MISSOSOLOGY UNIVERSE 2013 POST-CORONATION THREAD

Other Missosology-sanctioned games and competitions are welcome in this section.

MISSOSOLOGY UNIVERSE 2013 POST-CORONATION THREAD

Postby kiddolovesit » Fri May 31, 2013 5:47 pm

BEHIND THE SCENES - Missosology Universe 2013

It's only a matter of hours and we'll be crowning the first ever Missosology Universe 2013 but for now let's take a breather and see how it all started. I'm Kiddo and welcome to Behind the Scenes - Missosology Universe 2013.

Who knew that a fleeting wild idea would turn into a massive success? Such is the story of Missosology Universe 2013. Inspired by the Misso Catwalk Queen, I remember suggesting to Xamurai that a true online pageant be created for Missosology members who want to realize their dream of being a beauty queen. Since there are no Big 5 pageants for the time being, Xamurai gave the green light. Together we worked to plan the whole dynamics of the pageant and chose the people who would be part of the Missosology Universe 2013 team. Let's get to know the rest of the team and their insights about the pageant:

Xamurai

Without his support, Missosology Universe would not get off the ground. I got a chance to have a quick chat with the hardworking admin and my co-organizer regarding the pageant:

1. We're actually only hours away from crowning the first ever Missosology Universe 2013, any thoughts about the final event?

Our final show will surely be amazing! The team had given their best effort for this. We initially did this for fun, but we all saw how a lot of people have taken this road seriously. We promise not to disappoint them regardless of the outcome.

2. Any favorites? Who do you think will win?

I do have my personal favorite. I cannot say that I don't have one. That would be a total lie. Israel is so adorable and for a pageant follower like me, I consider her as a breath of fresh air. She makes me laugh all the time. But, I think Korea is going to win it all. She has lots of fans and she was always punctual in submitting her pictures and videos. I will be happy, though, with anyone winning the crown. They all deserve it!

3. Due to the success of the Missosology Universe 2013, shall we expect a 2014 edition?

Why not? We have lots of beautiful members and non-members who may want to join next year. So, I am not closing the doors for more possibilities. But if you personally ask me, I want to keep the whole team intact! Everyone has been wonderful - from the director, graphic artists, to the producer and commentators! I absolutely adore everyone's effort.

Yuffie

I remembered Yuffie as the hardworking lady who painstakingly made all 50 gifs for the Bb. Pilipinas Gold 2013 candidates. She was a great addition to the team as Director. She crafted the videos and being crazy about all things Japanese, she totally embraced Japan as the host country.

1. How does it feel to be the director of Missosology Universe 2013? What does it feel like to handle a successful event like this?

Of course I'm very happy. Honestly I didn't really care much about how this online pageant is gonna do until Xamurai asked me to direct the videos. I had a week to edit the videos and seriously I watched both the finished SS and EG videos for more than 10 times to make sure I've done it the way I want it to be. And I'm really happy with how the videos went. I am so flattered to be a part of this.

2. Anything to share about the big event tomorrow?

Well I'm excited for tomorrow. Like who's not? LOL But really good luck to all the candidates and congratulations for all those behind this successful event... Xamurai, Kiddolovesit, Kelly Priestly, AngHaraya, ah who else? And of course to our overwhelming esteemed board of judges who have established names in the field of pageantry. It's an honor to direct the videos for them and to all interested parties as well. Also to all the 20 candidates, their handlers and supporters, and to the silent followers of this online pageant as well.

3. Who do you think will win? Do you already have a favorite?

I actually have 3 personal bets for the crown... Indonesia, Philippines, and Costa Rica. But if I were to base the winner in the final Q&A, it's a toss up for me between Korea and Indonesia.

Kelly

Kelly has been a wonderful addition to the team. She gave fabulous commentaries and her reviews of the performances of the girls in both Swimsuit and Evening Gown Competition were spot-on.

1. We're actually only hours away from crowning the first ever Missosology Universe 2013, any thoughts about the final event?

The event was an amazing concept, love the girl and the effort put in by Xamaurai, Kiddo and Yuffie. I wish it did nit have to come to an end and whoever wins tomorrow her life in Misso will certainly change forever.

2. Tell us how you came to be the commentator for the swimsuit and evening gown competition.

I loved the concept and I approached Xamurai to be a part of it. Color Commentary is my forte and I tried to do my best to make the show a standout.

3. Any favorites? Who do u think will win?

This is really tough. All these girls are so poised, graceful , charming and down to earth anybody can win. Korea is like my best friend forever, Indonesia I am love with this girl, RI is stunning to the core and is my new found best friend, Costa Rica is like hidden diamond she is the find of this pageant and Israel the sweetest girl who you want take home. I was outside the hotel lobby and there were thousands of fans chanting Korea nd Indonesia there will be a tough fight tomorrow.

Last edited by kiddolovesit on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
kiddolovesit
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Kiddo
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1913
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, blogging

Re: Behind the Scenes - Missosology Universe 2013

Postby kiddolovesit » Fri May 31, 2013 5:48 pm

THE MISSOSOLOGY UNIVERSE 2013 BOARD OF JUDGES

Our Board of Judges took time out of their hectic schedules to carefully assess the performance of the delegates. Hats off to them for a job well done! =D>
Last edited by kiddolovesit on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
kiddolovesit

The official rules and regulations of Missosology Universe 2013

The Missosology Universe 2013 Prize Package

Last edited by kiddolovesit on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
kiddolovesit

I managed to chat with several missosologists who are vocal in their support for their favorite candidates.

AngHaraya

He was the first to assist the Missosology Universe team by designing the header that you see in the threads.

1. We're already hours away from crowning the first ever Missosology Universe. Any thoughts on this?

Mixed feelings. I feel a bit sad that the online pageant is coming to a close. For weeks, this has served as a source of entertainment for me and the rest of the Missosology members and a venue for pageant wannabes to fulfill their dreams. But I'm excited to know who will be named the first ever Missosology Universe.

2. Do u see a future joint project between Missosology Universe and Missosology Dress Me Up?

I do. Maybe in the future we can have a tag team of Misso Universe contestant and a Misso Dress Me Up designer where the contestant will wear the gown designed by the designer. That is if the Dress Me Up project moves to the next level involving actual sewing.

3. As a resident Pageant Expert, WHo do you think will win? DO you already have a favorite?

I'm placing my money on Miss Indonesia. She's the complete package! Her greatest advantage is her catwalk skills that can rival those of international beauty pageant contestants. Misses Philippines and Reunion Islands are good alternates, too.

Nick28

You may remember him as the most recent winner of the Missosology Quiz. It turns out he was Miss Germany's handler, too.

1. Congratulations for winning the Missosology Quiz. We see that you were also responsible for Miss Germany's participation in Missosology Universe 2013. How was it like supporting a delegate to an online pageant like this.

First of all, I would like to extend my gratitude to all the people who supported me in my journey especially to Sir Kiddolovesit, Sir Stephen, and the Earth-lings Club. It’s a brilliant experience to be part of the contest. I had learned a lot of new significant pageant facts. It was an absolutely remarkable experience to be the pageant handler of Miss Germany. She’s a beautiful woman inside and out. It’s totally amazing to support a delegate in this online pageant. It’s very rewarding.

2. Have you already voted? who did you vote for?

I believethat everyone is already a winner in her own ways. What matters most in this competition is the friendship that each contestant has established among themselves. I am so thrilled to know that there will be someone tomorrow who will finally achieve her dream just like what happened to me last Monday. Always remember! Failures are not those who dared their dreams yet they failed, but those who failed to dare their dreams. I wish you all the best! Good luck to all the delegates!

karissa

This beauty might have given a tough time to our Top 5 had she joined. Next year perhaps?

1. We almost thought you'd join the pageant. what happened?

Yes,but then my schedule was full. I had my final exams and all stress was on me. That's why i thought its bet to not join.
I am somehow jealous of those who joined the competition,they seemed to have so much fun and they supported each others a lot too.

2. Do you see yourself joining next year?

Yes it could be a possibility.

3. Your message to your friends who are in the top 6:

I love you guys so much and wishing you the best!
you guys have huge potentials and your performance was much better than many beauty queens!
So proud of you!
Last edited by kiddolovesit on Fri May 31, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiddolovesit

Postby DEMIGOD* » Fri May 31, 2013 5:53 pm

=D> =D> =D>
DEMIGOD*
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Gerent
Date of Birth: 30 Jan 1916
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Part Human - Part GOD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: collecting paper bill from different countries
Message: Don't dare to play with me... I'm a terrible GAME MASTER!

Postby kiddolovesit » Fri May 31, 2013 7:29 pm

[youtube]2Szats3X3e4[/youtube]

The Girls

The pioneer batch of Missosology Universe will always be remembered, especially if they are as vibrant as these 20 ladies!

From countless screenings, photo viewings, we now present to you our Top 5 Finalists, all hoping to become Missosology Universe 2013

1. How are u feeling that you're in the top 6 and is in contention for the crown?

Reunion Island:
I'm really happy!!!! All the contestants are gorgeous and I wasn't sure till the end if I could be in the top 6. Now that I'm in, I think I'm really lucky. Thanks you to the judges who believe in me.

Costa Rica:
I never thought that I would be a part of the top 6. There are so many amazing girls in the competition and I will not be disappointed if I wouldn't be the winner 'cause now, I'm feeling that all of us are already winners in our hearts and in the hearts of the people who have been supporting the Misso Universe....

Indonesia:
At this point, my happiness is unmeasurable. Being part of top 6 is a great honor from a number of candidayes i feel proud to reach this far.

Korea:
To be in the top 6 with my friends feels amazing and nerve-wracking at the same time. I do want to win, but if the crown is not destined to be mine tomorrow night, I will accept it wholeheartedly knowing that a dear friend will wear it instead. No complains on my end . I'm just happy I got this far and was able to build strong bonds with my fellow candidates and my loving supporters.

Israel:
This answer might really sound cliche to all of you, I didn't really expect to be in the Top 6. In my mind, based from the 9, 5 ladies are already sealed in the Top 6 (and I was right, it was pretty obvious though lol) and the remaining three has to battle it out for the final spot so I am really happy that I was that lucky girl.

2. Do you think you gave a great answer to the final question?

Reunion Island:
I don't know if my answer is great or not. I'm just sure that this answer is true to my convictions. I didn't play and answer like if I were in "real life".

Costa Rica:
I'm very happy with my answer, I know that it is not the best but it is from the bottom of my heart

Indonesia:
It may not be the greatest delivery but i think i gave an honest response true to what i feel inside upon recieving the question

Korea:
do believe I gave a great answer to the final question but so did the other candidates.

Israel:
Yes, I did. I was the only one who completely said "NO" to reading Missosology. lol

3. Any final preparations before the big event?

Reunion Island:
To end this competition on a funny note, I crafted a Reunion Island scarf. I want to show everyone how much I'm happy and how much I appreciate this contest and Missosology in general.

Costa Rica:
Nothing, I'm just so overwhelmed by the fact that I'm a part of the top 6 and I'm looking forward on who's gonna be the winner.

Indonesia:
Nothing really fancy I just make sure i have a clear throat tomorrow so i could scream out loud in extreme hapiness for whoever wins the crown hahaha and also i bought alot of snacks for the after party im sute my fellow candidates have been craving for comfort food after long dieting for this competition haha

Korea
Nothing much, just thinking of giving birth to a thread dedicated to all my friends and supporters because I think they deserve it. Without their support, I am nothing.

Israel:
Prayers, and my wardrobe change for the EG

4.Your message to your supporters:

Reunion Island:
First of all, THANK YOU!!!!! I'm blessed to be supported by so much people here. Even in "real life" I made a new friend, someone who encouraged me to submit my final video when I was ill. I made a lot of friends. I learn to appreciate me more even if I have a inferiority complex. Thank you for everything!

Costa Rica:
I am thanking you all so much from the very bottom of my heart for supporting me. And to my sisters, Markita, Miss Understood, Jaishee and Shizuma, I'm hoping that we all still remain friends even after this competition, I love you all so much!

Indonesia:
From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much.
I never had this much appreciation from people in my life
You became a part of my journey and i hope i make you proud, win or lose
I love you and God bless you all

Korea:
You all have showered me with support all throughout this competition especially in times when my confidence was dwindling, I couldn't ask for anything more. You guys are the best and I love you!

Israel:
[i]
I don't have a wide-ranged fan base just like the other 4, but I am grateful with the few people who supported me and to those who appreciated my capabilities. You guys made me feel like the winner of this pageant, Thank you so much!

Congratulations ladies!

See you later at 7 PM Manila time as we crown the first ever Missosology Universe 2013 :!! :!!
Last edited by kiddolovesit on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
kiddolovesit

Postby Islander1 » Fri May 31, 2013 7:47 pm

Congratulations and good luck to all the candidates!!! Especially Reunion Island! I'll be there to watch the coronation. :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.

Postby kiddolovesit » Fri May 31, 2013 8:26 pm

Islander1 wrote:
Congratulations and good luck to all the candidates!!! Especially Reunion Island! I'll be there to watch the coronation. :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

All of them are great. It's just a matter of who the judges loved the most. :=p
kiddolovesit

Postby kiddolovesit » Fri May 31, 2013 8:27 pm

DEMIGOD* wrote:
=D> =D> =D>

See you later during the crowning of the new queen. :=p
kiddolovesit

Re: THE MISSOSOLOGY UNIVERSE 2013 PRIMER

Postby DEMIGOD* » Fri May 31, 2013 8:44 pm

1. How are u feeling that you're in the top 6 and is in contention for the crown?

Korea:
To be in the top 6 with my friends feels amazing and nerve-wracking at the same time. I do want to win, but if the crown is not destined to be mine tomorrow night, I will accept it wholeheartedly knowing that a dear friend will wear it instead. No complains on my end . I'm just happy I got this far and was able to build strong bonds with my fellow candidates and my loving supporters.

Israel:

pareho po ang sagot nila sa unang question. :)>-
DEMIGOD*

Postby kiddolovesit » Fri May 31, 2013 9:27 pm

DEMIGOD* wrote:

Korea:

Israel:

thank you. :-*
kiddolovesit

Postby jewelle » Fri May 31, 2013 9:57 pm

im going to watch the coronation night.... exciting!
jewelle
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: jewelle
Date of Birth: 10 May 1985
Profession: Tourist Spot
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: singing/dancing

Postby markita » Fri May 31, 2013 10:07 pm

:%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx
i loved reading everyone's interview...this is soo cool. >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
markita

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

Postby derven.derven » Fri May 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Kudos most especially to those heads who have worked behind the spotlight! AND THE WINNER IS.......................(drum rolling) =;)) :%)) =;)) :%)) =D> :7 :=p
Last edited by derven.derven on Fri May 31, 2013 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
derven.derven
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: nemeyn
Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1934
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: strenger
Hobbies/Interests: digginfoe

Postby kiddolovesit » Fri May 31, 2013 10:52 pm

jewelle wrote:im going to watch the coronation night.... exciting!

I hope u could join next year. Karissa's said she might, too. :=p
kiddolovesit

Postby Miss Understood » Fri May 31, 2013 10:53 pm

Aawwww.....
Kudos to all of you guys whos behind this amazing contest! Xamurai, kiddolovesit, yuffie, angharaya, kelly priestly
I must say its a huge access.!
Your profesionalism, passion, dedication and hardwork is a class act!
God bless you all and thank you very much for this memorable experience =D> =c3
(So emotional while typing this...heheh) :%((
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Miss Understood
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mitch
Date of Birth: 04 Dec 1987
Profession: Interior designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: interior design, fashion design, beauty pageants

Postby kiddolovesit » Fri May 31, 2013 10:55 pm

derven.derven wrote:Kudos most especially to those heads who have worked behind the spotlight! AND THE WINNER IS.......................(drum rolling) =;)) :%)) =;)) :%)) =D> :7 :=p

Don't miss it. 7 PM Manila time. :=p
kiddolovesit

Postby derven.derven » Fri May 31, 2013 10:59 pm

kiddolovesit wrote:
derven.derven wrote:Kudos most especially to those heads who have worked behind the spotlight! AND THE WINNER IS.......................(drum rolling) =;)) :%)) =;)) :%)) =D> :7 :=p

Lol. I will miss it. I will just watch the taped or re-broadcast later. I am just being honest. =;)) :%)) =;)) For sure, I am still sleeping so tight then. Very good job Kiddo, Xamu, Yuffie, AngHaraya and oh sorry I forgot the other usernames. =;)) :%)) =;)) :-* >:D<
derven.derven

Postby DEMIGOD* » Fri May 31, 2013 11:13 pm

kiddolovesit wrote:
DEMIGOD* wrote:

Korea:

Israel:

ako nga dapat mag-thank you eh. :-* ;,)

thank you... :-*
DEMIGOD*

Postby Jaishee » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:10 am

Even though this is a virtual pageant, I can really feel the bond we have to each other as candidates. Thank you so much for Missosology Universe who taught no to hide myself anymore! To all people behind this, kudos to you! To my girls, I salute and love you because you are great in your own way! And to all who supported and appreciated me, I love you! :-* :-* :-*

See you at the Coronation night :!!
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby kiddolovesit » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:11 am

DEMIGOD* wrote:
kiddolovesit wrote:
DEMIGOD* wrote:

Korea:

Israel:

ako nga dapat mag-thank you eh. :-* ;,)

thank you... :-*

welcome :">
kiddolovesit

Postby kiddolovesit » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:13 am

Miss Understood wrote:Aawwww.....
Kudos to all of you guys whos behind this amazing contest! Xamurai, kiddolovesit, yuffie, angharaya, kelly priestly
I must say its a huge access.!
Your profesionalism, passion, dedication and hardwork is a class act!
God bless you all and thank you very much for this memorable experience =D> =c3
(So emotional while typing this...heheh) :%((

You're welcome dear. Thanks for being great competitors. Your batch has set the bar high for this contest. :=p :=p
kiddolovesit

Postby kiddolovesit » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:14 am

derven.derven wrote:
kiddolovesit wrote:

Lol. I will miss it. I will just watch the taped or re-broadcast later. I am just being honest. =;)) :%)) =;)) For sure, I am still sleeping so tight then. Very good job Kiddo, Xamu, Yuffie, AngHaraya and oh sorry I forgot the other usernames. =;)) :%)) =;)) :-* >:D<

Well without all of your support, this would;ve flopped. Thanks for making the event a success. :=p :=p
kiddolovesit

Postby derven.derven » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:25 am

kiddolovesit wrote:
derven.derven wrote:
kiddolovesit wrote:

Well without all of your support, this would;ve flopped. Thanks for making the event a success. :=p :=p

:=p :-D >:D< Welcome
derven.derven

Postby Shaiapouf » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:06 am

a bit teary-eyed here, seriously. I have never been this emotional to something for quite sometime now... :%(( :%((
I'll miss these guys, especially my ladies.... :%(( :%((
Shaiapouf

Date of Birth: 07 Jan 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: asdfghj
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: asdfgh

Postby nAsZz » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:00 am

Time flies like the wings of the morning. It seems only yesterday when Stephen announced the start of this pageant. And all of a sudden, this time has come for us to witness the crowning of the very first Miss Misso Universe!!! =c3 =c3 =c3

Congrazzles ladies! Reaching this far is already a feat. :=p Misses Costa Rica, Indonesia, Israel, Korea and Reunion Island, savor the very last moments because a few hours from now, one life will change forever!!!

>=p >=p >=p

To Stephen, Kiddo, Yuffie and Kelly, and to everyone who made this momentous event possible, kudos for a job well done! We know your efforts arent really paid (literally), but I know you did this all for the love of Missosology and its followers!

:7 :7 :7

Where can I purchase front row/ vip tickets? I heard its almost sold out! =O/

:-D :-D :-D
Last edited by nAsZz on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
nAsZz
TROOPERS are COOL people.
TROOPERS are COOL people.

Real Life Name/Nick: NJ
Date of Birth: 11 Mar 1990
Profession: Digital Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Digital Media and Arts

Postby Shizuma974 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:31 am

Islander1 wrote:

Thank you dear friend, that's so sweet of you to support me till the end. :hx :hx :hx :-* :-* :-*

I'm also a bit sad that this is the end. I will never forget this and all my new friends!
Thank you Xamurai, Kiddo, Yuffie ans Kelly for your amazing job. This event is a huge success thanks to you! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
I hope I'll be here for the coronation. It will be 3 PM in RI and the saturday is a day that I spend with my daughter. I will probably be late. Sorry. :%((

Congratulations to whoever will be crowned the first Missosology Universe! <:-P
Shizuma974
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 12 May 1986
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: Japanese culture
1st RU Missosology Quiz 2013
4th RU Missosology Universe 2013

Postby kiddolovesit » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:38 am

Shizuma974 wrote:
Islander1 wrote:

Thank you dear friend, that's so sweet of you to support me till the end. :hx :hx :hx :-* :-* :-*

I'm also a bit sad that this is the end. I will never forget this and all my new friends!
Thank you Xamurai, Kiddo, Yuffie ans Kelly for your amazing job. This event is a huge success thanks to you! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
I hope I'll be here for the coronation. It will be 3 PM in RI and the saturday is a day that I spend with my daughter. I will probably be late. Sorry. :%((

Congratulations to whoever will be crowned the first Missosology Universe! <:-P

No harm done. Enjoy your day with your 'lil girl. :hx
kiddolovesit

Postby Blade » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:01 am

The end is near, as well as the new beginning. I just want to congratulate everyone who made it this far. No matter what happens tonight, all of you will always be amazing and you know that you did your best and it was worth it! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

I had fun keeping in track of this wonderful contest. Hopefully, I will still be here next year, so I can see new and gorgeous candidates for the second year of Miss Universe.

Good luck to all of you, and bring a grandiose show tonight!

>=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
Blade
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Blade
Date of Birth: 19 May 1993
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Freelancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Writing, Net Surfing, Watching Movies

Postby Yuffie » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:35 am

I must say, it's been an amazing journey not just for the candidates but for me as well. From the organizers to the candidates, their supporters and handlers, we're so intact! I can't believe this online pageant would be this successful.

I would like to thank all those people involved in this pageant. If it weren't for ya guys this wouldn't be a massive hit. :7

And of course good luck to all the Top 5 candidates, Costa Rica, Indonesia, Israel, Korea and Reunion Island. Whatever placement ya might get tonight, reaching the Top 5 is a feat already so be proud guys!

=c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3
Yuffie
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: ユフィ
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 2044
Profession: Geek Goddess
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: video games, beauty pageants, women's volleyball
Message: Hone both your mind and character. Seek both knowledge and wisdom.

Next

Return to Other Games and Contests