PRAY FOR JESUS' MERCY

PRAY FOR JESUS' MERCY

Postby Perky555 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:37 am

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com

Mother of Salvation: Pray for my Son’s Mercy so that all suffering can be diluted
Thursday, September 18th, 2014 @ 15:30

My dear child, you must ask everyone to ask for God’s Mercy in all those matters, which involve the destruction of humanity. I refer to the wicked plans involving wars; plans to introduce a global vaccine – which you were warned about in the message of 26 November 2010 - genocide and the murder of Christians, as well as other people of different religions, by the hands of evil men.

When a soul is infested by Satan, it is capable of the most intense hatred for God’s children. When groups of men work together, in complete subjugation to the evil one, their wickedness is manifested in every act so as to cause death and destruction to those over whom they control.

You must pray, all of you, to hinder the plans of evil men whose desire is to reduce the world’s population, for their own gain. Those who are spared this evil will find themselves under the control of an invisible group. I call upon each and every one of you to pray to my Son, Jesus Christ, in order to help mitigate such tragedies and wickedness. Some of these horrors can be mitigated, but not all of them. Your prayers will, however, dilute the impact of these terrible acts, which are carried out by followers of the evil one. Please recite this Crusade Prayer to help mitigate the murder of innocents.

Crusade Prayer (166) To mitigate the murder of innocents

Dearest Mother of Salvation, please present this, our plea to mitigate the murder of innocents, to your beloved Son, Jesus Christ.

We ask, that in His Mercy, He will remove the threat of genocide, persecution and terror against God’s children, in every form.

Please, we implore you, dear Mother of Salvation, to hear our cries for love, unity and peace in this sorrowful world.

We ask that Jesus Christ, the Son of man, will protect all of us during these times of great pain and suffering on earth. Amen.

Children, when the prophecies foretold happen, it is important that you pray for my Son’s Mercy so that all suffering can be diluted and that wicked deeds, perpetrated against humanity, can be allayed.

Go in peace and love to serve the Lord.

Your beloved Mother

Mother of Salvation

On eucharistic reception and adoration:"... It is through presenting yourself that the keys to the Eternal Kingdom will be yours," says Jesus Christ.
Perky555
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Perky M
Date of Birth: 28 Aug 1961
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Blogger for Christ
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging
Message: Most United Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Guide Us and Protect Us Always !

Re: PRAY FOR JESUS' MERCY

Postby julianneadriana » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:08 am

AMEN [-O<
ImageImageImageImageImage
julianneadriana
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: adriana
Date of Birth: 02 Nov 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing

Re: PRAY FOR JESUS' MERCY

Postby Dirty Vasooka » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:16 am

Amen
Dirty Vasooka
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Dec 2008
Profession: business
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: music, reading, internet,

PRAY FOR JESUS MERCY

Postby GeorgeFulp » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Having conversed with Joe for a few years now, I am deeply saddened to hear of his misfortune. My prayers go out to his family, friends and caregivers. I know Joe is in safekeeping regardless of what happens, but my prayer is for Gods mercy on his suffering human body. Dear God, if he cannot return to service here with us, please take him quickly so he may continue his service closer to you on the mansion worlds.
подарок мужчине на 35 cllon Русские народные промыслы, сувениры и подарки. В самом Центре Москвы
GeorgeFulp
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: GeorgeFulp
Date of Birth: 16 Feb 1992
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Административное дело
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Рыбалка, Охота

Return to Religion & Spirituality