Miss Gwand INT'L 2018 - FINAL PREDICTION by Alvin Sebetero

Miss Gwand INT'L 2018 - FINAL PREDICTION by Alvin Sebetero

Postby AlvinSebetero » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:02 pm

Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2018
THE FINAL PREDICTION
by: Alvin Sebetero
---------
Welcome to my FINAL PREDICTION for Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2018.
This is the moment that we've all been waiting for. It has been a very competitive batch with amazing contenders and it even gave me a headache in selecting my Top 20. So, after all the long hours of deciding, I present to you my final and official choices.

---------
Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2018 - INDIA, Meenakshi Chaudhary: There is no doubt that she deserves to win this all the way. She is not only backed up by a strong sash, strong country in pageants, strong performances in the preliminaries plus her intelligence but she is also supported by her very, very impressive resume. Seeing her win this would definitely elevate the quality and level of the MGI pageant. Meenakshi is not the safest, but the best choice for the crown.
1st runner-up - PARAGUAY, Clara Sosa: I am really, really glad that she delivers in the entire competition. She is one of my sentimental favorites for the title from the beginning. I am confident of her performances and I surely hope she could deliver an even better performance in the finale.
2nd runner-up - PHILIPPINES, Eva Patalinjug: Before, I said that Philippines could finally win MGI. I am still backing up my words because there may be a fiasco during the evening gown performance but it was too small to break her. She nailed both rounds and I am pretty confident that once she enters Top 10, there's no stopping her. One thing I love about Eva is her wit when she speaks.
3rd runner-up - MEXICO, Lezly Diaz: I actually have my scoresheet during the preliminary competition and after the show, she tops my list. However, there are other factors I have to consider. But I still think she surely deserves a Top 5 spot and if she could go all the way to the crown, then she deserves it.
4th runner-up - RUSSIA, Talia Aibedullina: At first, I really thought she was all beauty and no substance but she proved me wrong. She took all the spotlight during the preliminaries because she looked beautiful and she gave a very, very strong performance which will surely make her difficult to ignore. She have her experiences in pageants to back her up so I surely hope she would reach this far.
---------
6 - PUERTO RICO, Nicole Marie Colon: I still believe that she could be a Top 5 material because of her strong performances, confidence plus she speaks very well and she speaks English fluently. I placed her at this spot because I prefer my TOp 5 but --- if she enters Top 5, I am here to support.
7 - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, Mayte Brito: After being a favorite in another international pageant but was heavily axed out in the finals, I surely wish she will be given the credit she surely deserve. I expect less from her because of the outcome from other pageant but she slapped me with a very strong and solid performances. Well done!
8 - THAILAND, Namoey Chanaphan: Another strong Thai contender and same reason as Venezuela, although I consider her as strong performer in both rounds, my concern is her Top 10 speech as well because other ladies above them are great speakers that could possibly dominate this round.
9 - VENEZUELA, Biliannis Alvarez: It is very obvious that Venezuela is really taking this pageant seriously and wanted to take home their first crown. I know she is amazing in performances but my concern is the Top 10 speech which explains why I have to leave her at this spot.
10 - CUBA, Gladys Carredeguas: I am surely impressed by her performance and her swimsuit performance was one of my favorite which is why I believe she would qualify in the Top 10. I also love her personality and energy in both rounds.
---------
11 - INDONESIA, Nadia Purwoko: I love Nadia and there's nothing bad I am going to say about her because she did well in evening gown and she was spectacular in the swimsuit round, but generally speaking, there are just some ladies who did better than her in my opinion. I am still positive though that she has a huge chance of entering the Top 10 and even the Top 5 if she do well.
12 - PERU, Andrea Moberg: I would really love to congratulate this girl for doing her very, very best to defend the crown. She is in a lot of pressure but she handled it very well and gave a very solid and strong performances.
13 - BRAZIL, Gabrielle Vilela: This placement also shocked me because I know she is one of the strong contenders this year. Strong performances and same as others, if she qualifies into a much higher spot, I would be glad.
14 - SPAIN, Patricia Lopez: I actually liked her in both rounds. She did her best. My only concern is that she falls on the category of ''forgettable'' and I am afraid it would cost her the crown. But nevertheless, no one can argue that she deserves to get a semifinal spot.
15 - JAPAN, Haruka Oda: Another contender who impressed me during the preliminaries. The baby blue gown was just perfect and she carried it with confidence. I love her.
16 - AUSTRALIA, Kimberly Gundani: I believe that this woman will be a force to reckon if she enters the Top 10 but for me, I think the competition to get the Top 10 spot would be a challenge for her. Having said that, she gave an impressive performance and I wouldn't be surprise if she gets far.
17 - TANZANIA, Queen Mugesi: A part of me wants to see her advance even as far as Top 10 and if she does, I would be glad. She nailed both rounds and by far the strongest from her region.
18 - SWEDEN, Hanna Haag: In my opinion, she was the face of the pageant during preliminaries. She looked beautiful. Although I would love to see her give some more energy on the evening gown round, just in case she makes it in the finale.
19 - NEW ZEALAND, Hayley Robinson: I surely wish this police analyst finally gets the placement she deserve. She was one of the best surprises during prelims especially her swimsuit performance was great.
20 - KOREA, Choi Min: This could be a risk to place her in Top 20 but I seriously believe she deserved it. Her performance is in between good and clumsy.
---------
POSSIBLE SPOILERS:
COLOMBIA * TATARSTAN * KAZAKHSTAN * COSTA RICA * ESTONIA
#MGI #MGI2018 #MissGrand #MissGrandInternational #MissGrandInternational2018 #FinalPrediction #AlvinSebetero #2018Pageant

AlvinSebetero
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin
Date of Birth: 29 Feb 1920
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Vlogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Eating
Message: ''NEVER ARGUE WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A FAKE ACCOUNT''

Re: Miss Gwand INT'L 2018 - FINAL PREDICTION by Alvin Sebete

Postby bcdf1930 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:56 am

THANK YOU FOR PLACING INDIA AS YOUR TOP PICK :-* :-* :-*
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby SisterStella » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:12 am

bcdf1930 wrote:THANK YOU FOR PLACING INDIA AS YOUR TOP PICK :-* :-* :-*

India? bwahahahahaha FAKE NEWS!
:!! :!! :!!
SisterStella

Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby MISS COSMOPOLITAN » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:33 am

Nice list. My fave to win is Russia.

MU-Diaz, Moran, Wurtzbach, Gray
MW-Young
MI-Cruz, Pijuan, Marquez, Quigaman, Santiago, Verzosa
ME-Henry, Herrell, Ong, Ibasco
MS-Datul
MIC-Gallman, Obeñita
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Justine Cairo Larosa-Esquivel
Date of Birth: 16 Aug 1983
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Experto en concursos de belleza
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Concursos de Belleza

Postby lutosfeet » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:05 pm

Ayan ligwak ganern si Eva, yan na kc sinasabi sa KF one dimensional styling MGI from Bb. Pilipinas to MGI :)>- :)>- :)>-
lutosfeet
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Return to Miss Grand International