1%
Ping Lacson
No votes
Isko Moreno
9%

Total votes : 76

Re: Philippines Presidential Election year 2022

Postby Chupando's Angels » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:46 pm

MGA GOOD NEWS NGAYONG ARAW | Bumaba na ang kaso ng Covid hindi ito dahil sa election. Makikita mo yan sa volume ng mga na oospital. Halos wala ng nagkaka severe because VACCINES work! President Duterte has successfully won the Pandemic in the Philippines.

On the other hand, kinasuhan ng Pharmally si Sen. HontiVIRUS at iba pa sa Ombudsman dahil diumanoy sa pagso sohol via GCASH sa isang staff ng Pharmally para baliktarin ang kumpanya at mag testigo sa Blue Ribbon hearing. Ano ka ngayon DICK?

Oww Jivah, kaya mataas pa rin ang trust rating ng Pangulo dahil mananaig lagi ang kabutihan laban sa kasamaan ng budhi ng mga ANAK ng PINK ng INA NYO!

“Bitch I’m Madonna”
Chupando's Angels
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1986
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Dancer
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Postby Rosa Mystica » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:37 am

No tax evasion vs Marcos – CA
[youtube]hi5Ob0AiVB8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

Postby Rosa Mystica » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:08 am

Vice chaka este ganda daw,
pinagmumura sa social media.
=;)) =;)) =;))

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FN_b7D-mPuw
[youtube]FN_b7D-mPuw[/youtube]
ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

Postby Rosa Mystica » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:35 am

Huli ang mga pink lugawan.
=;)) =;)) =;))

ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Postby Mona Lisa » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:52 am

BBM Sara Caravan in
QC today Dec. 08, 2021

LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby Hu Yu Hai Ding » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:23 pm

Meanwhile, Paano ka ba naman di matatakot kay Madumb Leni, NILALANGAW este dinudumog ng tao kahit saan magpunta ang caravan niya. #LENIdoro2022 =;)) =;)) =;))

And most of all, the survey says it all.

ImageImage
Hu Yu Hai Ding
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1997
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Multimedia
Message: Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Postby Brenda Maita Lucrecia » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:09 am

And who are we to make awat of her?! Sabi nga ng LIGO... special powers are not needed.

Quietly help?! Tapos manunumbat?! Eh yang mga quietly helping na yan, kulang na lang sa pagtulong niya Drum and Bugle Corps, pero nasa unahan ang Manila Symphony Orchestra at nag-paparada!

Saka, why would we accuse her about making nakaw? Na andyan sinungalngal tayo ng Sereno! Besides kahit na wala si Sereno, di ba her family will keeell us?!

Pero, ha?! Pag binasa mo yong history ng Hacienda Luisita, especially doon ata sa part na dapat binalik sa Republika ng Pilipinas ba yon?! Nakuuuuu!

Which makes her use of God seeing the truth irreconcilable sa mga chienes niya! Biro mo ha? Aside from Sereno, aside from her family keeeeling us, pasensyahan daw tayo dahil palaban siya, and God see the truth. Wow. And to cap it all off... mahal niya tayo.

Zabray ni ina niya! Tse!

This is what Kris in effect was saying --

ITS BETTER TO SHOW YOUR BAD PERSONALITY.
THAN TO ACT LIKE AN ANGEL FULL OF PLASTICITY.

Brenda Maita Lucrecia

Date of Birth: 07 Apr 1974
Profession: Veterinarian
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Cats & Dogs
Message: Never assume every Critic is a Hater. Not everyone is hating on U. Somebody is telling U the TRUTH.

Postby Focpoclou Wang » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:12 am

Anyaree mga Pinklawans
Asa pa kayo ?

ImageImage
Focpoclou Wang

Date of Birth: 15 Mar 1992
Profession: Secretary
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Selfies
Message: Ang relasyon binubuo ng respeto, tiwala at unawa. Hindi yung puro tuwad, pasok at bukaka!

Postby Rosa Mystica » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:09 pm

May nang aaway sa akin sa post ko kung ano mas nakakahiya, yung taong hindi matalino as President or yung anak ng magnanakaw na diktador daw.

For me mas nakakahiya at delikado by a great difference ang President na hindi masyadong matalino.

Most world leaders are shady, have faced allegations of corruption, and there are many dictators in the world. It’s not shocking to find a leader who is being called corrupt in his country.

Rare is the politician who is seen as truly pure. Case in point: Jose Mujica, Uruguayan President seen as truly poor, truly of the people, lives in a farm. The reason he got famous because he is the exception rather than the rule when it comes to politicians.

But all of them are smart. They got to their positions by wheeling, dealing, manipulations, lobbying, etc.

When all of them come together, it’s like a viper’s pit. They have to try to outmaneuver, outsmart, and out-talk each other so that their own countries benefit.

Now if we have a leader who is not so smart but who is not the child of a dictator, he or she might not have anything else going for them but the fact that he or she is not the son of a dictator.

Imagine trying to invite the prime minister of New Zealand and saying, “you will love my country’s 1700 islands! Your child would love it too, just like all my daughters.” Kahiya

Or go up to the Saudi king and say, “Your eminence, I wish my people would earn more rupiah if they work in your kingdom.”

Or you go up to the UN podium asking for help and saying, “The electric current swept them away. Please help us.”

Or asking dumb, lame, No sh!t Sherlock questions from world leaders. “Kung ang tatay mo…”

So sa akin, mas nakakahiya yun. Ka tataas palang ni PRRD ng dignidad ko bilang Pilipino so gusto ko sana na hindi ako magmukhang hindi matalino Pag nag travel ako.

TuTal Pag sinabi sa akin na Your President murdered a group or criminals and has no respect for human rights, or your President is a supposedly a gambler, or your President is the son of a dictator, I would just say, “POLITICS, Right? I bet your President has some skeletons in his closet too.”

And then we would laugh about our evil Presidents. But if somebody came up to me and said, “Your President told my President that our currency is rupiah,” I would not be able to live that down. Sasabihin nya, “If your President which should be the one of the smartest persons in your country is like this, I wonder what the dumbest person in your country is like?”

Personal opinion ko lang naman. You are free to vote who you think is best for our country.

Syempre ako I don’t have any President because Digong will carry my allegiance with him forever. Ito ay “gun in head” scenario lamang.

ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Postby Rosa Mystica » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:38 am

ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Postby BEKBEK » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:57 pm

ImageImage
BEKBEK
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1992
Profession: Supermodel
Hobbies/Interests: Ang mga malalandi natatalo ang mga magaganda.
Message: Pero kung malandi ka na tapos maganda ka pa! Eh P#tang#na! Kaw na! D Best Ka!

Postby Rosa Mystica » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:32 pm

If there is one presidential candidate who is difficult to market, it is Bongbong Marcos. Why? For 35 years, his family has been castigated, they have been labeled "magnanakaw," and he has been the victim of long-term Liberal Party (LP) propaganda.

It should have been VP Leni Robredo's time to shine as LP's bet. However, surveys show otherwise.

This simply means that when your advertisement disrupts people's peace of mind, it makes them dislike your product.

Why am I saying this?

This is because Leni Robredo's campaign has done nothing but vilify her opponents and insult their supporters. They failed to investigate the current state of affairs. They failed to recognize that people need to hear programs and platforms, not hatred or rhetoric.

Unfortunately, they are stuck on the traditional political campaign because they believe that what worked in 1986 will also work in 2022.

I'm not going to bombard you with psycho babble, but people are already awake at this time. They have access to documents or evidence that show how great Marcos is. His greatness is something that Kakampotas is allergic to because it would definitely enlighten the minds of the people, that Cory Aquino and her ilks have done nothing but make us believe that they are the icons of democracy when in reality, she is the real DICTATOR. .

Case in point: Cory Aquino conscripted the 1987 Constitution without the consent of the people. Under the 1973 Constitution, a new constitution can only be adopted after it has been amended and ratified by a majority of the votes cast in the referendum-plebiscite. However, there is no voting that took place in Cory's regime. During that time period, no one in the Philippines studied social behavior. Cory Aquino simply wants to change the Constitution, and as a result, we remain a poor country.

LENI ROBREDO IS CORY AQUINO'S PRESENT VERSION, and, like Cory, she was only elected because her husband died. Her lack of competence in her political career is evident in the way she speaks and reacts to issues. We don't see her winning the presidential surveys because majority of the people don't want to entrust the fate of our country again to a widow who is nothing more than a pawn of her political party.

ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Postby Rosa Mystica » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:27 am

Ala na, uwian na, me nanalo na, ultimo si Jolibee solid BBM.

Siya yung naka discover ng 1,700 islands ng Pilipinas... Ang kapal ng nerve na mag Presidente e puro meryenda lang nman ang alam... =;))

ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Postby BEKBEK » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:29 am

ImageImage
BEKBEK

Message: Pero kung malandi ka na tapos maganda ka pa! Eh P#tang#na! Kaw na! D Best Ka!

Postby Rosa Mystica » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:01 am

SO MASSIVE. OVER EXTENDED.
UMUULAN NG ADS SA SOCMED.

LENI is everywhere.
Her ads are all over YouTube,

So much poster posts on Facebook,
Multiple poster twits on Twitter,

She is all over Instagram & other SocMed apps & platform.

This must cost her tens of millions.
She must be very very rich

Saan at kanino kumukuha ng pera si Robredo?

Sana lang masulit iyong ginagastos niya.

Kasi, mukhang overkill.

Imbes na tumaas sa rating
Dumadausdos pababa.

ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Postby Hu Yu Hai Ding » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:59 am

#MyDuterteStory

That is me and Digong in the picture. He never missed my school’s Recognition Day because he always wanted to be the one to pin my ribbons and medals.

How could I forget how he sounded like a broken record playing in the background of my childhood when he repeatedly said “education is everything.”

He did not emphasize excellence in academics though. The medals were merely a bonus.

One late evening several years ago, I was having a hard time in my third year of law school and I wanted to release a good cry. I did not call Mama because I did not want her to worry about me.

I wanted to talk to a lawyer. I rarely talk to my father. We have a love-hate relationship and I can imagine Digong’s surprise when told by his aide that I asked for him to call me.

When I heard his voice I couldn’t speak. Every word disappeared in the surge of emotions. I could only cry. His first question was “asa ka (where are you)?”

I howled like a wounded wolf. Then I sensed that he was already alarmed as he repeatedly asked me where I was. At that point, I thought, he could be thinking I was raped.

But you see, I was dejected. I cried non-stop — like a dying dog.

There was silence at the other end of the phone before he asked me: “Buntis ka?

That was the moment when I started to laugh. I laughed so hard, really hard — like a hyena desperate for air. That kind of face.

I thought to myself — why do men think women who call them crying are pregnant. Gentlemen, why?

As I continued laughing, he blurted out “nabuang ka (are you going crazy)?”

I thought he’s now thinking I’m drunk.

I tried to catch my breath and simply said “naglisod ko sa akong Wills and Succession (I am having a hard time with Wills and Succession).”

I could hear the exasperation in his voice as he retorted: “The answers are not in your tears. Go back to your books!”

Yes! That was the very reason I wanted to talk to a lawyer — no comforting words, no baby bunny stories. I just wanted to listen to the heartless stop-crying-because-it-will-not-get-you-anywhere answer.

I ended the call. I looked at my books and said to myself “I’m hypothetically pregnant so I can cry myself to sleep.”

And I did.

Someone told me my father cried when he learned that I passed the Bar Examinations. I think he cried because I did better than him and that made him successful.

I also think he cried because I am his personal trophy in making sure that the next generation get the education that they needed.

And yes, I think he cried tears of joy.

Because I was not a pregnant highschool drop-out. ‪

By MAYOR INDAY SARA DUTERTE

Isn't it funny? They stage a media exposure for the tailenders and the headlines are about the candidate who didn't go? Bakit hinahanap ang wala. Ayaw niyo bang pakinggan yung pupunta?

OPINION: Di na kailangan umattend ni BBM sa interview na yan. Alam na ng TAUMBAYAN ang style ng mga media at TRAPONG tumatakbo sa parehas na posisyon.

Walang katapusang ILL GOTTEN WEALTH

Walang katapusang MARTIAL LAW

Walang katapusang NAKAW NA YAMAN.

Walang katapusang TAX EVASION

Walang katapusang PEKENG DIPLOMA

2016 yan na binato niyo sa kanya, sa tuwing anniversary ng PEOPLE POWER yan na rin binabato niyo sa kanya. At ang paboritong part niyo yung kinukuyog siya, pinagtatawanan siya sa harap ng publiko kahit naka-live broadcast. Tama diba? Yan! Yan yung gustong gusto niyong mga TRAPO diba? So anong bago?? Wala! Umay na ang taumbayan dyan. Sawang sawang sawang sawa na ang taumbayan sa drama at kaartehan niyong mga kunwaring mga Santo Santita na laman ng simbahan at 'preacher' kuno.

Ganyan na ba kasi ka-boring ang political karir ng mga kalaban ni BBM sa hindi pag attend niya sa interview na yan? Ay oo nga pala, pag walang MARCOS na topic, hindi festive. Iba talaga pag may KARISMA at hitik sa BUNGA at FRONTRUNNER ang isang tao.. Laging hinahanap, palaging kinaiinggitan, palaging binabato.

Minsan lang hindi aattend si BBM, pasayahin niyo naman minsan sarili niyo at politikal karir ninyo ng walang MARCOS na kasama nang sa gayon mag iba naman ang style niyo. Wag paulit ulit para di nakakaumay.

Ayaw niyo ba yun, hindi aattend si BBM para mapagbigayn ang NUMBER 2 at NUMBER 3 baka sakaling magpalitan sila bigla ng ranking? Nevermind BBM. NUMERO UNO na yan hanggang sa Eleksyon. At di rin humihingi ng respeto si BBM sa pag di niya pag attend, sarili niyo irespeto niyo para naman maraming maniwala sa inyo.

Kaming MULAT AT GISING NA, na sumusuporta at naniniwala sa kanya ang MAMIMILIT NA WAG SIYANG DUMALO. Awayin at i-patrend niyo si BBM, kami ang bahala sa kanya... Walang botong mawawala sa kanya. SOLIDO KAMI HANGGANG ELEKSYON.

Oh ngayon mas affected pa kayong mga anti's sa di niya pag-aattend ng nakakaumay na interview na yan. Bakit..? Dahil..? Kase...? Bakit iboboto mo ba siya? Baguhin niyo style niyo. Umay na kami. Di na yan uubra, gasgas, kinakalawang..

Alam na 'siguro' ni BBM na pag uusapan siya pag di siya sumipot. Kaya maghahanap ang mga tao ng dahilan. Ngayong nalaman na nila. Hindi kabawasan ng puntos ni BBM yan... Nadagdagan pa lalo.

..UTAK KASI ANG GAMITIN

PS: Kung gusto niyong sagutin ni BBM yang nakakaumay at paulit ulit na binabato niyo, hanapin niyo sa Youtube yung VP Debates nung 2016. Wala kayong mapipiga kay BBM dahil yun pa rin sagot niya hanggang ngayon.

ImageImage
Hu Yu Hai Ding

Message: Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Postby Rosa Mystica » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:59 am

The issue of BBM refusing a GMA interview, and his supporters agreeing with his move, is not just a BBM issue, but a wake up call for some members of the media to listen to the voice of the majority.

Jessica Soho for me is one of the most credible, most sensible, most nonsensical and most UN-dramatic (no histrionics) news people out there, and for her to be thought of as biased means media perception is really at its lowest.

Jessica is no Karen and no Korina, and GMA is no ABS CBN. GMA has always had the most straightforward news and public affairs department. So it was a surprise to me personally that people feel they are biased against BBM. But then again I haven’t followed BBM’s career so I don’t have a background on the attacks Jessica has allegedly made on BBM before this.

As someone who really do not strongly favor anyone in the Presidential race (Basta ABL ako. Very very strong ABL and so will support the person who by the end of April will be the closest to beating the most unworthy Candidate), i hope that media understands that a lot of us who are neither loyalists nor hard critics will be waiting for a fair coverage and interview.

If you’re going to ask BBM hard questions, don’t spare Leni, Isko, Ping, Manny.

Ask Leni about the fact that she says she puts campaign money in her account, how she lied about the police in the UN, her credit grabbing antics, the hypocrisy of getting Binay and Leila and saying she is anti corruption, etc, and many others that I’m sure some members of the media are aware of but never ever touches in their sterile interview with her, so sterile it looks like a PR interview more than a hard hitting one. Ask Isko about his purported connections with Joma and his alleged gambling and hidden wealth issues. Ask Manny about his lack of education and his extremist Christian views. Ask Ping about the cement smuggling issues as well as his Kuratong Baleleng past. Ask Leni about Butch Robredo, about some guy named Emil Aguinaldo, the ninakaw na valedictorian issue, etc.

So what kung ulit ulit o natanong na, si BBM din naman.

Because even an Anti Marcos like me is wondering why we continually hit BBM with issues that his father was involved in, but we spare the other candidates the hard questions? Yung unang kandidato sila mismo ang involved sa mga issues nila, si BBM puro tungkol sa pamilya.

The effect on this on swing voters like me? You make us think that BBM’s only issue is his father’s administration, but he himself is clean. It’s counterproductive if you want us to think BBM is evil. At least sa akin ha. Like when I found out that they want him DQ’d based on a tax issue, I wondered why not on the things that are way worse they’ve pinned him with—involvement in human rights atrocities, for example. So Wala? Walang ganon? This is the effect on non-loyalists like us.

The role of the interviewer is to help us decide BASED ON PLATFORMS, not to be Maritess.

If you’re going to ask the hard questions, fine, grill BBM but grill everyone else too. Don’t handle Leni with kid gloves.

Otherwise you’re just pushing his supporters and even swing voters to doubt the motives of the interviewers. And maybe even—and you don’t want this—sympathize with BBM and his supporters.

If the worst, hard question you are going to ask Leni is what she feels that she’s called Lugaw—without discussing the Lugaw issue (she was called Lugaw for claiming a huge chunk of her 400 million campaign war chest in 2016 came from selling lugaw—which is a red flag on transparency)—then maybe you do deserve to be called BIASED.

Be fair to all or you will lose credibility to everyone but Leni’s supporters, which is such a small number.

ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Postby Rosa Mystica » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:07 am

[youtube]W7g82nFdWig[/youtube]

JESSICA:
Sino sa mga bayani ang gusto mong makausap?

LENI:
Jose Rizal (di siya sure) dahil iyong. . . Iyong pinagdaanan nyang panahon napakahirap, gusto ko siyang tanungin kung paano nya yung nalagpasan. . .

- Gurl na firing squad siya di ba, di nya nalagpasan yon.

BREAKING:

The Guinness Book of World Records has recorded today, Jan 21, 2022, in Manila Philippines the longest one-word.

“DolomiteAtTheHeightofPandemic”

It was uttered by the second highest official of the Philippines—VP Leni Robredo, in an interview with respected news icon Jessica Soho.

RECORD HOLDER'S CERTIFICATE

Congratulations on achieving your GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title, VP Leni, you are "Officially Amazing".

Please accept the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS certificate, the official seal of your Record Holder status and confirms your place in history. It details the record title and the key information about your achievement.

Bat nag iiyakan dito ang mga alagad ni One Words? Nagmamaka awa I delete daw?

Mahirap ba I explain? Try nyo Kahit ONE WORDS lang. =;)) =;)) =;))

The interview is taped and heavily edited (and not live contrary to what many are saying).

In the lead to the next segment before the break, you have these questions which the editor chose to feature.

Pagkakaiba ng mga tanong sa kanila:

Ping: can you confidently say na wala ka nilabag na human rights?
Isko: ano masasabi mo sa mga nagsasabi na ikaw ay isa ring traditional politician?
Manny: ano masasabi mo na tinawag ka ni prrd na corrupt dahil sa mga tax deficiencies mo?

Leni: ano masasabi mo sa mga hindi makaappreciate ng pinapamahagi mong lugaw?

For the 3, its all about serious allegations about their character that could undermine their persona.

But for Leni, it is the petty issue of people not appreciating her lugaw?

WTF ?!

Now you tell me whether there is parity here.

Dear Manny, Isko and Ping...

Di niyo nahalata? Ginago kayo sa hirap ng tanong compared kay Leni? =;)) =;)) =;))

Yung one word ni Leni naging apat. So gets ko na paano naging 4 x 40 = 1600. =;))

Si Leni yung mag aaral mo sa asignaturang Filipino. Binigyan mo ng tagubilin na salungguhitan ang tamang sagot, tapos noong ipinasa na ang test papers nakita mo binilugan niya...Aba! Mahusay...#PersOnor =;))

BBM didn't show up. Neither did Leni's IQ. =;))

You know what's funnier? When you remember Leni's interview was taped and the bits showcasing her poor mental wattage were the only ones GMA found fit for broadcast. :%)) =;)) :%))

ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:20 pm

BBM Interviews
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

[youtube]T4FR2gTQ_7M[/youtube]

[youtube]wFD0CwgfMwQ[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Mona Lisa » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:08 pm

ImageImage
Mona Lisa

Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby Rosa Mystica » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:45 am

Kahit anong pang propaganda at ngalngal gawin niyo, BBM is leading all survey. Periodt!

Nakakaawa tong 3% na pinklawan natoh... Ewwwwww, you are all so Pathetic.

DEAL WITH IT mga talunang derecho sa inidoro !!!

IYAK PA MORE !!!
=;)) =;)) =;))

ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Postby Mona Lisa » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:32 am

Nakupoooooohhh
Sunog na naman ang ina niyo!

[youtube]rzwgnkknbH4[/youtube]

[youtube]AheepQ12S1U[/youtube]

[youtube]7JGIpLymHNE[/youtube]

[youtube]jGKKyDaX4Ik[/youtube]

[youtube]vduiDRbz59g[/youtube]

[youtube]hNxIuZ_zgbM[/youtube]
ImageImage
Mona Lisa

Postby BEKBEK » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:15 am

HERE IS WHY SHE IS WRONG...

Ayon sa pahayag ni Comm. Rowena Guanzon, ang hindi pagbayad ng buwis ay malinaw na moral turpitude, kaya bumoto siya na idisqualify si BBM.

This is overly simplistic reasoning!

Ayon sa Korte Suprema (Teves vs. Comelec and Teves), ang moral turpitude is everything which is done contrary to justice, modesty, or good morals; or an act of baseness, vileness or depravity in the private and social duties which a man owes his fellowmen, or to society in general.

Halimbawa ng mga krimen na may moral turpitude ay murder, rape, robbery at kidnapping for their baseness, vileness or depravity.

Matatandaan natin na public official si BBM ng mga panahon na diumano ay hindi siya nagbayad ng buwis. As a public official, ang sahod niya ay automatic na kinaltasan ng withholding taxes ng provincial government ng Ilocos Norte. In short, nagbayad siya ng buwis.

Pero dahil may kakulangan sa withholding taxes ayon sa computation ng Commissioner of Internal Revenue, may deficiency taxes na kailangang bayaran. Maaring magkaroon ng deficiency dahil sa allowable deductions ng taxpayer. In short, may kakulangan sa binayarang buwis.

Ang deficiency taxes na ito ay hindi pawang kasalanan ng taxpayer o ni BBM dahil self-assesment ang sistema ng ating filing ng tax return. Ang may final determination ng tamang buwis ay ang BIR lamang. So, maaring magkaiba ang honest interpretation ng taxpayer o ni BBM at ng BIR. Kaya kung may deficiency taxes, hindi ibig sabihin na automatic ay may tax evasion.

BBM was not able to contest the assessment of the BIR dahil wala na siya sa Pilipinas nang lumabas ang assessment na may deficiency taxes siya.

Malinaw naman sa desisyon ng Court of Appeals na walang tax evasion sa kaso ni BBM. In fact, he was ACQUITTED.

Kaya ang deficiency taxes na ito ay hindi nangangahulugan na hindi siya nagbayad ng buwis.

As such, walang act of baseness, vileness or depravity in the private and social duties which BBM owes his fellowmen or to society in general. In short, wala talagang moral turpitude sa kasong ito on the part of BBM.

THEREFORE, THERE IS NO GROUND TO DISQUALIFY BBM.

NOTE: Isa lang si Comm. Guanzon sa tatlong commissioners na boboto sa mga DQ cases na ito. Hintayin natin ang dalawa pang commissioners. Kung boboto sila pabor kay BBM, dismissed ang mga DQ cases na ito. And, we can dismiss Comm. Guanzon's rantings altogether too.

ImageImage
BEKBEK

Postby Hu Yu Hai Ding » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:14 am

Boy Abunda: Are we a narco state?

Leni: no!

Boy Abunda: Why?

Leni: Because drug problem is huge.

Namamangha si Boy Abunda!

Meron pa bang pagasa si Leni?

Forever lutang ! Forever Boba !
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

ImageImage
Hu Yu Hai Ding

Postby Rosa Mystica » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:12 pm

ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Postby Mona Lisa » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:25 pm

Ise-serve na pala ang warrant of arrest! Pero Enchong wala daw dun sa address na binigay.

ImageImage
Mona Lisa

Postby SUPER ADONIS » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:49 pm

Zinnia wrote:
Rosa Mystica wrote:Hoy JamesCedricLim baliw, manang mana ka sa Lutang ina mo. =;))

I feel sorry for the Pinklawans! Iba talaga ang tirada nila ngayon, defensive mode lagi!

Well, ganun yata talaga pakiramdam nila after ma-wipe out Otso Derecho sa senado para silang sinampal sa mga mukha! :%)) =;)) :%))

Sila sila lang ang tuwang tuwa sa nanay nilang lutang! HAHAHA =;))

Kung magpapa-impress nanay nila sa mga tao, dapat magpa impress sa mga Lacson supporters, BBM supporters, Pacquiao supporters at mangilan-ngilang undecided.

Dahil nandun si Lugaw sa sitwasyon na KAILANGAN NIYA MANLIGAW NG BOTO o mag convert ng mga tao maging Leni believer =;))

Sa interview ni Lugaw sino macoconvert niya?? HAHA Kung mga kakamPWET lang din natutuwa sa mga hanash niya sa interview niya pwes hindi dadami ang kampon nila! baka sila sila lang din mga 2% =;)) =;)) =;))

BBM nangunguna sa survey, kaya relaxed lang si BBM at hindi nagpapapatol.

Kampon ni Leni ang defensive lumalabas mismo sa bunganga niya bitterness! :%))

Ang mga pinoy pa naman ayaw ng ganyan mapang api, lalo na kung ang kalaban tahimik lang at hindi nagpapapatol. Baka BBM pa manalo jan.

I remember nun time ni Pnoy, pangalawa si Villar lagi sa Survey after Pnoy. Pnoy nanalo, surprisingly sa result ng election #2 pa si Erap kesa kay Villar! :%)) :%)) :%))

Hindi ako magtataka kung sa resulta ng eleksyon sa May 2022 si lugaw nasa rank #3 or rank #4 na lang at baka mas mataas pa rank nila Isko o Lacson sa kanya!

The more she opens her mouth mas lalo siya nagiging laughing stock! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Gets mo pa kung si Pacquiao walang sense pinagsasabi baka naalog utak sa ilang dekadang pagba-boxing.

Kaso si Leni na abogada, kalevel lang utak ni Pacquiao halos.... No wonder laughing stock si Lugaw ngayon! :%)) :%)) :%))

ImageImage
SUPER ADONIS

Date of Birth: 18 Jul 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: PS and Xbox
Message: Pag tinawag niyo kong pogi, tapos pag di ko kayo nilingon SUPLADO NA AGAD?!

Postby Rosa Mystica » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:20 am

Yung moment na nakakuha ka ng 2 bilog na kulangot sa bulsa mo.
=;)) =;)) =;))

ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Postby Hu Yu Hai Ding » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:35 am

Wala na kasi syang lusot sa disbarment kaya sa away kalye na lang idinadaan. Kahit talunin mo lahat ng ka debate mo, the fact remains, you violated your oath of office thus you should be disbarred

Pansin nyo mga Pnoy Appointee puro talaga pang Mental Hospital.

Maryopesss, from Roxas, Delima, Conchita, Sereno, Soliman,SC Carpio, Hinarez, Abaya, Abad at etong si Guanzon. Kaya hindi nakakapagtaka lahat ng Most Worst inabot ng Pilipinas sa galamay ng mga taong eto.

Is that an acceptable manner/demeanor coming from a Commissioner like her?!

Talo pa nya ung siga sa kanto... so embarrassing and disappointing. Kakahiya talaga tong mga pinklawan nato.

Moral Turpitude!

Akala ko ba sabi nyo di dapat payagan tumakbo si BBM dahil nagnakaw ang pamilya nya ng bilyon bilyong piso mula sa kaban ng bayan. Maraming human rights violations ang ama nya. Di rin daw sya nag bayad ng buwis na handreds of Billions of pesos as per computation of Carpio from the alleged assets of the Marcoses.

Pero bakit ang kaso lang na finile nyo against kay BBM para di makatakbo is that hindi sya nag file ng income tax from 1982, 1983 and 1984 and the amount involved is payment of Php 67,131, which according to his lawyers, he paid already which is now the subject of the litigation. Di ba nakakatawa yon??

Tapos, may nalalaman pa kayong i- moral turpitude sya dahil sa pesteng ngyawang 67K pesos na yan?

Samantalang bilyon bilyon ang pinag dadakdak nyong atraso nya..

So, botbot lang pala ninyo yong bilyon at human rights abuses??? Wala kayong kasong finile related duon, eh, para di sya makatakbo!

Speaking of moral turpitude.

May isang Presidentiable dyan… naghubad and nagbenta ng katawan…hinuli pa nga dahil nagsugal ng illegal… naka dyaryo nga yan, eh. Di ba moral torpitude yan? Pero, okay lang sa inyo.. hindi yan Marcos eh.

Yung isang kandidato na nanlamog ng mukha para kumita ng bilyon.. siningil ng BIR ng bilyong buwis.. ayaw naman magbayad dahil hero daw sya… nagkakaso hanggang ngayon… di ba moral turpitude yan? Peste ngyawa! Bilyon ang obligasyon nya sa gobyerno samantalang kay BBM Php 67K lang!…. Pero, okay lang sa inyo dahil hindi yan Marcos eh.

Yung isa… minasaker yung kuratong dahil sa onsehan sa pera… nang ma convict sa mga kaso.. naging fugitive of the law…. Nagtago for years. Ayaw pahuli dahil wala daw kasalanan… wala talagang respeto sa batas tong yawang ito…. Di ba moral turpitude yan? Pero okay lang sa inyo… hindi yan si Marcos, eh..

Itong isa naman…. Nag ala Delima…. Kahit may asawa… pinapatos publicly… hindi lang moral turpitude yan, di bah… IMMORAL YAN!... di dapat tularan…Pero.. okay lang sa inyo, dahil hindi si Marcos yan eh…

Hoy! Guanzon! Isaksak nyo yang moral turpitude nyo sa baga nyo!

ImageImage
Hu Yu Hai Ding

Postby Brenda Maita Lucrecia » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:46 am

[youtube]VcZ8vuU7dJg[/youtube]

[youtube]Mg4ipZKLMLA[/youtube]

[youtube]JnjL89xf1yI[/youtube]

[youtube]I3Waei6VKDk[/youtube]

[youtube]JyTXoGDWW78[/youtube]

[youtube]ShnDUKHJbLg[/youtube]

[youtube]7jfQK0DguMM[/youtube]

Moral Turpitude!

Akala ko ba sabi nyo di dapat payagan tumakbo si BBM dahil nagnakaw ang pamilya nya ng bilyon bilyong piso mula sa kaban ng bayan. Maraming human rights violations ang ama nya. Di rin daw sya nag bayad ng buwis na handreds of Billions of pesos as per computation of Carpio from the alleged assets of the Marcoses.

Pero bakit ang kaso lang na finile nyo against kay BBM para di makatakbo is that hindi sya nag file ng income tax from 1982, 1983 and 1984 and the amount involved is payment of Php 67,131, which according to his lawyers, he paid already which is now the subject of the litigation. Di ba nakakatawa yon??

Tapos, may nalalaman pa kayong i- moral turpitude sya dahil sa pesteng ngyawang 67K pesos na yan?

Samantalang bilyon bilyon ang pinag dadakdak nyong atraso nya..

So, botbot lang pala ninyo yong bilyon at human rights abuses??? Wala kayong kasong finile related duon, eh, para di sya makatakbo!

Speaking of moral turpitude.

May isang Presidentiable dyan… naghubad and nagbenta ng katawan…hinuli pa nga dahil nagsugal ng illegal… naka dyaryo nga yan, eh. Di ba moral torpitude yan? Pero, okay lang sa inyo.. hindi yan Marcos eh.

Yung isang kandidato na nanlamog ng mukha para kumita ng bilyon.. siningil ng BIR ng bilyong buwis.. ayaw naman magbayad dahil hero daw sya… nagkakaso hanggang ngayon… di ba moral turpitude yan? Peste ngyawa! Bilyon ang obligasyon nya sa gobyerno samantalang kay BBM Php 67K lang!…. Pero, okay lang sa inyo dahil hindi yan Marcos eh.

Yung isa… minasaker yung kuratong dahil sa onsehan sa pera… nang ma convict sa mga kaso.. naging fugitive of the law…. Nagtago for years. Ayaw pahuli dahil wala daw kasalanan… wala talagang respeto sa batas tong yawang ito…. Di ba moral turpitude yan? Pero okay lang sa inyo… hindi yan si Marcos, eh..

Itong isa naman…. Nag ala Delima…. Kahit may asawa… pinapatos publicly… hindi lang moral turpitude yan, di bah… IMMORAL YAN!... di dapat tularan…Pero.. okay lang sa inyo, dahil hindi si Marcos yan eh…

Hoy! Guanzon! Isaksak nyo yang moral turpitude nyo sa baga nyo! Nyeta ka ! =O/ =O/ =O/

ITS BETTER TO SHOW YOUR BAD PERSONALITY.
THAN TO ACT LIKE AN ANGEL FULL OF PLASTICITY.

Brenda Maita Lucrecia

Date of Birth: 07 Apr 1974
Profession: Veterinarian
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Cats & Dogs
Message: Never assume every Critic is a Hater. Not everyone is hating on U. Somebody is telling U the TRUTH.

PreviousNext

Return to Politics