Maureen Wroblewitz wins Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 5

Re: Maureen Wroblewitz won the Asia's Next Top Model Cycle

Postby goddessoxana27 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:35 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
bheaian wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
Miss Pretty wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:Congrats Maureen. It pays to be humble! The Indonesians and Thais need to learn from you?

Actually, Filipinos here NEED TO learn from Maureen. >:) >:) >:)

Love her!!!!! BTW what u said is bullseye!!!!! :%))

why you guys always look at the reactions of Filipino Fans under a miscroscope... but in the past season of this contest.. you guys never react on the arrogance of the fans of the previous winners. Or you guys really hate seeing Filipinos winning and being proud and happy?

Jonathan Nguyen must have the correct answer for this. Where are you now Nguyen?

This is easy. Maureen's victory was not deserving while the previous winners were well deserved. When you crown an undeserving winner, you must be aware that people will react. And FYI, no fans are as arrogant and mean as Pinoy fans.

Jonathan, will you please stop your unhappy childhood drama!! if you are not happy with Maureen, then go... post that Minh Tu as the winner and do not pollute this thread!

thank you!!! bye! loser!

Last edited by goddessoxana27 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Re: Maureen Wroblewitz wins Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 5

Postby markita » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:35 pm

markita
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

Postby beautywatchnyc » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:These Pinoys are always good at playing victims. Let's get real. If Maureen represented Thailand or Vietnam and won a modeling contest with her tiny frame, you Pinoys would eat her to the bone. That is your nature. I just learned from you Pinoys ;/))

No you didn't sweetie. it's your innate character which is jealousy. nothing's to celebrate with you being a vietnamese so you salivate on to some people. you vent your frustration that a vietcong didn't win. =;)) all judges gave negative comments on your girl except cindy. see what happens if youre too cocky? they nip you at the bud right off the bat. Height is not an issue with modeling anymore. Your mindset is so 80s. there are shorter supermodels as short as 5'3 and Maureen with versatile looks can bitchslap you that she's infact can not just be a model alone. she's bound to bigger things as we know modeling has short shelf life. Maureen represented Philippines. Vietnam lost with only 2 FCO. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Being a Vietnamese is much better than a Pinoy who has nothing to enjoy in his real life apart from worshipping beauty pageants. To be honest, all the crowns that your girls have been winning undeservingly do not make your life more interesting. Stay delusional and have a boring life ;/))

Not true. Pinoys are also good in singing and dancing.
What about the Vietnamese? What do they do aside from working at nail spas?

Singing??? Dancing??? Stop being delusional. Your home country is well known for housekeeping.

In this job category, Filipino housekeepers of both sexes, lead. Why? Because in addition to being hardworking, they can communicate and speak English well.

To quell your ignorance, there are Irish, English, and Aussie nannies/housekeepers who work for royal households in the Mid-East and in the rich playgrounds of the world. They are handsomely paid to their satisfaction.

Housekeeping is a decent job. In Jersey CT where I used to live I've encountered domestic workers and nannies who in search of the American dream (some call it a "trap") and through difficult times had emigrated to the mainland from Vietnam.

Why hate?
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby goddessoxana27 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:46 pm

markita wrote:Image

glad that i did not pursue to visit this God forsaken country 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby sophocles » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:25 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:These Pinoys are always good at playing victims. Let's get real. If Maureen represented Thailand or Vietnam and won a modeling contest with her tiny frame, you Pinoys would eat her to the bone. That is your nature. I just learned from you Pinoys ;/))

No you didn't sweetie. it's your innate character which is jealousy. nothing's to celebrate with you being a vietnamese so you salivate on to some people. you vent your frustration that a vietcong didn't win. =;)) all judges gave negative comments on your girl except cindy. see what happens if youre too cocky? they nip you at the bud right off the bat. Height is not an issue with modeling anymore. Your mindset is so 80s. there are shorter supermodels as short as 5'3 and Maureen with versatile looks can bitchslap you that she's infact can not just be a model alone. she's bound to bigger things as we know modeling has short shelf life. Maureen represented Philippines. Vietnam lost with only 2 FCO. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Being a Vietnamese is much better than a Pinoy who has nothing to enjoy in his real life apart from worshipping beauty pageants. To be honest, all the crowns that your girls have been winning undeservingly do not make your life more interesting. Stay delusional and have a boring life ;/))

Singing??? Dancing??? Stop being delusional. Your home country is well known for housekeeping.

Jonathan, my sissy slant, please stop trolling Missosology while you're working on my feet! I come to your foot spa once every month for a seaweed leaf pedicure, and I expect you to be focused on your work. I also need a foot massage.

To be fair, you're one of the good pedicurists this side of D.C., and God knows, the Vietnamese have cornered this profession in the U.S. I wonder why no one in your ethnic group aspires for anything in life other than doing other people's nails???
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Roriy » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:25 pm

Filipinos hypocrites.
Если бы это была тайка или вьетнамка, тем более малазийка ее бы обвиняли во всем подряд, что она слишком милая, добрая, маленькая, прити фейс вит но скилс, ваши атаки на Шикин и Ту отвратительны.
Да и прекратите говорить дерьмо о вьетнамцах и тайцах, им до вашего уровня нужно еще пару веков раболепно обожать запад и рожать халфи, которые даже не знают тагалога. Чтобы гордиться их успехами на конкурсах красоты.
Разочарована в нации.
И да во втором сезоне я болела за Джодили, потому что она этого заслуживала.
Roriy
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: Architector
Hobbies/Interests: Vietnam, Books, Geopolitics

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:46 pm

sophocles wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

Jonathan, my sissy slant, please stop trolling Missosology while you're working on my feet! I come to your foot spa once every month for a seaweed leaf pedicure, and I expect you to be focused on your work. I also need a foot massage.

To be fair, you're one of the good pedicurists this side of D.C., and God knows, the Vietnamese have cornered this profession in the U.S. I wonder why no one in your ethnic group aspires for anything in life other than doing other people's nails???

I didn't know a housekeeper like you could afford a pedicure. Maybe it costed half of your monthly salary ;/))

Jonathan Nguyen
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:57 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

In this job category, Filipino housekeepers of both sexes, lead. Why? Because they can communicate and speak English well. To quell your ignorance, there are Irish, British, and Aussie nannies/housekeepers who work for royal households in the Mid-East and in the rich playgrounds of the world. They are handsomely paid to their satisfaction. Housekeeping is a decent job. In Jersey CT where I used to live I've encountered domestic staff and nannies who in search of the American dream (some call it "trap") had through the difficult times emigrated to the mainland from Vietnam. Why hate?

I know, right! Everything Pinoys do is the best of the best and Philippines is the most sacred country in the world................... according to Pinoys. Keep being delusional and enjoy your dreams. Don't wake up please.

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby beautywatchnyc » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:06 pm

Jonathan, you can't deny your past. You can't forsake what your compatriots have gone through during and after those years of wanton destruction. You need to embrace who you are and what your forebears have gone through because it's the way to grow as a responsible respectable human being.

I suppose you'd refuse to admit but in present-day London, housekeepers and nannies of Vietnamese origin toil in British homes alongside their Filipina counterparts. Fact! Who among them gets the higher wages is not the issue here.

Waves of immigration from your home country settled in the British Isles, the US of A and other progressive countries around the world after the Vietnam civil war. What level of skills did your forebears have to offer then?

Even up to now, with a deficiency in English communication, do you think that your compatriots are as globally competitive as their Pinoy counterparts that you unabashedly like to ridicule? Come think about it and be honest. It shall come as no surprise as I deem that your answer shall not differ from mine!

Hate will not provide you with a palliative escape route, Nguyen. Envy will not make you any better than your disillusioned Vietnamese core!

No matter the expletives and how you spew them, unjustified sweeping vilification of Filipinos and their queens in this forum will not advance your agenda. Your misplaced bravado and false pride, neither your failed nationalist vendetta can rescue nor save a vanquished self-esteem.

Now, who do you think is being delusional between two of us? I trust that you will have peace of mind and are not bothered by a dilemma.
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 21 times in total.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby sophocles » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:53 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
sophocles wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

I didn't know a housekeeper like you could afford a pedicure. Maybe it costed half of your monthly salary ;/))

Well, now you know. In fact, I can afford more than your pedicure. I can afford to buy you now, and turn around to sell you at half price in Ho Chi Minh city.

Seriously, you can go to any nail salon in D.C., and all you'll see are Vietnamese girls munching on a Banh Mi with one hand while doing a pedicure with the other. Pedicure is all y'all knew how to do when you were rescued from your leaking boats off the South China Sea?
sophocles

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby markita » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:04 am

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

In this job category, Filipino housekeepers of both sexes, lead. Why? Because they can communicate and speak English well. To quell your ignorance, there are Irish, British, and Aussie nannies/housekeepers who work for royal households in the Mid-East and in the rich playgrounds of the world. They are handsomely paid to their satisfaction. Housekeeping is a decent job. In Jersey CT where I used to live I've encountered domestic staff and nannies who in search of the American dream (some call it "trap") had through the difficult times emigrated to the mainland from Vietnam. Why hate?

I know, right! Everything Pinoys do is the best of the best and Philippines is the most sacred country in the world................... according to Pinoys. Keep being delusional and enjoy your dreams. Don't wake up please.

You need to wake-up and eat something, you malnourished fag. What's the goal? to look like a toothpick? :%))
markita

Postby onecoolday » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:32 am

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

Why do Miss Saigon producers hire Filipino performers to play the more important roles rather than Vietnamese in the said musical play?
Why did Filipino performers dominate Asia's Got Talent search two years ago?
Why no Vietnamese in the finals? Cause no can do. =;)) =;))

And by the way, there are many Vietnamese working in this country as helpers. Not that it is bad, though. I'm just saying.
onecoolday

Real Life Name/Nick: Halo
Profession: Freelancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby onecoolday » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:09 am

markita wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

You need to wake-up and eat something, you malnourished fag. What's the goal? to look like a toothpick? :%))

He's planning to join Miss Thin USA this year.
onecoolday

Real Life Name/Nick: Halo
Profession: Freelancer
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby goddessoxana27 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:05 am

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

hope you enjoy this photo Jonathan!!!

goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby frederick » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:38 am

WOW, :-O Congratulations. :-D :-D :-D
frederick

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Net surfing/National Geographic, Sciences

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:22 am

OMG! I'm planning to treat my little sister a Vietnam tour this year!

I'd better convince her to go to Cambodia or Myanmar.

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby DORABIAN » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:51 pm

SERIOUSLY?
BASING OF HER PERFOMANCE IN FINALE, SHE IS THE WEAKEST OUT OF THE THREE ESPECIALLY IN RUNWAY CHALLENGE.
8-} 8-} 8-}
I THINK THAT GIRL FROM MALAYSIA SHIKIN DESERVE TO WIN.
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:29 pm

DORABIAN wrote:SERIOUSLY?
BASING OF HER PERFOMANCE IN FINALE, SHE IS THE WEAKEST OUT OF THE THREE ESPECIALLY IN RUNWAY CHALLENGE.
8-} 8-} 8-}

You better watch the entire season to judge. The judges' decision wasn't based on the finale alone.

I agree that Shikin was strong! The problem is (which the judges also saw and observed), she is already an experienced model, yet she brought nothing special to the table. She had reached her peak already and that peak is not enough to really make it big, so why bet on her?

I can't say the same to the pornstar faced Tu. It's all in her head that she's good. LOL for that! Very much like the envious Vietnamese in this thread who is dying in jealousy!

As for Maureen, the judges scrutinizing eyes saw her drastic improvement despite being inexperienced. They know and they believe she has not reached her peak yet. And when she's at her peak, they know that Chickin and Tu will look nothing! FACT!

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Atoy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:59 pm

[youtube]YA7eWQQfQhE[/youtube]

Maureen and PH haters :))33 . This is all for you ugly haters ;/)) . "It's not your decision to make" , the 3 girls were schooled L-) by Pinay Maureen. You always complain and hate everything. :)>- :%)) .
Atoy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Profession: actor
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: magpacute

Postby lucy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:08 am

Atoy wrote:[youtube]YA7eWQQfQhE[/youtube]

Maureen and PH haters :))33 . This is all for you ugly haters ;/)) . "It's not your decision to make" , the 3 girls were schooled L-) by Pinay Maureen. You always complain and hate everything. :)>- :%)) .

PINAGTULUNGAN NGA SIYA DIYAN KAWAWA NAMAN PERO MAY POINT NAMAN SILA NAGIMPROVE NAMAN SI MAUREEN BUT STILL I DIDN'T SEE HER AS A MODEL PWEDE PA SIGURO KUNG SUMALI SIYA SA PAGEANT BUT MODELLING IS NOT FOR HER, BUT STILL THE JUDGES WITH PIA AS ONE OF THEM SO IT COULD INFLUENCE OTHER JUDGES WHO VOTE FOR HER AND DECIDED TO BE THEIR PICK SO THERE YOU GO, I STILL RESPECT HER AS A FELLOW PINOY BECAUSE SHE WORKED FOR THAT! :)>- :=p

lucy

Real Life Name/Nick: lucy
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Profession: professor
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, tennis, beaches, heritage sites

Postby koji » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:23 am

goddessoxana27 wrote:

glad that i did not pursue to visit this God forsaken country 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

OMG! I almost booked a flight!!! :-O :#)] @-)
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby koji » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:25 am

8-} 8-} 8-}

HER FUCKING LAST PHOTO IS HORRIBLE! DUH!!! [-X
koji

Re: Maureen Wroblewitz won the Asia's Next Top Model Cycle

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:21 am

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
bheaian wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
Miss Pretty wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:Congrats Maureen. It pays to be humble! The Indonesians and Thais need to learn from you?

Actually, Filipinos here NEED TO learn from Maureen. >:) >:) >:)

Love her!!!!! BTW what u said is bullseye!!!!! :%))

why you guys always look at the reactions of Filipino Fans under a miscroscope... but in the past season of this contest.. you guys never react on the arrogance of the fans of the previous winners. Or you guys really hate seeing Filipinos winning and being proud and happy?

Jonathan Nguyen must have the correct answer for this. Where are you now Nguyen?

This is easy. Maureen's victory was not deserving while the previous winners were well deserved. When you crown an undeserving winner, you must be aware that people will react. And FYI, no fans are as arrogant and mean as Pinoy fans.

The fans already reacted since the piranha smile Sheena won years ago but then you were quiet because your girls can't even land Top 10... bwahahahahahhahahaa =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:23 am

lucy wrote:

PINAGTULUNGAN NGA SIYA DIYAN KAWAWA NAMAN PERO MAY POINT NAMAN SILA NAGIMPROVE NAMAN SI MAUREEN BUT STILL I DIDN'T SEE HER AS A MODEL PWEDE PA SIGURO KUNG SUMALI SIYA SA PAGEANT BUT MODELLING IS NOT FOR HER, BUT STILL THE JUDGES WITH PIA AS ONE OF THEM SO IT COULD INFLUENCE OTHER JUDGES WHO VOTE FOR HER AND DECIDED TO BE THEIR PICK SO THERE YOU GO, I STILL RESPECT HER AS A FELLOW PINOY BECAUSE SHE WORKED FOR THAT! :)>- :=p

Di mo ba alam na Tyra Banks nanood ng finale via skype at malamang may say siya sa kung sino ang winner. esp. sa nangyari last year na pagwalk out ni alaiza.. im sure nakadagdag iyon ng points na panalunin ang pinas... kitams.. si maureen pinakamarami followers sa IG over 500k.
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby lucy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:19 am

hauteegirl wrote:
lucy wrote:

Di mo ba alam na Tyra Banks nanood ng finale via skype at malamang may say siya sa kung sino ang winner. esp. sa nangyari last year na pagwalk out ni alaiza.. im sure nakadagdag iyon ng points na panalunin ang pinas... kitams.. si maureen pinakamarami followers sa IG over 500k.

MAY SAY NGA SIGURO SI TYRA PERO HINDI NAMAN ITO PADAMIHAN NG FOLLOWERS SA IG, MODELLING ITO, OK NA RIN KASI NANALO SIYA BAKA NGA SIGURO PAGWALKOUT NI ALAIZA NAGINFLUENCE DIN. :=p

lucy

Real Life Name/Nick: lucy
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Profession: professor
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, tennis, beaches, heritage sites

Postby markita » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:08 pm

Well Tyra's back in ANTM so that's something we should all be excited about :D/
markita

Postby koji » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:42 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:

You've never to Australia, right? [-X Try London too. =;)) You also stink.
koji

Postby alilloyd » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:03 pm

Puh Kee Miss Universe wrote:PIA WORSTBAKK ARE ONE IS THERE AS JUDGINGS :-O :-O :-O
SO THATS WHY SHE BOCOMES WINNERS .. ANOTHERS COOKING SHOWS :D/ :D/ :D/

tanga ka patay gutom kang bakla ka eh pinoy ka naman nanay mo bakla sa bibig ka niya lumabas nung nadighal siya

ang mga uri mo ang mga nilalang na kahit kailan ay di magiging masaya sa mundong ito dahilpinanganak kang kulang

kulang sa kalinga

kulang sa pansin

kulang sa gandang pisikal

at kulang sa pagkain

oo tatanga tanga mag english yang mga thai pero di ganyan magcompose mga yan tanga pretend pa more

intindihin mo yung isasaing niyo bukas animal kang hudas ha
alilloyd
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 19 Oct 1984
Profession: SUPERVISOR
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: arts and music

Postby alilloyd » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:07 pm

8-} 8-} 8-}

no you deserve to drink water from the toilet bowl !
alilloyd

Postby alilloyd » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:09 pm

Choco Marshmallow wrote:
Puh Kee Miss Universe wrote:PIA WORSTBAKK ARE ONE IS THERE AS JUDGINGS :-O :-O :-O
SO THATS WHY SHE BOCOMES WINNERS .. ANOTHERS COOKING SHOWS :D/ :D/ :D/

What can you expect, these filipinis have a history of crown grabbing. =/ =/ =/

stupido there is no crown for a modelling competition like this
alilloyd

PreviousNext

Return to Fashion Arena