MEGAN YOUNG | QUEEN OF THE DECADE

Other Missosology-sanctioned games and competitions are welcome in this section.

Re: GAME: QUEEN OF THE DECADE | QUALIFYING ROUND RESULTS PG2

Postby renegade » Sun May 24, 2020 5:00 am

Voted.

Excited for the results

"OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS..." ---MATTHEW 12:34

IF LOVE IS YOUR WEAKNESS, THEN YOU ARE THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE WORLD...
renegade
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Profession: full-time lover
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN FOR AS LONG AS I'M WITH U..

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 24, 2020 5:23 am

Last edited by SENYORA GAGA on Sun May 24, 2020 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
SENYORA GAGA
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Last edited by SENYORA GAGA on Sun May 24, 2020 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
SENYORA GAGA

Last edited by SENYORA GAGA on Sun May 24, 2020 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
SENYORA GAGA

Re: GAME: QUEEN OF THE DECADE | QUARTER FINAS RESULTS PG 5

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sun May 24, 2020 5:46 am

I can't see it!

The 5th Miss Missosology Competition is back!
Who will take Amanda Dudamel's crown?
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 24, 2020 5:52 am

MissSimUniverse wrote:I can't see it!

Yes, cause it's loading! Like I've said, the tenth spot is on the line. After one additional vote in the last 2 hours, there was a NEW tenth placer, so I have to re do my GIF, do changes in some graphics.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sun May 24, 2020 5:57 am

Rolene should have win the most beautiful award. That girl's face is perfection!

MissSimUniverse

Postby arkenken » Sun May 24, 2020 6:14 am

I am pleasantly surprised Megan won the most beautiful award. I love her beauty, imperfections and all. I love that she doesn't rely on too much make up and how her face can handle multiple different look and style.
Everything is so finite. But don't you think that that's what makes our time, at specific moments, so important?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
arkenken
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1990
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: watching movies.

Postby artaestes » Sun May 24, 2020 6:24 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
SENYORA GAGA wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:Why Mariem was eliminated during the qualifying round? Do you think the "birthday theory" might had been the reason some of the judges disapproved her victory?

I was shocked by her elimination. 55.56% of the judges think she's deserving, though. Still more than half. The judges are harsh on her, as far as I can remember, she's one of the Top 5 in Timeless Beauty 2018.

I voted Yes on her during the qualifying. I felt some forumers still think that "birthday theory" was the reason for her victory against Ahtisa Manalo but there could be another reason why her victory wasn't deserving?

don’t get me wrong but her face looks manly...... :)>-
artaestes

Real Life Name/Nick: ralhp
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: blue collar
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: movies

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 24, 2020 6:42 am

MissSimUniverse wrote:Rolene should have win the most beautiful award. That girl's face is perfection!

I was also rooting for her and Phuong Khanh!
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 24, 2020 6:45 am

IT'S UP!

DID THE RIGHT LADIES
MAKE IT THROUGH
THE NEXT ROUND?

SENYORA GAGA

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sun May 24, 2020 6:54 am

HATING THE TOP 10!!! Hahaha sorry but I hate it... I mean, Iris and Ximena out is just... =O/ I think they are two of the best Miss Universe of the decade but they were surpassed by Catriona (ok, I knew this was gonna happen although I don't like her), Pia, Demi and Paulina... seriously!? I mean, f*** seriously? I don't get it... But it's not just that, I'm ok with the Universe ladies in the Top 10 but Alyz Henrich...???? SERIOUSLY!? That puertorican girl I don't remember her name who barely made it into Top 20? Are u kidding me?

IRIS, XIMENA, TEREZA & STEFANIA were robbed!

Sorry to rant so much ahahhahaha but I just don't get the results =O/

MissSimUniverse

Postby arkenken » Sun May 24, 2020 7:12 am

MissSimUniverse wrote:HATING THE TOP 10!!! Hahaha sorry but I hate it... I mean, Iris and Ximena out is just... =O/ I think they are two of the best Miss Universe of the decade but they were surpassed by Catriona (ok, I knew this was gonna happen although I don't like her), Pia, Demi and Paulina... seriously!? I mean, f*** seriously? I don't get it... But it's not just that, I'm ok with the Universe ladies in the Top 10 but Alyz Henrich...???? SERIOUSLY!? That puertorican girl I don't remember her name who barely made it into Top 20? Are u kidding me?

I respectfully disagree. Iris and Ximena are far from the best Miss Universe of the decade. I would say that they were mid-tier. Had they all been competing in the same year, I would say that Iris will never won against Demi, Paulina and Catriona. These girls are very beautiful and very well-spoken.

But let's analyze and check the girls that you mentioned:

Iris is not the prettiest, let's be honest about that. And her Q&A performance and other interviews may not be that memorable so I would assume that she scored low on those categories. The only Category that she'd ace for sure is the sexiness.

Demi, Pia and Catriona, i would imagine would maybe score low-to-mid in sexiness but I am guessing that they scored really high in beauty (especially Demi) and the Intelligence Category.
I think the same goes with Paulina although I think she scored higher in sexiness and beauty than intelligence.

Alyz heinrich is very beautiful and very well spoken. She will score high on sexiness as well.
Same with Nellys. She's not in my top 10 but I think she scored really well in intelligence and good enough with sexiness and beauty.

With regards to Ximena, I think she might score low on intelligence and average on sexiness. She's very beautiful but a bit forgettable. Also I guess the game is biased against older winners since their performance may not be as well-remembered as the recent winners.

I kinda expected these top 10 girls to be honest.
Everything is so finite. But don't you think that that's what makes our time, at specific moments, so important?

arkenken

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sun May 24, 2020 7:38 am

arkenken wrote:
MissSimUniverse wrote:HATING THE TOP 10!!! Hahaha sorry but I hate it... I mean, Iris and Ximena out is just... =O/ I think they are two of the best Miss Universe of the decade but they were surpassed by Catriona (ok, I knew this was gonna happen although I don't like her), Pia, Demi and Paulina... seriously!? I mean, f*** seriously? I don't get it... But it's not just that, I'm ok with the Universe ladies in the Top 10 but Alyz Henrich...???? SERIOUSLY!? That puertorican girl I don't remember her name who barely made it into Top 20? Are u kidding me?

I respectfully disagree. Iris and Ximena are far from the best Miss Universe of the decade. I would say that they were mid-tier. Had they all been competing in the same year, I would say that Iris will never won against Demi, Paulina and Catriona. These girls are very beautiful and very well-spoken.

Iris is not the prettiest, let's be honest about that. And her Q&A performance and other interviews may not be that memorable so I would assume that she scored low on those categories. The only Category that she'd ace for sure is the sexiness.

Demi, Pia and Catriona, i would imagine would maybe score low-to-mid in sexiness but I am guessing that they scored really high in beauty (especially Demi) and the Intelligence Category.
I think the same goes with Paulina although I think she scored higher in sexiness and beauty than intelligence.

Alyz heinrich is very beautiful and very well spoken. She will score high on sexiness as well.
Same with Nellys. She's not in my top 10 but I think she scored really well in intelligence and good enough with sexiness and beauty.

With regards to Ximena, I think she might score low on intelligence and average on sexiness. She's very beautiful but a bit forgettable. Also I guess the game is biased against older winners since their performance may not be as well-remembered as the recent winners.

I respectfully disagree again hahaha for me Iris is the most attractive and charming Miss Universe of the last decade. For me charisma is more important than intelligence when it comes to beauty queens, sorry... that's my opinion. I think it's great to have a good career or having a very well reharsed where you show how perfect you can talk as many girls from powerhouses do (sorry for me Cat is a well-reharsed pageant patty girl, just my opinion...), but charisma is something innate and unique and I appreciate it more, that's why I love Iris.

For me Paulina was a good performer (not great, just good) but beauty-wise she's just kinda average, with a great body though. I hate her attitude (little bitchy in interviews I've watched and stuff) and honestly she didn't even answer right to her question during the final night so I don't understand how she placed higher than Iris, but again that's just my opinion. About Demi, I love her honestly, I think she deserved her win and was my favorite to win, and actually she deserves her Top 10, i just think her reign wasn't better than Xime or Iris, but again that's just my opinion.

About the Earth queens, sorry... I just don't get what they are doing in the Top 10 of the best queens of the decade... too much

hahahaha but I'm having fun, I'm liking the game SENYORA GAGA! It's just that I am always making the games so I can't speak so clearly about everything because I try to be unbiased and professional as a good host hahahaha but here I get to rant everything I want and that's fun for a change! =;))

MissSimUniverse

Postby arkenken » Sun May 24, 2020 8:26 am

MissSimUniverse wrote:
arkenken wrote:

I respectfully disagree again hahaha for me Iris is the most attractive and charming Miss Universe of the last decade. For me charisma is more important than intelligence when it comes to beauty queens, sorry... that's my opinion. I think it's great to have a good career or having a very well reharsed where you show how perfect you can talk as many girls from powerhouses do (sorry for me Cat is a well-reharsed pageant patty girl, just my opinion...), but charisma is something innate and unique and I appreciate it more, that's why I love Iris.

For me Paulina was a good performer (not great, just good) but beauty-wise she's just kinda average, with a great body though. I hate her attitude (little bitchy in interviews I've watched and stuff) and honestly she didn't even answer right to her question during the final night so I don't understand how she placed higher than Iris, but again that's just my opinion. About Demi, I love her honestly, I think she deserved her win and was my favorite to win, and actually she deserves her Top 10, i just think her reign wasn't better than Xime or Iris, but again that's just my opinion.

About the Earth queens, sorry... I just don't get what they are doing in the Top 10 of the best queens of the decade... too much

hahahaha but I'm having fun, I'm liking the game SENYORA GAGA! It's just that I am always making the games so I can't speak so clearly about everything because I try to be unbiased and professional as a good host hahahaha but here I get to rant everything I want and that's fun for a change! =;))

I agree with you, Iris is very charming, very sexy and has great fashion! She's my sentimental favorite as well.
But this game has different mechanics. You get to score the girls based on different categories and I am just stating why maybe those girls scored lower.

Having said that, of course, each of us has its own biases and all when it comes to certain delegates and I am biased for Cat because I think she's a very formidable candidate and she has proven that. I think she is very well spoken. In her initial years, I am also one of the people that is critical of her for sounding so rehearsed when answering questions, especially during Miss World. But if in Miss Universe, she has improved tremendously. You should see her interviews when she was interviewed by Filipinos. that's when her bubbly and fun side really shine. For me, she sounds very sincere whenever she is answering. She has great grasp of what is happening around her and very politically correct too. She has worked so hard and up until today still very active in helping the charities that she has been working with. She's authentic ya'll, she walks the talk. So I disagree with you that she's just another pageant patty girl and I hope you try to broaden your view. :)

I also don't really like Paulina that much to be honest. But I scored her really high in some categories because I see her beyond my impression of her. and I did not let my bias against her decide my scores.

=====
I know! I love this game!
I like the categories!

arkenken

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 24, 2020 8:40 am

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 24, 2020 8:48 am

I am a bit sad that my sentimental favorite Nguyen Phuong Khanh is eliminated. She was really beautiful, sexy and intelligent.

I love the three Supranational queens in the Quarter Finals that is why I was a bit shocked that no one is in the Top 10. Expected Stephania Stegman to be in the Top 10 though.

Iris is actually 11th place. She was voted out by one of the ladies in the semi finals in the last vote. I would just like to say that I like Iris more than the eventual 10th placer. I would post the ranking of all eliminted ladies soon.
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 24, 2020 8:51 am

SHOCKED BY THEIR ELIMINATION:
NGUYEN PHUONG KHANH
IRIS MITTENAERE
STEPHANIA STEGMAN
ANNTONIA PORSILD
XIMENA NAVARRETE

SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 24, 2020 8:54 am

SEMI FINALS: IS SHE A FAVORITE?

All remaining ten finalists will be paired with one another, and have a duel with each other. The judges would simply choose between the two who is their favorite. The winner of each duel will immediately advance to the Grand Finale.

Choose who is your favorite between the two ladies in the duel. Yet, on the first part of the poll, you have to pick exactly your SIX most favorite winners of the past decade.

Think before you click.

To vote, click
VOTE NOW! SEMI FINALS: IS SHE A FAVORITE?

Hurry up, and let your voice be heard. Please vote!
SENYORA GAGA

Postby pippo93 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:28 am

SENYORA GAGA wrote:

NGUYEN PHUONG KHANH
IRIS MITTENAERE
STEPHANIA STEGMAN
ANNTONIA PORSILD
XIMENA NAVARRETE

I'M SHOCKED TOO.
NGUYEN IS MY FAV MISS EARTH AND HER ANGELIC BEAUTY WAS SO PERFECT.
IRIS, SHE DOMINATED EVERY AREA OF THE COMPETITION. I READ THAT SOMEONE DIDN'T LIKE HER ANSWERS, BUT I STUDIED FRENCH AT SCHOOL, AND WAS THE TRANSLATOR WHO FUCKED IT VERY HARD. WHAT MAKE IRIS STANDOUT WAS THAT HER TOP 3 ANSWER WAS REALLY PERSONAL, NATURAL AND ABSOLUTELY DIDN'T SEEM REHEARSED, PC AND STEREOTYPED LIKE EVERY OTHER WINNERS.
STEPHANIA WAS THE BEST MISS SUPRA WINNER IN THERMS OF BEAUTY, REIGN, JOB AND PERSONALITY, SHE DESERVED MORE.
ANNTONIA, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL 2019 WINNER. AND I THINK XIMENA WAS DISADVANTAGE BY THE FACT SHE WAS CROWNED 10 YEARS AGO
Last edited by pippo93 on Sun May 24, 2020 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
pippo93
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Profession: Medical Doctor, Resident in Nephrology
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:39 am

pippo93 wrote:
SENYORA GAGA wrote:

NGUYEN PHUONG KHANH
IRIS MITTENAERE
STEPHANIA STEGMAN
ANNTONIA PORSILD
XIMENA NAVARRETE

I'M SHOCKED TOO.
NGUYEN IS MY FAV MISS EARTH AND HER ANGELIC BEAUTY WAS SO PERFECT.
IRIS, SHE DOMINATED EVERY AREA OF THE COMPETITION. I READ THAT SOMEONE DIDN'T LIKE HER ANSWERS, BUT I STUDIED FRENCH AT SCHOOL, AND WAS THE TRANSLATOR WHO FUCKED IT VERY HARD. WHAT MAKE IRIS STANDOUT WAS THAT HER TOP 3 ANSWER WAS REALLY PERSONAL, NATURAL AND ABSOLUTELY DIDN'T SEEM REHEARSED, PC AND STEREOTYPED LIKE EVERY OTHER WINNERS. S
TEPHANIA WAS THE BEST MISS SUPRA WINNER IN THERMS OF BEAUTY, REIGN, JOB AND PERSONALITY, SHE DESERVED MORE.
ANNTONIA, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL 2019 WINNER. AND I THINK XIMENA WAS DISADVANTAGE BY THE FACT SHE WAS CROWNED 10 YEARS AGO

Nicole made it to the Final 10.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby pippo93 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:52 am

SENYORA GAGA wrote:

All remaining ten finalists will be paired with one another, and have a duel with each other. The judges would simply choose between the two who is their favorite. The winner of each duel will immediately advance to the Grand Finale.

Choose who is your favorite between the two ladies in the duel. Yet, on the first part of the poll, you have to pick exactly your SIX most favorite winners of the past decade.

Think before you click.

To vote, click

VOTED. BUT I DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT EVERY USERS CAN VOTE INSTEAD OF A SELECTED PANEL OF JUDGES. PINOYS USERS ARE AT LEAST THE 50-60% OF THE FORUM, AND THIS MEAN AN HIGH RISK OF PATRIOTTISM IN THE VOTING PROCESS.
ALSO THIS STRANGE TOP 10.
DEMI: I LIKE HER, BUT REALLY TOP 10 OF THE DECADE? A BIT HIGH FOR HER. SHE HAS NOT THE BEST FACE, HER CATWALK IS NOT GREAT, HER BODY SHAPE IS NOT STRONG. SHE HAD A GREAT EG PRESENTATION AND A GREAT INTERVIEW, BUT IF I CONSIDER THE TOTAL PACKAGE, I DON'T SEE HER IN TOP 10.
NELLYS: YES, A GREAT ANSWERS AND SEXY, BUT FACE WISE? SHE IS ONE OF THE WEAKEST IN THIS COMPARTIMENT
ALYZ: SHE WAS MY PREDICTED WINNER BACK TO 2013, BUT LIKE NELLYS, GREAT BODY, SEXYNESS, BUT FACEWISE IS NOT DESERVING A TOP10 AND ALSO HER COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE NOT SO STRONG (DIFFERENCE WITH NELLYS). AND ALSO HER REIGN IS NOT GREAT, IN MOST OF THE ACTIVITIES SHE WAS REPLACED BY KATIA WAGNER.

WELL I THINK THAT AT THIS POINT CATRIONA HAS THE ROAD FLAT FOR VICTORY. THE ONLY COULD BE ANY OF HER IS ROLENE AND MEGAN.
I DO NOT MENTION PIA BECAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY FACING IN THIS ROUND, AND ALTOUGH I PREFER PIA, I DON'T THINK SHE WILL ADVANCE

pippo93

Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Profession: Medical Doctor, Resident in Nephrology
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby manoypoe » Sun May 24, 2020 10:09 am

So sad that Ponkan was eliminated. Amongst the Miss Earth Queens, she and Tereza were the ones I expected to battle it out in the end. I scored Ponkan perfect in both beauty and sexiness. A little less on Intelligence. If I were to choose, she has better body than Paulina. Her whistle bait feminine figure is an envy to many. Just look at these photos. In beauty and sexiness, I only find Megan to be her competitor. =O/ =O/

Beauty-wise, Tereza leads in Europe. Even until now, she looks stunning. She has the best reign amongst Miss Earth Queens. Even motherhood did not change her beauty. Was it a strategic for some to give them both lower scores coz the other Earth Queens cant stand other Top10 finalists? Or they did not follow their reigns or dont know them at all? I mean, Nellys might score high in intelligence (I gave her 10 after all she is Magna Cum Laude and she really speaks well), but in other categories, she cant hold a candle against the other 10. Her reign is still lackluster because of Covid. Only Nicole is expected to battle it out.

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby renegade » Sun May 24, 2020 10:26 am

SENYORA GAGA wrote:
MissSimUniverse wrote:Rolene should have win the most beautiful award. That girl's face is perfection!

I was also rooting for her and Phuong Khanh!

Stephania Stegman > Rolene Strauss

renegade

Postby renegade » Sun May 24, 2020 10:42 am

8/10 for me. I'd replace Alyz and Nellys with Stephania and Ivian.

renegade

Postby renegade » Sun May 24, 2020 10:46 am

In terms of Beauty:

1. Stephania
2. Megan
3. Rolene
4. Edymar
5. Demi

renegade

Postby meow-meow » Sun May 24, 2020 10:50 am

I must be the only who doesn't like Rolene! Don't kill me, people! :lol:
meow-meow
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Μαριέλα
Date of Birth: 15 Dec 1985
Profession: ♚~Princess~♚
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Animals, Food...anything cute and girly!

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sun May 24, 2020 10:53 am

pippo93 wrote:
SENYORA GAGA wrote:

Think before you click.

To vote, click

VOTED. BUT I DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT EVERY USERS CAN VOTE INSTEAD OF A SELECTED PANEL OF JUDGES. PINOYS USERS ARE AT LEAST THE 50-60% OF THE FORUM, AND THIS MEAN AN HIGH RISK OF PATRIOTTISM IN THE VOTING PROCESS.
ALSO THIS STRANGE TOP 10.
DEMI: I LIKE HER, BUT REALLY TOP 10 OF THE DECADE? A BIT HIGH FOR HER. SHE HAS NOT THE BEST FACE, HER CATWALK IS NOT GREAT, HER BODY SHAPE IS NOT STRONG. SHE HAD A GREAT EG PRESENTATION AND A GREAT INTERVIEW, BUT IF I CONSIDER THE TOTAL PACKAGE, I DON'T SEE HER IN TOP 10.
NELLYS: YES, A GREAT ANSWERS AND SEXY, BUT FACE WISE? SHE IS ONE OF THE WEAKEST IN THIS COMPARTIMENT
ALYZ: SHE WAS MY PREDICTED WINNER BACK TO 2013, BUT LIKE NELLYS, GREAT BODY, SEXYNESS, BUT FACEWISE IS NOT DESERVING A TOP10 AND ALSO HER COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE NOT SO STRONG (DIFFERENCE WITH NELLYS). AND ALSO HER REIGN IS NOT GREAT, IN MOST OF THE ACTIVITIES SHE WAS REPLACED BY KATIA WAGNER.

WELL I THINK THAT AT THIS POINT CATRIONA HAS THE ROAD FLAT FOR VICTORY. THE ONLY COULD BE ANY OF HER IS ROLENE AND MEGAN.
I DO NOT MENTION PIA BECAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY FACING IN THIS ROUND, AND ALTOUGH I PREFER PIA, I DON'T THINK SHE WILL ADVANCE

AGREE 100% ON YOU, PIPPO! I like Demi but yes, Top 10 is too much, Iris is so much better in every single department: beauty, body & charisma, so that's why I don't get that Demi placed over her. And Nellys and Alyz are just not Top 10 material.

Cat is so gonna win this for the obvious reasons but honestly I like Pia more than her. I just find her boring and reharsed, sorry... like the typical good girl who is always politically correct. Sorry, I don't like politically correct girls, I like 2020's girls who really speak their mind and not what they're expected to say. I also don't like when the winner is so clear since the beginning (just like Marine), and honestly don't think she's the best queen of the decade, her reign was B-O-R-I-N-G, I even enjoyed more Leila's reign than hers =;))

If I had to choose one I'd go with Rolene and then probably Megan or Pia

MissSimUniverse

Postby Stoichio » Sun May 24, 2020 11:23 am

Alyz is overrated in that Top 10.
Replace her with Ximena and this Top 10 would be Perfect.

I am also not quite convinced with Nellys in this Top 10. But I am not sure who should replace her. Maybe Iris or one of the. Supra queens.
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Stoichio » Sun May 24, 2020 11:26 am

ajsy0203 wrote:Why Mariem was eliminated during the qualifying round? Do you think the "birthday theory" might had been the reason some of the judges disapproved her victory?

Birthday theory what?

Her presurgery face is out in the open. That is the REASON.

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games and Contests