FALSE PROPHETS Among Evangelists

FALSE PROPHETS Among Evangelists

Postby Perky555 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:32 am

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com

Among the evangelists, there will rise many false prophets.
Saturday, September 13th, 2014 @ 22:50

My dearly beloved daughter, soon the changes I foretold, concerning My Church on earth, will be revealed.

The secular sects will shortly attempt to take everything, which My followers hold sacred, and introduce a new modern movement, within the Church. This modernism, they will say, will be to help recruit new sacred servants and to introduce more acceptable formats of giving Glory to God, so that a new younger generation can be drawn back into the Churches of God. All of these new rituals, prayers and forums – which they will present as a new and more modern interpretation of My Holy Word – will mask an empty doctrine and it will not be of Me.

The new movement will be promoted as part of global evangelism, where the false doctrine, which will be carefully worded, so that it is seen to be theologically perfect, will entice millions. So many people will be drawn into this form of modernism and because of this, they will turn away from the True Faith. In what will be seen to be a radical revival of the Christian faith, it will denounce the Truth.

Many will be deceived and among the evangelists, there will rise many false prophets. These false prophets will promote false Christianity, which will replace the Holy Gospels, as laid down by Me and My Apostles. As the voices of apostasy are heard in every country, in different tongues and amongst different races, the True Word of God will be forgotten about. And, from the lips of these false prophets and self-proclaimed preachers of the faith, will pour many lies. My Scripture will be declared to be out of touch with the needs of mankind and desires of people living in the 21st Century.

For many people, their lack of faith in Me, has meant that they have had no interest in My Holy Word, up to now. Soon, they will turn and enthusiastically embrace the greatest deceit the world will have ever witnessed. And while many will grasp, what they will believe to be a refreshing revival of Christianity, all that they will be fed, will be dictated by the enemies of God.

Let it be known, that man can never live on false doctrine and it will bring about total destruction in its wake, when souls will be devoured by blasphemy. That which does not come from Me, will lead to a global group, which will be applauded by people everywhere. Then, the time will have come for the New World Religion to be announced and welcomed into My Church. This will then lead to the antichrist taking up his seat of honour in My Church, as foretold, when he will be invited in as a honoured guest by those who work in complete subjugation to Satan.

To those of you who will be tempted to indulge in this false doctrine, I warn you that man cannot live on bread alone but only on the Word, which comes from the Mouth of God.

Your Jesus

On eucharistic reception and adoration:"... It is through presenting yourself that the keys to the Eternal Kingdom will be yours," says Jesus Christ.
Perky555
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Perky M
Date of Birth: 28 Aug 1961
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Blogger for Christ
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging
Message: Most United Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Guide Us and Protect Us Always !

Re: FALSE PROPHETS Among Evangelists

Postby gemsparks » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:44 am

Yikes! I am scared of Apollo C. Quiboloy coz according to him he is the appointed son of God. =;)) =;)) =;)) I prefer Mike Velarde of El Shaddai as the next prophet. =;)) =;)) =;))
Majority of pageant critics firing scathingly remarks and unleashing vilest of comments to some candidates,ironically, are not even beautiful themselves aesthetically and worst characterwise.
gemsparks

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Daydreamer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, Super Mario Bros.
Message: If you could send an anonymous text to yourself 5 years ago what would you write?

Return to Religion & Spirituality