MISS EARTH 2018 | OFFICIAL COVERAGE

Re: ★♔• MISS EARTH 2018 | OFFICIAL COVERAGE •♔★

Postby hjackson » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:00 pm

chellomellow wrote:
Finally my bish video is uploaded :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
I love it. Go Afeya!!!
[youtube]gJ_bylulrRg[/youtube]

Trinidad and Tobago for the win. It is time to crown a country that isn't boring!

SHE REMINDS ME OF KENISHA THOM !!!! ITS TIME FOR A BLACK BEAUTY AS MISS EARTH !!!! ITS SO SAD THAT BLACK BEAUTIES ARE BEING IGNORED IN MISS EARTH !!!! I JUST HOPE SHE WILL BREAK THAT !!!!GO GO GO !!!!! AFEYA !!!!! YOU GOT ALL WHAT IT TAKES !!!!

hjackson
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: patti
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: fashion designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: shopping, eating

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:05 pm

TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO IS BEAUTIFUL IN MOTION. THIS YEAR'S BATTLE WOULD BE TOUGHEST EVER, I BELIEVE. :=p :=p =D> =D>
Last edited by manoypoe on Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby genoveva » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:29 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
UniversoMundoTierra wrote:Why is it that Ms Earth always go to the same venue every year.. Carousel Mansion which seems to be just very ordinary house from a decent family in 1st class countries and it doesnt look Mansion but ordinary. Why do they always go to that same pool place like Vesailles and Echague. Also Philippines always hosting the pageant and lastly why Philippines always wins this pageant. Why? :D/ :D/ :D/

Maybe you can find the answers in the MGI thread my friend. :=p I think it's time for you to move on just like what the other's did. I mean, you know, it's irritating to read same comments over and over again, year after year. It's time for you to support the pageant that mesmerize you the most.

Now to answer your questions. According to you guys, it's a cheap pageant. No budget. And it is a Philippine made pageant only for Filipinas. I don't know why you keep on asking these questions when you already know the answer. Maybe you just want to heard it from a FANTARD like me. And so there you go. Be at peace. :=p

He can't talk to Flies. I suggest you bring Organic insect repellant because it is eco friedly.
genoveva
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: genoveva
Date of Birth: 08 May 1993
Profession: m....
Hobbies/Interests: _________

Postby Stoichio » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:26 pm

The only good news here is the fact that Karen will finally relinquish the crown! Char!

Honestly, this batch is a downgrade from the last year in terms of beauty.
But if the eventual winner is indeed a goddess of beauty (as their theme implies) then I won’t even complain haha

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:43 pm

chellomellow wrote:Ea'rend¿l just ignored my post. I am now sad

Sorry I just read this post now. What post are you talking about? The ecovideo? :-D Sorry I haven't watch it yet. Actually, most of the ecovideos. I'm thinking of going over them this weekend. I only watched 4 so far.
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby Xeighdee_Gabriel » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:11 pm

genoveva wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
UniversoMundoTierra wrote:Why is it that Ms Earth always go to the same venue every year.. Carousel Mansion which seems to be just very ordinary house from a decent family in 1st class countries and it doesnt look Mansion but ordinary. Why do they always go to that same pool place like Vesailles and Echague. Also Philippines always hosting the pageant and lastly why Philippines always wins this pageant. Why? :D/ :D/ :D/

Maybe you can find the answers in the MGI thread my friend. :=p I think it's time for you to move on just like what the other's did. I mean, you know, it's irritating to read same comments over and over again, year after year. It's time for you to support the pageant that mesmerize you the most.

Now to answer your questions. According to you guys, it's a cheap pageant. No budget. And it is a Philippine made pageant only for Filipinas. I don't know why you keep on asking these questions when you already know the answer. Maybe you just want to heard it from a FANTARD like me. And so there you go. Be at peace. :=p

He can't talk to Flies. I suggest you bring Organic insect repellant because it is eco friedly.

why are you even here?
Xeighdee_Gabriel

Real Life Name/Nick: Gabby
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Adjudicator
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:25 pm

#missearthnorthernireland2018 | Christie van Schalkwyk

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Handsama » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:54 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:

Watch out peeps! Capt E is starting to lose his patience. You just might find yourself disappearing into oblivion if you continue to troll the various Earth threads. So better stay away. Pronto! >:)

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Handsama » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:36 am

Handsama

Postby filipinoako28 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:09 am

wintersolace wrote:
hjackson wrote:AYAN NA NAMAN ANG MALAMOK NA CAROUSEL MANSION !!!! MANSION KUNO DI BA OLD HOUSE LANG ??? AT ANG VERSAILLES PALACE NA HOUSING ASSOCIATION CLUBHOUSE NA LUMANG LUMA NA NA HINDI NAMAN PALACE !!!! KALOKAH !!!!! AND NASAAN ANG BORACAY AS HYPED ???

BORACAY OPENING ANG MAIN REASON BAKIT SA PINAS GAGAWIN ANG MISS EARTH. TODO PROMOTE SA MGA DELEGATES. NAKAKAHIYA NA WALANG BORACAY PAASA TO D MAX. DI PALA SILA SURE NA IPAPAGAMIT ANG ISLA NA ITO. HAHAHA KATAWATAWA ANG PINAS! ANG ACTIVITIES HALOS SAME LOCATIONS WALA NA BANG BAGO BAGO CAROUSEL? MUKANG TIPID NA TIPID SA BUDGET HA. ANYWAYS BUTI NALANG MAGANDA ADVOCACY NYO.

Di ko kayo ma gets. Kita naman na Miss Earth thread ito. Super bash kayo kay Karen. Ano, gusto nyo stressed lagi sa buhay? Di naman kayo pinipilit ah. Ang weird. Jealousy and Anger - 7 Capital sins yan. Mapupunta pa kayo ng impyerno dahil sa kakabash ng isang pageant na di naman pinagsasaksakan ang sarili sa inyo? Tulungan nyo na lang Supra at MGI na magka traffic ang threads nila. Nakakatawa kayo

filipinoako28

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1983
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Financial analyst
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net

Postby Handsama » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:38 am

DIANA LEMOS - Miss Earth Panama 2018
Last edited by Handsama on Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:41 am

DIANA SILVA - Miss Earth Venezuela 2018
Handsama

Postby filipinoako28 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:06 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
Oh! Sayonara Braziw! :%))

In fairness kay Nita van Hoorde. Curious tuloy ako kung sino sya at ano konek nya sa ME
filipinoako28

Postby filipinoako28 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:13 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:

Yaaaaaaaaassssssssssss!!!! :!! >=p
The SLAYAGE IS SEVERE UP IN HERE :7 . So safe to say, lalayas na yan dito? Hahaha!
filipinoako28

Postby genoveva » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:38 am

filipinoako28 wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:

Yaaaaaaaaassssssssssss!!!! :!! >=p
The SLAYAGE IS SEVERE UP IN HERE :7 . So safe to say, lalayas na yan dito? Hahaha!

Right! RIP UMT.
genoveva

Real Life Name/Nick: genoveva
Date of Birth: 08 May 1993
Profession: m....
Hobbies/Interests: _________

Postby MissPluto » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:32 am

Some people are really getting into my nerves. Im actually waiting for things to cool down, as you all know i have received a few emails, emails reprimanding of the things i have said in the past. And that's not a good sign i don't want to suddenly disappear in this forum just like what capt. E have warned me HHAHAHAHA but i can't help it some people are really getting into my nerves.

1. Leave this forum if your sole purpose is to find faults in Miss Earth system as to which i think is one of the best beauty pageant system.
2. Leave this forum if you have problems with miss earth pre pageant activities which is by the way one of the most exciting part and not just SIGHT SEEING, candidates are serving their purpose and walking the talk.
3. Leave this forum if your sole purpose is to throw shade towards karen winning the crown, move on b*tch she is about to relinquish her title and yet you still haven't move on to the fact that she slayed the competition and by miles more intelligent than you heavy favorites, and oh by the way she's probably not the most beautiful in the 2017 batch but gurl she is beautiful and flawless in person her skin is radiant and looks like she's not minding her haters so mind your own f*cking busness.
4. Leave this forum and go to that 2 page forum make it more alive HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that pageant will start in weeks yet the forum is as dead as the dead sea.

My Earthlings you don't have to engage yourself in too much argument with this haters, remember Miss Earth has been keeping it cool for the past 18 years. This bashers and haters know nothing but pure hate. Miss Earth is doing their thing and actually starting to listen to fans suggestions so we should be happy about that, they are not s stubborn as they are 2 or 3 years ago so let's keep our cool okay?

Some of the delegates will be arriving the in coming weeks as announce Miss Earth Mexico will be here earlier to train but not only her, some of them will arrive earlier than scheduled to watch out.
This year is some serous competition, just like what i have mentioned before Miss Earth has been flexing it's muscles soooooooooo there's more to see in this years pageant.

And oh don''y ever blame Miss Earth for Boracay absent on the list, ask the government tho. They are invited and accepted the invitation, Boracay not ready yet is not MEO's fault you get that?
You can freely search the answer as to why boracay is not on the list.
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Postby chellomellow » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:45 am

─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby Roman Reigns » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:07 pm

Miss Earth season again. Time flies very fast! Missing you Earthlings! :hx
Roman Reigns
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Leati Joseph
Date of Birth: 25 May 1985
Profession: Photographer

Postby mybadname » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Why not ban all those trolls here. Delete their account perhaps. After all they are useless individuals.
my name is bad but i am good

Miss Universe only and nothing else!
mybadname

Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby manoypoe » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:11 pm

Roman Reigns wrote:Miss Earth season again. Time flies very fast! Missing you Earthlings! :hx

WE MISS YOU TOO BUT I KNOW YOU ARE JUST LURKING. I HAVE SEEN YOU SOMEWHERE ELSE - IN THAT 2 PAGE COVERAGE. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:16 pm

NETHERLANDS IS STRONGER AND MORE PREPARED THIS YEAR. I THINK, ELEMENTAL CROWN IS THE LAST MARGARETHA WILL GET. :=p :=p =D> =D>

A picture taken during the shooting of my ecovideo. Tomorrow we Will release our ecovideo! Are you curious?

I had so much fun during the shooting of my ecovideo. Love go be surrounded by the beauty of nature and ofcourse this cute Dog. This is the Dog of my National Director named Baloe, he became our Miss Earth Netherlands mascotte since hè is There with Almost every shoot.

I celebrated World Bamboo day! Im a huge fan of bamboo I even have it in my own special garden! I make straws from bamboo so I Dont have to use plastic straws!
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:21 pm

IMPECCABLE. THIS IS GIVING ME HEADACHE COME CORONATION NIGHT. THERE WILL BE SO MANY HEARTACHES. HOPE THAT THERE WILL BE TOP20. :=p :=p =D> =D>

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:58 pm

PANAMA

Diana Lemos
20 años
Srta. Panamá Tierra 2018
Cantante de Opera
Estudiante de Comercio Intl.
Directora de @incantomusica
Fundación @talentosdeincanto

We continue to move forward with the "Alliance for the Million" project with the Ministry of the Environment, with the collaboration of the entire community, especially the children of the @talentosdeincanto Foundation and the prisoners in the penitentiary system under the motto "Reforestando por mi Freedom". And I am proud to be part of both initiatives, which are aimed at encouraging the adoption of sustainable practices for the protection of our biodiversity, forests and water sources, in order to take care of our legacy for generations to come: A greener Panama, a healthier planet.

A different evening at @maccosmetics @maccosmeticspanama, the most inclusive beauty brand in the world
Photographer: @mawiphotography
Makeup: @dimasmoreno_makeupartist
# SeñoritaPanamáTierra2018 #NosUne # MissEarth2018 #MissEarth # Panamá #MacCosmetics

Today is the National Day of Cleanliness and together with the group of volunteers @lasmarabuntas we not only collect garbage in the Cinta Costera, but also, through our example we seek to inculcate a more environmental culture, so that in that way we can take better care of our environment and our natural resources. And remember guys that the main objective of this initiative ... concerns each one of us:a clean and healthy planet.

In the official presentation of the eleven beautiful delegates who will compete to represent our country in the @tourismworldgb.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:05 pm

PARAGUAY

Larissa Soledad
Estudiante de Medicina
Miss Earth Paraguay 2018
Reina Amambay Universo 2018
Miss Tourism América 2014
Miss Tourism World Paraguay 2014

Learning to recycle, reuse and rethink with the art and creativity that each one of us carries inside! What many people do not find useful is inspiring them to transform ... let's recycle, reuse and, most importantly, learn to do it! Thank you.

You will discover where God can take you, only if you decide to grab hold of his hand and trust him.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:55 pm

KOREA

#ecowarrior | She is not putting oil in the car. She is CHARGING an electric car! Miss Earth Korea 2018 Suhyun Song used an electric vehicle. Electric vehicles don't use fossil fuels to help prevent air pollution.
#missearth
#missearthmoments

manoypoe

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:05 pm

#missearthukraine2018 | Anastasia Krivazhoka (Reminds me of Cate Blanchett)

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:50 pm

#missearthbrazil2018 | Sayonara Veras

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:55 pm

#missearthukraine2018 | Anastasia Krivazhoka

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:57 pm

#missearthcolombia2018 | Latest Px: Vale Ayos

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:06 pm

#missearthromania2018 | Latest Px: Denisse Vivienne

Ea'rend¿l

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth