KAREN & KAREN

KAREN & KAREN

Postby mrgary » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:32 pm

Here is a snippet of Karen Gallman's interview with ANC's Karen Davila:

[youtube]GGwq1Da7jjY[/youtube]

mrgary
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

Re: KAREN & KAREN

Postby alihabibi » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:26 pm

I am proud of what Karen have achieved. Esp. for the Philippines no questions about it. But, she is not even an inch close to how Catriona is when it comes to answering sensitive issues. Catriona is well aware of every thing and have a deep understanding of the situations. Therefore, can express her opinions with sensitivity, compassion, sincerity, preciseness and conviction. While Karen G. for me is un-assure of her real stand about the matters. It's just me I guess.
alihabibi
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: ali
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: MD
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: work work work and chat

Postby BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:44 pm

alihabibi wrote:
I am proud of what Karen have achieved. Esp. for the Philippines no questions about it. But, she is not even an inch close to how Catriona is when it comes to answering sensitive issues. Catriona is well aware of every thing and have a deep understanding of the situations. Therefore, can express her opinions with sensitivity, compassion, sincerity, preciseness and conviction. While Karen G. for me is un-assure of her real stand about the matters. It's just me I guess.

She'd look worse if you added another Karen (Miss Earth 2017) to this Karen & Karen equation.
BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan

Real Life Name/Nick: Xen
Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: TF
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:11 am

It was hard for Karen Gallman to answer political questions. She was hesitant to give personal views since beauty queens are not meant to influence political decisions. Many of them are not confident in that position. They tend to be neutral and Gallman was not comfortable obviously.

Davila should have kept her questions on the beauty tips, trips, plans, and personal advocacies. One political question maybe was enough.

Divorce can be complicated and hurtful to many people and affected children. Effects of separation is hard enough, then going through divorce could be even worse. I think Philippines needs to stay out of divorce.

Many couples are forced to settle differences and stayed together in marriages because they promised to God to live forever which is a good thing, and divorce is not an option. Allowing divorce in Pinoy lives would have worse consequences in many families than no divorce at all. Plus marriage annulment is getting popular nowadays.

By not allowing divorce in the country, Pinoys realize that marriage is not for convenience but forever and choosing the right marital partner for life needs very careful consideration.

Divorce will make people get married for convenience without strong relationship and no forever commitment in temporary marriages since divorce is an easy way out of marriage while going through marital trials and challenges.
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Return to Help Desk