SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Image



  • 0

SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby admin » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:09 am

    

Do you have any idea of NEW GAMES we could introduce to the forum or any new creative idea to enhance our virtual home? And is there anything that you don't agree with the forum that you suggest to change?


User avatar
admin
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:35 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 475
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1912
Gender: Female
Profession: Admin
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry & beauty queens!

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby PRINCE CALIXTO » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:20 am

-No more hate, nor senseless bashing.... and if this is seen everybody should collaborate and report those posts , so they be deleted , instead of just reading them and doing nothing, or writing more crap themselves, on top, of that..

- No more disrespecting our lady beauty queens, because is not easy to be on the spot light, but is very easy to point fingers and to :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@

- No more humiliating people here and calling them fake, for no reason at all, just to fight and retaliate and without having poof. Some members here have left because of that...
i LOVE IT! Venezuela is Venezuela.So, I don't have time, nor interest in losers who exhibit stupidity and constant pathetic jealousy. PRINCE CALIXTO is just above and beyond that! Thank you.
PRINCE CALIXTO
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 13457
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:15 pm
Country: Venezuela (ve)
Reputation: 404
Real Life Name/Nick: PC
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 2005
Gender: Male
Profession: Being alive....
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, exercise, beauty, animals, travel
Message: Beauty is our true essence and our uniqueness!

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby Desi » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:43 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:-No more hate, nor senseless bashing.... and if this is seen everybody should collaborate and report those posts , so they be deleted , instead of just reading them and doing nothing, or writing more crap themselves, on top, of that..

- No more disrespecting our lady beauty queens, because is not easy to be on the spot light, but is very easy to point fingers and to :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@

- No more humiliating people here and calling them fake, for no reason at all, just to fight and retaliate and without having poof. Some members here have left because of that...


I rest my case.... =D> =D> =D> =D> :=p :=p :=p
Desi
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:54 pm
Location: Elsewhere
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2
Real Life Name/Nick: ??????
Date of Birth: 03 Sep 1911
Gender: Female
Profession: ????????
Hobbies/Interests: My business!!

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby IGeek » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Distribute the jobs of the moderators.
1 moderator should look after 'movement of threads' and nothing else.
Another moderator should look after the reported issues and nothing else.
Third moderator will do other jobs like maintain greetings threads, etc.

Such division of labor will produce better results. ;;)
User avatar
IGeek
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6760
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:13 am
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 71
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1913
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Funoholic
Hobbies/Interests: Music, Dance, Humor

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby Toma » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:41 pm

"Quarantine CORNER" or "Missosology REHAB"

Member or elites of the forum with bad attitude should be locked here. Just like virus. Everytime they try to log-in, they'll automatically enter the REHAB and not allowed to visit other section for 3 days or 1 week. With this, they'll take some lessons

There .. ADMIN provides pics of people doing yoga, beautiful landscape or anything BORING
They're not allowed to reply or post in rehab section.. ONLY READINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :-D
Image
Universe 2013: Top 15
World 2013: Top 10
Supranational 2013: 3rd Runner Up
Earth 2013:
International 2013:
User avatar
Toma
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:34 am
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 482
Real Life Name/Nick: Toma
Date of Birth: 11 Nov 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: art & performing
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: singing & dancing
Message: bye gurls

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby Four » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Toma wrote:"Quarantine CORNER" or "Missosology REHAB"

Member or elites of the forum with bad attitude should be locked here. Just like virus. Everytime they try to log-in, they'll automatically enter the REHAB and not allowed to visit other section for 3 days or 1 week. With this, they'll take some lessons

There .. ADMIN provides pics of people doing yoga, beautiful landscape or anything BORING
They're not allowed to reply or post in rehab section.. ONLY READINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :-D


That will force them to use their other accounts or not come here at all...it's like punishing children...I believe they are not children and we can't educate them. :)>-
User avatar
Four
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:46 am
Location: New Place
Country: Qatar (qa)
Reputation: 0
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1909
Gender: Female
Profession: PR
Hobbies/Interests: music
Message: :) :) :)

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby Toma » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Four wrote:
Toma wrote:"Quarantine CORNER" or "Missosology REHAB"

Member or elites of the forum with bad attitude should be locked here. Just like virus. Everytime they try to log-in, they'll automatically enter the REHAB and not allowed to visit other section for 3 days or 1 week. With this, they'll take some lessons

There .. ADMIN provides pics of people doing yoga, beautiful landscape or anything BORING
They're not allowed to reply or post in rehab section.. ONLY READINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :-D


That will force them to use their other accounts or not come here at all...it's like punishing children...I believe they are not children and we can't educate them. :)>-


but do something is better than do nothing
Image
Universe 2013: Top 15
World 2013: Top 10
Supranational 2013: 3rd Runner Up
Earth 2013:
International 2013:
User avatar
Toma
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:34 am
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 482
Real Life Name/Nick: Toma
Date of Birth: 11 Nov 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: art & performing
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: singing & dancing
Message: bye gurls

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby van1k2 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:00 pm

i hav an idea,grandma wer shud i mail u????
Image
I've got my bitch on......
van1k2
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:51 am
Location: india
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 12
Real Life Name/Nick: van
Date of Birth: 07 May 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: Athlete
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: pageants...
Message: oh ooo

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby Rhunzen » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Ankit wrote:Distribute the jobs of the moderators.
1 moderator should look after 'movement of threads' and nothing else.
Another moderator should look after the reported issues and nothing else.
Third moderator will do other jobs like maintain greetings threads, etc.

Such division of labor will produce better results. ;;)


this has been suggested before but was declined.
the prob that may arise would be some moderators are inactive, hence the task they'll be assigned to will have back-log...
and the active mods will be the one doing their tasks..

as of the moment, i am working on having "effective" moderators...
moderator tag holds great responsibility and it is not just for display.
Image

Image
User avatar
Rhunzen
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3478
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:46 pm
Location: Dubai, UAE
Country: United Arab Emirates (ae)
Reputation: 0
Date of Birth: 21 May 1980
Gender: Male
Profession: Goddess of Seduction
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Missosology, Internet Surfing, Chatting, Kissing
Message: keep rockin'... love you bhebhe.

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby IGeek » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:02 pm

Rhunzen wrote:moderator tag holds great responsibility and it is not just for display.

nice to hear that... its your duty, what you said... :)
Frankly, action would speak louder than words. There are so many threads in irrelevant forums, so many complains and frankly the posts that I reported have NEVER been responded to. How I wish the 'great responsibility' is performed effectively.

Rhunzen wrote:
Ankit wrote:Distribute the jobs of the moderators.
1 moderator should look after 'movement of threads' and nothing else.
Another moderator should look after the reported issues and nothing else.
Third moderator will do other jobs like maintain greetings threads, etc.

Such division of labor will produce better results. ;;)


this has been suggested before but was declined.
the prob that may arise would be some moderators are inactive, hence the task they'll be assigned to will have back-log...
and the active mods will be the one doing their tasks..

Now you have many moderators, you can assign a task to two mods. And even if there is backlog and someone else does the job, then also the things would be happening in a better fashion then now. you all should work as a team and no one should have probs in doing someone else's job if he cant find time due to some genuine issues. >=p

=c3
User avatar
IGeek
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6760
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:13 am
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 71
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1913
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Funoholic
Hobbies/Interests: Music, Dance, Humor

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby Rhunzen » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Ankit wrote:
Rhunzen wrote:moderator tag holds great responsibility and it is not just for display.

nice to hear that... its your duty, what you said... :)
Frankly, action would speak louder than words. There are so many threads in irrelevant forums, so many complains and frankly the posts that I reported have NEVER been responded to. How I wish the 'great responsibility' is performed effectively.

Rhunzen wrote:
Ankit wrote:Distribute the jobs of the moderators.
1 moderator should look after 'movement of threads' and nothing else.
Another moderator should look after the reported issues and nothing else.
Third moderator will do other jobs like maintain greetings threads, etc.

Such division of labor will produce better results. ;;)


this has been suggested before but was declined.
the prob that may arise would be some moderators are inactive, hence the task they'll be assigned to will have back-log...
and the active mods will be the one doing their tasks..

Now you have many moderators, you can assign a task to two mods. And even if there is backlog and someone else does the job, then also the things would be happening in a better fashion then now. you all should work as a team and no one should have probs in doing someone else's job if he cant find time due to some genuine issues. >=p

=c3


i am wondering what post you have reported were you referring to?
coz i have not seen any reported thread/post from you.
it's tough to be a moderator.. and i know you know the feeling considering that you used to be a mod before.
but i like the idea you have given... just need to sort things out so the plan will be carried well.
i'm just waiting for some changes in the mods line-up and we'll go from there.
:-*
Image

Image
User avatar
Rhunzen
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3478
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:46 pm
Location: Dubai, UAE
Country: United Arab Emirates (ae)
Reputation: 0
Date of Birth: 21 May 1980
Gender: Male
Profession: Goddess of Seduction
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Missosology, Internet Surfing, Chatting, Kissing
Message: keep rockin'... love you bhebhe.

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby IGeek » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:35 pm

as u see, i dont come here daily... few weeks ago, i did report some posts but in vain...
yes i know the pains of moderators, but then as peter parker says in spiderman, with power comes responsibility...
i kinda like the new mods... u, hybrid, kika... all the best team!
:=p
User avatar
IGeek
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6760
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:13 am
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 71
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1913
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Funoholic
Hobbies/Interests: Music, Dance, Humor

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby Mr_NiceGuy » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:12 am

What with the new tag "TOP MODEL"?!?!? its so useless same with "Fashion Expert"

Btw I have a game called "The Amazing Pick"
Image
User avatar
Mr_NiceGuy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 8:18 am
Location: Earth
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 0
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: Detective
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Not telling

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby IGeek » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:29 am

Question of the day!!
User avatar
IGeek
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6760
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:13 am
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 71
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1913
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Funoholic
Hobbies/Interests: Music, Dance, Humor

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby IGeek » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:29 am

& caption of the week!!
User avatar
IGeek
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6760
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:13 am
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 71
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1913
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Funoholic
Hobbies/Interests: Music, Dance, Humor

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby CHOTA CHETAN » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:47 am

van1k2 wrote:i hav an idea,grandma wer shud i mail u????


:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
User avatar
CHOTA CHETAN
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:14 pm
Location: India
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 73
Date of Birth: 27 Jun 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: TEAM LEADER IN BPO
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: PAGEANTS, COOKING, EATING, SLEEPING
Message: the more i come across humans...the more i love my animals...

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby Empress Stevania » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:54 am

I'M PLANNING OF A GAME AND A TALK SHOW AND I WANT TO BE THE HOST... :O) :O)
Image
User avatar
Empress Stevania
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2141
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:23 am
Location: TAMODLANDIA
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 0
Real Life Name/Nick: Stevania
Date of Birth: 18 Feb 1981
Gender: Female
Profession: PORN STAR
Hobbies/Interests: Kangkangan every morning every night!
Message: Join to my clan: the SEX EXPERTS clan!

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby IAN MOONE » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Mr_NiceGuy wrote:What with the new tag "TOP MODEL"?!?!? its so useless same with "Fashion Expert"

Btw I have a game called "The Amazing Pick"


Don't disrespect my group! >:<
User avatar
IAN MOONE
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:32 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 9
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1912
Gender: Male
Profession: LOL!
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Smiling!

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby Empress Stevania » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:10 pm

i want to suggest to create another tag called SEX EXPERT or SEX GURU!!! and i'm proudly declare that i'm a candidate to that tag!!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Image
User avatar
Empress Stevania
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2141
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:23 am
Location: TAMODLANDIA
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 0
Real Life Name/Nick: Stevania
Date of Birth: 18 Feb 1981
Gender: Female
Profession: PORN STAR
Hobbies/Interests: Kangkangan every morning every night!
Message: Join to my clan: the SEX EXPERTS clan!

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby Mr_NiceGuy » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:08 pm

ZAR wrote:
Mr_NiceGuy wrote:What with the new tag "TOP MODEL"?!?!? its so useless same with "Fashion Expert"

Btw I have a game called "The Amazing Pick"


Don't disrespect my group! >:<


I'm not trying to insult anyone but the thing is most of you guys don't do anything about fashion, only you and nefrious and shake did something on dresses during MU like c'mon when can I read other fashion expert posts!!!! Like NEVER?!?!?

Btw can the admins change the colour of entertainers pls like grey or purple because we kinda have similar colour with super sonic and orange is ugly
Thanks
Image
User avatar
Mr_NiceGuy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 8:18 am
Location: Earth
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 0
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: Detective
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Not telling

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby admin » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Evan Cody Rivers wrote:I'M PLANNING OF A GAME AND A TALK SHOW AND I WANT TO BE THE HOST... :O) :O)


tell me more
User avatar
admin
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:35 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 475
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1912
Gender: Female
Profession: Admin
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry & beauty queens!

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby ikter » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:24 pm

Ankit wrote:& caption of the week!!


what about that game you used to head? i loved it!! the one which was also being handled by wizard of awe... wink wink
"Keep your feet on the ground even if you're wearing better shoes..."
http://i56.tinypic.com/ivwtid.jpg
User avatar
ikter
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8818
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: PHILIPPINES
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3
Real Life Name/Nick: Nonong/Tor
Date of Birth: 13 Sep 1981
Gender: Male
Profession: Registered Nutritionist-Dietitian
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: +++++

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby ikter » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:28 pm

i'd like to suggest that if somebody is given a "serious" warning for a "major" offense, he be given a mark on his tag per warning that he's given to show how many times he's been warned, and for him to have the mark be taken off his tag he has to "behave" for a certain period of time... wink wink

i know not everyone might not like this idea, but i'd like to suggest it, anyway, cuz for me it's cool...

the marks can be funny as not to put so much negativity on it.... :-*
"Keep your feet on the ground even if you're wearing better shoes..."
http://i56.tinypic.com/ivwtid.jpg
User avatar
ikter
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8818
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: PHILIPPINES
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3
Real Life Name/Nick: Nonong/Tor
Date of Birth: 13 Sep 1981
Gender: Male
Profession: Registered Nutritionist-Dietitian
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: +++++

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby waggy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:29 pm

ikter wrote:i'd like to suggest that if somebody is given a "serious" warning for a "major" offense, he be given a mark on his tag per warning that he's given to show how many times he's been warned, and for him to have the mark be taken off his tag he has to "behave" for a certain period of time... wink wink

i know not everyone might not like this idea, but i'd like to suggest it, anyway, cuz for me it's cool...

the marks can be funny as not to put so much negativity on it.... :-*


and pls moderate those who uses abusive words...
it doesnt promote any good vibes here...
i know were free to comment..
critique..and sometimes though i hate to say this..
BASH each other...but we should really stick to the
issues.....thanks...
Image is cool..beautiful and nice.....xoxo
waggy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 16224
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 2:02 am
Location: malate, philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 8
Real Life Name/Nick: wAgGy
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: office personnel (academic institution)
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: reading,travelling,playing sports like vb,bdmnton,
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby ikter » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:57 pm

waggy wrote:
ikter wrote:i'd like to suggest that if somebody is given a "serious" warning for a "major" offense, he be given a mark on his tag per warning that he's given to show how many times he's been warned, and for him to have the mark be taken off his tag he has to "behave" for a certain period of time... wink wink

i know not everyone might not like this idea, but i'd like to suggest it, anyway, cuz for me it's cool...

the marks can be funny as not to put so much negativity on it.... :-*


and pls moderate those who uses abusive words...
it doesnt promote any good vibes here...
i know were free to comment..
critique..and sometimes though i hate to say this..
BASH each other...but we should really stick to the
issues.....thanks...



:=p :=p :-* :-* :-*
"Keep your feet on the ground even if you're wearing better shoes..."
http://i56.tinypic.com/ivwtid.jpg
User avatar
ikter
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8818
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: PHILIPPINES
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3
Real Life Name/Nick: Nonong/Tor
Date of Birth: 13 Sep 1981
Gender: Male
Profession: Registered Nutritionist-Dietitian
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: +++++

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby aniklabu » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:51 am

HI GUYS

I Just wanna ask why i am not authorized to send private messages THANKS
the greatest thing above all is to love and be loved in return

Image
User avatar
aniklabu
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:49 am
Location: Parañaque, Philippnes
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 22
Real Life Name/Nick: EDRIC
Date of Birth: 17 Mar 1972
Gender: Male
Profession: Credit and Collection Supervisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: DANCER/CHOREOGRAPHER/BEN 10 TOY COLLECTOR
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby David_Christopher » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:51 pm

HEY ADMIN, I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST IF WE CAN PUT BACKGROUND MUSIC IN OUR THREAD LIKE IN FRIENDSTER. IT IS TO ADD UP FLAVOR IN THE FORUM. THANK YOU!
FIVE GODDESSES OF THE UNIVERSE 2011


THE ELITE FIVE

Image

Image
User avatar
David_Christopher
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 3:45 am
Location: ENCHANTED FOREST
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 0
Real Life Name/Nick: Chris
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: MODEL
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: basketball, beautiful girls, Fashion
Message: Hello Everyone! Feel free to PM me if you need some help or questions

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby irvz143 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:15 pm

I have something on my mind that I want to suggest(it's a game)...Since we forumers have our own favorite Miss Universe winner/delegate, how about we'll draw them, for me it's a great idea (I Guess) cause I think it's a great way to see what other talents we forumers have... :-D :D/ :D/ =c3 =c3
I love how people would react to a neutral opinion & then act nuts cause they thought it was a negative comment.

Image

User avatar
irvz143
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1598
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:11 am
Location: Dipolog City, Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 52
Real Life Name/Nick: Irvy Louise
Date of Birth: 09 Nov 1996
Gender: Female
Profession: Journalist, cartoonist, musician, artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Playing Musical Instruments, playing online games
Message: "Follow your dreams no matter what obstacle you may face" - Jesinta Campbell

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby cloud9 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:49 am

i suggest a chatbox in the forum :-)
Image
User avatar
cloud9
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2947
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:06 am
Location: cloud9
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 471
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: cloud9 maker
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Movies, Dancing etc
Message: Bite into the Bright side!

  • 0

Re: SUGGESTION BOX: Prososal of NEW games, ideas, complaints etc

Postby HUNK_RAHUL » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:17 am

BRING BACK REPUTATIONS!
Can i be India's next top model?
ImageImageImage
User avatar
HUNK_RAHUL
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:54 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 0
Real Life Name/Nick: Rahul
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Profession: Aspiring Model
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling
Message: Write a message here

Next

Return to Help Desk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Mister Global 2014 Pageant


© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Asia Pacific World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Asia Pacific World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Manhunt International Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Manhunt International Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe


contact us to advertise with missosology