MISS UNIVERSE TOP 25 FACES 2016

MISS UNIVERSE TOP 25 FACES 2016

Postby Cecill » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:35 pm

It is difficult to prove with certainty that the girl who wins the crown in any contest is the most beautiful or the best of all, or who deserves it in reality. The luck factor, the host country, the owners of the organization and the members of the jury will always come into play. There is no objective election in beauty pageants.

I expect the winner to be a beautiful and normal human being, not a robot trained and even programmed to laugh, to talk or to walk.
I don't clap the extreme performances.
I prefer a natural and spontaneous attitude. Stereotypes of a cheap movie like hot, fierce and sexy girls are often purely fake and cheesy performances. Dramatic makeup looks better on theater or film actresses or rock singers.

I always make my Top lists especially with an emphasis on beauty and naturalness not on traditional power houses bands or forced poses.
I give great importance to the humility of the candidate and I reject the heavy contestants that play to be the best party cake or the bad one of the novel. There are always some of them among all the contestants.

It is not a matter of choosing a super political world leader, but a beautiful, educated, humble, confident and kind woman with normal intelligence to be a role model especially for the young people of the world.

I present my:
TOP 25 FACES
MISS UNIVERSE 2016

Some of these girls are underrated and almost invisible but unfortunately it always happens in all the beauty pageants.

The results of the final election tell us that Beauty is not usually a beautiful face with a stunning body, brilliant brain and charming personality. Only some people from the country of the winner believe it.
FACE 25
FACE 24
FACE 23
FACE 22
FACE 21
FACE 20
FACE 19
FACE 18
FACE 17
FACE 16
FACE 15
FACE 14
FACE 13
FACE 12
FACE 11
FACE 10
FACE 9
FACE 8
FACE 7
FACE 6
FACE 5
FACE 4
FACE 3
FACE 2
FACE 1
I believe that Verónika is the best face in the competition and she has also a stunning body !
She could win the crown also but unfortunately she is almost invisible in this foro until now.
I hope the jury discover her and value her attributes. Good luck to Miss Hungary !

Cecill
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ceci
Date of Birth: 07 Feb 1984
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: PAINTING, DESIGN AND STUNNING IMAGES
Message: I really enjoy being part of the MISSOSOLOGY family. Thank you !! Happy 2022.

Re: MISS UNIVERSE TOP 25 FACES 2016

Postby javiervidal135 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:56 am

CROATIA :hx
javiervidal135
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.

Real Life Name/Nick: jvidal135
Date of Birth: 08 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Missologo
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox