★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚★

Image



  • 3

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby Supra Boost » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:28 pm

    

Image

MISS SUPRANATIONAL POLAND 2019 IS KAMILA SWIERC




Supra Boost
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 7:53 am
Location: Sky Stage
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 48
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: DJ
Hobbies/Interests: Asian Idol Boy Bands, Music, Anime, Manga, Game...
Message: Drink a cup of coffee, Listen to instrumental music & Enjoy the beautiful life !

  • 1

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby nika88 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:24 pm

Supra Boost wrote:
Image

MISS SUPRANATIONAL POLAND 2019 IS KAMILA SWIERC




Yess, finally! My beloved Queen! :hx 8-> Love her! :hx :-* So happy to see this Sweetheart representing Poland internationally >=p :!!
ImageImageImage
nika88
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 6143
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:19 pm
Location: San Escobar ;)
Country: Poland (pl)
Reputation: 7559
Real Life Name/Nick: Monika
Date of Birth: 17 Jan 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: laboratorian
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: singing, volleyball, music, books, movies
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby Supra Boost » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:46 am

Image

MISS SUPRANATIONAL JAMAICA 2019 IS KIMBERLY DAWKINS


Supra Boost
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 7:53 am
Location: Sky Stage
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 48
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: DJ
Hobbies/Interests: Asian Idol Boy Bands, Music, Anime, Manga, Game...
Message: Drink a cup of coffee, Listen to instrumental music & Enjoy the beautiful life !

  • 3

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:25 am

Hey, guys and gals.

I'm sorry that I have been absent from this thread. I've been swamped over the last couple of weeks: work, holidays, sickness, moving. Phew !
But, I'm back now and this thread will become much more active.

I would like to say a special thank you to Supra Boost for keeping this thread updated. You're a legend.

Now, just for cohesiveness, I will upload my own post just to welcome the new candidates to Miss Supranational 2019

Image




Welcome to the Supra family, Gloren Guelos !

Image




Welcome to the Supra family, Kimberly Dawkins !

Image




Welcome to the Supra family, Yana Haenisch !

Image




Welcome to the Supra family, Eva Louise Wilson !

Image




Welcome to the Supra family, Kamila Swierc !

Image




Welcome to the Supra family, Carolina Liquito !

Image




Welcome to the Supra family, Leyla Van Greuning !
Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 0

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:28 am

Image

We have a date and venue.




We're going to Silesia, Poland, with a final of the 6th December, 2019.
See you all there !
Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 0

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:39 pm

Image





Image





Image



Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 0

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:45 pm

Image





Image





Image



Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 0

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Image





Image





Image



Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 0

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:59 am

Image

The small Caribbean nation of Haiti has just crowned it's representative to Miss Supranational 2019. After debuting in 2010, they have had a sporadic participation record and have yet to earn their first placement.




Welcome to the Supra family, Weslyne Paul Miyou !
Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 1

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby kurtij » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:25 am

PROMOTIONAL VIDEO
4 UNIVERSE
1 WORLD
6 INTERNATIONAL
1 SUPRANATIONAL
4 EARTH
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 26958
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 15902
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 1

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby kurtij » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:27 am

I FELL THAT MISS CANADA IS OF FILIPINO DESCENT.
4 UNIVERSE
1 WORLD
6 INTERNATIONAL
1 SUPRANATIONAL
4 EARTH
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 26958
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 15902
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 1

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:41 am

kurtij wrote:
I FELL THAT MISS CANADA IS OF FILIPINO DESCENT.


She is indeed.
If you go through he Insta, she alludes to it in a few of her posts. :-D
Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 1

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby kurtij » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:44 am

THAT IS THE MISS WORLD POLAND DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE.
4 UNIVERSE
1 WORLD
6 INTERNATIONAL
1 SUPRANATIONAL
4 EARTH
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 26958
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 15902
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 1

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby Supra Boost » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:06 pm

POLAND




HAITI




JAMAICA

Supra Boost
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 7:53 am
Location: Sky Stage
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 48
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: DJ
Hobbies/Interests: Asian Idol Boy Bands, Music, Anime, Manga, Game...
Message: Drink a cup of coffee, Listen to instrumental music & Enjoy the beautiful life !

  • 0

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:39 pm

Image

The world's only superpower and a pageant powerhouse, the U.S.A, will be crowning it's Supra contestant on the 10th August. Following a podium finish as 1st Runner-Up last year, they came oh so close but was just beaten at the final hurdle. Along with Miss Earth, they are yet to claim their first Miss Supranational title, but just like last year, they have come close.

Here are the bevy of American beauties who are competing for the title.

































In 2011, they debuted and finished as 4th Runner-Up. They would than have a 3rd Runner-Up finish in 2014 and of course, their 1st Runner-Up finish last year. As we all know, it is probably only a matter of time before the U.S gets it's first Supra crown and title.

Follow the link in the 'Upcoming Nationals' post to follow the pageant's fantastic coverage on their IG account !
Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 0

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby LovelyClapperCountry » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:43 pm

Time to replace the reigning, very plain winner. This year should be exciting! =c3
LovelyClapperCountry
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:09 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 504
Real Life Name/Nick: Sushi
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Celebrity
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Bollywooding
Message: The essence of a woman... is world peace! Ha ha ha ha ha!

  • -3

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:51 pm

LovelyClapperCountry wrote:Time to replace the reigning, very plain winner. This year should be exciting! =c3


The reigning queen is not plain. She is very beautiful and personable.

Please, don't come to this thread if you're going to be insulting/misogynistic/racist.
I don't want that here.

Go to one of the other threads that are specifically designed to degrade Puerto Ricans.
It must be hard to have had nothing better to do since 2016.
Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 1

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby LovelyClapperCountry » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:14 pm

IanC062 wrote:
LovelyClapperCountry wrote:Time to replace the reigning, very plain winner. This year should be exciting! =c3


The reigning queen is not plain. She is very beautiful and personable.

Please, don't come to this thread if you're going to be insulting/misogynistic/racist.
I don't want that here.

Go to one of the other threads that are specifically designed to degrade Puerto Ricans.
It must be hard to have had nothing better to do since 2016.


This is a forum and that’s my opinion. I say exactly what my thoughts are and no one can dictate to me what to say. I praise when I find something to praise and criticize when I’m very unimpressed.

I find her plain. Very plain. In fact the plainest among all recent winners. And I did NOT judge her character nor her reign, which could be great for all I know (good for everyone if she’s actually a good person and is having a fruitful reign).

Who mentioned anything about that colony?
LovelyClapperCountry
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:09 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 504
Real Life Name/Nick: Sushi
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Celebrity
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Bollywooding
Message: The essence of a woman... is world peace! Ha ha ha ha ha!

  • -3

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:53 pm

LovelyClapperCountry wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
LovelyClapperCountry wrote:Time to replace the reigning, very plain winner. This year should be exciting! =c3


The reigning queen is not plain. She is very beautiful and personable.

Please, don't come to this thread if you're going to be insulting/misogynistic/racist.
I don't want that here.

Go to one of the other threads that are specifically designed to degrade Puerto Ricans.
It must be hard to have had nothing better to do since 2016.


This is a forum and that’s my opinion. I say exactly what my thoughts are and no one can dictate to me what to say. I praise when I find something to praise and criticize when I’m very unimpressed.

I find her plain. Very plain. In fact the plainest among all recent winners. And I did NOT judge her character nor her reign, which could be great for all I know (good for everyone if she’s actually a good person and is having a fruitful reign).

Who mentioned anything about that colony?


No - one is denying you an opinion.
You came to a thread that I have created and put a lot of hardwork and time into, commented and I responded. It's called dialogue.

The problem with your ''opinion'', if you want to call it that, is that it is based on nothing but bigotry.
You don't think Valeria Vasquez is plain, which is objectively refutable. You simply don't like her because she is Puerto Rican. You don't like her for the same reason many of your compatriots don't like her.

Because Stephanie Del Valle beat Catriona Gray in 2016. That's the only reason you think she is ''plain''.

As I said above, if you are going to bring negativity to my thread, you're not welcome. I will fight with you every time you do.
This thread is to support women, not to be a racist fool.
Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 1

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby LovelyClapperCountry » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:31 am

IanC062 wrote:
LovelyClapperCountry wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
LovelyClapperCountry wrote:Time to replace the reigning, very plain winner. This year should be exciting! =c3


The reigning queen is not plain. She is very beautiful and personable.

Please, don't come to this thread if you're going to be insulting/misogynistic/racist.
I don't want that here.

Go to one of the other threads that are specifically designed to degrade Puerto Ricans.
It must be hard to have had nothing better to do since 2016.


This is a forum and that’s my opinion. I say exactly what my thoughts are and no one can dictate to me what to say. I praise when I find something to praise and criticize when I’m very unimpressed.

I find her plain. Very plain. In fact the plainest among all recent winners. And I did NOT judge her character nor her reign, which could be great for all I know (good for everyone if she’s actually a good person and is having a fruitful reign).

Who mentioned anything about that colony?


No - one is denying you an opinion.
You came to a thread that I have created and put a lot of hardwork and time into, commented and I responded. It's called dialogue.

The problem with your ''opinion'', if you want to call it that, is that it is based on nothing but bigotry.
You don't think Valeria Vasquez is plain, which is objectively refutable. You simply don't like her because she is Puerto Rican. You don't like her for the same reason many of your compatriots don't like her.

Because Stephanie Del Valle beat Catriona Gray in 2016. That's the only reason you think she is ''plain''.

As I said above, if you are going to bring negativity to my thread, you're not welcome. I will fight with you every time you do.
This thread is to support women, not to be a racist fool.



(1) You started this argument. I simply posted my opinion, which is THE POINT of a discussion forum. Obviously you don’t know what a FORUM is for. It is for the exchange of ideas, NOT for “supporting women” or some other cliched or pageant-patty purpose you think it’s supposed to be for, no matter how noble it may sound.

(2) Do you realize how STUPID you sound? You cannot fight with me about MY opinion. That’s how I see things. I see someone as plain, that’s MY reality. There is NO SUCH THING as an objective opinion that you can refute, moron. Did you even graduate from high school?

(3) You’re reading TOO MUCH into what I posted. You cannot bash me based on what YOU SUSPECT is my motive. If you want to bash me and make a sweeping generalization of me, SHOW PROOF and quote my comment where I supposedly specifically mocked Valeria because she’s Puerto Rican. Just because I don’t like a specific overrated Puerto Rican Miss Universe candidate or an ADMIN-pretending-to-be-a-Puerto-Rican-FLOPPING-pageant-expert does not mean I hate all Puerto Rican women. My adopted sister has Puerto Rican blood, with real Puerto Rican lineage — unlike some FILIPINO ADMIN-pretending-to-be-a-Puerto-Rican-FLOPPING-pageant-expert to whom all provocations of a fight are all a game, which in turn, need to be treated as a game as well.

(4) You’re accusing me of being misogynistic. SHOW PROOF in any of my statements that I’m being misogynistic toward any woman, Valeria in particular.

(5) You’re accusing me of being racist. SHOW PROOF in any of my statements that I’m being racist toward Valeria because she’s Puerto Rican. I’ll repeat my statement, if your slow brain has already forgotten: she’s plain, among the plainest Supranational winners in recent history. Tell me EXACTLY where the racist part of what I said is.

(6) WHO are my compatriots? Define compatriots. SHOW PROOF that I am someone’s “compatriot” in this forum. If you think I’m posting from the Philippines, SHOW PROOF. I give you full consent to post my IP address and location.

Unless you can back up any of your statements, don’t argue with me. You’ve more than demonstrated your stupidity and absence of a brain, and you’re making yourself look worse by making sweeping judgments about me based on your PERCEPTION rather than on fact. It’s not working, dear.

Grow a brain first.
[-X
LovelyClapperCountry
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:09 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 504
Real Life Name/Nick: Sushi
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Celebrity
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Bollywooding
Message: The essence of a woman... is world peace! Ha ha ha ha ha!

  • 1

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby kurtij » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:51 am

NEVADA OR CONNECTICUT FOR UNITED STATES SUPRANATIONAL
4 UNIVERSE
1 WORLD
6 INTERNATIONAL
1 SUPRANATIONAL
4 EARTH
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 26958
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 15902
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 1

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby kurtij » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:56 am

PHILIPPINES
4 UNIVERSE
1 WORLD
6 INTERNATIONAL
1 SUPRANATIONAL
4 EARTH
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 26958
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 15902
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • -3

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:27 am

LovelyClapperCountry wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
LovelyClapperCountry wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
LovelyClapperCountry wrote:Time to replace the reigning, very plain winner. This year should be exciting! =c3


The reigning queen is not plain. She is very beautiful and personable.

Please, don't come to this thread if you're going to be insulting/misogynistic/racist.
I don't want that here.

Go to one of the other threads that are specifically designed to degrade Puerto Ricans.
It must be hard to have had nothing better to do since 2016.


This is a forum and that’s my opinion. I say exactly what my thoughts are and no one can dictate to me what to say. I praise when I find something to praise and criticize when I’m very unimpressed.

I find her plain. Very plain. In fact the plainest among all recent winners. And I did NOT judge her character nor her reign, which could be great for all I know (good for everyone if she’s actually a good person and is having a fruitful reign).

Who mentioned anything about that colony?


No - one is denying you an opinion.
You came to a thread that I have created and put a lot of hardwork and time into, commented and I responded. It's called dialogue.

The problem with your ''opinion'', if you want to call it that, is that it is based on nothing but bigotry.
You don't think Valeria Vasquez is plain, which is objectively refutable. You simply don't like her because she is Puerto Rican. You don't like her for the same reason many of your compatriots don't like her.

Because Stephanie Del Valle beat Catriona Gray in 2016. That's the only reason you think she is ''plain''.

As I said above, if you are going to bring negativity to my thread, you're not welcome. I will fight with you every time you do.
This thread is to support women, not to be a racist fool.



(1) You started this argument. I simply posted my opinion, which is THE POINT of a discussion forum. Obviously you don’t know what a FORUM is for. It is for the exchange of ideas, NOT for “supporting women” or some other cliched or pageant-patty purpose you think it’s supposed to be for, no matter how noble it may sound.

(2) Do you realize how STUPID you sound? You cannot fight with me about MY opinion. That’s how I see things. I see someone as plain, that’s MY reality. There is NO SUCH THING as an objective opinion that you can refute, moron. Did you even graduate from high school?

(3) You’re reading TOO MUCH into what I posted. You cannot bash me based on what YOU SUSPECT is my motive. If you want to bash me and make a sweeping generalization of me, SHOW PROOF and quote my comment where I supposedly specifically mocked Valeria because she’s Puerto Rican. Just because I don’t like a specific overrated Puerto Rican Miss Universe candidate or an ADMIN-pretending-to-be-a-Puerto-Rican-FLOPPING-pageant-expert does not mean I hate all Puerto Rican women. My adopted sister has Puerto Rican blood, with real Puerto Rican lineage — unlike some FILIPINO ADMIN-pretending-to-be-a-Puerto-Rican-FLOPPING-pageant-expert to whom all provocations of a fight are all a game, which in turn, need to be treated as a game as well.

(4) You’re accusing me of being misogynistic. SHOW PROOF in any of my statements that I’m being misogynistic toward any woman, Valeria in particular.

(5) You’re accusing me of being racist. SHOW PROOF in any of my statements that I’m being racist toward Valeria because she’s Puerto Rican. I’ll repeat my statement, if your slow brain has already forgotten: she’s plain, among the plainest Supranational winners in recent history. Tell me EXACTLY where the racist part of what I said is.

(6) WHO are my compatriots? Define compatriots. SHOW PROOF that I am someone’s “compatriot” in this forum. If you think I’m posting from the Philippines, SHOW PROOF. I give you full consent to post my IP address and location.

Unless you can back up any of your statements, don’t argue with me. You’ve more than demonstrated your stupidity and absence of a brain, and you’re making yourself look worse by making sweeping judgments about me based on your PERCEPTION rather than on fact. It’s not working, dear.

Grow a brain first.
[-X


:%)) :%)) :%))

This is no fun for me, as you're intellectually inferior to myself and responding under bad faith, but like all petulant children, I have to put you in your box.

So...

1. You posted your "opinion". I responded. No one stopped you from having a say. I just called it out for what it is. Freedom of speech is not the right to say whatever you want with no repercussions. Quite the opposite, in fact.

There are any number of threads made by idiots in this forum. You're welcome to frequent those. In fact, they would be your natural territory.
I'm sure you'll remember your presence:

HERE - http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1737229&p=7830830#p7830830
HERE - http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1672810&p=7710002#p7710002
HERE - http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1673322&p=7709984#p7709984
HERE - http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1365698&p=7619307#p7619307

I'm sure you'll see the common themes on all of these threads and your consistency on them.

However, you're not welcome to spew your foolery here. As I said above, I will not tolerate it.

2. I've really touched a nerve, haven't I ?

Opinions can be refuted all the time, actually. Facts, however, are absolute. For instance, ''Puerto Ricans have a low IQ'' is an opinion that you hold. It is easily refutable.

You are an ignoramus and a racist. That's an opinion I hold. It is also a fact. Understand ?

I think you need to answer your own question. I have an undergraduate degree and a post graduate degree to my name.
One can only assume what you have. So far, I'm not thoroughly impressed.

3. I know your kind. You've crept out of the gutters since 2016 and still have not gone back.

You are right on one thing, however. I made an assumption as to why you thought Valeria Vasquez was plain. Fortunately, as is so often right, my suspicions were correct. See 1. above.

As for you having an adopted sister of Puerto Rican descent. That is either one of two things:

A. A lie ( I really hope it is a lie in light of your attitude. )

B. A disheartening look into how racism can often be close to home. Does your adopted sister know how you refer to people of the same lineage as herself ? Poor girl.

4. See 1. above.

5. See 1. above.

6. I'm not going to invade your privacy like that. As we all know, one doesn't have to be residence in a nation to be from that nation. You could be making these comments from Timbuktu. It doesn't change the fact that we both know where you are from and why you are making these disparaging remarks to Valeria and other ladies from her ''colony'', sorry, I mean nation.

Luckily, I know that your are not representative of all your people. I'm sure Pia and Catriona would be ashamed of you and some of the other members of this forum.

Now, if you put some Aloe Vera on those burns, it may help with pain relief.
You are welcome to continue this fight, but I think we can both agree it is embarrassing for you and a waste of time for me.

As I said, if you are going to be a fool, you are not welcome here. However, if you want to be objective, fair and worthy of other people's time, you can comment again. If not, I'm sure you can find another gutter, posing as a thread, to crawl into on this forum. As shown in 1., you're aware of where they are.

Have a pleasant day, LovelyClapperCountry. :-D
Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 0

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:47 am

kurtij wrote:
NEVADA OR CONNECTICUT FOR UNITED STATES SUPRANATIONAL


I also like Texas and Illinois. But yeah, Nevada would be a frontrunner.

American pageantry has really embraced diversity this year.

Universe


Earth


International


If the theme continues, than we could also be looking at:

New Jersey


Georgia


Wisconsin


kurtij wrote:
PHILIPPINES


Girl is such a strong contender. :hx



She's everything a modern Queen should be.
Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 1

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby LovelyClapperCountry » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:37 pm

IanC062 wrote:
LovelyClapperCountry wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
LovelyClapperCountry wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
LovelyClapperCountry wrote:Time to replace the reigning, very plain winner. This year should be exciting! =c3


The reigning queen is not plain. She is very beautiful and personable.

Please, don't come to this thread if you're going to be insulting/misogynistic/racist.
I don't want that here.

Go to one of the other threads that are specifically designed to degrade Puerto Ricans.
It must be hard to have had nothing better to do since 2016.


This is a forum and that’s my opinion. I say exactly what my thoughts are and no one can dictate to me what to say. I praise when I find something to praise and criticize when I’m very unimpressed.

I find her plain. Very plain. In fact the plainest among all recent winners. And I did NOT judge her character nor her reign, which could be great for all I know (good for everyone if she’s actually a good person and is having a fruitful reign).

Who mentioned anything about that colony?


No - one is denying you an opinion.
You came to a thread that I have created and put a lot of hardwork and time into, commented and I responded. It's called dialogue.

The problem with your ''opinion'', if you want to call it that, is that it is based on nothing but bigotry.
You don't think Valeria Vasquez is plain, which is objectively refutable. You simply don't like her because she is Puerto Rican. You don't like her for the same reason many of your compatriots don't like her.

Because Stephanie Del Valle beat Catriona Gray in 2016. That's the only reason you think she is ''plain''.

As I said above, if you are going to bring negativity to my thread, you're not welcome. I will fight with you every time you do.
This thread is to support women, not to be a racist fool.



(1) You started this argument. I simply posted my opinion, which is THE POINT of a discussion forum. Obviously you don’t know what a FORUM is for. It is for the exchange of ideas, NOT for “supporting women” or some other cliched or pageant-patty purpose you think it’s supposed to be for, no matter how noble it may sound.

(2) Do you realize how STUPID you sound? You cannot fight with me about MY opinion. That’s how I see things. I see someone as plain, that’s MY reality. There is NO SUCH THING as an objective opinion that you can refute, moron. Did you even graduate from high school?

(3) You’re reading TOO MUCH into what I posted. You cannot bash me based on what YOU SUSPECT is my motive. If you want to bash me and make a sweeping generalization of me, SHOW PROOF and quote my comment where I supposedly specifically mocked Valeria because she’s Puerto Rican. Just because I don’t like a specific overrated Puerto Rican Miss Universe candidate or an ADMIN-pretending-to-be-a-Puerto-Rican-FLOPPING-pageant-expert does not mean I hate all Puerto Rican women. My adopted sister has Puerto Rican blood, with real Puerto Rican lineage — unlike some FILIPINO ADMIN-pretending-to-be-a-Puerto-Rican-FLOPPING-pageant-expert to whom all provocations of a fight are all a game, which in turn, need to be treated as a game as well.

(4) You’re accusing me of being misogynistic. SHOW PROOF in any of my statements that I’m being misogynistic toward any woman, Valeria in particular.

(5) You’re accusing me of being racist. SHOW PROOF in any of my statements that I’m being racist toward Valeria because she’s Puerto Rican. I’ll repeat my statement, if your slow brain has already forgotten: she’s plain, among the plainest Supranational winners in recent history. Tell me EXACTLY where the racist part of what I said is.

(6) WHO are my compatriots? Define compatriots. SHOW PROOF that I am someone’s “compatriot” in this forum. If you think I’m posting from the Philippines, SHOW PROOF. I give you full consent to post my IP address and location.

Unless you can back up any of your statements, don’t argue with me. You’ve more than demonstrated your stupidity and absence of a brain, and you’re making yourself look worse by making sweeping judgments about me based on your PERCEPTION rather than on fact. It’s not working, dear.

Grow a brain first.
[-X


:%)) :%)) :%))

This is no fun for me, as you're intellectually inferior to myself and responding under bad faith, but like all petulant children, I have to put you in your box.

So...

1. You posted your "opinion". I responded. No one stopped you from having a say. I just called it out for what it is. Freedom of speech is not the right to say whatever you want with no repercussions. Quite the opposite, in fact.

There are any number of threads made by idiots in this forum. You're welcome to frequent those. In fact, they would be your natural territory.
I'm sure you'll remember your presence:

HERE - http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1737229&p=7830830#p7830830
HERE - http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1672810&p=7710002#p7710002
HERE - http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1673322&p=7709984#p7709984
HERE - http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1365698&p=7619307#p7619307

I'm sure you'll see the common themes on all of these threads and your consistency on them.

However, you're not welcome to spew your foolery here. As I said above, I will not tolerate it.

2. I've really touched a nerve, haven't I ?

Opinions can be refuted all the time, actually. Facts, however, are absolute. For instance, ''Puerto Ricans have a low IQ'' is an opinion that you hold. It is easily refutable.

You are an ignoramus and a racist. That's an opinion I hold. It is also a fact. Understand ?

I think you need to answer your own question. I have an undergraduate degree and a post graduate degree to my name.
One can only assume what you have. So far, I'm not thoroughly impressed.

3. I know your kind. You've crept out of the gutters since 2016 and still have not gone back.

You are right on one thing, however. I made an assumption as to why you thought Valeria Vasquez was plain. Fortunately, as is so often right, my suspicions were correct. See 1. above.

As for you having an adopted sister of Puerto Rican descent. That is either one of two things:

A. A lie ( I really hope it is a lie in light of your attitude. )

B. A disheartening look into how racism can often be close to home. Does your adopted sister know how you refer to people of the same lineage as herself ? Poor girl.

4. See 1. above.

5. See 1. above.

6. I'm not going to invade your privacy like that. As we all know, one doesn't have to be residence in a nation to be from that nation. You could be making these comments from Timbuktu. It doesn't change the fact that we both know where you are from and why you are making these disparaging remarks to Valeria and other ladies from her ''colony'', sorry, I mean nation.

Luckily, I know that your are not representative of all your people. I'm sure Pia and Catriona would be ashamed of you and some of the other members of this forum.

Now, if you put some Aloe Vera on those burns, it may help with pain relief.
You are welcome to continue this fight, but I think we can both agree it is embarrassing for you and a waste of time for me.

As I said, if you are going to be a fool, you are not welcome here. However, if you want to be objective, fair and worthy of other people's time, you can comment again. If not, I'm sure you can find another gutter, posing as a thread, to crawl into on this forum. As shown in 1., you're aware of where they are.

Have a pleasant day, LovelyClapperCountry. :-D


BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

Dear Mr. Moron:

I have very few posts here (just over 200) and you CAN’T cite a SINGLE post of mine where I was being racist or misogynistic towards Valeria — or anyone, for that matter.

You conveniently accuse me of being racist and misogynistic for the simple reason you think I’m Filipino and are lumping me with all these “compatriots.” Now, who’s being racist?

I wrote a two-sentence comment and you go into your litany of accusations, making sweeping generalizations about me based on what you THEORIZE to be my motive, NOT based on what I’ve actually said. I dare you again, SHOW PROOF that I have been racist and misogynistic toward Valeria. You make a serious accusation against me, and using SPECULATION as your basis doesn’t hold up in any setting where rational thinking is demanded.

You’re full of sh*t, making statements you can’t support, and you think you can get away with it by declaring you have some level of intellectual superiority, especially over me (ha ha!) and wishing me “a pleasant day?” Ha, you started this. Now, you’re COPPING OUT? Ha ha ha ha ha!

NO, feel free to continue this conversation!

You can hurl the longest diatribe at me, but none of what you say makes you look better than the bigoted intellectual amoeba you’ve revealed yourself to be in this argument that you started.

Again, grow a brain before you think of engaging with me, moron.


Oh, and again, Valeria is the PLAINEST Supranational winner in recent history. She’s going to replaced soon, making this year’s search more exciting than ever! =c3 =c3 =c3
LovelyClapperCountry
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:09 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 504
Real Life Name/Nick: Sushi
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Celebrity
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Bollywooding
Message: The essence of a woman... is world peace! Ha ha ha ha ha!

  • 1

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby Supra Boost » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:36 pm

UKRAINE

The casting is coming soon.




KENYA

One finalist of Beauty of Africa Kenya 2019 will be sent to Miss Supranational 2019.




PARAGUAY

Finalists have been chosen.




BRAZIL

Fresh beauty of Miss Supranational Goias - Elisandra Sucupira - one of contestants of Miss Supranational Brazil 2019.

Supra Boost
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 7:53 am
Location: Sky Stage
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 48
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: DJ
Hobbies/Interests: Asian Idol Boy Bands, Music, Anime, Manga, Game...
Message: Drink a cup of coffee, Listen to instrumental music & Enjoy the beautiful life !

  • 0

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:36 pm

Image

Japan's national final is on the 25th August.
Let's have a look at the stunning headshots for the contestants. I think I would prefer them in colour but the black/white contrast is interesting.


























Follow the link in the 'Upcoming Nationals' post to follow Xamurai's fantastic coverage !
Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 0

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:43 am

Image

Official swimsuit photographs of our American contestants. I don't know about you, but if the U.S gets this right, we could have our first American Supra Queen.



The next Queen will be crowned today.
Livestream on Facebook. I'l be asleep but enjoy ! :%))
Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 0

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:13 am

Image

She has been crowned !

The United States of America has chosen Miss Wisconsin as Miss Supranational U.S.A 2019. From a clapper at Miss U.S.A 2018 to a 'Big 5' contestant at another pageant. #BlackGirlMagic is truly alive in 2019.


Image

Welcome to the Supra family, Regina Gray !
Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 0

Re: ★♚ Official Coverage | Road to Miss Supranational 2019 ♚

Postby IanC062 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:32 am

Image

In light of an official lack of confirmation and no updates on her home page, I have decided to remove Ramatu Wurie as the official representative for Sierra Leone.

I first included her after seeing updates on IG, from what seemed like a legitimate page, but I have concluded that this may not be so.

The space will be left black for this ebony goddess, or any other beauties, to take her place. Hopefully we will see more, not less, Africans, on the Supra stage in December.
Image
Image
Image
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4762
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 4809
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Supranational

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Zinned2015

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology