HOW TO LOSE THE CROWN-THE MARIEL DE LEON WAY

Re: HOW TO LOSE THE CROWN-THE MARIEL DE LEON WAY

Postby Oscillate » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:05 am

Funny that the people who condemn Mariel are the same people who hail Mocha, Sassot and those irrational warriors of the nightmare we are in right now.

Oscillate
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses

Postby koji » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:57 pm

arkenken wrote:I dont care if she loses. I like wgat she said. She is fighting for something and people will see the negative in it but she took a stand on what she believes in (and what is totally right) and that is a great plus in my book.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby Stoichio » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:36 pm

lutosfeet wrote:
Stoichio wrote:He's pertaining to Joey de Leon right?

Coz I saw a tweet by Queenierich Rehman condemning Joey de Leon about depression thingy.

Yes she is.. What a shame. Before I'm rooting for her Bb. Pilipinas Universe but not anymore.. Napakabastos na babae [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Bakit naman bastos girl?
Maybe, the 'EEEEWWWW' part yes, kasi nga beauty queen siya. Pero, she still entitled of her own opinion. Kailangan pang niya siguro itone down like Queenie did the same but it was good to hear.

Anyway, feeling ko nararamdaman na ni Mariel na papalakpak siya kaya might as well use her reign to gain some attention as she enters showbiz.
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby anjanette » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:01 pm

I admire people who speak their minds and I adore Mariel even more for being vocal and airing her side to the socially relevant issues . Go for it Mariel you always have to remember you can't please everyone just do and say what you believe is right . I hope you'll bring home the crown but crown or with crown you are already a winner for speaking up your mind!!!
anjanette
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: anjanette
Date of Birth: 15 Jan 1980
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: rn
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: painting

Postby koji » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:54 pm

arkenken wrote:I dont care if she loses. I like wgat she said. She is fighting for something and people will see the negative in it but she took a stand on what she believes in (and what is totally right) and that is a great plus in my book.

Ramboy wrote:her

Ramboy wrote:This woman has substance and class. A league of her own. Intelligent and beautiful.

Oscillate wrote:Funny that the people who condemn Mariel are the same people who hail Mocha, Sassot and those irrational warriors of the nightmare we are in right now.

Dani Jenner wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:
GloriaDiazUniverse wrote:[b]feelingera talaga yang babaeng yan, di naman dyosa sa kagandahan at katalinuhan ang futa. =;)) =;)) =;)) [/b]

Ang taba taba pa .. BABOY MARIEL DE LECHON =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Squatter daw si Mariel pero tingnan nyo ang comments, typical Filipino irrelevant squatter troll. Ooops =D> =D>

Dani Jenner wrote:What is wrong about speaking her mind regarding a relevant issue? I don't see anything wrong with that!! The thing is that we finally have a REIGNING queen who is not afraid to speak up and make a stand and is unafraid of what others may say or think about her! This girl has balls! How about you guys? She is not asking for your validation and for the support of the irrelevant internet trolls. She does not care if you like her or not, Who are you guys anyway? Like her or not she is competing in Miss International and if she loses because of this shallow reason then so be it!! We do not have to prove anything to the entire world of pageantry! We have done what others have thrived and is trying to accomplish. I'd rather have a queen that is being true to herself and what she stands for rather someone who is kissing asses and is faking it just to win crowns. People ask how can beauty queens be relevant in this day and age, and here you go!! A fearless queen. If this was let's say Pia or Megan or even Catriona Gray, would the backlash be the same? NO. If you guys are irritated by her, then just you are very much welcome to click the unfollow button on her FB, Twitter and IG. I'm sure Mariel won't mind and wouldn't even notice at all. Mariel and the world doesn't need your negativity.

limpel wrote:The QUEEN has spoken. I admire this girl a lot. Go Mariel!

cammypsycho wrote:
capdase wrote:I never liked Mariel as a beauty queen. But now that I am seeing how vocal she is and tries to use her influence to somehow raise awareness on issues like this, I am changing heart. She is a true representation of what a beauty queen should be. Yung ibang beauty queens na sinasamba nyo, nagsalita ba sa mahahalagang issues? Never!

Tamah! Karamihan kasi sa kanila. Mga takot! Malakas lang ang loob na lumaban sa patimpalak ng pagandahan. Pero pagdating sa mga sensitibong mga issues. Mga walang alam kundi magpacute!

mannycruz wrote:sa lahat ng nagcomment, kung hindi si Mariel ang nagsabi/nagtweet/nagpost nun, say another girl from another camp, ipagtatanggol nyo ba o icocondemn nyo?[/quote

ElsaHimala wrote:

Mabuhay ka Mariel :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! Stand-up to what you believe in :!! :!! :!! :!!

godzilla112 wrote:IMHO, SHE IS JUST SPEAKING HER MIND AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. ALSO, I AGREE WITH HER MESSAGE. DEPRESSION IS NOT A JOKE. MORE POWER TO YOU MARIEL DE LEON.

missearthnews wrote:This Queen has the guts! Go Mariel! Aim for a back to back for PH!

sapient_101 wrote:Love her even more. Go Mariel!

zoondwaine wrote:Bakit kayo nagagalit kay Mariel? Dahil ba sa tinira nya yung matandang bastos na idol nyo na host ng noontime show na may kasamang nonsense na senador na mahilig mangkopya ng speech, ganern???!!

fotolocco wrote:This is how to be a relevant beauty queen. I support you Mariel!

Sophia7 wrote:This is what women rights is all about. I like Mariel I hope the organization can see that this is the girl who can represent. You do not want a girl who takes bully. GO MARIEL!

You can defend women around the world! I hope you will win!

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

Reading your comments, there's hope for this country! Mabuhay kayong lahat! >=p :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :!! :!! :!!
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby miu-miu » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:27 am

I REALLY DONT LIKE THE TONE OF HER TWEETS. IT COME ACROSS RUDE AND ARROGANT. I DONT SEE HER WINNING. I THINK SHES NOT THAT INTERESTED AT ALL. PARANG GO WITH THE FLOW NLNG SYA HNGGANG SA MATAPOS MI.WELL GOODLUCK TO HER.
miu-miu

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Admin
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: reading magazines

Postby miu-miu » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:34 am

I SAW ONE OF HER IG POSTS WHERE SHE WAS RIDING THE MOTORCYCLE WITH COCO MARTIN.
I THINK HER CAPTION WAS, "SCARED" AND THAT SHOWS HOW PAMPERED AND WELL SHELTERED SHE WAS.YOU KNOW, BIG HOUSE, CARS ETC. AND THEN HOW DARE HER TO COMPLAIN THE WAR ON DRUGS? NASUBUKAN NA KAYA NYANG UMUWI NG BAHAY AT LUMAKAD S MADILIM N KALYE/ISKINITA SA MOTOR PLNG TAKOT NA TAKOT N SYA SUMAKAY. SWAP LNG KMI KHIT 1 WEEK. AKO UUWI NG BAHAY NILA NANG NKA KOTSE AT SYA COMMUTE AT UUWI SA ISANG BAHAY SA TONDO. SORRY BUT SHES KNOW IT ALL TYPE.
miu-miu

Postby XerxesBreik » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:29 am

SHAME... To the people condemning Mariel for her opinion on Joey De Leon's statement. Mental health is no joke. Depression is no joke. Suicide/suicidal tendency is no joke. This celebrity-worship culture that takes whatever garbage that comes out of the mouth of your idols as the holy grail/truth is what inhibits the Philippines from rising above the third world status and it is also what gave birth to the incompetent celebrity senators, congressmen, and other politicians right now. Thus, the un-ending cycle of poverty and corruption.
XerxesBreik
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 23 Jun 1995
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: ..,..

Postby lutosfeet » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am

XerxesBreik wrote:SHAME... To the people condemning Mariel for her opinion on Joey De Leon's statement. Mental health is no joke. Depression is no joke. Suicide/suicidal tendency is no joke. This celebrity-worship culture that takes whatever garbage that comes out of the mouth of your idols as the holy grail/truth is what inhibits the Philippines from rising above the third world status and it is also what gave birth to the incompetent celebrity senators, congressmen, and other politicians right now. Thus, the un-ending cycle of poverty and corruption.

Girl. we all know that its a no JOKE. By the way, we are not siding Joey De Leon FYI. It was Mariel's continuous rants in social media, which make her look cheap and not queenly at all. Update, she already did a apology for this rant.. =;)) =;)) =;))
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby lutosfeet » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:07 am

miu-miu wrote:I SAW ONE OF HER IG POSTS WHERE SHE WAS RIDING THE MOTORCYCLE WITH COCO MARTIN.
I THINK HER CAPTION WAS, "SCARED" AND THAT SHOWS HOW PAMPERED AND WELL SHELTERED SHE WAS.YOU KNOW, BIG HOUSE, CARS ETC. AND THEN HOW DARE HER TO COMPLAIN THE WAR ON DRUGS? NASUBUKAN NA KAYA NYANG UMUWI NG BAHAY AT LUMAKAD S MADILIM N KALYE/ISKINITA SA MOTOR PLNG TAKOT NA TAKOT N SYA SUMAKAY. SWAP LNG KMI KHIT 1 WEEK. AKO UUWI NG BAHAY NILA NANG NKA KOTSE AT SYA COMMUTE AT UUWI SA ISANG BAHAY SA TONDO. SORRY BUT SHES KNOW IT ALL TYPE.

At ang pananga ng mga fans nya, she is the woman of the 21st century daw na can speak her mind well.. A big bullshit! Tatay nga nya durugista noon, aminado si Boyet na nag droga sya,.. Napaka insensitive na babae bastos pa. [-X [-X [-X She will not win, I doubt if she can even get a semi slot in Miss International with her very opinionated demeanor. #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S
lutosfeet

Postby miu-miu » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:07 am

lutosfeet wrote:
miu-miu wrote:I SAW ONE OF HER IG POSTS WHERE SHE WAS RIDING THE MOTORCYCLE WITH COCO MARTIN.

At ang pananga ng mga fans nya, she is the woman of the 21st century daw na can speak her mind well.. A big bullshit! Tatay nga nya durugista noon, aminado si Boyet na nag droga sya,.. Napaka insensitive na babae bastos pa. [-X [-X [-X She will not win, I doubt if she can even get a semi slot in Miss International with her very opinionated demeanor. #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S

AGREE. IM NOT SIDING JOEY DE LEON. WHAT HE SAID ABOUT DEPRESSION WAS REALLY OUTRAGEOUS BUT MDL'S COUNTER REPLY WAS A TURN OFF. SHE DIDNT STICK ON THE ISSUE. SHE ATTACKED JOEY AND NOT ON THE CONTENT. MAY EEWWW EWWW PA SYA...BSTA IBA DATING. MAYABANG NA EWAN...ANG NEGA NYA
miu-miu

Postby owen » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:17 am

if there would be counting statistics for Mariel support.. Then count me in...All the way.....
owen
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Profession: artist
Hobbies/Interests: surfing,reading,singing

Postby ambasing » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:58 pm

lutosfeet wrote:
XerxesBreik wrote:SHAME... To the people condemning Mariel for her opinion on Joey De Leon's statement. Mental health is no joke. Depression is no joke. Suicide/suicidal tendency is no joke. This celebrity-worship culture that takes whatever garbage that comes out of the mouth of your idols as the holy grail/truth is what inhibits the Philippines from rising above the third world status and it is also what gave birth to the incompetent celebrity senators, congressmen, and other politicians right now. Thus, the un-ending cycle of poverty and corruption.

Girl. we all know that its a no JOKE. By the way, we are not siding Joey De Leon FYI. It was Mariel's continuous rants in social media, which make her look cheap and not queenly at all. Update, she already did a apology for this rant.. =;)) =;)) =;))

what do you know about queenly when you only think of Rachel KABAYO na NAGPAPAKABAYO is the standard of a queen--I can't =;)) =;)) =;))
ambasing
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby lutosfeet » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:15 pm

ambasing wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:

what do you know about queenly when you only think of Rachel KABAYO na NAGPAPAKABAYO is the standard of a queen--I can't =;)) =;)) =;))

Kailangan pa be e memorize yan kung ano meaning ng Queenly na term? Jusko daming bobo sa fans ni Mariel de Lechon talaga.. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) What makes Pia and Kylie different is they are not judgemental tjey are neutral in everything, they can air their side with certain issues but they RESPECT other people unlike that girl you are siding with.
lutosfeet

Postby lutosfeet » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:37 pm

miu-miu wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:

AGREE. IM NOT SIDING JOEY DE LEON. WHAT HE SAID ABOUT DEPRESSION WAS REALLY OUTRAGEOUS BUT MDL'S COUNTER REPLY WAS A TURN OFF. SHE DIDNT STICK ON THE ISSUE. SHE ATTACKED JOEY AND NOT ON THE CONTENT. MAY EEWWW EWWW PA SYA...BSTA IBA DATING. MAYABANG NA EWAN...ANG NEGA NYA

Shunga mga fans nya haha at todo tangol sa kagagahan ng idol nilang peke =;)) =;)) =;)) Nag beauty queen pa sya kung ganyan ka barubal ang hanash nya bastos parang walang pinag aralan
lutosfeet

Postby odnalor1960 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:13 pm

lutosfeet wrote:
Dani Jenner wrote:What is wrong about speaking her mind regarding a relevant issue? I don't see anything wrong with that!! The thing is that we finally have a REIGNING queen who is not afraid to speak up and make a stand and is unafraid of what others may say or think about her! This girl has balls! How about you guys? She is not asking for your validation and for the support of the irrelevant internet trolls. She does not care if you like her or not, Who are you guys anyway? Like her or not she is competing in Miss International and if she loses because of this shallow reason then so be it!! We do not have to prove anything to the entire world of pageantry! We have done what others have thrived and is trying to accomplish. I'd rather have a queen that is being true to herself and what she stands for rather someone who is kissing asses and is faking it just to win crowns. People ask how can beauty queens be relevant in this day and age, and here you go!! A fearless queen. If this was let's say Pia or Megan or even Catriona Gray, would the backlash be the same? NO. If you guys are irritated by her, then just you are very much welcome to click the unfollow button on her FB, Twitter and IG. I'm sure Mariel won't mind and wouldn't even notice at all. Mariel and the world doesn't need your negativity.

Jusmiyo, still defending that dumb bitch>>?? Hahaha Kung aq sa kanya kumain na lang sya ng kumain tutal dun naman sya magaling ang magpa TABA.. Bwisit sya, napaka barubal ng ugali. Beauty queen na asal squater. X( X( X(

Do you think she is a good example for the youth? I don't think so darling. If maganda kang halimbawa, di ka nalang basta talak ng talak sa social media ng mga opinion mo. She represents the Philippines kaya umayos sya if wala kang masabing maganda sa kapwa mo just shut up. She can air her side but with finesse naman sana..Kaso wala, mukhang walang pinag aralan..

Very well said,Mali yata ang pinasukan niya,Sumama na lang siya kay Teddy Casino at magsisigaw sa kalye.Anyway I still want her to win.
odnalor1960

Real Life Name/Nick: TIT
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball

Postby odnalor1960 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:19 pm

DP
Last edited by odnalor1960 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
odnalor1960

Postby odnalor1960 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:19 pm

No doubt she's beautiful pero may problema sa ugali at ang daming kunsintidor dito huwag na kayong kumibo sa mali.I remind sa kanya ang sagot ni Pia sa kanyang Bb. Pilipinas Q&A.
odnalor1960

Postby odnalor1960 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Sophia7 wrote:This is what women rights is all about. I like Mariel I hope the organization can see that this is the girl who can represent. You do not want a girl who takes bully. GO MARIEL!

You can defend women around the world! I hope you will win!

BB PILIPINAS ANG SINALIHAN NIYA HINDI MISS BAYAN MUNA.
odnalor1960

Previous

Return to Help Desk