Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Updates!

Image



  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby ethelbooba » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:50 am

    

Kaya ngaun ibang timpla namn dapat ngaun!!!!!!!! Woooooo miss universe crown na!!:)


Image
Image
User avatar
ethelbooba
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:02 am
Location: Tabi tabi
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 135
Real Life Name/Nick: ethtz
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1953
Gender: Female
Profession: eWanz
Hobbies/Interests: jogging watching porn
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby 098march » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:40 am

exciting na talag ang Bb. Pilipinas pero ang tagal naman ng callbacks...
To God Be the Glory! _lets dance_
User avatar
098march
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
 
Posts: 18457
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:32 pm
Location: Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 70
Date of Birth: 14 Oct 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: A Professional Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby qwerty1234 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:48 pm

ROSE PUJANES
5'8
STO TOMAS, BATANGAS
(TEAM JDV)

Image
MEGAN YOUNG FOR MISS WORLD PHILIPPINES 2013
Image
User avatar
qwerty1234
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 10714
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:43 pm
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1799
Real Life Name/Nick: prince
Date of Birth: 13 Sep 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: studying
Message: good job!

  • 0

Re: CASSY,PIA,ARA WITH..............................

Postby selfridges » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:12 pm

albertcal wrote:
CASSY,PIA,ARA WITH..............................



MEGAN YOUNG!!!!

FROM CASSY'S INSTAGRAM
CAPTION: "cassynaidas Who would've thought? Hahahaha #lakasngtrip #basketball #timezone @piawurtzbach @meganbata @araarida"

Image

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT HYPING MEGAN,THIS JUST PROVES THAT WHAT MY SOURCE HAS SAID IS TRUE..MEGAN PASSED HER APPLICATIONS BUT IS STILL UNDER EVALUATION...



Pia, Megan, Ara have all the same height....Pia and Megan for Miss Universe Philippines....Cassy for Miss International or Supra....
beauty is not definite...we define it.....by Shamcey Supsup
User avatar
selfridges
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1428
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:06 am
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 177
Real Life Name/Nick: prince alvir
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1975
Gender: Male
Profession: nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: eating, outing, going to cinema, watching play
Message: beauty is not definite...we define it.....by Shamcey Supsup

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby albertcal » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:10 pm

null
Last edited by albertcal on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"the standard of beauty is not definite,we define it."-shamcey supsup

Image
User avatar
albertcal
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:01 pm
Location: cavite city
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 63
Real Life Name/Nick: albert
Date of Birth: 17 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Profession: fashion student/intern
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading,writing,drawing

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby Lord Marie_Juana » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Image

Cassy is a legit 5'11!

Pia, Megan, Ara and Cassie are all beautiful...


:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
User avatar
Lord Marie_Juana
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 36255
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:59 am
Location: Forbes Park
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 11204
Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1986
Gender: Male
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: singing, dancing
Message: I love missosology

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby Venus Ruais » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:42 am

albertcal wrote:
Image
Image


Hoy albertcal, saan mo na naman "ninakaw" ang mga pics na ito, kakaloka, believe na ako sa resourcefulness mo.. Obvious na kinunan lang from the album na dala dala ko nung mock pageant, grabeeeeee...
Venus Ruais
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:18 am
Location: Colombia
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2
Real Life Name/Nick: Venus
Date of Birth: 31 Dec 1910
Gender: Female
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: dating men
Message: Thank you!

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby albertcal » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:10 am

Venus Ruais wrote:
albertcal wrote:
null


Hoy albertcal, saan mo na naman "ninakaw" ang mga pics na ito, kakaloka, believe na ako sa resourcefulness mo.. Obvious na kinunan lang from the album na dala dala ko nung mock pageant, grabeeeeee...


WHAT?! I WASN'T EVEN THERE SA MOCK PAGEANT...

I GOT THESE FROM THE GIRLS' INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS
"the standard of beauty is not definite,we define it."-shamcey supsup

Image
User avatar
albertcal
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:01 pm
Location: cavite city
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 63
Real Life Name/Nick: albert
Date of Birth: 17 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Profession: fashion student/intern
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading,writing,drawing

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby popop » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:29 am

albertcal wrote:
Venus Ruais wrote:
albertcal wrote:
null


Hoy albertcal, saan mo na naman "ninakaw" ang mga pics na ito, kakaloka, believe na ako sa resourcefulness mo.. Obvious na kinunan lang from the album na dala dala ko nung mock pageant, grabeeeeee...


WHAT?! I WASN'T EVEN THERE SA MOCK PAGEANT...

I GOT THESE FROM THE GIRLS' INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS




AWAAAAAAAAAAARD! :%))
Image

User avatar
popop
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6795
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 4:47 pm
Location: universe!
Country: Korea, Democratic People's Republic of (kp)
Reputation: 81
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1939
Gender: Male
Profession: im'a stud! LOL!
Hobbies/Interests: u! hahahaha!
Message: i Luv missosoLogy!

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby Venus Ruais » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:43 am

albertcal wrote:
Venus Ruais wrote:
albertcal wrote:
null


Hoy albertcal, saan mo na naman "ninakaw" ang mga pics na ito, kakaloka, believe na ako sa resourcefulness mo.. Obvious na kinunan lang from the album na dala dala ko nung mock pageant, grabeeeeee...


WHAT?! I WASN'T EVEN THERE SA MOCK PAGEANT...

I GOT THESE FROM THE GIRLS' INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS


Okay, so "naharbat" mo nga sa instagram...Hahahahaha... Anyway, alam ko naman na yung identity mo at may common friend tayo albertcal...
Venus Ruais
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:18 am
Location: Colombia
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2
Real Life Name/Nick: Venus
Date of Birth: 31 Dec 1910
Gender: Female
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: dating men
Message: Thank you!

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby albertcal » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:49 am

Venus Ruais wrote:
albertcal wrote:
Venus Ruais wrote:
albertcal wrote:
null


Hoy albertcal, saan mo na naman "ninakaw" ang mga pics na ito, kakaloka, believe na ako sa resourcefulness mo.. Obvious na kinunan lang from the album na dala dala ko nung mock pageant, grabeeeeee...


WHAT?! I WASN'T EVEN THERE SA MOCK PAGEANT...

I GOT THESE FROM THE GIRLS' INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS


Okay, so "naharbat" mo nga sa instagram...Hahahahaha... Anyway, alam ko naman na yung identity mo at may common friend tayo albertcal...


yup i spoke to him na. :-D
sorry for the misunderstanding, you can edit the post and remove the pics na i already did
"the standard of beauty is not definite,we define it."-shamcey supsup

Image
User avatar
albertcal
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:01 pm
Location: cavite city
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 63
Real Life Name/Nick: albert
Date of Birth: 17 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Profession: fashion student/intern
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading,writing,drawing

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby Venus Ruais » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:54 am

albertcal wrote:
Venus Ruais wrote:
albertcal wrote:
Venus Ruais wrote:
albertcal wrote:
null


Hoy albertcal, saan mo na naman "ninakaw" ang mga pics na ito, kakaloka, believe na ako sa resourcefulness mo.. Obvious na kinunan lang from the album na dala dala ko nung mock pageant, grabeeeeee...


WHAT?! I WASN'T EVEN THERE SA MOCK PAGEANT...

I GOT THESE FROM THE GIRLS' INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS


Okay, so "naharbat" mo nga sa instagram...Hahahahaha... Anyway, alam ko naman na yung identity mo at may common friend tayo albertcal...


yup i spoke to him na. :-D
sorry for the misunderstanding, you can edit the post and remove the pics na i already did


Sorry din, no offense meant, pero nagulat talaga ako how resourceful you are, hehehe.. No worries, hope to meet you soon..
Venus Ruais
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:18 am
Location: Colombia
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2
Real Life Name/Nick: Venus
Date of Birth: 31 Dec 1910
Gender: Female
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: dating men
Message: Thank you!

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby albertcal » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:59 am

Venus Ruais wrote:
albertcal wrote:
Venus Ruais wrote:
albertcal wrote:
Venus Ruais wrote:
albertcal wrote:
null


Hoy albertcal, saan mo na naman "ninakaw" ang mga pics na ito, kakaloka, believe na ako sa resourcefulness mo.. Obvious na kinunan lang from the album na dala dala ko nung mock pageant, grabeeeeee...


WHAT?! I WASN'T EVEN THERE SA MOCK PAGEANT...

I GOT THESE FROM THE GIRLS' INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS


Okay, so "naharbat" mo nga sa instagram...Hahahahaha... Anyway, alam ko naman na yung identity mo at may common friend tayo albertcal...


yup i spoke to him na. :-D
sorry for the misunderstanding, you can edit the post and remove the pics na i already did


Sorry din, no offense meant, pero nagulat talaga ako how resourceful you are, hehehe.. No worries, hope to meet you soon..

i guess i am hehe..maybe i could put it to better use if someone lets me intern eh? haha kidding :-D
yes,i hope to meet u soon too :=p
"the standard of beauty is not definite,we define it."-shamcey supsup

Image
User avatar
albertcal
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:01 pm
Location: cavite city
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 63
Real Life Name/Nick: albert
Date of Birth: 17 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Profession: fashion student/intern
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading,writing,drawing

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby marujhoon » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:18 am

Lord Marie_Juana wrote:Image

Cassy is a legit 5'11!

Pia, Megan, Ara and Cassie are all beautiful...


:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->


CASSY IS DEFINITELY 5'11"!!!-----WELL-TRAVELLED AND A VERY GOOD SPEAKER!!!!--SHE ACED(AND IN FACT,--WON!!!)THE Q&A SEGMENT OF THE GAFFUD TEAM MOCK PAGEANT!!!----VERY ELOQUENT AND SMART!!!-----SHE REALLY RESEMBLES PHOEMELA BARANDA SLASH GLORIA DIAZ IN SOME ANGLES!!!!-----SHE IS ALSO RAMPADORA AND CAN EVEN IMITATE JANINE'S COBRA WALK!!!---AND SUPER STATUESQUE AT THAT!!!---HOPE JONAS TEAM CAN POLISH THIS PROMISING 5'11" GIRL TO HAVE HER SIGNATURE WALK!!!!------THIS I WOULD HAVE TO SAY---CASSY WILL PROVE HER NAYSAYERS WRONG COME PAGEANT NIGHT!!!!-----IN FACT,THE WHOLE BEKILANDIA WILL HAVE HER AS A POSSIBLE QUEEN,KAYANG LAMPASUHIN SI 5'10" PUTERI INDONESIA!!!!-----SHE HAS SOMETHING UTTERLY DIFFERENT FROM OUR 3-PREVIOUS WINNERS,VR,9C AND J9!!-----CASSY IS A CLASS ALL HER OWN!!!---THIS EARLY,CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TRANSFORMATION!!!
marujhoon
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1972
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 12:35 pm
Location: davao
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 158
Real Life Name/Nick: marj
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: interior designer,production designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: web browsing,bowling,lawn tennis,swimming,jogging
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby bifnaked » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:43 am

I like Cassandra too, however they should take care of her eyebags coz it makes her look older plus she looks mataray
User avatar
bifnaked
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1790
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:58 am
Location: Canada
Country: Eritrea (er)
Reputation: 434
Date of Birth: 21 Oct 1985
Gender: Male
Profession: Exotic Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Exotic Dancing
Message: ********* HOT *********

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby marujhoon » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:52 am

KOREK KA TEH!!!SUCH A KEEN EYE YOU GOT IN THERE!!!---THOSE EYEBAGS WOULD MAKE HER LOOK LIKE SHARON CUNETA!!!----SHE ALSO HAS TO KNOW HER BEST ANGLES,CHIN-UP KUNG CHIN-UP ALA-JANINE TUGUNON PARA MA-FLAUNT ANG JAWLINE!!!TODOHIN NA ANG HEIGHT ADVANTAGE!!!SAGARIN NA!!USE 5 INCH STILETTOS PARA 6'4" ANG DATING!!!!
bifnaked wrote:I like Cassandra too, however they should take care of her eyebags coz it makes her look older plus she looks mataray
marujhoon
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1972
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 12:35 pm
Location: davao
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 158
Real Life Name/Nick: marj
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: interior designer,production designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: web browsing,bowling,lawn tennis,swimming,jogging
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby bifnaked » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:22 am

marujhoon wrote:KOREK KA TEH!!!SUCH A KEEN EYE YOU GOT IN THERE!!!---THOSE EYEBAGS WOULD MAKE HER LOOK LIKE SHARON CUNETA!!!----SHE ALSO HAS TO KNOW HER BEST ANGLES,CHIN-UP KUNG CHIN-UP ALA-JANINE TUGUNON PARA MA-FLAUNT ANG JAWLINE!!!TODOHIN NA ANG HEIGHT ADVANTAGE!!!SAGARIN NA!!USE 5 INCH STILETTOS PARA 6'4" ANG DATING!!!!
bifnaked wrote:I like Cassandra too, however they should take care of her eyebags coz it makes her look older plus she looks mataray


sharon talaga lol? KC naman. she registers sa pics as mataray pero baka di naman in person.
User avatar
bifnaked
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1790
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:58 am
Location: Canada
Country: Eritrea (er)
Reputation: 434
Date of Birth: 21 Oct 1985
Gender: Male
Profession: Exotic Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Exotic Dancing
Message: ********* HOT *********

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby exsembhoy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 am

I wont support or hype any aspirant, until the official candidates for Bb. Pilipinas 2013 are announced...

Hype ng hype tapos out naman pala..hahaha...aksaya ng effort!!!

=O/ =O/ =O/
Image
'Meet my new crush, Derrick Monasterio!'
User avatar
exsembhoy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1910
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:15 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 181
Real Life Name/Nick: edizon 'son'
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1965
Gender: Male
Profession: sales and marketing
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, tv, music, friendship
Message: 'Go, spread your wings..soar high.. reach for your dreams..'

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby marujhoon » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:27 am

exsembhoy wrote:I wont support or hype any aspirant, until the official candidates for Bb. Pilipinas 2013 are announced...

Hype ng hype tapos out naman pala..hahaha...aksaya ng effort!!!

=O/ =O/ =O/


SARAP NAMAN KASI MAG-HYPE TEH KUNG TALAGANG ALAM MONG MAY-K ANG HITAD TEH!!---KUNG DI NATULOY,..EH DI NEXTYEAR ULI!!--NAGKAKA-ORGASM NA NGA TAYO SA KAKA-HYPE TEH EH!!!HA HA HA-----KERI LANG TEH!!---SYADO KA NAMANG HYPER!! :">
marujhoon
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1972
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 12:35 pm
Location: davao
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 158
Real Life Name/Nick: marj
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: interior designer,production designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: web browsing,bowling,lawn tennis,swimming,jogging
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby CheetosLover » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:30 am

PIA WURTZBACH FOR Bb. Pilipinas UNIVERSE 2013

=c3 =c3
:!! :!!
:=p :=p


Image
CheetosLover
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:42 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 6
Real Life Name/Nick: Gino
Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Gender: Male
Profession: barber
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, cultures, traditions
Message: I love watching Bb. Pilipinas every year.

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby 098march » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:57 am

can't wait for the first callbacks, gusto ko na talagang masilayan ang mga magaganda nating aspirants...
To God Be the Glory! _lets dance_
User avatar
098march
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
 
Posts: 18457
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:32 pm
Location: Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 70
Date of Birth: 14 Oct 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: A Professional Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby ethelbooba » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:13 am

Pls pia sana gamitun nya ung romero pero final say kase ang Bb. Pilipinas. Pero i hope romero gamitin nya! Haha anyways if ever maegan will join Sa Miss universe sya then ara sa miss international tas casey sa supra. 1st si pia stop sending half sa Miss international kase qasted ang mga half natin.. maganda kung jan ang pinay na look like ara. go go maegan patay na saatin na ang korona promise!:)
Image
Image
User avatar
ethelbooba
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:02 am
Location: Tabi tabi
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 135
Real Life Name/Nick: ethtz
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1953
Gender: Female
Profession: eWanz
Hobbies/Interests: jogging watching porn
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby Adam324 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:30 am

ethelbooba wrote:Pls pia sana gamitun nya ung romero pero final say kase ang Bb. Pilipinas. Pero i hope romero gamitin nya! Haha anyways if ever maegan will join Sa Miss universe sya then ara sa miss international tas casey sa supra. 1st si pia stop sending half sa Miss international kase qasted ang mga half natin.. maganda kung jan ang pinay na look like ara. go go maegan patay na saatin na ang korona promise!:)




We've shared the same sentiments... =D> :-* Megan for Universe ! :hx










Image










User avatar
Adam324
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7273
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:12 am
Location: Somewhere
Country: Faroe Islands (fo)
Reputation: 1564
Date of Birth: 24 Mar 2035
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, Travel, Reality TV
Message: Kudos to all !

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby 098march » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:32 am

Adam324 wrote:
ethelbooba wrote:Pls pia sana gamitun nya ung romero pero final say kase ang Bb. Pilipinas. Pero i hope romero gamitin nya! Haha anyways if ever maegan will join Sa Miss universe sya then ara sa miss international tas casey sa supra. 1st si pia stop sending half sa Miss international kase qasted ang mga half natin.. maganda kung jan ang pinay na look like ara. go go maegan patay na saatin na ang korona promise!:)




We've shared the same sentiments... =D> :-* Megan for Universe ! :hx


yay megan for MU! hopefully! :=p
To God Be the Glory! _lets dance_
User avatar
098march
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
 
Posts: 18457
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:32 pm
Location: Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 70
Date of Birth: 14 Oct 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: A Professional Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby LONGHAIR » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:50 pm

SO FAR I AM LIKING THE CEBU BEAUTIES....
User avatar
LONGHAIR
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2120
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 6:14 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 363
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby manies_flip » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:36 am

CheetosLover wrote:PIA WURTZBACH FOR Bb. Pilipinas UNIVERSE 2013

=c3 =c3
:!! :!!
:=p :=p


Image


Not my type of beauty. She might end up the P over hyped beauty of 2013. She might prove wrong though
Team Philippines !!!!!!!

Visit: http://incmedia.org/content/ Happy Centennial INC!

Image
User avatar
manies_flip
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:33 am
Location: Florida
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 269
Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 16 Oct 1994
Gender: Female
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: reading, drawing, etc.
Message: be your self; because every one else is already taken - Oscar Wilde

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby Bee_Latra » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:29 am

Cebuana beauties are the underdog of the competition but watch out, these girls have a league of their own that can rob any of the titles anytime. These girls can express their thoughts and throw words with ease and confidence. And most of them are models so they always know how to project in the camera and do the catwalk. I have high hopes on Alexi, Matet and Kim. If other provinces are fielding supermodel looking girls, Matet has the weapon to outshine them and the brains to outsmart all of them too.
Bee_Latra
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:16 am
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 413
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Senior Analyst
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and UFC
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby maxx_sim » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:52 am

Bee_Latra wrote:Cebuana beauties are the underdog of the competition but watch out, these girls have a league of their own that can rob any of the titles anytime. These girls can express their thoughts and throw words with ease and confidence. And most of them are models so they always know how to project in the camera and do the catwalk. I have high hopes on Alexi, Matet and Kim. If other provinces are fielding supermodel looking girls, Matet has the weapon to outshine them and the brains to outsmart all of them too.


sayang si Kris at Sharon... gusto ko pa naman sila makita sa binibini...
maxx_sim
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:47 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 79
Real Life Name/Nick: Maxx
Date of Birth: 17 Jun 2012
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: watching pageant
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby Bee_Latra » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:36 am

The girls you've mention are joining the other pageant. Cebu is sending exotic cebuana beauties which they believe can easily get the crown. Sayang lang kasi both girls are stunning and tall.

For the meantime, let's support Kim, Alexi, Matet and Nicole. These four girls will battle it out and will bring out the best weapon they can present on MOnday. Nasasayangan din ako kay Joonie, the Shamcey look alike, kasi I heard she will go to compete for MPE.


maxx_sim wrote:
Bee_Latra wrote:Cebuana beauties are the underdog of the competition but watch out, these girls have a league of their own that can rob any of the titles anytime. These girls can express their thoughts and throw words with ease and confidence. And most of them are models so they always know how to project in the camera and do the catwalk. I have high hopes on Alexi, Matet and Kim. If other provinces are fielding supermodel looking girls, Matet has the weapon to outshine them and the brains to outsmart all of them too.


sayang si Kris at Sharon... gusto ko pa naman sila makita sa binibini...
Bee_Latra
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:16 am
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 413
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Senior Analyst
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and UFC
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2013 -Official Thread- Daily photos & Upda

Postby maxx_sim » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:31 am

Bee_Latra wrote:The girls you've mention are joining the other pageant. Cebu is sending exotic cebuana beauties which they believe can easily get the crown. Sayang lang kasi both girls are stunning and tall.

For the meantime, let's support Kim, Alexi, Matet and Nicole. These four girls will battle it out and will bring out the best weapon they can present on MOnday. Nasasayangan din ako kay Joonie, the Shamcey look alike, kasi I heard she will go to compete for MPE.


maxx_sim wrote:
Bee_Latra wrote:Cebuana beauties are the underdog of the competition but watch out, these girls have a league of their own that can rob any of the titles anytime. These girls can express their thoughts and throw words with ease and confidence. And most of them are models so they always know how to project in the camera and do the catwalk. I have high hopes on Alexi, Matet and Kim. If other provinces are fielding supermodel looking girls, Matet has the weapon to outshine them and the brains to outsmart all of them too.


sayang si Kris at Sharon... gusto ko pa naman sila makita sa binibini...


so si Kris sa MWP na sasali? wow... kung ganun TABUSALLA vs. JANSON sa MWP?
maxx_sim
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:47 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 79
Real Life Name/Nick: Maxx
Date of Birth: 17 Jun 2012
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: watching pageant
Message: Write a message here

PreviousNext

Return to Philippines

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: +pAblO+, aieseifer, ambito, anjcolina, blaisezy-sweet, bluerstacks1692, cindy_kato, dentoc, Devorah_Rose, djaeyh_a, donnmiguel, Dutchess Gummybuns, gary@yahoo.com, hustlergalore, JAO Maps, kejin08, khalid0503, kimrenz, kirina urduja, kristan, kyle, lazylanz, l'imperatrice, medboy, Miss Understood, mykjoy, nectar, Nmff, perfect10, pxjohn, shirax, Vertise, Yahoo [Bot], zyebaby16 and 196 guests

Mister Global 2014 Pageant


© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Asia Pacific World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Asia Pacific World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Manhunt International Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Manhunt International Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe


contact us to advertise with missosology