|| LEBANON WINS MISS MISSOSOLOGY: AWARDS & SCORES (Pg 3) ||

Other Missosology-sanctioned games and competitions are welcome in this section.

|| LEBANON WINS MISS MISSOSOLOGY: AWARDS & SCORES (Pg 3) ||

Postby MissSimUniverse » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:11 pm

(*) **== MISS MISSOSOLOGY **== (*)
LIVE SHOW!!!

(*) (*) (*)

SHOW STARTS IN...
3, 2, 1... GO!

67 amazing contestants all around the world are all together in the same city, but at the end of the night only 1 will catch the crown, the title and one in a lifetime opportunity... This is...

(*) MISS MISSOSOLOGY! (*)

(*) (*) (*)

MEL B - Welcome everybody to the most expected competition of Missosology! Thousands of people around the world have their eyes on this stage, right at the Madison Square Garden in New York City!

THOMAS - They are all willing for the same thing... Winning the Miss Missosology crown! During this last two weeks and a half they've been facing each other, but tonight the fight will be over...

MEL B - This is really going to be amazing! Now, we are taking a break but don't go too far because in a few minutes we will announce the absolutely fabulous Top 16 of the Miss Missosology Competition! Keep tuned because in just a few minutes we will be back!

TOP 16 ANNOUNCEMENT

MEL B - Welcome back to Miss Missosology, live from Madison Square Garden in New York City!

THOMAS - All the girls are together in the stage, but we're about to size them down to just 16, our semifinalists...

MEL B - Previously a separate panle of judges scores the girls in face, body, gown, catwalk and personality. Those votes along with the pubic votes were introduced in the Confidexcelly Beautiful simulator, which... eventually decided the girls fate...

THOMAS - You're all beautiful, and I would like to give thank you to all the girls and National Directors for their efforts... Anyway, there can only be a winner so...

MEL B - Here is the Top 16 of Miss Missosology in random order...

(Turn the music on for bringing up the emotion)

Starting with...

LEBANON!

We're calling now...

PHILIPPINES!

It's your moment...

HUNGARY!

We're moving to...

MEXICO!

You have a spot in the Top 16...

JAMAICA!

This won't be the same without you...

VENEZUELA!

You can relax now...

SOUTH AFRICA!

We're halfway now with...

UKRAINE!

You can breathe now...

COLOMBIA!

Lucky number ten is...

PUERTO RICO!

Next is...

FRANCE!

And we travel all around the world with...

BRAZIL!

The audience will go wild now with...

USA!

Only three more spots... And one is for...

PARAGUAY!

Now it's you and only you...

POLAND!

And rounding out the Top 16 we have...

SPAIN!

So this is it! Congratulations to our fabulous Top 16 of the Miss Missosology Competition! Don't go too far because in a few minutes all this amazing beauties will be battling down in the fierce Swimsuit Competition!

SWIMSUIT COMPETITION

MEL B - Welcome back to Miss Missosology, live from Madison Square Garden in New York City!

THOMAS - Before the break we announced the fabulous Top 16, now they are all ready in their swimsuit to impress us!

MEL B - You know Miss Missosology is not just about beauty, the girls need to show their inner personality and confidence... But obviously if they manage to still look gorgeous in their swimsuits... Whos' gonna complain?

THOMAS - So here they are, the amazing Top 16 of Miss Missosology in Swimsuit Competition, walking with the music of Shawn Mendes!

And we begin the Miss Missosology Swimsuit Competition with...

LEBANON!

PHILIPPINES!

HUNGARY!

MEXICO!

JAMAICA!

VENEZUELA!

SOUTH AFRICA!

UKRAINE!

COLOMBIA!

PUERTO RICO!

FRANCE!

BRAZIL!

USA!

PARAGUAY!

POLAND!

And... SPAIN!

This is the Top 16 of Miss Missosolgy in their amazing swimsuits!

MEL B - You're all looking stunning, our judges have been looking closely to your bodies and only ten of you will continue in the game... discover who in just a few minutes!

TOP 10 ANNOUNCEMENT

THOMAS - Before the break we saw all the 16 contestants looking stunning in their swimsuits! Now the judges have take a decision...

MEL B - This 16 girls will be sized down to just 10, the 10 lucky girls who will go through to next round...

THOMAS - Good luck ladies...

MEL B - Here is the Top 10 of Miss Missosology...

Starting with...

VENEZUELA!

JAMAICA!

MEXICO!

SOUTH AFRICA!

SPAIN!

UKRAINE!

COLOMBIA!

PARAGUAY!

BRAZIL!

And rounding out the Top 10...

LEBANON!

This is the fantastic Top 10 of Miss Missosology! We're one step closer to know who wins it all... When we come back, the most glamorous part of the competition: the Evening Gown!

EVENING GOWN COMPETITION

MEL B - Here we are, still at Madison Square Garden in New York City!

THOMAS - 67 girls started the game, but now only ten have survived... Now it's time to see them once again, this time wearing their absolutely stunning evening gowns...

MEL B - This time the judges were looking for the elegance and poise of the contestants. And remember, it's not about the gown but about how the girls manage to look in them..

THOMAS - So here they are, our Top 10 in Evening Gown Competition, walking with Lorde's music!

And we begin the Miss Missosology Evening Gown Competition with...

VENEZUELA!

JAMAICA!

MEXICO!

SOUTH AFRICA!

SPAIN!

UKRAINE!

COLOMBIA!

PARAGUAY!

BRAZIL!

And finally... LEBANON!

This is really heartbreaking... This absolutely gorgeous girls have to be sized down once again. Only five will survive this round and go through to the Questions & Answers round... Who will be... Don't go too far, we're coming back in some minutes!

TOP 5 ANNOUNCEMENT

THOMAS - 67 delegates have been sized down to 16, then to 10 and now only five will survive...

MEL B - I'm so happy I'm not one of the judges because this is really a tough decision, anyway... the simulator has made it's mind and here is the Top 5 of Miss Missosology in random order...

THOMAS - Good luck ladies...

Starting with...

BRAZIL!

You also have a spot in the Top 5...

MEXICO!

And the third spot is for...

LEBANON!

Only two more... One is for you...

SPAIN!

There are six beautiful girls and only one more space in the Top 5...

And that's for...

VENEZUELA!

Congratulations to Brazil, Mexico, Lebanon, Spain and Venezuela! Our fabulous Top 5 of Miss Missosology! One of them is one step closer to get the crown and the title of Miss Missosology! After this break we will check if they're not just beautiful but also smart, it's time for the Questions & Answers round!

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

MEL B - Hello everyone! We're still here in New York City where Miss Missosology is about the be crowned!

THOMAS - Only five girls have gone all through to this round of the competition, where they will have to control their nerves so they can nail the question...

MEL B - Each contestant will answer a question provided randomly by the simulator. They only have one minute to answer. Girls, take my advice, it's just four words: THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!

THOMAS - Ok, let's start this... Please Miss Brazil, come here...

THOMAS - This is your question, Miss Brazil:

"Nude beaches are common in some parts of the world. Is public nudity appropiate or inappropiate and why?"

"Good night, New York! Well... every country has it's rules and regulations and their own habits too. I think we should be more accepting and respect each person right to choose what to do with their bodies. That's the only way to live happily and free. Thank you!"

MEL B - Ok, thank you Brazil... Now... Mexico!

MEL B - This is your question, Mexico:

"Nowadays with all the feminism movement there are people considering beauty pageants like this disrespectful for woman. What would you say to convince them they're wrong?"

"Well... I can understand they're a little apprehensive about this competitions but I'm living it from the inside and can say that current beauty pageants are looking for the full package, not just beauty so... I don't think there's nothing bad about this because... this competition give us the chance to be who we want to be. Thank you."

THOMAS - Ok, Mexico... Now Lebanon!

THOMAS - Good luck, Lebanon, this is your question:

"Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person you love? Why or why not?

"Interesting... Definitely I won't change my religious beliefs because marrying. I think that if we both love each other there won't be any problem about sharing our different point of views and learning to accept the other one as it is. Thank you very much and good night New York!"

MEL B - Ok, Lebanon, and now Spain, it's your turn...

MEL B - Spain, this is your question...

"How can we better promote volunteerism in the world?"

"Well... I think we should create more volunteer programs in our cities and countries so people can be close to the problem. Helping is addictive, if you try it once you won't stop ever. Thank you!"

THOMAS - Ok thank you, Spain... And last but no least Venezuela!

THOMAS - This is your questions Venezuela:

"What is your definition of success?"

"I think success is being able to do and get what you want in your life. Thank you.

So, you already listened them! They're not just beautiful but also smart and confident girls! Now, our simulator is calculating and after some minutes we will announce the Final 3! The three girls who will go all the way to the very last challenge of the night... Who will be?

TOP 3 ANNOUNCEMENT

THOMAS - From 67 stunning girls our judges, public and simulator have selected five, but now it's time to do the last cut of the night...

MEL B - Out of the 5 finalists we will announce the Top 3! The three girls who will go through to the last round of competition... Good luck, ladies...

THOMAS - Hold your breath, because here is the Top 3 of Miss Missosology in random order...

First girl with a chance to become Miss Missosology is...

BRAZIL!

The second girl who still can become the queen of the night is...

LEBANON!

Three girls left...

And the last girl who is one step closer to the crown is...

MEXICO!

So, here it is, after this long journey we're down to our Final 3! The three girls who are one step closer to the crown... After this short break we will see them answering the last question: The Final Question! Who will win?

FINAL QUESTION

MEL B - Hello everyone! We're still here in New York City ready to face the last challenge of the night!

THOMAS - This three girls have go through many difficult rounds and challenges, but this is the last one, the definite one: The Final Question.

MEL B - All the girls will be answering the same question, just like in the previous round they also had one minute to answer... Lebanon and Mexico please, headphones on, and Miss Brazil come here please... Ok, this is the final question:

"How would you describe Missosology?"

"Well, I would describe it as a very happy place, a place where we can share our opinions freely. Being the queen of a place like that would be amazing for me because I respect freedom above everything. Thank you very much!"

THOMAS - Thank you Brazil, now Lebanon please... This is the final question

"I have not enough words to describe Misso. This feeling, this competition being held right now is the best way to describe it. It's craziness, but still happinness and joy. Thanks god Misso is here, and for many years to come!"

THOMAS - Thank you Lebanon and finally Mexico...This is the final question

"I would say Missosology is much more than just a space where we can entertain ourselves. It's the clear example that family is not just where you were born, we have started from zero, we don't know each other, and we're still here, supporting us when we need and encouraging us. Missosology is a family. Thank you. "

So that was it! The top three have spoken! And the simulator is already doing the last calc... The queen is about to be crowned!

FINAL LOOK

THOMAS - We're minutes away of crowning the first ever Miss Missosology, but first it's time to see the Top 3 for the very last time...

MEL B - They have go through many challenges but they have been the only three survivors... One of them will catch the crown and the title...

THOMAS - So here they are... The Miss Missosology Final 3 in the Final Look Runway!

And the first finalist is...

BRAZIL!

LEBANON!

And...

MEXICO!

There they are... and when we come back one of them will be wearing the crown! Don't go too far!

(*) CROWNING MOMENT (*)

MEL B - Welcome for the last time to Miss Missosology, live from Madison Square Garden in New York City!

THOMAS - It has been a long journey but finally it's coming to it's end... The winner is about the be crowned...

MEL B - Before we crown the winner we would like to say thank you to all the contestants and national directors, to all those who have followed and live the competition... You guys have make this game be a revolution! That's all thanks to you so Miss Missosology Organization is really thankful to all you!

THOMAS - We also want to apologize for the little mistakes we maybe have had and the delay aswell... Anyway this is it. Our three finalists: Brazil, Lebanon and Mexico are really having the most nerve wracking moment of their lives... They're holding her hands... shaking to dead...

Let's start this...

(Turn music on to bring up the emotion)

We are starting with the 2nd Runner Up...

2nd Runner Up for the Miss Missosology Competition is...

BRAZIL, Marthina Brandt!

Congratulations!

And now... only left two: Lebanon or Mexico... All the hard work, and long months of preparations are down to this... Our Final Two! Good luck, ladies...

If for any reason the first Miss Missosology can't fulfill her duties the 1st Runner Up will take over...

MISS MISSOSOLOGY IS...

(*) (*) (*) LEBANON! (*) (*) (*)

So Mexico is the 1st Runner Up!

Valerie Abou Chacra is the 1st ever Miss Missosology!

Congratulations, Valerie, Lebanon and obviously Unbreakable, your National Director!

Now enjoy your moment, this is your night... You are Miss Missosology!

Last edited by MissSimUniverse on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Let's rewritte Miss Universe 2005, live from Bangkok, Thailand!
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing

Re: ||| MISS MISSOSOLOGY FINAL SHOW: Live Here! ||||

Postby The Duchess » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:52 pm

We can't wait, maybe this will cheer my sister up a bit (she is still quite shaken, doesn't want to do much)
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby syahfiqz89 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:21 pm

Good Luck to ladies! may the best girl win this....

and to my girl Kelly Jagan no matter what happen today...im still proud with u girl...
syahfiqz89
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fiqz
Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion is My Passion

Postby ManMeat » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:39 am

Sep 28 1 o'clock ...
Okay...

I wanna know who is gonna win Miss Misso title
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Intact Salami smuggler
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Let me bury my face in your pec cleavage

Postby PageantKing » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:18 am

Super Excited!
PageantKing
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Charlie
Date of Birth: 09 Jun 1998
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student/Actor
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant Watching, Acting, Being a shady bitch

Postby bakekang » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:22 am

GOOD LUCK ANGELSImageGOOD LUCK ANGELS
ImageImageImage
bakekang
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: Carla
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Design

Postby MissSimUniverse » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:34 am

JUST LEFT 5 HOURS FOR THE SHOW TO BEGIN!!! :!! :!!
MissSimUniverse

Postby firerprince » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:40 am

MissSimUniverse wrote:
JUST LEFT 5 HOURS FOR THE SHOW TO BEGIN!!! :!! :!!

Pageant will start 12 midnight here in the Philippines :%((
⇓⇓⇓ CLICK HERE ⇓⇓⇓

firerprince
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: JCA
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Profession: TVC model
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball, billiards, arts

Postby unbreakable » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:58 am

good luck to my girls , israel and Lebanon =c3 =c3 =c3

Mark my words ...Mexico will win >:) >:)
unbreakable

Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Profession: SDSDAD
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano

Postby soledad » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:11 am

Spain for the win, an openly gay contestant. Support here in Missosology will be enormous and it will be historic
soledad
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: laugh

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:59 pm

I feel so tired from work. I could not wait any longer. Time for bed. Wishing all of the girls, and the very passionate national directors a very good luck. Of course, let's give a round of applause to MissSimUniverse for innovating such game.

P.S. I hope I will wake up with a very good news. Go underdogs! I hope a non-powerhouse country could take away the first ever Miss Missosology crown, and I do hope it's one of my girls.
SENYORA GAGA

Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Postby MissSimUniverse » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:13 pm

TWO HOURS TO GO!!! GRAPHICS ARE ALMOST READY!! WHO ARE YOUR ULTIMATES PICKS FOR THE CROWN??
MissSimUniverse

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:47 pm

Eunice Atieno Onyango
Miss Missosology Kenya 2017

Use our official hashtag #KENYAdoit to support the
fit, fierce, timeless and outstanding Eunice Atieno Onyango
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:48 pm

Paulina Krupińska
Miss Missosology Poland 2017

Use our official hashtag #POLANDfortheWIN to support the
fit, fierce, timeless and outstanding Paulina Krupińska
SENYORA GAGA

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:48 pm

Bayartsetseg Altangerel
Miss Missosology Mongolia 2017

Use our official hashtag #GOmonGOlia to support the
fit, fierce, timeless and outstanding Bayartsetseg Altangerel
SENYORA GAGA

Postby cronista » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:00 pm

cronista

Date of Birth: 26 Jun 1979
Profession: writter
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: TV, Sports, Poker

Postby cronista » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:03 pm

unbreakable wrote:good luck to my girls , israel and Lebanon =c3 =c3 =c3

probably she will end clapping =;))
cronista

Postby MissSimUniverse » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:11 pm

LESS THAN ONE HOUR... OMG! :!! :-O
MissSimUniverse

Postby MissSimUniverse » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:25 pm

BECAUSE OF LACK OF TIME THERE WON'T BE OPENING, BUT A SHORT INTRODUCTION. I'M VERY SORRY BUT IF I WANT TO POST IT IN TIME I HAVE TO DELETE SOME STUFF. I HAVE BEEN WORKING NON STOP FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS...
MissSimUniverse

Postby firerprince » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Best of luck to my girls! >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

Last edited by firerprince on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⇓⇓⇓ CLICK HERE ⇓⇓⇓

firerprince

Postby The Duchess » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:34 pm

cronista wrote:
unbreakable wrote:good luck to my girls , israel and Lebanon =c3 =c3 =c3

probably she will end clapping =;))

As much as I hate to admt... she will win =;))
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:51 pm

------------- THE DUCHESS' COURT ---------------

GOOD LUCK TO MY GIRLS, THE SISTER ARE WATCHING WAITING FOR OUR GIRLS TO PARTICIPATE
The Duchess

Re: ||| MISS MISSOSOLOGY Final Show: SHOW STARTED! ||||

Postby MissSimUniverse » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:05 pm

OK, PEOPLE! INTRODUCTION HAS BEEN POSTED!!! IN JUST 10 MINUTES... TOP 16 ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I just wish I had more time, I had a lot of ideas of things I wanted to do and I couldn't because I literrally run out of time... Actually I'm finishing some stuff yet... This j¡has been exhausting... I also would like to remember I'm not a graphic designer... So I hope you understand the efforts I did to make this, and mostly... ENJOY WITH IT!

:!! :!!
MissSimUniverse

Postby cronista » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:11 pm

=c3 =c3 =c3
cronista

Postby mister_egzotica » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:12 pm

Go Kazakhstan, Go Japan, Go Russia! >=p

mister_egzotica

Date of Birth: 02 Dec 1917
Profession: *******
Hobbies/Interests: *******

Postby dehfs » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Last edited by dehfs on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dehfs

Real Life Name/Nick: ...
Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1988
Profession: ...
Hobbies/Interests: ..., ..., ...

Postby syahfiqz89 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:17 pm

ohhh!! Malaysia Go! Lets do this..
syahfiqz89

Real Life Name/Nick: Fiqz
Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1989
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion is My Passion

Re: ||| MISS MISSOSOLOGY Final Show: TOP 16 ANNOUNCED! ||||

Postby MissSimUniverse » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:27 pm

TOP 16 ANNOUNCED! I'M VEYR SORRY TO ALL THOSE WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT... AND I CAN'T WRITE ANYMORE BECAUSE I'VE TO KEEP WORKING!!!
MissSimUniverse

Postby firerprince » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:30 pm

:%(( :%(( :%((
Last edited by firerprince on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⇓⇓⇓ CLICK HERE ⇓⇓⇓

firerprince

Re: ||| MISS MISSOSOLOGY Final Show: TOP 16 ANNOUNCED! ||||