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby Oscillate » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:55 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
HARAYA wrote:
.

TOP 16 semifinalist via votes > Clapper with a special award.

AND THAT'S A FACT. =;)) =;)) =;))

.


A VERY HARD FACT AND NINA HAS A HARD TIME SWALLOWING IT. THE PRIDE IS TOO HOT TO HANDLE. =;)) =;))


So basically, using your reasoning Ariella Arida is a "Clapper with a special award.,"...your words, not mine.

Thank you for sharing! =D>



Exaclty! :%))



Nina is innately gifted with unfathomable indiocy! >:) >:) >:)
Image

credit to the owner
Oscillate
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2297
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:29 am
Country: Norway (no)
Reputation: 5990
Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby Del Mar » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:56 pm

LesboJulia wrote:I heard from a very reliable source that one of the country directors suggested to MIO a friend to be a judge. This judge was 1st runner up at a MAJOR pageant in Thailand some years ago. Alan told this director "thank you for the recommendation. If we want a judge, we would prefer to engage on our own and why settle for first runner up when we know THE WINNER of the same pageant!"

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


Who is he or she?
Del Mar
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2063
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:34 pm
Location: Regina
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3629
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: investor, blogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: gardening in Farmville
Message: I do a lot of smiling, waving, signing autograph things like that...

  • 0

☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby windowdex » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:31 am


Really, Dogness?

And what about Gil Wagas? Who became 4th RU in Mr. I 2013.

Tell me who's more better looking between the 2? You really need an eye check-up.

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Image


Katness wrote:
Llyod Carnegie wrote:
MR. PUERTO RICO
MR. PHOTOGENIC
8-} :-j :)>-
Image

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Guys, stop it you're hurting Nina Cleopatra's feelings. :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
windowdex
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:52 pm
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Reputation: 74
Real Life Name/Nick: Wix
Date of Birth: 17 Oct 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Marketer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby LesboJulia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:47 am

Image
LesboJulia
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:32 pm
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 54
Real Life Name/Nick: LesboJulia
Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1939
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Pageant Organiser
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Women
Message: Hi, it's Julia Morley!

  • 0

Re: ☣ MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2016 is Lebanon's Paul Iskandar ☣

Postby marcellus » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:22 am





▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ Paraguayan Queens ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
Image
marcellus
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 2714
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 am
Location: Asunción, Paraguay
Country: Paraguay (py)
Reputation: 1216
Real Life Name/Nick: Marcelo
Date of Birth: 15 May 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Finance
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Wikipedia, architecture, entertainment
Message: "If you never try, you'll never know" - Fix You by Coldplay

Previous

Return to Mister International

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology