BIG 5 MPG2018 RESULT: MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018 | GAME 85

All Prediction Games starting January 2013 are located here.

Moderators: QUASAR, xis




  • 2

BIG 5 MPG2018 RESULT: MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018 | GAME 85

Postby xis » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:01 pm

    


Image
Active Games, Game Results and Leaderboard: Click HERE!
Image
MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018
OFFICIAL RESULT
Image
MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL: SPAIN | 1200 pts; 600 pts for wrong placement in Top 5; 300 pts wp in Top 16
1st runner-up: AUSTRALIA | 1000 pts; 500 pts for wrong placement in Top 5; 250 pts wp in Top 16
2nd runner-up: NETHERLANDS | 800 pts; 400 pts for wrong placement in Top 5; 200 pts wp in Top 16
3rd runner-up: PHILIPPINES | 600 pts; 300 pts for wrong placement in Top 5; 150 pts wp in Top 16
4th runner-up: VIETNAM | 400 pts; 200 pts for wrong placement in Top 5; 100 pts for wp in Top 16

Rest of Top 16 | 180 pts; 0 pts for wrong placement
BELGIUM
BRAZIL
CHINA
INDONESIA
JAPAN
LEBANON
NEPAL
POLAND
PUERTO RICO
SWEDEN
UNITED KINGDOM

Image
Image
:7 :7 :7 :7 :7
4540 points
HESPERIDES |Image


Image
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
3790 points
isotopes |Image
newyork |Image


Image
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
3610 points
AntonCURTIS |Image
DESIREE CLARY |Image


Image
3590 points
GALVIN (Missosologist)

3280 points
ASGARD (Elite)

3130 points
SENYORA GAGA (Member)

3050 points
JorgeInternational (Missosologist)

2830 points
Danieruw (Predictionist)

2810 points
Nabak (Professional)

2710 points
Pulchritude (Ambassador)

2630 points
ponyo (Missosologist)
toshirochu (Member)

2550 points
patch adams,md (Professional)

2480 points
novemberRain (Ambassador)

2280 points
Sarapiranha (Missosologist)

2270 points
muflavanberg (Professional)

2170 points
artaestes (Missosologist)
sOUTH BEaCH (Missosologist)

2150 points
wiwe (happy) (Missosologist)

2000 points
Onri (Missosologist)

1970 points
sisyphus (Professional)

1690 points
DUBROVNIK (Elite)
FREDERICK BARRAZA (Pioneer)
MaroneSergio (Predictionist)

0 point
ZERO RULE VICTIM
FranciaREGINA (Missosologist) | ACTUAL WINNER IS NOT IN YOUR TOP 16

Image
PLEASE REPLY OR PM ME FOR ANY DISCREPANCIES WITH YOUR SCORES.


xis
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 5993
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:09 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3742
Real Life Name/Nick: xxx
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1917
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: xxxxx
Hobbies/Interests: xxxxx
Message: xxxxx

  • 0

Re: BIG 5 MPG2018 RESULT: MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018 | GAME

Postby newyork » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:11 pm



HESPERIDES IS A CHEATER! HIS ORIGINAL TOP5 WERE: WINNER-SPAIN, 1RU-BELGIUM, 2RU-PHILIPPINES, 3RU-LEBANON, 4RU-PUERTO RICO! GIRL, I MONITORED YOUR PG LIST BEFORE AND RIGHT AFTER THE LIVESTREAMING OF MANHUNT WAS SHOWN! YOU NEED TO BE DISQUALIFIED!



Image

Image

Image
newyork
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 4:38 am
Location: new york city
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 427
Real Life Name/Nick: daniel
Date of Birth: 26 May 2013
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: scientist during the day, pole dancer at night
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: travelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: BIG 5 MPG2018 RESULT: MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018 | GAME

Postby xis » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:03 pm

newyork wrote:

HESPERIDES IS A CHEATER! HIS ORIGINAL TOP5 WERE: WINNER-SPAIN, 1RU-BELGIUM, 2RU-PHILIPPINES, 3RU-LEBANON, 4RU-PUERTO RICO! GIRL, I MONITORED YOUR PG LIST BEFORE AND RIGHT AFTER THE LIVESTREAMING OF MANHUNT WAS SHOWN! YOU NEED TO BE DISQUALIFIED!


On the PG thread it doesn't show that HESPERIDES edited her entry. Kindly provide an evidence like screen caption if you have. For now I'll put the SURVIVOR MPG result and 15th Leaderboard on hold.
xis
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 5993
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:09 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3742
Real Life Name/Nick: xxx
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1917
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: xxxxx
Hobbies/Interests: xxxxx
Message: xxxxx

  • 0

Re: BIG 5 MPG2018 RESULT: MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018 | GAME

Postby newyork » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:39 pm

xis wrote:
newyork wrote:

HESPERIDES IS A CHEATER! HIS ORIGINAL TOP5 WERE: WINNER-SPAIN, 1RU-BELGIUM, 2RU-PHILIPPINES, 3RU-LEBANON, 4RU-PUERTO RICO! GIRL, I MONITORED YOUR PG LIST BEFORE AND RIGHT AFTER THE LIVESTREAMING OF MANHUNT WAS SHOWN! YOU NEED TO BE DISQUALIFIED!


On the PG thread it doesn't show that HESPERIDES edited her entry. Kindly provide an evidence like screen caption if you have. For now I'll put the SURVIVOR MPG result and 15th Leaderboard on hold.


I am posting here what I emailed to you xis just for everyone to know.. sorry i meant No harm for anyone especially to Hesperides but the truth should be known by all.. :)>-

Apparently his entry did not show any editing,however, i was an eyewitness to what entry he submitted upon closing time, after closing time, during and after the livestreaming of manhunt because i was glued on my computer monitoring the results then comparing my results to his results that's why i know his entry for the Top 5. Australia was his number 6. and he actually predicted only 14/16 of the semifinalists. he included panama and another one. i've seen this because i was looking at how many semifinalists he got correctly. i got 15/16 and at that moment i knew i am ahead of him at that point. then when vietnam was announced as 4RU i already knew that i got higher score at that point. then when philippines was declared 3RU, i already knew that both of us are getting the 3RU and 2RU incorrectly. at that point i was just waiting for who will be announced as 1RU. if he gets belgium correctly as 1RU then he has big chance to catch up from the score i got at that point. but when Australia was announced as 1RU, i already knew that i won the survivor and i was rejoicing because Australia is NOT hesperides' 1RU! after the livestreaming, i did a rundown to the entries of all players and looking at each one's entries and tabulating only those who has the possibility of winning the prediction game, i already knew that me and isotopes both won the game because we have same score. this alone is a detailed description of what i did and how i learned about hesperides' original submitted entry. after i saw your post about the PG result of manhunt i was extremely surprised to see hesperides as champion with so much high score! i immediately checked his entry and there i saw a brand new set of his top 5 placement.

Hesperides possibly altered his computer settings date and time, i really do not know how he did that trick of editing his entry. but it clearly showed CHEATING was made by this guy! he can fool anyone else but me especially in this 1-on-1 battle where i meticulously check and monitor my opponent's PG entry! moreover, there was no one among the players who placed Australia as their 1RU at all just FYI!

hesperides did so much cheating on this game.. he switched belgium and australia in his list, he interchanged his placements for Philippines and Lebanon, and he replaced 1 semifinalist to arrive at 15/16 from previously 14/16.

are you not even surprised that he surprisingly got 3/5 correctly in order among the Top 5? moreso with Australia being predicted as 1RU correctly? obviously, hesperides is so overly desperate to win.. since he possibly found out that i got better prediction in Mr Model Mexico, his only chance is for Manhunt and resorted to cheating!

I will not rant like this if I wasn't personally involve in the 1-on-1 battle for Survivor, and honestly this should be fun and for entertainment but doing desperate moves by cheating is a totally different story especially for someone like me who is so competitive and meticulous in games like this.

I actually can accept a defeat if my opponent played fair and honestly. I will even clap for him.. but not in this case for hesperides who did so much cheating! moreover, this is not only for the Survivor game but for the tabulation for the leaderboard. It's unacceptable to have that 4700+ points to be added in his raw score because he did not earn such score, he only earned that score out of cheating!

I can not provide any screencap at all because I never expected someone to commit cheating after the livestreaming of Manhunt. who would have thought that hesperides, my sole opponent, will commit such dirty action just for him to gain for his advantage? Think about that xis.. who would even think that cheating can happen in a game that's supposed to be for entertainment and fun? if i knew that he would be editing his entry after the livestreaming, then I could have screencapped his original entry! but No, I thought that he was playing fair all along!

And my question to you is, when did you encode the submitted entries? was it after the closing time and before the actual start of the Manhunt livestreaming? or did you encode the entries later after the end of the show or a day after the show? Don't get offended but my advise to you is in order to avoid this thing to happen again, you need to encode the players' entries before the start of the actual show since you don't have the power to lock a thread unlike the PG Master.

The evidence for the cheating is based on the actual and detailed description i've mentioned above since I am the eyewitness of this whole thing since I am the one who is directly involved in the final game battle. I've checked and monitored the entry of hesperides before and after closing time, and during and after the livestreaming of the show because I was comparing his entry against mine in my computer.

My suggestion is you better send a message to hesperides and let him speak up and tell the truth. ask him how he did the trick on editing his entry without changing the original time.

You better disqualify him because he cheated not only on the Survivor game but also for the real and actual Male prediction games. Jesus, you cannot tabulate his score for the MPG.. it is so wrong!

if that guy will not admit what he did, i will come after him and i will not stop! what he did is very disrespectful to the game and to all players especially to me.. and that is very unacceptable unless he ask for forgiveness and admit his wrongdoing!

And lastly, will you allow a BIG CHEATER to be declared as your very first Survivor winner?? OMG you're foolish and dumb to do such thing just to be honest to you xis..
Image

Image

Image
newyork
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 4:38 am
Location: new york city
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 427
Real Life Name/Nick: daniel
Date of Birth: 26 May 2013
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: scientist during the day, pole dancer at night
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: travelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: BIG 5 MPG2018 RESULT: MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018 | GAME

Postby HESPERIDES » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:24 am

xis wrote:

Image
Active Games, Game Results and Leaderboard: Click HERE!
Image
MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018
OFFICIAL RESULT
Image
MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL: SPAIN | 1200 pts; 600 pts for wrong placement in Top 5; 300 pts wp in Top 16
1st runner-up: AUSTRALIA | 1000 pts; 500 pts for wrong placement in Top 5; 250 pts wp in Top 16
2nd runner-up: NETHERLANDS | 800 pts; 400 pts for wrong placement in Top 5; 200 pts wp in Top 16
3rd runner-up: PHILIPPINES | 600 pts; 300 pts for wrong placement in Top 5; 150 pts wp in Top 16
4th runner-up: VIETNAM | 400 pts; 200 pts for wrong placement in Top 5; 100 pts for wp in Top 16

Rest of Top 16 | 180 pts; 0 pts for wrong placement
BELGIUM
BRAZIL
CHINA
INDONESIA
JAPAN
LEBANON
NEPAL
POLAND
PUERTO RICO
SWEDEN
UNITED KINGDOM

Image
Image
:7 :7 :7 :7 :7
4540 points
HESPERIDES |Image


Image
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
3790 points
isotopes |Image
newyork |Image


Image
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
3610 points
AntonCURTIS |Image
DESIREE CLARY |Image


Image
3590 points
GALVIN (Missosologist)

3280 points
ASGARD (Elite)

3130 points
SENYORA GAGA (Member)

3050 points
JorgeInternational (Missosologist)

2830 points
Danieruw (Predictionist)

2810 points
Nabak (Professional)

2710 points
Pulchritude (Ambassador)

2630 points
ponyo (Missosologist)
toshirochu (Member)

2550 points
patch adams,md (Professional)

2480 points
novemberRain (Ambassador)

2280 points
Sarapiranha (Missosologist)

2270 points
muflavanberg (Professional)

2170 points
artaestes (Missosologist)
sOUTH BEaCH (Missosologist)

2150 points
wiwe (happy) (Missosologist)

2000 points
Onri (Missosologist)

1970 points
sisyphus (Professional)

1690 points
DUBROVNIK (Elite)
FREDERICK BARRAZA (Pioneer)
MaroneSergio (Predictionist)

0 point
ZERO RULE VICTIM
FranciaREGINA (Missosologist) | ACTUAL WINNER IS NOT IN YOUR TOP 16

Image
PLEASE REPLY OR PM ME FOR ANY DISCREPANCIES WITH YOUR SCORES.
HESPERIDES
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1854
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 12:24 pm
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 1175
Date of Birth: 27 Jul 1997
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: maker of non-woven textiles
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Volunteer to help the community - Film memorabilia

  • 0

Re: BIG 5 MPG2018 RESULT: MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018 | GAME

Postby HESPERIDES » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:26 am

newyork wrote:
xis wrote:
newyork wrote:

HESPERIDES IS A CHEATER! HIS ORIGINAL TOP5 WERE: WINNER-SPAIN, 1RU-BELGIUM, 2RU-PHILIPPINES, 3RU-LEBANON, 4RU-PUERTO RICO! GIRL, I MONITORED YOUR PG LIST BEFORE AND RIGHT AFTER THE LIVESTREAMING OF MANHUNT WAS SHOWN! YOU NEED TO BE DISQUALIFIED!


On the PG thread it doesn't show that HESPERIDES edited her entry. Kindly provide an evidence like screen caption if you have. For now I'll put the SURVIVOR MPG result and 15th Leaderboard on hold.


I am posting here what I emailed to you xis just for everyone to know.. sorry i meant No harm for anyone especially to Hesperides but the truth should be known by all.. :)>-

Apparently his entry did not show any editing,however, i was an eyewitness to what entry he submitted upon closing time, after closing time, during and after the livestreaming of manhunt because i was glued on my computer monitoring the results then comparing my results to his results that's why i know his entry for the Top 5. Australia was his number 6. and he actually predicted only 14/16 of the semifinalists. he included panama and another one. i've seen this because i was looking at how many semifinalists he got correctly. i got 15/16 and at that moment i knew i am ahead of him at that point. then when vietnam was announced as 4RU i already knew that i got higher score at that point. then when philippines was declared 3RU, i already knew that both of us are getting the 3RU and 2RU incorrectly. at that point i was just waiting for who will be announced as 1RU. if he gets belgium correctly as 1RU then he has big chance to catch up from the score i got at that point. but when Australia was announced as 1RU, i already knew that i won the survivor and i was rejoicing because Australia is NOT hesperides' 1RU! after the livestreaming, i did a rundown to the entries of all players and looking at each one's entries and tabulating only those who has the possibility of winning the prediction game, i already knew that me and isotopes both won the game because we have same score. this alone is a detailed description of what i did and how i learned about hesperides' original submitted entry. after i saw your post about the PG result of manhunt i was extremely surprised to see hesperides as champion with so much high score! i immediately checked his entry and there i saw a brand new set of his top 5 placement.

Hesperides possibly altered his computer settings date and time, i really do not know how he did that trick of editing his entry. but it clearly showed CHEATING was made by this guy! he can fool anyone else but me especially in this 1-on-1 battle where i meticulously check and monitor my opponent's PG entry! moreover, there was no one among the players who placed Australia as their 1RU at all just FYI!

hesperides did so much cheating on this game.. he switched belgium and australia in his list, he interchanged his placements for Philippines and Lebanon, and he replaced 1 semifinalist to arrive at 15/16 from previously 14/16.

are you not even surprised that he surprisingly got 3/5 correctly in order among the Top 5? moreso with Australia being predicted as 1RU correctly? obviously, hesperides is so overly desperate to win.. since he possibly found out that i got better prediction in Mr Model Mexico, his only chance is for Manhunt and resorted to cheating!

I will not rant like this if I wasn't personally involve in the 1-on-1 battle for Survivor, and honestly this should be fun and for entertainment but doing desperate moves by cheating is a totally different story especially for someone like me who is so competitive and meticulous in games like this.

I actually can accept a defeat if my opponent played fair and honestly. I will even clap for him.. but not in this case for hesperides who did so much cheating! moreover, this is not only for the Survivor game but for the tabulation for the leaderboard. It's unacceptable to have that 4700+ points to be added in his raw score because he did not earn such score, he only earned that score out of cheating!

I can not provide any screencap at all because I never expected someone to commit cheating after the livestreaming of Manhunt. who would have thought that hesperides, my sole opponent, will commit such dirty action just for him to gain for his advantage? Think about that xis.. who would even think that cheating can happen in a game that's supposed to be for entertainment and fun? if i knew that he would be editing his entry after the livestreaming, then I could have screencapped his original entry! but No, I thought that he was playing fair all along!

And my question to you is, when did you encode the submitted entries? was it after the closing time and before the actual start of the Manhunt livestreaming? or did you encode the entries later after the end of the show or a day after the show? Don't get offended but my advise to you is in order to avoid this thing to happen again, you need to encode the players' entries before the start of the actual show since you don't have the power to lock a thread unlike the PG Master.

The evidence for the cheating is based on the actual and detailed description i've mentioned above since I am the eyewitness of this whole thing since I am the one who is directly involved in the final game battle. I've checked and monitored the entry of hesperides before and after closing time, and during and after the livestreaming of the show because I was comparing his entry against mine in my computer.

My suggestion is you better send a message to hesperides and let him speak up and tell the truth. ask him how he did the trick on editing his entry without changing the original time.

You better disqualify him because he cheated not only on the Survivor game but also for the real and actual Male prediction games. Jesus, you cannot tabulate his score for the MPG.. it is so wrong!

if that guy will not admit what he did, i will come after him and i will not stop! what he did is very disrespectful to the game and to all players especially to me.. and that is very unacceptable unless he ask for forgiveness and admit his wrongdoing!

And lastly, will you allow a BIG CHEATER to be declared as your very first Survivor winner?? OMG you're foolish and dumb to do such thing just to be honest to you xis..
HESPERIDES
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1854
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 12:24 pm
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 1175
Date of Birth: 27 Jul 1997
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: maker of non-woven textiles
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Volunteer to help the community - Film memorabilia

  • 0

Re: BIG 5 MPG2018 RESULT: MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018 | GAME

Postby newyork » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:19 pm

i need to quote Hesperides' response in here

I'm very surprised by the attitude of the forumer Newyork
to insult and call me BIG CHEATER and other offenses.

I'm an honest person, and I would never cheat to win a simple game of predictions.

It's obvious that Newyork is obsessed to win this game and all seasons. Maybe that's why he invents ridiculous arguments:
How could me alter date and time? ?
It's impossible, without you detecting it.

Finally I want to say that this is just an entertainment for me.
I lost in many games and in others I didn't participate due to lack of time.

It's too bad to insult other persons/forumers only for a game.



Hesperides, to start of, i am not surprised by how defensive you can be with your response. People who are caught doing illegal things right on are prone to denying and their inability to admit their mistakes. What I was expecting from you is a response of pure apology, admission, and someone who will ask for forgiveness but you NEVER attempted to do such with your response. Is it your worry that people might condemn you or hate you? you know people will even admire you more if you just admitted your wrongdoing. Nobody here for sure will even think of condemning you for what you did. i am pretty sure that everyone here will even forget the cheating you did and will just opt to give you another chance to correct your mistake.. ONLY if your were like that. Like someone who is accepting and apologetic.

Do you even know that cheating is synonymous to deception and theft? If you are here to talk about my behavior, why don't you even try to assess your behavior in the first place? Do you think that cheating is ok and acceptable? If that is your norm, then indeed you have a very big problem that needs immediate solution!

Dude or Gal whatever, you are already caught doing an illegal activity and have violated the game. That is a very strong offense, do you even know that? However, if ONLY you can be very apologetic then I, myself, and the whole integrity of this game can just let go of what you've committed and will forgive you at once..remember that Hesperides

Going back at how you cheated, girl i've been staring at your entry the whole time- before and after closing time, and during and after the livestreaming of manhunt at their fb page. That's the reason why i've already memorized your entry especially your Top 5- WINNER SPAIN 1RU BELGIUM 2RU PHILIPPINES 3RU LEBANON 4RU PUERTO RICO because I was comparing mine to yours especially during the announcement of the Top 16 and the announcement of the winners (as how i described in my earlier post) and there would NEVER be any reason for me to invent stories.. and that is NOT my personality! It is so obvious that you have a problem and you are not just a CHEATER but a BIG LIAR! I already caught you cheating and don't even try to justify your wrongdoing. You did not only destroy the integrity of the Survivor game but also destroyed the integrity of the actual MPG by getting 4500+ score.. but that score is not a score you earned from predicting but it was a score you created from cheating!

Talking about how you altered your entry, you should know the answer because it is YOU who knows it and it was only YOU who did such! Will that make you a better person? Will that give you a better sleep at night thinking that you never did anything wrong for your own gain or advantage? Buddy, our God is up there looking at us and He knows what we are doing.. i hope that even crosses your mind.. unless you are an Atheist who doesn't believe in God and i will completely understand.

And in addition, don't call me an obsessed player.. I believe that the word obsession best describes you.. too obsessed to win and then resorting to cheating out of desperation! I am a player who is competitive, someone who plays fair, and someone who is very honest and does not cheat, just for your information. It makes me sad that you have such behavior.. if your were able to cheat in this game, then what more from the other previous games? i just wish that you know still how to differentiate between what is right and what is wrong.

Buddy, as you've said this is just a simple game. Yes it is a simple game but you clearly cheated and violated the game per se. if you could do such thing in these simple games, then what more in your outside life? It's a reflection of the kind of person you are.

The only thing that I will ask from you is to respect the prediction games by finally admitting that you altered your submitted entry coz i already caught you.. i think that's already enough reason for you to ask an apology and forgiveness. Don't worry about condemnation.. it will not happen. You will be forgiven I tell you.
Image

Image

Image
newyork
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 4:38 am
Location: new york city
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 427
Real Life Name/Nick: daniel
Date of Birth: 26 May 2013
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: scientist during the day, pole dancer at night
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: travelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: BIG 5 MPG2018 RESULT: MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018 | GAME

Postby xis » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:36 pm

I've consulted Pawee regarding this issue, Pawee is an admin here and upon investigation its shows that there are no anomalies in HESPERIDES entry. It means he/she did not edit or alter his/her entry. HESPERIDES will remain as winner of "MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018 | GAME 85".

Here is my convo with Pawee:
Image

Image

Image

Image
xis
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 5993
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:09 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3742
Real Life Name/Nick: xxx
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1917
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: xxxxx
Hobbies/Interests: xxxxx
Message: xxxxx

  • 0

Re: BIG 5 MPG2018 RESULT: MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018 | GAME

Postby Pulchritude » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:00 am

Guys! For your info, the last reply to any thread has the privilege to be edited without leaving a trace (without showing that it was edited). Try it for yourself, post a reply to any thread, then edit it (as much as you want) before someone replies after you, and you will see that there is no edit history under your post.
HESPERIDES' entry was the last reply in Manhunt PG thread, it tells a lot, so newyork must be right in his accusations. That's why the PG master should be the one who posts the last reply if he can't lock the thread. This way the last prediction entry can't be edited without showing the edit info under the post.
Pulchritude
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1559
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:01 pm
Country: Lebanon (lb)
Reputation: 788
Date of Birth: 26 Jan 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Linguist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, networking...

  • 1

Re: BIG 5 MPG2018 RESULT: MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018 | GAME

Postby xis » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:50 pm

Pulchritude wrote:Guys! For your info, the last reply to any thread has the privilege to be edited without leaving a trace (without showing that it was edited). Try it for yourself, post a reply to any thread, then edit it (as much as you want) before someone replies after you, and you will see that there is no edit history under your post.
HESPERIDES' entry was the last reply in Manhunt PG thread, it tells a lot, so newyork must be right in his accusations. That's why the PG master should be the one who posts the last reply if he can't lock the thread. This way the last prediction entry can't be edited without showing the edit info under the post.


This post is edited for the sixth time.

Pulchritude is right, the last reply can be edited without any trace. I took a video and screen caption to prove. Wow, this is very disheartening.

This is the original post, posted at 11:50 pm PH Time
Image

Second edit at 11:52 pm PH Time
Image

Fifth edit at 12:07 am PH Time
Image

This is the video for the 3rd and 4th time I edit.
xis
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 5993
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:09 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3742
Real Life Name/Nick: xxx
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1917
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: xxxxx
Hobbies/Interests: xxxxx
Message: xxxxx

  • 1

Re: BIG 5 MPG2018 RESULT: MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2018 | GAME

Postby Pulchritude » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:00 am

Actually, I noticed the last reply's edit flaw since I had registered in this forum 10 years ago and I thought that everybody noticed that as well. I was recently surprised to find out that most of the forum members are unaware of it. :|

Anyway, if the thread is not locked on time or if the PG master doesn't have the ability to lock threads (like Xis), we can simply post a reply right after the deadline and announce the end of the game so that the last prediction entry (submitted before the deadline) cannot be edited later without leaving a trace. It's as simple as that. :)
Pulchritude
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 1559
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:01 pm
Country: Lebanon (lb)
Reputation: 788
Date of Birth: 26 Jan 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Linguist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, networking...


Return to Prediction Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pacifico falafoxy, primerouno, prowazekii, sophie j

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology