May Myat Noe will not return MAPW crown without an apology

May Myat Noe will not return MAPW crown without an apology

Postby Jimbo Redux » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:25 am

Dethroned Myanmar beauty queen blasts pageant boss

http://news.yahoo.com/dethroned-myanmar-beauty-queen-blasts-pageant-boss-060841667.html

YANGON, Myanmar (AP) — A dethroned 16-year-old beauty queen from Myanmar said Tuesday she won't return her bejeweled $100,000 crown until pageant organizers apologize for calling her a liar and a thief.

May Myat Noe — the country's first winner of an international beauty contest — lashed back at her accusers at a tightly packed news conference.

She said representatives of the Miss Asia Pacific World pageant lied about her age — saying she was 18 instead of 16 — and tried to pressure her into getting plastic surgery "from head to toe."

Noe denied having breast implants as claimed by David Kim, director of media for the South Korean-based pageant. He said the surgery was provided free of charge, part of efforts to boost the teen into super-stardom.

Kim said Noe was stripped of her title last week because she was dishonest and unappreciative, and that she ran off with her tiara after learning of the decision.

Noe said she boarded a plane for Myanmar before getting word.
She said she did not intend to steal the crown, but also wasn't going to give it back without a "sorry," not just to her, but also to Myanmar.

"I'm not even proud of this crown," she said after opening a blue box and placing the tiara on the table in front of her.

"I don't want a crown from an organization with such a bad reputation."

The pageant says the Swarovski tiara is worth more than $100,000.

Noe's mother, who accompanied her on the trip to South Korea, cried when asked about the experience.
The Miss Asia Pacific World pageant, now in its fourth year, is no stranger to controversy.

In 2011, Wales representative Amy Willerton and several other contestants alleged that the contest had been fixed after a woman representing Venezuela was apparently named runner-up of the talent round before competing.

The argument with organizers — captured on video and uploaded to YouTube under the title "Confessions of a Beauty Queen" — was widely circulated in the pageant community.

Some of the contestants also accused officials of asking the women for sex in return for higher placement in the contest, and charged that the police called into investigate the allegations were bribed.

Those allegations were denied by Kim.

"It is not true that the girls were sleeping with the organizers or the director," he said. "The police already announced that these were just rumors. We checked everything, the CCTV in the hotel, everything. It was just rumors."

Myanmar, which only recently emerged from a half century of military rule and self-imposed isolation, started sending contestants to international pageants again in 2012.

Noe's win was widely covered in local media.

[youtube]PNFtTuF_YYo[/youtube]
Jimbo Redux
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Re: May Myat Noe will not return MAPW crown without an apol

Postby changere » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:48 am

Jimbo Redux wrote:Dethroned Myanmar beauty queen blasts pageant boss

http://news.yahoo.com/dethroned-myanmar-beauty-queen-blasts-pageant-boss-060841667.html

YANGON, Myanmar (AP) — A dethroned 16-year-old beauty queen from Myanmar said Tuesday she won't return her bejeweled $100,000 crown until pageant organizers apologize for calling her a liar and a thief.

May Myat Noe — the country's first winner of an international beauty contest — lashed back at her accusers at a tightly packed news conference.

She said representatives of the Miss Asia Pacific World pageant lied about her age — saying she was 18 instead of 16 — and tried to pressure her into getting plastic surgery "from head to toe."

Noe denied having breast implants as claimed by David Kim, director of media for the South Korean-based pageant. He said the surgery was provided free of charge, part of efforts to boost the teen into super-stardom.

Kim said Noe was stripped of her title last week because she was dishonest and unappreciative, and that she ran off with her tiara after learning of the decision.

Noe said she boarded a plane for Myanmar before getting word.
She said she did not intend to steal the crown, but also wasn't going to give it back without a "sorry," not just to her, but also to Myanmar.

"I'm not even proud of this crown," she said after opening a blue box and placing the tiara on the table in front of her.

"I don't want a crown from an organization with such a bad reputation."

The pageant says the Swarovski tiara is worth more than $100,000.

Noe's mother, who accompanied her on the trip to South Korea, cried when asked about the experience.
The Miss Asia Pacific World pageant, now in its fourth year, is no stranger to controversy.

In 2011, Wales representative Amy Willerton and several other contestants alleged that the contest had been fixed after a woman representing Venezuela was apparently named runner-up of the talent round before competing.

The argument with organizers — captured on video and uploaded to YouTube under the title "Confessions of a Beauty Queen" — was widely circulated in the pageant community.

Some of the contestants also accused officials of asking the women for sex in return for higher placement in the contest, and charged that the police called into investigate the allegations were bribed.

Those allegations were denied by Kim.

"It is not true that the girls were sleeping with the organizers or the director," he said. "The police already announced that these were just rumors. We checked everything, the CCTV in the hotel, everything. It was just rumors."

Myanmar, which only recently emerged from a half century of military rule and self-imposed isolation, started sending contestants to international pageants again in 2012.

Noe's win was widely covered in local media.

Oh that fake terrible lashes =b
changere

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: teacher
Hobbies/Interests: mathematics

Postby changere » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:55 am

Keeping a crown doesn't make her queen, she is just stupid girl =;))

changere

Postby hauteegirl » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:26 pm

KUDOS To May Myat Noe!!!!! Join a credible pageant instead :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby changere » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:03 am

hauteegirl wrote:KUDOS To May Myat Noe!!!!! Join a credible pageant instead :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

After she stole a crown there are no serious pageant to accept her or to let her win, she behaved unprofessionally. What she will do with that crown? Will wear? When all people around knows she dethroned =b
changere

Postby mariasharapova » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:28 am

Changere ... Poor you... You are just a hater...What you know right now is just to hate,hate, hate.... Aren't you tired to hate someone that much?
:%)) :%)) :%))
[color=#4000FF]Myanmar, golden land is a beautiful country. [/color]
mariasharapova
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1985
Profession: staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby emem » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:15 am

this pageant is full of controversies

such a low class pageant

emem

Real Life Name/Nick: emo
Date of Birth: 29 Feb 1916
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: secret
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: secret

Postby ChasingTheRain » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:38 am

First of all, it surprises me how this pageant still exists today. That's just fuc*** up. @-) @-) @-)
ChasingTheRain
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 05 May 1993
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Having fun. :)

Postby Q vicky » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:27 pm

Miss asia Pacific world and Miss Gwand International has the same reputation.
To Myat, join MIss Earth. she deserve to join a prestigious pageant instead.
Q vicky

Real Life Name/Nick: Q Vicky
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Blogger
Message: Im not a racist. Let me handle those real racist here. PLEASSEEEEEE

Postby changere » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:09 am

Q vicky wrote:Miss asia Pacific world and Miss Gwand International has the same reputation.
To Myat, join MIss Earth. she deserve to join a prestigious pageant instead.

She is 15, she can join only Miss Kinder Garden =;))
changere

Postby changere » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:17 am

mariasharapova wrote:Changere ... Poor you... You are just a hater...What you know right now is just to hate,hate, hate.... Aren't you tired to hate someone that much?

Take it easy. No need to take it so close to your heart dear, which hate? It is just some beauty pageants, take it with fun always :!!
I just don't believe to a girl, who says that she didn't get operation and implants, and there is a prove that she did. Also that she is 15, but she was saying she is 18 and never mentioned to public she is underage, so whoever lied about her MAPW or ND, she was with them together in that lie. And at the last i think she doesn't do right by keeping a crown as a hostage. If she would be honest girl and everything she said was true, she would not need that crown and she would simply give it back to organizers, but she is like a hungry thief stole it and keeping, i can not respect this girl. If she is not happy with something, she should sue, but not to steal jewelry and go to sell stones and trying to get rich in such low way. To me she looks like hungry thief. And no hate, but just no respect. If she wants respect, she must confess her lies, she should give crown back and only in this case she has chance to look like a lady not like a thief. Till that moment MAPW with all their controversies seems more honest as so far i saw that they did her surgery, not like she is keep saying she has no implants. Nothing to hate, it is just clear that she is liar, small liar teen girl, maybe also poor, but many agencies would give her job, she should not steal crown!
changere

Postby BellaSwan » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:36 am

changere wrote:
mariasharapova wrote:Changere ... Poor you... You are just a hater...What you know right now is just to hate,hate, hate.... Aren't you tired to hate someone that much?

Take it easy. No need to take it so close to your heart dear, which hate? It is just some beauty pageants, take it with fun always :!!
I just don't believe to a girl, who says that she didn't get operation and implants, and there is a prove that she did. Also that she is 15, but she was saying she is 18 and never mentioned to public she is underage, so whoever lied about her MAPW or ND, she was with them together in that lie. And at the last i think she doesn't do right by keeping a crown as a hostage. If she would be honest girl and everything she said was true, she would not need that crown and she would simply give it back to organizers, but she is like a hungry thief stole it and keeping, i can not respect this girl. If she is not happy with something, she should sue, but not to steal jewelry and go to sell stones and trying to get rich in such low way. To me she looks like hungry thief. And no hate, but just no respect. If she wants respect, she must confess her lies, she should give crown back and only in this case she has chance to look like a lady not like a thief. Till that moment MAPW with all their controversies seems more honest as so far i saw that they did her surgery, not like she is keep saying she has no implants. Nothing to hate, it is just clear that she is liar, small liar teen girl, maybe also poor, but many agencies would give her job, she should not steal crown!

What u did is not fun anymore, U are attacking her. Don't u have commonsense?

if you have operation video, feel free to upload it. Don't keep barking here.
She nvr lie her age to National Director and Organization. She mentioned her true age (i also know her true age long time ago)
All i know is , ND ask her 'are you interested to go' and did handpick.
Your swarovski crown is useless to us coz we can even buy Jade with very low price even in market in our country, we dun like crystal n no one will buy even u come and sell LOL. (one day, u will get daughter and yr daughter will suffer like her, krama)
You are the only one who believe that organization and note that 'WE DUN CARE U'.
You call her liar, thief and spoiled queen. Krama will come to u, just observe. You daughter will suffer soon. As far as i know, you are drama queen with bitchy attitude here. :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

If your swarovski crown is so damn precious, sue her. Upload operation video instead of wasting your time here. If she is wrong, we are ready to blame her. But accusing and cyber bullying underage girl without proper resource is crime. c3 =c3 =c3
BellaSwan
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: ABCDEFG
Hobbies/Interests: writing, reading

Postby changere » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:56 am

BellaSwan wrote:
changere wrote:

What u did is not fun anymore, U are attacking her. Don't u have commonsense?

if you have operation video, feel free to upload it. Don't keep barking here.
She nvr lie her age to National Director and Organization. She mentioned her true age (i also know her true age long time ago)
All i know is , ND ask her 'are you interested to go' and did handpick.
Your swarovski crown is useless to us coz we can even buy Jade with very low price even in market in our country, we dun like crystal n no one will buy even u come and sell LOL. (one day, u will get daughter and yr daughter will suffer like her, krama)
You are the only one who believe that organization and note that 'WE DUN CARE U'.
You call her liar, thief and spoiled queen. Krama will come to u, just observe. You daughter will suffer soon. As far as i know, you are drama queen with bitchy attitude here. :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

If your swarovski crown is so damn precious, sue her. Upload operation video instead of wasting your time here. If she is wrong, we are ready to blame her. But accusing and cyber bullying underage girl without proper resource is crime. c3 =c3 =c3

Ask the videos or what you want from organization. I am not wasting my time on checking if they upload her videos, she is not a Miss Universe, she is just interesting pageant case, but if you need a video, go and find yourself.
And if their crown is Swarovski and no one need it, so why she is keeping it and not giving back? =b
And i am not attacking her, i don't think she is reading forums in internet, we are just discussing pageant, how my opinion attacks her. Yes she is liar and she knows it, i didn't say anything new, i am sure many people told her it already. It is all world writing she is liar.
changere

Postby BellaSwan » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:07 am

haha.... u r afraid of cyber bullying :D clever teacher.

Lol, no one is saying except from u here :D She may have her own reason of holding that crown.

My intention is, u need proof to accuse her as so called that name. if u dun have proof or enough reason, stop calling her like that. we still don't know who is lying or not. You are wasting time, bullying her and attacking her here. She knows u well coz she reads this forum >:) >:)

It is not wise way to avoid with words 'i am not attacking her' when i mentioned :D Yeah dun waste yr time here, just go to Miss Universe.
BellaSwan

Postby ChasingTheRain » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:44 am

She should sell that crown and get some $$$.
ChasingTheRain

Date of Birth: 05 May 1993
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Having fun. :)

Postby BellaSwan » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:09 am

Organization is accusing her doing implant. I also dun know she did or not. But check this out, I even suspect, she was doing cutting operation instead of transplant.

This is today photo of May.

Photo credit to rightful owner
BellaSwan

Postby Rauma » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:47 am

changere wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:KUDOS To May Myat Noe!!!!! Join a credible pageant instead :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

After she stole a crown there are no serious pageant to accept her or to let her win, she behaved unprofessionally. What she will do with that crown? Will wear? When all people around knows she dethroned =b

Agree. She says she is not even proud about winning at that pageant so why does she need to steel the crown? Despite her beauty this behavior can close the door to any other pageant for her. Her beauty might be on Miss Universe or MW level but not her way of behaving.
Earthquakes don't recognize borders. Diseases, famine, drought don't recognize borders. Why the f* should we?
Rauma

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fitness, dancing, arts, modelling

Postby DanniR » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:49 am

Lol love her
DanniR

Real Life Name/Nick: Daniel
Date of Birth: 08 Feb 1995
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Socializing, jogging, photography

Postby hauteegirl » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:37 pm

her recent picture doesn't look like she has breast implants. 8-}
hauteegirl

Postby ariseric » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:03 pm

If I were her I would just give up the crown and title - both are not worth keeping.
ariseric

Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1979
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, shopping, cooking, travelling

Postby hauteegirl » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:40 am

ariseric wrote:If I were her I would just give up the crown and title - both are not worth keeping.

i agree, a trashy pageant with no value whatsoever. 8-}
hauteegirl

Postby BellaSwan » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:54 am

-Korea Embassy n the other responsible person will come and meet with May this week according to news.
-MBC will also come to her for interview.

May is planning to go to school in MRS again and resuming her work(commercial,photo shoot,singing) as per normal.

Hope they can discuss well and hope this will successfully end up.
BellaSwan

Postby changere » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:33 pm

changere

Postby hauteegirl » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:56 pm

BellaSwan wrote:-Korea Embassy n the other responsible person will come and meet with May this week according to news.
-MBC will also come to her for interview.

May is planning to go to school in MRS again and resuming her work(commercial,photo shoot,singing) as per normal.

Hope they can discuss well and hope this will successfully end up.

advise her to stay away from trashy pageant like this.. it's not worth it.. no prestige
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:59 pm

changere wrote:Image

are you sure you're not scared of posting pictures of a 15yo during her "surgical procedure"? here in US you can be sued and i think that applies to every country especially if you're a minor.. becareful dear.. you seemed to know a lot for not being a "korean" yourself.
hauteegirl

Postby BellaSwan » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:11 am

surgery, treatment or cut........i dun know but,

- her chest becomes so flat
-showing clinical record if she did surgery
-cyber bullying underage girl

:D ta da .......
Even organization is trying to work with her,what r u doing here? Coz of no more rice bowl for u??? :!! :!! :!!

Dear hauteegirl ,

Sure, I will let her know. Thank you!!
BellaSwan

Postby changere » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:05 am

hauteegirl wrote:

are you sure you're not scared of posting pictures of a 15yo during her "surgical procedure"? here in US you can be sued and i think that applies to every country especially if you're a minor.. becareful dear.. you seemed to know a lot for not being a "korean" yourself.

Those pictures are available all over internet and in all media, if they post it all around the world, so you should also warn newspapers like Dailymail, Washington Post :%))
And i can also ask same if that 15 yo girl don't scare to lie she didn't do surgery? She can be easily sued =b And that's what actually happening to her now when all the world learned she is cheap liar =b
changere

Postby changere » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:11 am

BellaSwan wrote:surgery, treatment or cut........i dun know but,

- her chest becomes so flat
-showing clinical record if she did surgery
-cyber bullying underage girl

:D ta da .......
Even organization is trying to work with her,what r u doing here? Coz of no more rice bowl for u??? :!! :!! :!!

Dear hauteegirl ,

Sure, I will let her know. Thank you!!

changere

Postby changere » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:18 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image
changere

Postby changere » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:20 am

hauteegirl wrote:

Please sue and scare all newspaper and TV in the world who publishing and showing her at hospital, i think you will spend at least 50 years to sue them all =;))
It's officially proved now she is a liar and she is under court now, finally this girl will pay for her lies =c3
Image Image Image Image Image Image
changere

Next

Return to Miss Asia Pacific World