David Bunevacz Is Jail Bound

David Bunevacz Is Jail Bound

Postby Prozac » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:30 am

Former Fil-Am actor and decathlete was sentenced by a US district court to at least 17 years of imprisonment
in a pyramid scheme for a cannabis vape scam. Reports stated that at least 35 million worth was defrauded
from 100 investors.

In California, the use of cannabis or marijuana for medicinal and recreational purposes is legal, though its
operations are strictly monitored and regulated to make sure everything is safe.

If my memory serves me right, David hosted Binibining Pilipinas in 2001

Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Re: David Bunevacz Is Jail Bound

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:58 pm

This is him, right?

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Prozac » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:31 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:
This is him, right?

That was him ... alright. But I want to digress a little from the topic.

This clip really made my day, Virginia. I have a good laugh, and it was the first time I heard the audience
that involved. And when Jeannie Anderson trying to be cute or relevant (or was that a beauty queen tense
and edgy on display) shushed the audience by saying ... QUIET PLEASE ... that really brought the house down.

Was Gloria Diaz that intimidating? Or was her question on a choice between " beautiful but not smart or smart
but not beautiful." ... too profound or too vague for the candidate to comprehend?

Or was Gloria Diaz doing a Boy Abunda number ... reminiscent of the type of question he threw at Karen
Laurrie Mendoza: “When it is okay not to be okay and when is it not okay to be not okay?”

Prozac

Postby Stoichio » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:07 pm

Prozac wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:
This is him, right?

This clip really made my day, Virginia. I have a good laugh, and it was the first time I heard the audience
that involved. And when Jeannie Anderson trying to be cute or relevant (or was that a beauty queen tense
and edgy on display) shushed the audience by saying ... QUIET PLEASE ... that really brought the house down.

Was Gloria Diaz that intimidating? Or was her question on a choice between " beautiful but not smart or smart
but not beautiful." ... too profound or too vague for the candidate to comprehend?

Or was Gloria Diaz doing a Boy Abunda number ... reminiscent of the type of question he threw at Karen
Laurrie Mendoza: “When it is okay not to be okay and when is it not okay to be not okay?”

Check a clip of a Mutya Ng Pilipinas edition where Jeanie Anderson competed (before this Bb. Pilipinas edition). Gloria Diaz was also a judge and she asked the same question to Jeannie. =;)) =;)) =;))
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:58 am

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

TINIK TALAGA SI GLORIA DIAZ KAY JEANNIE ANDERSON. NASAAN NA KAYA ANG BABAITANG 'YAN?

Virginia Dalisay wrote:
This is him, right?

Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby poker_man » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:17 am

Ang yabang ni Gloria Diaz. She could have been more encouraging, pero mas lalo pa niyang inintimidate at may shade pa siya sa mga comment sa pagtatanong kay Jeannie Anderson. Ito yung mga panahon na altang alta pa ang tingin niya sa sarili niya. Ngayon, magmula ng maging persona non grata sa Cenu e naging mas relatable na siya.

Anyway, as for David Bunevacz, ultimate fuckboy yan na matamis magsalita. Magaling dumikit sa mga businessmen at magfeeling elitists. Binuhay nila ni Jessica Rodriguez ang isa't isa sa pagpuputa at panloloko ng kapwa. Vindicated si Anjanette Abayari na niloko nila at ninakawan ng sangkaterbang gamit, bahay at lupa.
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby Prozac » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:21 am

Stoichio wrote:
Prozac wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:
This is him, right?

Check a clip of a Mutya Ng Pilipinas edition where Jeanie Anderson competed (before this Bb. Pilipinas edition). Gloria Diaz was also a judge and she asked the same question to Jeannie. =;)) =;)) =;))

Really? I was looking for the clip but I could not find it. If it is on youtube can you share the link?

It is quite intriguing ... to know Gloria Diaz will repeat the same question to Jeanie and one wonders
if she did in on purpose to know whether Jeanie has done her homework.

Or she just wanted to know if there's a difference in answering the same question ... THEN and NOW?
Last edited by Prozac on Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prozac

Postby Prozac » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:15 pm

poker_man wrote:Ang yabang ni Gloria Diaz. She could have been more encouraging, pero mas lalo pa niyang inintimidate at may shade pa siya sa mga comment sa pagtatanong kay Jeannie Anderson. Ito yung mga panahon na altang alta pa ang tingin niya sa sarili niya. Ngayon, magmula ng maging persona non grata sa Cenu e naging mas relatable na siya.

Anyway, as for David Bunevacz, ultimate fuckboy yan na matamis magsalita. Magaling dumikit sa mga businessmen at magfeeling elitists. Binuhay nila ni Jessica Rodriguez ang isa't isa sa pagpuputa at panloloko ng kapwa. Vindicated si Anjanette Abayari na niloko nila at ninakawan ng sangkaterbang gamit, bahay at lupa.

I haven't seen Gloria Diaz's interview competence and dexterity ... until now! Frankly, the way she formed
the question, I was expecting too much from her because I have heard a lot that she was good especially with
her answer when she won Miss Universe. When she was asking the question to Jeanie (and when she was asked
to repeat the question) she was beating around the bush.

My high hopes of seeing Gloria Diaz in action and see the much-talked-about brilliance ... suddenly disappear.

As for David PEP reported that aside his problems with his cannabis business, he also had past legal entangle-
ments. David was sued in 2010 for perpetrating a ticket sales scam in connection to the 2010 Winter Olympics.

David reportedly failed to deliver on his promise to provide 17,000 tickets to the Winter Olympics to reseller
Gene Hammett who paid $3 million for the service.

Prozac

Postby cancaloo » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:38 pm

Prozac wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Prozac wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:
This is him, right?

Really? I was looking for the clip but I could not find it. If it is on youtube can you share the link?

https://fb.watch/g-8VAd4-9X/
[b]From rich to smart naman pala.
[size=150][color=#FF4000] :)>-

It is quite intriguing ... to know Gloria Diaz will repeat the same question to Jeanie and one wonders
if she did in on purpose to know whether Jeanie has done her homework.

Or she just wanted to know if there's a difference in answering the same question ... THEN and NOW?
[/size][/b][/color]
cancaloo

Date of Birth: 20 Apr 1972
Profession: writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Prozac » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:04 pm

cancaloo wrote:
Prozac wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Prozac wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:
This is him, right?

https://fb.watch/g-8VAd4-9X/
[b]From rich to smart naman pala.
[size=150][color=#FF4000] :)>-

if she did it on purpose to know whether Jeanie has done her homework.

[/size][/b][/color]

Thanks for the clip cancaloo. Jeannie was just being consistently funny in both videos. She has the
temerity to spice her answers with improvised and inappropriate adlibs that invite hecklers to feast
on what she said ... and give her unwanted guffaws. She did it to herself ... or were there Q and A
coaches in 1999 and 2001?

No wonder ... even the reticent Senator Richard Gordon couldn't hide his amusement.

Prozac

Postby RainBernardi » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:01 am

actually Jeannie's answer is not wrong at all which most of the audience and til now others find wrong or a laugh stack.
She has a point but what was made it funny to the watching public is the way she presented herself.

going back to David, he seemed to really scour people for investment, he even did it here, the aesthetic clinic which was poised to go head to head with Belo. that was why he flew to US with Jessica.
RainBernardi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: rain
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1981
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: miss universe

Return to Entertainment, Movies & TV Shows