The Battle of the Runners Up | FINALE: MEET THE WINNER! Pg12

Other Missosology-sanctioned games and competitions are welcome in this section.



  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | SEE PART 3 RESULTS !! (Pg

Postby isotopes » Sat May 09, 2020 4:23 am

    

Why did you close the poll so early?!? I was not able to case my vote!! Busy with work :%((


PREDICTION GAMES
2019 - 5TH PLACE
S16 - 2ND RUNNER-UP
S15 - TOP 7
S14 - 2ND RUNNER-UP
S13 - TOP 13


MALE PREDICTION GAMES
2019 - 4TH PLACE
2018 - 3RD PLACE
2017 - 2ND PLACE
isotopes
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:32 am
Location: home
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 180
Date of Birth: 29 Jul 1984
Gender: Female
Profession: healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: missosology
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | SEE PART 3 RESULTS !! (Pg

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sat May 09, 2020 4:49 am

isotopes wrote:Why did you close the poll so early?!? I was not able to case my vote!! Busy with work :%((
I'm sorrry to hear that. I suggested to close the poll already since there were, at least for me, enough response. If you were able to cast your vote, can I know your rankings? I want to know how can 1 vote change the rankings. Is it too much to ask if you can post it now before MSU revealed the results?

Again, I'm sorry.
SENYORA GAGA
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:10 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 856
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | SEE PART 3 RESULTS !! (Pg

Postby arkenken » Sat May 09, 2020 6:17 am

isotopes wrote:Why did you close the poll so early?!? I was not able to case my vote!! Busy with work :%((


Me too I wasnt able to vote.
Everything is so finite. But don't you think that that's what makes our time, at specific moments, so important?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
arkenken
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1461
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:32 pm
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1256
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: watching movies.
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | SEE PART 3 RESULTS !! (Pg

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sat May 09, 2020 10:02 am

Oh sorry guys... I closed it because I already had 17 votes and that way I could make the graphics last night, now I only have to finish a few things and post it. For next voting you'll have much more time to vote!
Image
|| Let's travel back in time and relive past Miss Universe editions! Who will walk away with the crown this time...? ||
NOW: 2004 EDITION
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm
Location: Spain
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 873
Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | SEE PART 3 RESULTS !! (Pg

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sat May 09, 2020 11:34 am

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
|| Let's travel back in time and relive past Miss Universe editions! Who will walk away with the crown this time...? ||
NOW: 2004 EDITION
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm
Location: Spain
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 873
Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat May 09, 2020 12:02 pm

Done voting! It was a tough decision to rank the contenders in each group.
Fan Favorite All Stars Phase 2 Voting: Tomorrow
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8729
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3285
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby artaestes » Sat May 09, 2020 12:42 pm

#:-S
artaestes
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1956
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:07 pm
Location: jeddah, ksa
Country: Saudi Arabia (sa)
Reputation: 938
Real Life Name/Nick: ralhp
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: blue collar
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: movies
Message: Write a message heregood day

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby pippo93 » Sat May 09, 2020 1:50 pm

GROUP B and E ARE A BLOODBATH! WHAT A STRONG LINE UP. MOST OF MY FAV ARE ALL IN THOSE GROUPS. I HAD A LOT OF DIFFICULTIES TO RANK THEM
pippo93
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 2509
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:27 pm
Location: Naples
Country: Italy (it)
Reputation: 2373
Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Medicine Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sat May 09, 2020 4:08 pm

hahahaha I know it's a pretty tough job to be a judge! I've to say that the announcement of the results will be slightly different in order to add some emotion and also see how the Leaderboard changes vote by vote...

The ranks are sooooo close that every vote counts, seriously guys! I'm having so much fun seeing how it changes by the MINUTE! Everyone can make it!!!!!

BTW, I want to know your opinion about the Wildcards!!! Who do you think can make it to next round despite being a Wildcard? Do you think they have a chance or are they just losing their time? Who do you miss the most? Who do you think just shouldn't be in the Top 66??

In my opinion I'm msising Tulia (that girl's face is to die foooor) and the one I didn't expect to be in the Top 66 is Jennifer Valle, I know she's not a wildcard but I didn't say it before... she was quite a shock and the only one who made it with less than 100 points...
Image
|| Let's travel back in time and relive past Miss Universe editions! Who will walk away with the crown this time...? ||
NOW: 2004 EDITION
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm
Location: Spain
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 873
Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby pippo93 » Sat May 09, 2020 4:55 pm

MissSimUniverse wrote:hahahaha I know it's a pretty tough job to be a judge! I've to say that the announcement of the results will be slightly different in order to add some emotion and also see how the Leaderboard changes vote by vote...

The ranks are sooooo close that every vote counts, seriously guys! I'm having so much fun seeing how it changes by the MINUTE! Everyone can make it!!!!!

BTW, I want to know your opinion about the Wildcards!!! Who do you think can make it to next round despite being a Wildcard? Do you think they have a chance or are they just losing their time? Who do you miss the most? Who do you think just shouldn't be in the Top 66??
SHOCK
In my opinion I'm msising Tulia (that girl's face is to die foooor) and the one I didn't expect to be in the Top 66 is Jennifer Valle, I know she's not a wildcard but I didn't say it before... she was quite a shock and the only one who made it with less than 100 points...


I THINK THAT SOFIA NIKITCHUK IS THE ONE WHO HAS THE BIGGEST CHANCE TO MOVE TO THE NEXT ROUND. I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE RANKED LOW IN THE FIRST ROUND, I THOUGHT THAT SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE TOP 3 PF HER GROUP, AND I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE HER AS A WILD CARD.

I MISS TULIA ALEMAN ALSO. I WANTED HER OVER VALERIA AYOS, WHOSE BEAUTY DOESN'T MEET MY TASTE. ALSO HER PLACE OVER CARRANZAR IS BIG NO FOR ME.
BUT, AS I SAID BEFORE, THE BIGGEST SHOCK FOR ME IS THE EXCLUSION OF BIANCA TIRSIN.
pippo93
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 2509
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:27 pm
Location: Naples
Country: Italy (it)
Reputation: 2373
Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Medicine Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

  • 1

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby arkenken » Sat May 09, 2020 8:06 pm

Seriously, group F is a blood bath. If I have the choice I’d squeeze all of them in the top 5 except Jesinta and Jennifer.
Everything is so finite. But don't you think that that's what makes our time, at specific moments, so important?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
arkenken
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1461
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:32 pm
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1256
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: watching movies.
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby The Duchess » Sat May 09, 2020 9:21 pm

Miss Sim, did I vote? I remembered I started to do it on my phone but it died so I charged it but now it sends me to the first page of the survey

So I don't know if I have to do it again.



also, I'm curious. Do you have everyone's ballot since the beginning of the competition?




Also... Really guys, I wanna know how ya'll let Tulia go? I really wanna know

Image
|Miss U 2019 First List|
[url]missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1759981[/url]
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5869
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sun May 10, 2020 12:06 am

The Duchess wrote:Miss Sim, did I vote? I remembered I started to do it on my phone but it died so I charged it but now it sends me to the first page of the survey

So I don't know if I have to do it again.



also, I'm curious. Do you have everyone's ballot since the beginning of the competition?




Also... Really guys, I wanna know how ya'll let Tulia go? I really wanna know

Image


You just voted in the first three groups, you're missing Groups D, E and F, sweetie... I don't know what happened... And yes, I have everyone's ballot. Actually I had to remove one person of the jury because of nationalistic and obviously biased voting... DRAAAAAAMA!!! =;))

I already have 10 votes. Actually 13 people entered in the poll and started it but didn't completed it. I will start working on the graphics tomorrow, it's gonna take a long time...

In my opinion Groups B and F are the strongest meanwhile Group D is the weakest... Out of the wildcards Sofia is the one to beat I think, honestly I don't understand why she was left as wildcard in the first place... I expected Valeria to place higher and actually didn't see Yasmin and Maira making it... but they did
Image
|| Let's travel back in time and relive past Miss Universe editions! Who will walk away with the crown this time...? ||
NOW: 2004 EDITION
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm
Location: Spain
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 873
Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby The Duchess » Sun May 10, 2020 12:33 am

MissSimUniverse wrote:
The Duchess wrote:Miss Sim, did I vote? I remembered I started to do it on my phone but it died so I charged it but now it sends me to the first page of the survey

So I don't know if I have to do it again.



also, I'm curious. Do you have everyone's ballot since the beginning of the competition?




Also... Really guys, I wanna know how ya'll let Tulia go? I really wanna know

Image


You just voted in the first three groups, you're missing Groups D, E and F, sweetie... I don't know what happened... And yes, I have everyone's ballot. Actually I had to remove one person of the jury because of nationalistic and obviously biased voting... DRAAAAAAMA!!! =;))

I already have 10 votes. Actually 13 people entered in the poll and started it but didn't completed it. I will start working on the graphics tomorrow, it's gonna take a long time...

In my opinion Groups B and F are the strongest meanwhile Group D is the weakest... Out of the wildcards Sofia is the one to beat I think, honestly I don't understand why she was left as wildcard in the first place... I expected Valeria to place higher and actually didn't see Yasmin and Maira making it... but they did


So can I do the other 3 groups? or I can't?
|Miss U 2019 First List|
[url]missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1759981[/url]
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5869
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sun May 10, 2020 12:34 am

The Duchess wrote:
MissSimUniverse wrote:
The Duchess wrote:Miss Sim, did I vote? I remembered I started to do it on my phone but it died so I charged it but now it sends me to the first page of the survey

So I don't know if I have to do it again.



also, I'm curious. Do you have everyone's ballot since the beginning of the competition?




Also... Really guys, I wanna know how ya'll let Tulia go? I really wanna know

Image


You just voted in the first three groups, you're missing Groups D, E and F, sweetie... I don't know what happened... And yes, I have everyone's ballot. Actually I had to remove one person of the jury because of nationalistic and obviously biased voting... DRAAAAAAMA!!! =;))

I already have 10 votes. Actually 13 people entered in the poll and started it but didn't completed it. I will start working on the graphics tomorrow, it's gonna take a long time...

In my opinion Groups B and F are the strongest meanwhile Group D is the weakest... Out of the wildcards Sofia is the one to beat I think, honestly I don't understand why she was left as wildcard in the first place... I expected Valeria to place higher and actually didn't see Yasmin and Maira making it... but they did


So can I do the other 3 groups? or I can't?


Of course! You actually have to hahahah

Can't u access to the poll anymore?
Image
|| Let's travel back in time and relive past Miss Universe editions! Who will walk away with the crown this time...? ||
NOW: 2004 EDITION
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm
Location: Spain
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 873
Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby The Duchess » Sun May 10, 2020 12:48 am

MissSimUniverse wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
MissSimUniverse wrote:
The Duchess wrote:Miss Sim, did I vote? I remembered I started to do it on my phone but it died so I charged it but now it sends me to the first page of the survey

So I don't know if I have to do it again.



also, I'm curious. Do you have everyone's ballot since the beginning of the competition?




Also... Really guys, I wanna know how ya'll let Tulia go? I really wanna know

Image


You just voted in the first three groups, you're missing Groups D, E and F, sweetie... I don't know what happened... And yes, I have everyone's ballot. Actually I had to remove one person of the jury because of nationalistic and obviously biased voting... DRAAAAAAMA!!! =;))

I already have 10 votes. Actually 13 people entered in the poll and started it but didn't completed it. I will start working on the graphics tomorrow, it's gonna take a long time...

In my opinion Groups B and F are the strongest meanwhile Group D is the weakest... Out of the wildcards Sofia is the one to beat I think, honestly I don't understand why she was left as wildcard in the first place... I expected Valeria to place higher and actually didn't see Yasmin and Maira making it... but they did


So can I do the other 3 groups? or I can't?


Of course! You actually have to hahahah

Can't u access to the poll anymore?


Image
|Miss U 2019 First List|
[url]missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1759981[/url]
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5869
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 10, 2020 1:31 am

Surprised :-O

Wildcard result came as a little shock for me. Maira in third place? Brianny at the last spot? Yasmin over Jesinta and Naa? Naa escaping elimination? Alejandra in bottom 3? But gladly, Sofia is number 1! Very deserving of the placement.

This is war
SENYORA GAGA
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:10 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 856
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

  • 1

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 10, 2020 1:53 am

Voting was fun =b

That was tough. If I have to rank the groups from best to worst it would have been something like this.
  1. Group F
  2. Groub B
  3. Group E
  4. Group C
  5. Group D
  6. Group A

May the luckiest girl wins
SENYORA GAGA
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:10 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 856
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

  • 1

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Sun May 10, 2020 4:26 am

That was hard! These girls are in my Top 3 in their respective groups.

Osmariel Villalobos, Tamaryn Green, Olesya Stefanko, Punika Kulsoontornrut, Sophie Moulds, Marine Lorphelin

Goddesses of beauty! Hope you all make it into the next round. <:-P
Image
Ea'rend¿l
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 24442
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:37 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 19642
Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sun May 10, 2020 11:13 am

We already have 15 votes but I'm gonna wait until tomorrow for some more... there are a few potential voters who haven't voted yet like IceCream or Islander1. I'm also looking for new judges!!! If you're reading this and aren't a judge yet contact me via PM
Image
|| Let's travel back in time and relive past Miss Universe editions! Who will walk away with the crown this time...? ||
NOW: 2004 EDITION
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm
Location: Spain
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 873
Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 10, 2020 11:39 am

Partial and unofficial tally of votes pls [-O<
SENYORA GAGA
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:10 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 856
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sun May 10, 2020 12:08 pm

SENYORA GAGA wrote:Partial and unofficial tally of votes pls [-O<


hahaha not possible because of the way I'm going to reveal the votings this time... If I publish partial votes it would kill the emotion of the results show... you'll see
Image
|| Let's travel back in time and relive past Miss Universe editions! Who will walk away with the crown this time...? ||
NOW: 2004 EDITION
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm
Location: Spain
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 873
Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 10, 2020 12:10 pm

MissSimUniverse wrote:
SENYORA GAGA wrote:Partial and unofficial tally of votes pls [-O<


hahaha not possible because of the way I'm going to reveal the votings this time... If I publish partial votes it would kill the emotion of the results show... you'll see
I'm here for the excitement and surprises! Can't wait for, I guess, tomorrow's revelation of winners!
SENYORA GAGA
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:10 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 856
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun May 10, 2020 1:18 pm

MissSimUniverse wrote:
SENYORA GAGA wrote:Partial and unofficial tally of votes pls [-O<


hahaha not possible because of the way I'm going to reveal the votings this time... If I publish partial votes it would kill the emotion of the results show... you'll see


Percentage of Votes just like Battle of Forgotten Beauties.
Fan Favorite All Stars Phase 2 Voting: Tomorrow
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8729
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3285
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby IceCream.12 » Sun May 10, 2020 3:20 pm

Done Voting! :!!

It's really hard to vote. All of them are equally stunning!

I'm surprised Tulia was eliminated, thought she would be in.

Im so happy Sofia is at the Top. I am supporting her, all the way. >=p

My top choices
Suman
Tamaryn
Klara
Irene
Athisa
Marine
IceCream.12
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:56 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1721
Real Life Name/Nick: JVZan
Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: College Instructor
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books Blogging
Message: “Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.” ― Judy G

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby pippo93 » Sun May 10, 2020 4:24 pm

I THINK THAT THE CONTENDERS FOR THE TITLE ARE (IN RANDOM ORDER):
SUMAN RAO
ALISA MAYONOK
TAMARYN GREEN
MEENAKSHI CHAADARY
IRENE ESSER
AHTISA MANALO
ANDREA TOVAR
OLIVIA JORDAN
EVELYN NAMATOVU
MADISON ANDERSON
MARINE LORPHELIN

ALTHOUGH THE RESULTS WILL BE ALSO INFLUENCED BY THE FUTURE GROUPS (FOR EXAMPLE 4+ OF THEM IN THE SAME GROUP), BUT FAN VOTE AND PERFORMANCE WISE THESE ARE THE MOST REALISTIC CHOICES.

I PREDICT A TOP 3: MARINE, AHTISA, MADISON

BUT MY PERFECT TOP 3 WOULD BE MARINE, OLIVIA J., ANDREA/TAMARYN

I WILL CHECK THIS MESSAGE WHEN THE GAME WILL END TO SEE IF I'M RIGHT
pippo93
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 2509
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:27 pm
Location: Naples
Country: Italy (it)
Reputation: 2373
Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Medicine Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sun May 10, 2020 4:27 pm

pippo93 wrote:I THINK THAT THE CONTENDERS FOR THE TITLE ARE (IN RANDOM ORDER):
SUMAN RAO
ALISA MAYONOK
TAMARYN GREEN
MEENAKSHI CHAADARY
IRENE ESSER
AHTISA MANALO
ANDREA TOVAR
OLIVIA JORDAN
EVELYN NAMATOVU
MADISON ANDERSON
MARINE LORPHELIN

ALTHOUGH THE RESULTS WILL BE ALSO INFLUENCED BY THE FUTURE GROUPS (FOR EXAMPLE 4+ OF THEM IN THE SAME GROUP), BUT FAN VOTE AND PERFORMANCE WISE THESE ARE THE MOST REALISTIC CHOICES.

I PREDICT A TOP 3: MARINE, AHTISA, MADISON

BUT MY PERFECT TOP 3 WOULD BE MARINE, OLIVIA J., ANDREA/TAMARYN

I WILL CHECK THIS MESSAGE WHEN THE GAME WILL END TO SEE IF I'M RIGHT


I don't get the hype with Alisa and Ahtisa, honestly... hahahah I also don't think Madison is better than Patri Yure, Olesya, Diana, etc...

but... we'll see when this ends! :D/
Image
|| Let's travel back in time and relive past Miss Universe editions! Who will walk away with the crown this time...? ||
NOW: 2004 EDITION
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm
Location: Spain
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 873
Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sun May 10, 2020 4:33 pm

By the way, 18 have already voted! I'm gonna wait to check if Islander1 submits his vote and if he does I'll close the poll immediately! Tomorrow probably I'll just post the results of GROUP A, B and C.

I'm thinking about changing the BATTLES voting system. It used to be one or the other and actually I don't like that... I'm thinking about rating from 1 to 5 to each contestant in the battle and the ones with the best rating goes to next round. Probably I'll also remove the best and the worst rating of each one (like in Miss Universe) to have a fair average score. I think I'll try this voting system in Top 32 and if I don't like it I'll go back to the old system that we used in the forgotten beauties.
Image
|| Let's travel back in time and relive past Miss Universe editions! Who will walk away with the crown this time...? ||
NOW: 2004 EDITION
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm
Location: Spain
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 873
Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby pippo93 » Sun May 10, 2020 4:36 pm

MissSimUniverse wrote:
pippo93 wrote:I THINK THAT THE CONTENDERS FOR THE TITLE ARE (IN RANDOM ORDER):
SUMAN RAO
ALISA MAYONOK
TAMARYN GREEN
MEENAKSHI CHAADARY
IRENE ESSER
AHTISA MANALO
ANDREA TOVAR
OLIVIA JORDAN
EVELYN NAMATOVU
MADISON ANDERSON
MARINE LORPHELIN

ALTHOUGH THE RESULTS WILL BE ALSO INFLUENCED BY THE FUTURE GROUPS (FOR EXAMPLE 4+ OF THEM IN THE SAME GROUP), BUT FAN VOTE AND PERFORMANCE WISE THESE ARE THE MOST REALISTIC CHOICES.

I PREDICT A TOP 3: MARINE, AHTISA, MADISON

BUT MY PERFECT TOP 3 WOULD BE MARINE, OLIVIA J., ANDREA/TAMARYN

I WILL CHECK THIS MESSAGE WHEN THE GAME WILL END TO SEE IF I'M RIGHT


I don't get the hype with Alisa and Ahtisa, honestly... hahahah I also don't think Madison is better than Patri Yure, Olesya, Diana, etc...

but... we'll see when this ends! :D/


HONESTLY, I NEVER GET THE HYPE ABOUT MADISON :%)) EVERYTIME I SEE HER FACE, SHE LOOKS A BIT OLDER AND THERE ARE MANY OTHER GIRLS THAT ARE FACIALLY WAY MORE BETTER. BUT SHE HAS SO MUCH SUPPORTERS BETWEEN THE JUDGES
FOR AHTISA, I LIKE HER AND I HOPE SHE WILL JOIN MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES NEXT YEAR. SHE ISN'T IN MY PERSONAL TOP 3 BECAUSE I HAVE OTHER GIRLS THAT I LIKE MORE. BUT I PREDICTED HER BECAUSE OF THE PINOY POWER. WE COULD NOT UNDERESTIMATE THEM
pippo93
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 2509
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:27 pm
Location: Naples
Country: Italy (it)
Reputation: 2373
Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Medicine Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

  • 0

Re: The Battle of the Runners Up | WILDCARDS RESULTS (Pg 5)

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun May 10, 2020 5:22 pm

MissSimUniverse wrote:By the way, 18 have already voted! I'm gonna wait to check if Islander1 submits his vote and if he does I'll close the poll immediately! Tomorrow probably I'll just post the results of GROUP A, B and C.

I'm thinking about changing the BATTLES voting system. It used to be one or the other and actually I don't like that... I'm thinking about rating from 1 to 5 to each contestant in the battle and the ones with the best rating goes to next round. Probably I'll also remove the best and the worst rating of each one (like in Miss Universe) to have a fair average score. I think I'll try this voting system in Top 32 and if I don't like it I'll go back to the old system that we used in the forgotten beauties.
My suggestion is to distribute 5 points, for example Virginia versus Katarina. You can give 5 points to Virginia and 0 points to Katarina, or I can give 1 point to Virginia and 4 points to Katarina. Then the only possible scores to be given are 5/0, 4/1 and 3/2. You can use a SLIDER kind of survey, the negative/left end is for the first contestant and the other end or the positive or right end to her opponent.
SENYORA GAGA
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:10 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 856
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games and Contests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology