MS. MANDAUE 2010 LOSES LEG IN A FREAK ACCIDENT

Image



  • 0

MS. MANDAUE 2010 LOSES LEG IN A FREAK ACCIDENT

Postby matador » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:12 pm

    

SUNSTAR LIVE!

A WOMAN lost her right leg while her friend was injured after a sedan they were riding rammed into the wall of a flyover on Gov. Cuenco Ave. in Barangay Banilad, Cebu City yesterday dawn.

PO2 Edgardo Becoy of Cebu City Police Office’s Traffic Section identified the victims as Carina Gajudo, 21, and Junichi Jose Dizon Kuribayashi, 19.

The accident happened at 4 a.m. while the victims were on their way to the downtown area on board a Mazda sedan (YJD-242).

The vehicle also hit a sign.

Because of the impact, the car turned upside down, throwing Gajudo out.

Gajudo was crowned Miss Mandaue in May 2010.

The victims, who are residents of Barangay Talamban, were brought to separate hospitals.

Becoy told Sun.Star Cebu that they had no idea who drove the vehicle because the victims were already rushed to the hospital and no witnesses could be interviewed.

License

“Dili pa sad nato sila pwede ma-istorya,” he said.

But he believed that Kuribayashi was the one driving after a driver’s license in his name was found in the car.

Becoy said that the family of Gajudo sought the police’s help to have her leg retrieved from the wreck.

It was retrieved a few hours later.

The accident caused traffic in the area yesterday as curious motorists and onlookers would stop to look at the wreck.

Image


matador
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:06 pm
Location: Sugbo!
Country: American Samoa (as)
Reputation: 20
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Gender: Male
Profession: nars
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MS. MANDAUE 2010 LOSES LEG IN A FREAK ACCIDENT

Postby gatecrasher » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:11 pm

this is them:

Image
User avatar
gatecrasher
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:03 pm
Location: Cebu City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 32
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Gender: Male
Profession: photographer
Hobbies/Interests: photography
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MS. MANDAUE 2010 LOSES LEG IN A FREAK ACCIDENT

Postby luavl » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:56 pm

How sad...
"The difference between style and fashion is quality."

~ Giorgio Armani


User avatar
luavl
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:53 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 119
Date of Birth: 24 Feb 2009
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: HealthCare
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Photography, Music, Movies, Beauty Pageants
Message: Give PEACE a chance...

  • 0

Re: MS. MANDAUE 2010 LOSES LEG IN A FREAK ACCIDENT

Postby GREGGY » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:58 pm

yes,it's really quite sad even if she's not a Miss Mandaue winner,it's sad to lose your leg,a lot of things will be compromised. :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((
Image
User avatar
GREGGY
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8932
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:07 pm
Location: FILIPINAS
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3485
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Zzzzzzz
Hobbies/Interests: Zzzzzz
Message: Zzzzzz

  • 0

Re: MS. MANDAUE 2010 LOSES LEG IN A FREAK ACCIDENT

Postby Mariana Erwin » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 am

:%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((
Mariana Erwin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 12221
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3977
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: -----
Message: Been here for 4 years. I still love you people!

  • 0

Re: MS. MANDAUE 2010 LOSES LEG IN A FREAK ACCIDENT

Postby Bee_Latra » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:39 am

She is a pageant veteran. The first time I saw her was when she joined Miss Gaisano South. She is pretty, though. She was the one who had a catfight with Sharon Angel, right? During the campaign activity of the current Mayor of Mandaue City due to Miss Mandaue pageant controversy.
Bee_Latra
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:16 am
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 899
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Janitor
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MS. MANDAUE 2010 LOSES LEG IN A FREAK ACCIDENT

Postby Chrimoz » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:21 am

Ang gi ingon pud nako sa taxi driver while i was on my way to school is that most probably the driver was intoxicated or drunk thats why the car swerved hit the flyover and went toppling down. I still saw the wreck of the car by the time i passed by. It is indeed sad but it is also a lesson to be learned not to drink and drive at the same time. According to the taxi driver every weekend when they pass by the crossroads area where the party usually is located and where the rich and middle class wanna show up, the taxi drivers usually drive cautiously coz of the drunk drivers that usually go drinking swiftly after partying, without paying much attention to the other vehicles passing by most probably under the influence again of alcohol. So if indeed the story was that the man who drove the car was drunk... I am sorry but i wont and will never PITY them even the girl because she should have known better.
User avatar
Chrimoz
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
 
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:30 am
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 31
Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1983
Gender: Male
Profession: Registered Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: surfing the net, reading, adventure,
Message: Dont stop dreaming because dreams are what life is made from =)

  • 0

Re: MS. MANDAUE 2010 LOSES LEG IN A FREAK ACCIDENT

Postby Bee_Latra » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:50 am

So true!
Most of the elites would hangout on these areas; The Crossroads and Banila Town Center. After some few drinks, they usually rushed out on the street with their 4 wheels as if they own the entire road. Too sad, regret always come at latter part and there's no way we can undo the whole thing.


Chrimoz wrote:Ang gi ingon pud nako sa taxi driver while i was on my way to school is that most probably the driver was intoxicated or drunk thats why the car swerved hit the flyover and went toppling down. I still saw the wreck of the car by the time i passed by. It is indeed sad but it is also a lesson to be learned not to drink and drive at the same time. According to the taxi driver every weekend when they pass by the crossroads area where the party usually is located and where the rich and middle class wanna show up, the taxi drivers usually drive cautiously coz of the drunk drivers that usually go drinking swiftly after partying, without paying much attention to the other vehicles passing by most probably under the influence again of alcohol. So if indeed the story was that the man who drove the car was drunk... I am sorry but i wont and will never PITY them even the girl because she should have known better.
Bee_Latra
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:16 am
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 899
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Janitor
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MS. MANDAUE 2010 LOSES LEG IN A FREAK ACCIDENT

Postby RahamieL » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 am

Bee_Latra wrote:So true!
Most of the elites would hangout on these areas; The Crossroads and Banila Town Center. After some few drinks, they usually rushed out on the street with their 4 wheels as if they own the entire road. Too sad, regret always come at latter part and there's no way we can undo the whole thing.


Chrimoz wrote:Ang gi ingon pud nako sa taxi driver while i was on my way to school is that most probably the driver was intoxicated or drunk thats why the car swerved hit the flyover and went toppling down. I still saw the wreck of the car by the time i passed by. It is indeed sad but it is also a lesson to be learned not to drink and drive at the same time. According to the taxi driver every weekend when they pass by the crossroads area where the party usually is located and where the rich and middle class wanna show up, the taxi drivers usually drive cautiously coz of the drunk drivers that usually go drinking swiftly after partying, without paying much attention to the other vehicles passing by most probably under the influence again of alcohol. So if indeed the story was that the man who drove the car was drunk... I am sorry but i wont and will never PITY them even the girl because she should have known better.


i heard that the girl was the one driving can anyone confirm???so kawawa this girl oe..she as trained daw by miss anna maris igpit
Image
User avatar
RahamieL
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2289
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:00 am
Location: Cebu City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1002
Real Life Name/Nick: arjay
Date of Birth: 10 Nov 1983
Gender: Male
Profession: technical support professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: reading, browsing, playing volley,watching movies
Message: The greatness of man is measured upon the number of times he rises from every fall...

  • 0

Re: MS. MANDAUE 2010 LOSES LEG IN A FREAK ACCIDENT

Postby derven.derven » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 pm

I am saddened by your loss of leg.
User avatar
derven.derven
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4573
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:03 am
Location: Nemey
Country: Yemen (ye)
Reputation: 1398
Real Life Name/Nick: nemeyn
Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1934
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: strenger
Hobbies/Interests: digginfoe

  • 0

Re: MS. MANDAUE 2010 LOSES LEG IN A FREAK ACCIDENT

Postby Bee_Latra » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:39 am

According to the news, it was her bf who drove the car. Grabe, I saw the wreckage sirang sira talaga ang car. And the news said that untilnow pingahahanap pa daw ang lalaki kasi hindi naman daw naka-confine sa hospital. Pero nasasayangan talaga ako sa dalaga kasi hindi na mabubuo ang naputol nyang paa. Hours after the accident pa ito narecover ng mga police so malamang impossible pa itong e surgery. Sayang, pwede pa naman siyang Miss Earth. Kudaera, englishera ito at pretty naman talaga.

Image
Image


RahamieL wrote:
Bee_Latra wrote:So true!
Most of the elites would hangout on these areas; The Crossroads and Banila Town Center. After some few drinks, they usually rushed out on the street with their 4 wheels as if they own the entire road. Too sad, regret always come at latter part and there's no way we can undo the whole thing.


Chrimoz wrote:Ang gi ingon pud nako sa taxi driver while i was on my way to school is that most probably the driver was intoxicated or drunk thats why the car swerved hit the flyover and went toppling down. I still saw the wreck of the car by the time i passed by. It is indeed sad but it is also a lesson to be learned not to drink and drive at the same time. According to the taxi driver every weekend when they pass by the crossroads area where the party usually is located and where the rich and middle class wanna show up, the taxi drivers usually drive cautiously coz of the drunk drivers that usually go drinking swiftly after partying, without paying much attention to the other vehicles passing by most probably under the influence again of alcohol. So if indeed the story was that the man who drove the car was drunk... I am sorry but i wont and will never PITY them even the girl because she should have known better.


i heard that the girl was the one driving can anyone confirm???so kawawa this girl oe..she as trained daw by miss anna maris igpit
Bee_Latra
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:16 am
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 899
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Janitor
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MS. MANDAUE 2010 LOSES LEG IN A FREAK ACCIDENT

Postby jaysign3x » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:42 pm

well, prosthetic can help.. sad but there is nothing we can do!!!
User avatar
jaysign3x
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1202
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:07 pm
Location: cebu city
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 296
Real Life Name/Nick: jay
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: software consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: pageant, reading, writing, table tennis, badminton
Message: love the info


Return to Philippines

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abid, Atoy, aya_papaya2013, britney81, clmamalateo, concierto32, discerning, dosteen2012, eldmisso2010, gerald214, gogogoletsgo, Google [Bot], guystuff21, JamesCedricLim, japhi, jaro, jderekbp, jerryburog, karay, Kim_Chew, limpel, Llyod Carnegie, ma erlinda diaz, minimalist, Mrs. Rettinger, mykyla, Nashruffy, PH_BEAUTY, punky, sparkplug, StammyWammy, yuri29 and 10299 guests

Mister Global 2016


© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe


contact us to advertise with missosology