I WILL WIPE OUT NATIONS ...

I WILL WIPE OUT NATIONS ...

Postby Perky555 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:20 pm

God the Father: I will wipe out those Nations who spit in My Face

My dearest daughter, how My Heart is breaking at this time, as man, through the wickedness of his sins, have finally tried My patience. My hurt and pain is compounded by My Anger, as I cannot allow the infestation, which has befallen humanity on such a level, to continue.

My Hand of Justice now falls on nations who defy, blatantly, My Laws. The hatred man has for his fellow brothers and sisters is palpable, throughout the earth, and takes many forms. To mortal man My Message is: “Stop now your evil deeds, or My punishment will wipe out everything you do and you will suffer eternal pain.”

You do not have the authority to take life, for I Am the Author of Life. Only I give life. It does not come from any other source. Only I can take it away. When you interfere with My Divine Plan, you will be stopped. This Plan has been belittled by you, a creature, for whom I have given so much. It has been attacked and torn apart, as if it is of little consequence.

Your wars will escalate, for I will bring death to your wicked leaders. I will find you, take you, and cast you into the abyss, where the beast will be your eternal companion. You will tear your eyes out in suffering, because of the atrocities you have committed against My children.

It is for the sins against the innocent, whose lives you have destroyed, that My chastisement will be cast down upon you. No nation will escape this punishment and the level of My punishment will be according to the depths of the sins, to which you have lowered yourselves.

You may think that My chastisement is harsh, but without it, you would destroy each other. Were I not to intervene, the world would cease to exist; for you, with the wicked technologies, which you have created, would break it in half.

I will not allow you to do this. My Power is Almighty and you will now witness My punishments, as they befall humanity.

Repent. Pray for your fellow sinners, and especially, those who have been infested by the darkness of the evil one. I will wipe out those nations who spit in My Face and who have lost control. Those who persecute others will suffer the pain which they inflict on others.

Your Father

God the Most High

NOTE: Humanity and the world on its final 3.5 years PURIFICATION, Soon, this world shalll be recreated: A NEW HEAVENS AND NEW EARTH. Be worthy to survive the chastisement; or be counted amoung those who shall FIRST RESURRECT FROM the DEAD and inhabit THE NEW HEAVENS AND NEW EARTH under the EUCHARISTIC CHRIST.

Prepare for THE WARNING/ILLUMINATION OF CONSCIENCE. Spirit to spirit each one will encounter the Lord and each one shall experience hell or purgatory or heaven for some moments during the encounter depending on the condition of your soul...Prepare for THE WARNING by going to confession - NOW !!! Non-Catholics kneel down in prayer for reconciliation.

HELP SAVE SOULS. BE A PRAYER WARRIOR. PRAY THE CRUSADE of PRAYER:
http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com

On eucharistic reception and adoration:"... It is through presenting yourself that the keys to the Eternal Kingdom will be yours," says Jesus Christ.
Perky555
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Perky M
Date of Birth: 28 Aug 1961
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Blogger for Christ
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging
Message: Most United Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Guide Us and Protect Us Always !

Re: I WILL WIPE OUT NATIONS ...

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:26 am

What are those nations??? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Return to Religion & Spirituality