Looking for advice..

Looking for advice..

Postby aA boi » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:54 pm

hey guys! So here's my situation. I have a guy friend and a Girl friend. Now the girl, I'll just call her MissPostpone, told me that she has something to tell me, but will jus tell me after the movie we were watching. Now after the movie I asked her what that thing that she was gonna tell me was, and she admitted to us that she already saw the film just the previous day. Now she has done this, actually them to me two other times and I made it pretty clear that I was upset about what they did. Plus I called her MissPostpone because she has the habit of postponing almost every plan we have to go out or watch a movie. So now we are on an indirect battle going on in facebook, using sarcastic selfies and hastags like her #Letsgrowup and my #Practicewhatyoupreach and #askhim. Gosh this issue is gnawing at my mind.
If you're me, what would you do?

aA boi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ace
Date of Birth: 09 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Nurse
Hobbies/Interests: YouTube, Netflix

Re: Looking for advice..

Postby lunica » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:44 pm

okey, so what's your issue here? because they watched the movie without you 2 days ago? or because she has this habit of postponing your group plans?

if its the the previous, then, it should not be an issue, at least for me. the fact that they watched it again with you this time is already a big favor on their part to make for you. they didnt leave you hanging, did they? you should be thankful, instead.

but if its the latter, then its another story.
lunica

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modelling

Postby Green Archer » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Dude. Grow up. :%)) :%)) :%))

Why don't you just talk to her peacefully and nicely.
When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves.
Green Archer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 08 Jan 1990
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Masseur
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: swimming, water sports, beautiful women

Postby aA boi » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:47 am

lunica wrote:okey, so what's your issue here? because they watched the movie without you 2 days ago? or because she has this habit of postponing your group plans?

if its the the previous, then, it should not be an issue, at least for me. the fact that they watched it again with you this time is already a big favor on their part to make for you. they didnt leave you hanging, did they? you should be thankful, instead.

but if its the latter, then its another story.

both points are my issues. I already told them to just tell me if they have already watched the film. To think that I was the one who invited them to watch those 3 movies, it's already a big favor to them on my part to just look past what they did. So I guess being thankful for that is just too much. They're just too insensitive.
Now she's acting like if she causes postponements repeatedly, she expects us to be okay with it. But if we get hurt she has the nerve to say grow up? Wow.
=O/ =O/ =O/
aA boi

Postby aA boi » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:50 am

Green Archer wrote:Dude. Grow up. :%)) :%)) :%))

Why don't you just talk to her peacefully and nicely.

That's the thing. We talked to her nicely several times already but she keeps on repeating them. She keeps us waiting on the sidelines, but if we make her wait she gets upset easily. And now you're telling me to grow up. =O/
aA boi

Postby sylvester » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:04 am

Oh gees! There are lots of things to be considered n your situation:

1. Your friends don't want to watch movie with you together maybe because you have a problem attitude or something..just kidding..hehe!
2. Your friends hide something so they choose to watch movie alone.
3. Your friends were too busy to inform you that they're going to watch a movie or they simply forgot to text you due to intense excitement.
4. Your friends might have mutual understanding so they simply want a date together.
5. Your friends are guilty so they still watch the movie again with you for the sake of your friendship.

My advice:

1. Yup, its not bad to be mad sometimes. You have to express your feelings and I know its too unhappy.
2. You have to tell your friends that u'r sad or maybe hurt for what they did so that they'll know your feelings and avoid such situation again.
3. You have to know the reasons behind why they didn't inform you to watch the movie together.
4. You have to accept that they still care about you that's why they're just being honest to tell you the story.
5. You have to move on and try to understand everything because friendship is something that we have to value.

:-*
:-* :-*
:-* :-* :-*
:-* :-* :-* :-*
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
sylvester
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Peter
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Diagnoser
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Painting, Music, Movies

Postby aA boi » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:06 am

sylvester wrote:Oh gees! There are lots of things to be considered n your situation:

1. Your friends don't want to watch movie with you together maybe because you have a problem attitude or something..just kidding..hehe!
2. Your friends hide something so they choose to watch movie alone.
3. Your friends were too busy to inform you that they're going to watch a movie or they simply forgot to text you due to intense excitement.
4. Your friends might have mutual understanding so they simply want a date together.
5. Your friends are guilty so they still watch the movie again with you for the sake of your friendship.

My advice:

1. Yup, its not bad to be mad sometimes. You have to express your feelings and I know its too unhappy.
2. You have to tell your friends that u'r sad or maybe hurt for what they did so that they'll know your feelings and avoid such situation again.
3. You have to know the reasons behind why they didn't inform you to watch the movie together.
4. You have to accept that they still care about you that's why they're just being honest to tell you the story.
5. You have to move on and try to understand everything because friendship is something that we have to value.

:-*
:-* :-*
:-* :-* :-*
:-* :-* :-* :-*
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Now that's good advice. Thanks sylvester! And the part where "Your friends might have mutual understanding so they simply want a date together." was funny as hell. The guy is gay. hehe. I feel incredibly well after getting my feelings out and taking a good eight-hour sleep.
aA boi

Return to Romance, Love & Relationships