MEGAN YOUNG | QUEEN OF THE DECADE

Other Missosology-sanctioned games and competitions are welcome in this section.

Re: GAME: QUEEN OF THE DECADE

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 2:09 am

SENYORA GAGA
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Postby mrgary » Fri May 22, 2020 2:59 am

Done voting. Thank you, Senyora Gaga! ;-)

My favourites are as follows:

Miss Universe: Catriona Gray
Miss World: Megan Young, Vanessa Ponce
Miss International: Edymar Martinez
Miss Earth: Tereza Fajksová
Miss Supranational: Mutya Datul

My Queen Of The Decade: Catriona Gray

Why? It is because no one could ever beat the preparation, mental fortitude and consistency of this gal since the time of her signing for Binibining Pilipinas candidacy at the BPCI office in January 2018. She was always "Miss Universe ready" everytime there was a pageant sponsor activity, whether it was an Ever Bilena show, a Jag Jeans fashion show, a Binibini motorcade, a national costume showdown, or the coronation night. The same thing happened when she went to Bangkok to compete. She just proved to everybody that she was the alpha female of them all!
mrgary
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

Postby MissSimUniverse » Fri May 22, 2020 8:44 am

I have to say that this Yes / No round was very hard just for what TheDuchess said, I gave a NO to some girls who actually deserved their win but I had to give a NO to someone and, even though I think their winning was fair, I think maybe there were better options... I know in this game it's gonna be really hard for my girl Mireia to advance to next round, I already made my peace with it and won't rant if she's eliminated :%)) she's not my favorite spanish queen, by the way. My favorite Miss Spain World is Elena Ibarbia (Top 6 Miss World 2013), that girl was fantastic!!!

If I had to choose my favorites per pageant:

Miss Universe: Ximena Navarrete, Iris Mitteneare (my number one favorite) and Olivia Culpo (I'm a fan, I know she won't get through but I think her personality is just amazing and her after-Miss Universe career is so good that she deserves some recognition). Although I also love Leila, Pia & Demi.

Miss World: Rolene Strauss is my number one here (and second overall), Megan Young & my sentimental Mireia, although probably she won't get through. I used to like Ivian when she was crowned but damn! she destroyed her face and can't see her the way I used to... still voted yes for her because she won fair and square.

Miss International: Fernanda Cornejo, Edymar Martinez & Sireethorn Leeaaramwat although I also like Elizabeth, Kevin and Kylie. I don't get the hype with Mariem, that girl looks soooo plastic, nothing fresh and natural, very not-Miss International, I can't understand how she won.

Miss Earth: Nicole Faria & Tereza Fajksova are my TOP 2, I can't decide who's better. Both are great and won fair and square. I remember I followed the Miss Czech when Tereza took part and she was my favorite to win, if she would have go to Miss Universe she would have done great too

Miss Supranational: I don't really follow this pageant, I admit it. Although Stefania Stegman and Mutya Datul are my favorites here. They are greaaaat! I also like Karina Pinilla and Anntonia Porsild.

When will we know the results of this round, SENYORA?

The 5th Miss Missosology Competition is back!
Who will take Amanda Dudamel's crown?
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing

Postby pippo93 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:06 am

I'M WORRIED ABOUT OLIVIA CULPO DESTINY.
I REMEMBER I WAS ONE OF THE ONY TWO USERS ON
MISSO WHO PREDICTED HER WIN AT MISS USA, AND IN MY MU2012 FINAL PREDICTION SHE WAS MY 2nd CHOICE AFTER MELINDA BAM.

I KNOW SHE HADN'T THE BEST PERFORMANCE (EXPECIALLY COMPARED IT WITH HER MISS USA STINT) BUT HER PERSONALITY, FACE, AND SUCCESS REALLY STOOD OUT FROM THE REST.
SHE AND PIA ARE THE ONLY 2 WINNERS THAT ARE (LITTLE) KNOWED IN ITALY.
I WILL BE SAD IF SHE WILL BE ELIMINATED IN THE 1st ROUND. BUT I KNOW THAT THIS IS REALLY POSSIBLE :%((
pippo93
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Profession: Medical Doctor, Resident in Nephrology
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 9:16 am

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 9:19 am

MissSimUniverse wrote:I have to say that this Yes / No round was very hard just for what TheDuchess said, I gave a NO to some girls who actually deserved their win but I had to give a NO to someone and, even though I think their winning was fair, I think maybe there were better options... I know in this game it's gonna be really hard for my girl Mireia to advance to next round, I already made my peace with it and won't rant if she's eliminated :%)) she's not my favorite spanish queen, by the way. My favorite Miss Spain World is Elena Ibarbia (Top 6 Miss World 2013), that girl was fantastic!!!

Miss Universe: Ximena Navarrete, Iris Mitteneare (my number one favorite) and Olivia Culpo (I'm a fan, I know she won't get through but I think her personality is just amazing and her after-Miss Universe career is so good that she deserves some recognition). Although I also love Leila, Pia & Demi.

Miss World: Rolene Strauss is my number one here (and second overall), Megan Young & my sentimental Mireia, although probably she won't get through. I used to like Ivian when she was crowned but damn! she destroyed her face and can't see her the way I used to... still voted yes for her because she won fair and square.

Miss International: Fernanda Cornejo, Edymar Martinez & Sireethorn Leeaaramwat although I also like Elizabeth, Kevin and Kylie. I don't get the hype with Mariem, that girl looks soooo plastic, nothing fresh and natural, very not-Miss International, I can't understand how she won.

Miss Earth: Nicole Faria & Tereza Fajksova are my TOP 2, I can't decide who's better. Both are great and won fair and square. I remember I followed the Miss Czech when Tereza took part and she was my favorite to win, if she would have go to Miss Universe she would have done great too

Miss Supranational: I don't really follow this pageant, I admit it. Although Stefania Stegman and Mutya Datul are my favorites here. They are greaaaat! I also like Karina Pinilla and Anntonia Porsild.

On Battle of the Forgotten Beauties, we clashed opinions regarding Katarina. On the Battles of the Runner-up, we clashed opinions about Ahtisa and Patricia. Now, I'm with you with Mereia! I love her too, surprised by her win, but I remember that she's always on my favorites. And yes, voted her derserving.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 9:39 am

ImagespaImagespaImagespaImagespaImage

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 9:46 am

QUALIFYING ROUND:
IS SHE DESERVING?
RESULTS PART 1
WILL BE RELEASED SHORTLY.

GET BACK AT AROUND 1830H PHT (UTC +8:00)

SENYORA GAGA

Postby manoypoe » Fri May 22, 2020 9:54 am

SENYORA GAGA wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
MissSimUniverse wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
MY FAVES
UNIVERSE - Catriona, Paulina, Iris and Pia
- Catriona is the only complete package for me

WORLD - Megan, Vanessa, Rolene
- Megan leads the pack

INTERNATIONAL - Edymar, Mariem and Kylie

EARTH - Tereza, Nicole and Ponkan
(love them all of course. Most of Miss Earth Queens are great speakers. This set Miss Earth winners apart from other queens. )

SUPRANATIONAL - Mutya, Stephania

Do you love ALL Miss Earth's? Eve Karen Ibasco? Really?

In my opinion Miss International and Earth has the weakest set of winners

Yes, I love her eloquence, queenly and dignified aura. Whatever Karen may lack in physical beauty for some but she overly compensate it with her wit and superb communications skills. Until now, she is in demand public speaker and trainer which we can't say of other more beautiful Queens. Miss Earth started the trend of crowning not superbly beautiful but eloquent and intelligent Queens, they stood their ground despite the backlash from other fans and the rest is history as recently other older pageants are following the trend. :-* =D> =D>

Karen may not be the prettiest queen of the decade, but her performance in the final night was superb especially her Final Q&A Round. However, I voted No to her because I just think back then that Paweensuda who was only very unlucky not to know her hashtag must be Miss Earth 2017.

Karen did compete with the best girls. I do think that Miss Earth 2017 has the best delegates this decade.

2017 was indeed one of the strongest in Miss Earth. I was hoping for Faith and Fahsai to advance and win it all. Then there were Juliana, Nina and Ninoska. Just because I did not want Karen to win, it doesn't mean I wont give credit to where credit is due. When the other frontrunners started to fell down, Karen rose up to the occasion. Her final QnA can rival that of Catriona in Miss Universe in substance, spontaneity and confident delivery. Nina gave a strong performance and so Juliana but they could not obliterate the stronger performance of Karen.

During her reign, Karen won me over - she is indeed a true Earth Warrior. I can listen to her anytime of the day and I feel proud whenever she represents Miss Earth brand. Professional, queenly and very eloquent. Just like Katherine Espin, they are both the best spokesperson of Miss Earth Organization and most probably Miss Earth 2007 Jessica Trisko who is now very successful in academe. Many years after their reigns, Katherine and Karen are still involved in Miss Earth and Karen is very in demand guest speaker and trainer. Let us just set aside our biases and you will see the light. After all, just like in Miss Universe, Miss Earth judges their queens based on their performances on stage especially their wit and intelligence in final QnA.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby MissSimUniverse » Fri May 22, 2020 10:08 am

SENYORA GAGA wrote:
MissSimUniverse wrote:I have to say that this Yes / No round was very hard just for what TheDuchess said, I gave a NO to some girls who actually deserved their win but I had to give a NO to someone and, even though I think their winning was fair, I think maybe there were better options... I know in this game it's gonna be really hard for my girl Mireia to advance to next round, I already made my peace with it and won't rant if she's eliminated :%)) she's not my favorite spanish queen, by the way. My favorite Miss Spain World is Elena Ibarbia (Top 6 Miss World 2013), that girl was fantastic!!!

On Battle of the Forgotten Beauties, we clashed opinions regarding Katarina. On the Battles of the Runner-up, we clashed opinions about Ahtisa and Patricia. Now, I'm with you with Mereia! I love her too, surprised by her win, but I remember that she's always on my favorites. And yes, voted her derserving.

So good we finally agree on something! Hahahah Mireia's win came as a surprise to me too! I liked her during Miss World and when I saw pics of her she stood out in my opinion but she was in nobody's radar and no one gave a s*** about her so I just thought... ok, we have nothing to do... I didn't even watch the Final Show because I had other stuff going on in my life (too much work). I still repent of not watching it, the only time Spain won an international crown in so many years... maybe it won't happen again... Anyway, I think Mireia looked great on the final night and her victory, as much as surprising was deserving too

About Miss Earth and Karen... sorry manoypoe, I still don't see it hahahaha I mean, I respect your opinion but it's just that I can take that victory seriously. I agree 100% that crowning their own girls is not just a Miss Earth issue and Miss Universe & World have done it a loooot! I give you that, still I think there is no way that Karen would have survived a Swimsuit Round in any other beauty pageant (I'm talking about the first round once they got in the Top 16, when they're judged basically on their performance AND BEAUTY, and no brains at all). Still, I respect your oppinion and that u support her!

MissSimUniverse

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 10:31 am

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 10:32 am

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 11:02 am

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 11:03 am

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 11:08 am

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 11:10 am

HOW ARE THE RESULTS SO FAR?
ANY SURPRISES?
DID YOUR FAVORITE MADE IT ALREADY?

SENYORA GAGA

Postby pippo93 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:28 am

ACTUALLY NO SURPRISE >=p ALL THE MEGAFAVORITES ARE IN.
WAITING FOR THE NEXT GROUP IF THERE WILL BE SOME SPOILERS
pippo93

Postby MissSimUniverse » Fri May 22, 2020 11:29 am

No surprises by the moment... maybe Manushi but I like her!

MissSimUniverse

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 11:49 am

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 11:50 am

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 12:01 pm

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 12:03 pm

SENYORA GAGA

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri May 22, 2020 12:26 pm

I think Miss Universe will dominate the Top 20? Around 7-8 of them will made the cut. Leila, Olivia and Zozibini might not made the first cut. Fingers crossed on Demi-Leigh and Gabriela?
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 12:31 pm

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 12:32 pm

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 12:35 pm

SENYORA GAGA

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri May 22, 2020 12:38 pm

Elimination Shocker: Gabriela Isler and Nellys Pimentel were eliminated.
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby arkenken » Fri May 22, 2020 12:41 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:I think Miss Universe will dominate the Top 20? Around 7-8 of them will made the cut. Leila, Olivia and Zozibini might not made the first cut. Fingers crossed on Demi-Leigh and Gabriela?

I actually voted for almost all of the Miss Universes.
Everything is so finite. But don't you think that that's what makes our time, at specific moments, so important?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
arkenken
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1990
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: watching movies.

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Fri May 22, 2020 12:53 pm

ARE THE GIF WORKING?

I HOPE SO.

SENYORA GAGA

Postby pippo93 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:03 pm

SO SAD FOR OLIVIA CULPO :%(( BUT I EXPECTED IT.

I'M SHOCKED ABOUT ELIMINATION OF MARIEM (ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESFULL MISS INTERNATIONAL EVER) AND KYLIE.
I WAS SURE THAT THEY WOULD HAVE MADE IN.

I'M NOT SURPRISED ABOUT ISLER ELIMINATION. GABRIELA HAD ONE OF THE BEST REIGN, REALLY INTENSE, HARD WORKING AND CLASSY. BUT WHEN SHE COMPETED, SHE WAS NOT THE BEST LOOKING GIRL.

REALLY HAPPY FOR FERNANDA CORNEJO :hx DIDN'T EXPECT HER PASS, BUT LOVE I
pippo93

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games and Contests