Janine Marie Tugunon

Janine Marie Tugunon

Postby Mr. University 1997 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:54 am

For some time now I have been mum about the lady from Philippines who will fill in the big shoes that Miss Philippines Universe 2010 and 2011 had left. Many times I had seen countless articles directed towards her either on a positive note or negative perspective. Missosology being the biggest forum for Pageant Lovers, Afficionados and ordinary lay people have been a bare witness for many upheavals whether she was deserving or not and if she can actually triplicate her predecessors achievements. Whether people like her or not she is going to don the Miss Philippines sash so to the odds makers who believe that she will resign or not would have to accept the fact that she is Philippines bet and never in a winners mind (whether deserving or not) would she even abdicate just because she's not favoured by some people. I say this because she indeed competed and won in broad daylight and not just underneath someone's basement so to speak. Now since I have been a mere observer for quite some time now it dawned to me that it is the right time to dissect her victory and upcoming international stint at Miss Universe 2012 in December.

1. JANINE AT BB. PHILIPPINES- I must admit that I did have other candidates in mind who I think should be equally be strong enough to be Miss Philippines. Names such as Elaine Moll, Marie Jean Lastimosa, Patricia Ejercitado, Sherlyn Rivera, Karren Gallman and a host of other ladies actually caught my eye on the night itself. I especially loved the flirtatious actions of Miss Lastimosa who I really thought would be a shoo in for the Best in Swimsuit award. The recipient of Best in Swimsuit(I think Miss Philippines International) wasn't really my cup of tea at that time since I find her a bit too generic and not as fiery hot as compared to Miss Lastimosa. But I consoled at the thought that even my bet for this year- Elaine wasn't spunky enough to literally blow my mind as she walked the swimsuit catwalk. Janine on the other hand is a bit on the plump side which I think was not spectacular if Miss Universe was to be the following day. She indeed lacked the spark which I have seen in her two previous predecessors. It is true that Janine needs to work out very well on this event since majority of Miss Philippines at Miss Universe falter in this category (such as Asis 87, Limpin 88, Saez 89, Manalo 09 and others. Even the highly commendable Miss Charlene Gonzales at MU 94 did not match up so perfectly during her batch as she was a bit on the fat side as well at that time. Friends we have to remember that Miss Universe was conceptualized originally to promote a swimwear brand so even up to this point it is a must that a lady representing your country must be physically equipped to rant the stage come preliminary and finals night.
Miss Tugonon's Evening gown was for me a so so and did not flatter me honestly. Although she was regal and indeed very beautiful (I like her face as it registers a seemingly Modern Filipina look), She needs to tone up a bit so as to give justice to the gown she would be wearing. I know alot have criticized BB. Philippines existing contract with Barraza but in my opinion the Columbian's design are really at par with Miss Universe standards. I remember Miss Manalo at Miss Universe 2009 and contrary to some comments I did like her gown but she was so bulky in my opinion. If she had been trained at the gym for a longer time (on this note Janine is very lucky) she could have been a deadringer for Paraguay's Lourdes Arevalos who placed 4th at MU 06.
Miss Tugunon's Q & A was good but not yet Miss Universe caliber. She needs to hone her speaking abilities more so as to mesmerize the International judges come Coronation night. I remember the dread I felt when this was the waterloo of Silayan 81 and Verdadero 84 when they competed. The latter was the strongest bet against MU 84 eventual winner but she faltered big time as such lost the precious crown. Names such as Quiambao 99, Brosas 75 and Raj 10 all fell on this category. Miss Tugonon is ok, but she needs to lighten up a bit more so that she can register more naturally at Miss Universe.

2. JANINE AT MISS UNIVERSE- I bet she will penetrate the Magic 16, but at this point I must say that is the only achievement I can see from her if she competed today. Based on my observations above Miss Tugonon isn't even half baked for Miss Universe. If Shamcey was a raw gem Janine at this point would still be in the picking process where you have a very lengthy time to prepare. SHE NEEDS TO WORK NOW. Even if its still December time will always be of the essence if she wants to make a splash at the World's most prestigious pageant. Take for example Miss Gonzales 94 who had the longest preparation for Miss Universe- she was for me most deserving to be the winner and she had all the right time to prepare but it went wasted. I think she was exposed to showbiz in Philippines even before her International stint as such she may have grappled out a bit at her competition. I wouldn't have minded if she won in her own turf but she wasted precious time. Miss Venezuela literally jams the social life of their winners to ensure that their delegates are 1000% prepared for their pageants. BB Philippines should learn from this so as to ensure a longer success rate for your country not just at Miss Universe but in all pageants as well. Janine this is Miss Universe we are talking about... grease the wheels so that you will win girl. You have the potencial but it would only remain a potencial if you wont adhere to simple rules of engagement at beauty competitions.

And for all viewers, it is a must that all of us support her come Miss Universe. I will support Miss Belgium as well because I love my own country (Belgium) and my mother's native land (Philippines) as well. We cannot whimper anymore, she is Miss Philippines and she needs all of the support she can get to win the crown or to the very least make it as Runner-up at Miss Universe. But part of me believes that LUCK also plays a role if she will win. In the words of Miss Universe 1969 Gloria Aspillera Diaz, one can be the best best for the crown but if luck isn't on your side then its all nothing. Besides destiny does work in mysterious ways. So my last words... Goodluck Janine and that this simple guy in Brussels along with his wife are supporting you all the way....

THE WORLD WILL OPEN UP ITS ARMS TO THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE THE COURAGE TO BELIEVE IN THE BEAUTY OF THEIR DREAMS, NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THE CROWN OF VICTORY WILL BE YOURS.
Mr. University 1997
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jazeer Behnam
Date of Birth: 24 Oct 1979
Profession: Registered Clinical Pharmacologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Football, Archery, Target Shooting, Cook-outs
Message: I am so proud to be Filipino/ Belgian and hope to be a good friend to all ...

Re: Janine Marie Tugunon

Postby marcolocco » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:04 am

Wow... BPCI should read this.
marcolocco
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: mark van
Date of Birth: 01 Mar 1989
Profession: Blogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging

Postby 2hot4u2get » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:07 am

very sensible, unbiased and nicely put comment from a guy whose motherland is belgium but is not ashamed of his filipino lineage. :7

how i wish her detractors could have the same sensibility that you showed in your post.
2hot4u2get
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: river
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1988
Profession: periodontist
Hobbies/Interests: lawn tennis, reading books, stamp collecting, beau

Postby vivara_reyes » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:16 am

Truly heartfelt. It can melt even the fiercest of ice queens who bash our girl. I don't really like her as miss philippines, but yes--- she does need our support. After all, she is Miss Philippines. Janine. there are those who do not like you as well, show them that you are truly deserving....
vivara_reyes
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: vivara
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: art director
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: fashion design

Postby Mr. University 1997 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:32 am

Thanks guys. I guess my heart welled up after such a long absence here at Misso. Ive grown accustomed to merely reading post after post then I realized I think I should rejoin as a Thread starter again. I gues once a Misso always a Misso.
THE WORLD WILL OPEN UP ITS ARMS TO THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE THE COURAGE TO BELIEVE IN THE BEAUTY OF THEIR DREAMS, NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THE CROWN OF VICTORY WILL BE YOURS.
Mr. University 1997

Message: I am so proud to be Filipino/ Belgian and hope to be a good friend to all ...

Postby marcelo penaso » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:40 am

i like the message hopefully miss philippines universe 2012 Janine Tugonon can read this coz it's all worth it nor helpful for her to continue what are those comments coming from her fans, fellow filipinos that someone is supporting for her victory as well, not just for her improvement but for her to win the ultimate title.
marcelo penaso
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: kokak
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1994
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: many to mention but what i do most is business
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: interaction (family-self-comunity-nation-world)
Message: thank you for being understanding, misso friend u are my inspiration in beauty pageant around

Postby Hamtaro » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:14 am

:=p :=p :=p

Janine has my support since the moment she was crowned MUP 2012 ( though I was rooting for another candidate but I moved on). I just hope that she will be ready and in fighting form come MU Season.
Hamtaro

Real Life Name/Nick: Edzel, Naj Lezdeykcul (FB), Ham-Ham
Date of Birth: 03 Jan 1989
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Writing, Sketching

Postby keanurem » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:17 am

nice thoughts.
Hindi Lahat ng pagod ay galing sa trabaho.
minsan galing din sila sa kwarto,
malay mo nag-ger geran sila. :)
keanurem

Real Life Name/Nick: Keanu
Profession: Artists
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Eating

Postby popop » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:50 am

Mr. University 1997 wrote:Friends we have to remember that Miss Universe was conceptualized originally to promote a swimwear brand so even up to this point it is a must that a lady representing your country must be physically equipped to rant the stage come preliminary and finals night.

Thanks for pointing this out, i almost forgot this fact =c3

popop

Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1939
Profession: im'a stud! LOL!
Hobbies/Interests: u! hahahaha!

Postby vincestruck » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:54 am

marcolocco wrote:Wow... BPCI should read this.

Janine should read this... :)>-
Hey, I just met you and this is crazy,
But here’s my number so call me maybe...
vincestruck

Real Life Name/Nick: Vince
Date of Birth: 17 Mar 1987
Profession: Traveller
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: internet, travel, geography..jetski.. swimming!

Postby 29rfrye » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:29 am

[color=#0040FF][size=150]QUALITY THREAD...i enjoyed reading it :) a must read...( BPCI should have read this... :=p [/size][/color]
life is full of choices,so when you make your choice, before you make it. you better analyze.
29rfrye

Real Life Name/Nick: rhye
Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Profession: *
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: surfing net

Postby Yuffie » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:40 am

Thank you for a positive thread for Janine! I hope the closed-minded bashers read this and finally understand that even if they cry blood, Janine will be representing the Philippines on December.

Like others here I have my own bet as well for the Bb. Pilipinas Universe crown but I moved on easily because she's not hard to like IMO. I gradually fell for her beauty, and I do think she has the best face in Asia. She may be on the voluptuous side but she is working on her body now for it to be in its best form in December.

She's working hard! Let's just wait and keep the faith on her. >=p

I hope Janine reads this. She must know that not all Misso forumers hate her. She has a lot of supporters here that love her and are willing to defend her too. :hx

By the way, may I just ask... Who is this Sherlyn Rivera? Might you be referring to Sherlyn Gonzales? lol :)>-
♔ Binibining Pilipinas 2014 Winners ♔
Yuffie
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Yuffs
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 1994
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: part-time rockstar, part-time ninja
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: video games, beauty pageants, cute things, noodles
Message: Pick up those which are beneficial and shrug off those which are not.

Postby Mr. University 1997 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:49 am

Oh Yeah, Sorry bout the Rivera thing... You see that was my "Nanang's" Maiden name. And I think Sherlyn just like my mom is from the Ilocos Region. Just wondering why no one from La Union (exact province of my Nanang) has captured the elusive crown? Last and only was Gloria Diaz of La Union (which is why I love her). Only Miss Philippines World 2001- Ghilrhea Quinzon (who incidentally is a classmate of my cousin in HS there in the Philippines) captured a National Title. Is Senor Justo Orros still the Governor of La Union?
Mr. University 1997

Postby Kelly_Priestly » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:19 am

I smell Wings >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
Kelly_Priestly
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Kelly
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Singer / English Teacher
Hobbies/Interests: Singing & Eating Good Food
Message: I don't find thin girls attractive. I'd rather have lunch with my friends than go to a gym.

Postby Mr. University 1997 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:23 am

HAHAHA!!! My wife and I are happy to be Misso members. And Im not Wings... Check his posts, I really cant understand for the Love of God how people can compare me to another forummer...hahaha!!!!
Mr. University 1997

Postby Kelly_Priestly » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:34 am

Mr. University 1997 wrote:HAHAHA!!! My wife and I are happy to be Misso members. And Im not Wings... Check his posts, I really cant understand for the Love of God how people can compare me to another forummer...hahaha!!!!

Infact I smell...I know who you are. Wings is an Alternick too. Anyways Nice Post
Kelly_Priestly

Message: I don't find thin girls attractive. I'd rather have lunch with my friends than go to a gym.

Postby Yuffie » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Mr. University 1997 wrote:Oh Yeah, Sorry bout the Rivera thing... You see that was my "Nanang's" Maiden name. And I think Sherlyn just like my mom is from the Ilocos Region. Just wondering why no one from La Union (exact province of my Nanang) has captured the elusive crown? Last and only was Gloria Diaz of La Union (which is why I love her). Only Miss Philippines World 2001- Ghilrhea Quinzon (who incidentally is a classmate of my cousin in HS there in the Philippines) captured a National Title. Is Senor Justo Orros still the Governor of La Union?

No apologies needed. >:D<

The one and only Gloria Diaz. 8-> Yeah it's been evasive for them these years. What's probably happening there?....

Sherlyn was my sentimental favorite throughout the pageant. She was totally robbed of her deserving runner-up finish! =O/ But I have moved on to that already a long time ago. =b She is actually from Ilocos Sur. Sorry but I couldn't answer your question regarding the current governor of La Union. I'm not from that place. Hehehe. :-D :)>-
Yuffie

Postby CoolasICE » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Nice thread, I hope Janine is working on her way up to capture the crown, Ill support her , Go Miss Philippines :=p :=p :=p :=p
#MJalltheway

CoolasICE

Real Life Name/Nick: Lloyd
Date of Birth: 30 Dec 1913
Profession: Supervisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Watching Movies/DVD/Series

Postby Mr. University 1997 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Kelly_Priestly wrote:
Mr. University 1997 wrote:HAHAHA!!! My wife and I are happy to be Misso members. And Im not Wings... Check his posts, I really cant understand for the Love of God how people can compare me to another forummer...hahaha!!!!

Infact I smell...I know who you are. Wings is an Alternick too. Anyways Nice Post

Here we go again, Im not and I will never be wings... Both Wings and Lveepeeple hated me. So Im really sorry to dissapoint you.
Mr. University 1997

Postby Kelly_Priestly » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Mr. University 1997 wrote:
Kelly_Priestly wrote:

Here we go again, Im not and I will never be wings... Both Wings and Lveepeeple hated me. So Im really sorry to dissapoint you.

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} NICE STORY. GIRL BYE NOW.
Kelly_Priestly

Postby ambivalent_2003 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:06 pm

im dead sure inday janine is looking at her calendar preparing for the competition. the girl is an achiever. she will not settle for less.
ambivalent_2003

Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: nature tripping

Postby Mr. University 1997 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Thank you Yuuki and the rest whether good or bad comment. What matters is I made my point and Im happy with it.
Mr. University 1997

Postby ambivalent_2003 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Mr. University 1997 wrote:Thank you Yuuki and the rest whether good or bad comment. What matters is I made my point and Im happy with it.

question, are u the person in ur avatar?

ambivalent_2003

Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: nature tripping

Postby Yuffie » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Mr. University 1997 wrote:Thank you Yuuki and the rest whether good or bad comment. What matters is I made my point and Im happy with it.

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

>:D<
Yuffie

Postby jayhoo » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:40 pm

ambivalent_2003 wrote:

question, are u the person in ur avatar?

HE'S NOT .. :%)) :%)) HE HAS OTHER ALTERNICK TOO, =;)) =;)) HAVEN'T YOU NOTICE THAT HE SHOWS UP EVERY 2-3 WEEKS .. :%)) :%)) U DON'T SEE HIS NAME RESPONDING TO A REGULAR POST HA HA HA AS TO HIS LOOK ? SOMEONE PM ME AND YOU SURE DON'T WANT TO KNOW.. :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) HALLOWEEN COSTUME 365 DAYS 24/7 :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
jayhoo

Real Life Name/Nick: jaycee
Date of Birth: 01 Dec 1981
Profession: securityFEDERAL
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: partee,partee,partee

Postby dentoc » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:55 pm

iloveu janine, bring home the crown.
dentoc

Real Life Name/Nick: denz
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1980
Profession: it
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby MISS_TWIX » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:57 pm

nice insights there. I also think Janine is too raw as of now. Actually, I think if the competition is today, she has no chance at all. But as Ive said in some previous comments, I see some potential in this girl and she just have to make the most of it.

Im very humbled, Thank You!
MISS_TWIX
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Twixie
Date of Birth: 22 Feb 2008
Profession: Business Gal/Blogger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Travel, Internet, Gadgets, Arts, Books

Postby Leila Lopes de Lima » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Mr. University 1997 wrote:For some time now I have been mum about the lady from Philippines who will fill in the big shoes that Miss Philippines Universe 2010 and 2011 had left. Many times I had seen countless articles directed towards her either on a positive note or negative perspective. Missosology being the biggest forum for Pageant Lovers, Afficionados and ordinary lay people have been a bare witness for many upheavals whether she was deserving or not and if she can actually triplicate her predecessors achievements. Whether people like her or not she is going to don the Miss Philippines sash so to the odds makers who believe that she will resign or not would have to accept the fact that she is Philippines bet and never in a winners mind (whether deserving or not) would she even abdicate just because she's not favoured by some people. I say this because she indeed competed and won in broad daylight and not just underneath someone's basement so to speak. Now since I have been a mere observer for quite some time now it dawned to me that it is the right time to dissect her victory and upcoming international stint at Miss Universe 2012 in December.

1. JANINE AT BB. PHILIPPINES- I must admit that I did have other candidates in mind who I think should be equally be strong enough to be Miss Philippines. Names such as Elaine Moll, Marie Jean Lastimosa, Patricia Ejercitado, Sherlyn Rivera, Karren Gallman and a host of other ladies actually caught my eye on the night itself. I especially loved the flirtatious actions of Miss Lastimosa who I really thought would be a shoo in for the Best in Swimsuit award. The recipient of Best in Swimsuit(I think Miss Philippines International) wasn't really my cup of tea at that time since I find her a bit too generic and not as fiery hot as compared to Miss Lastimosa. But I consoled at the thought that even my bet for this year- Elaine wasn't spunky enough to literally blow my mind as she walked the swimsuit catwalk. Janine on the other hand is a bit on the plump side which I think was not spectacular if Miss Universe was to be the following day. She indeed lacked the spark which I have seen in her two previous predecessors. It is true that Janine needs to work out very well on this event since majority of Miss Philippines at Miss Universe falter in this category (such as Asis 87, Limpin 88, Saez 89, Manalo 09 and others. Even the highly commendable Miss Charlene Gonzales at MU 94 did not match up so perfectly during her batch as she was a bit on the fat side as well at that time. Friends we have to remember that Miss Universe was conceptualized originally to promote a swimwear brand so even up to this point it is a must that a lady representing your country must be physically equipped to rant the stage come preliminary and finals night.
Miss Tugonon's Evening gown was for me a so so and did not flatter me honestly. Although she was regal and indeed very beautiful (I like her face as it registers a seemingly Modern Filipina look), She needs to tone up a bit so as to give justice to the gown she would be wearing. I know alot have criticized BB. Philippines existing contract with Barraza but in my opinion the Columbian's design are really at par with Miss Universe standards. I remember Miss Manalo at Miss Universe 2009 and contrary to some comments I did like her gown but she was so bulky in my opinion. If she had been trained at the gym for a longer time (on this note Janine is very lucky) she could have been a deadringer for Paraguay's Lourdes Arevalos who placed 4th at MU 06.
Miss Tugunon's Q & A was good but not yet Miss Universe caliber. She needs to hone her speaking abilities more so as to mesmerize the International judges come Coronation night. I remember the dread I felt when this was the waterloo of Silayan 81 and Verdadero 84 when they competed. The latter was the strongest bet against MU 84 eventual winner but she faltered big time as such lost the precious crown. Names such as Quiambao 99, Brosas 75 and Raj 10 all fell on this category. Miss Tugonon is ok, but she needs to lighten up a bit more so that she can register more naturally at Miss Universe.

2. JANINE AT MISS UNIVERSE- I bet she will penetrate the Magic 16, but at this point I must say that is the only achievement I can see from her if she competed today. Based on my observations above Miss Tugonon isn't even half baked for Miss Universe. If Shamcey was a raw gem Janine at this point would still be in the picking process where you have a very lengthy time to prepare. SHE NEEDS TO WORK NOW. Even if its still December time will always be of the essence if she wants to make a splash at the World's most prestigious pageant. Take for example Miss Gonzales 94 who had the longest preparation for Miss Universe- she was for me most deserving to be the winner and she had all the right time to prepare but it went wasted. I think she was exposed to showbiz in Philippines even before her International stint as such she may have grappled out a bit at her competition. I wouldn't have minded if she won in her own turf but she wasted precious time. Miss Venezuela literally jams the social life of their winners to ensure that their delegates are 1000% prepared for their pageants. BB Philippines should learn from this so as to ensure a longer success rate for your country not just at Miss Universe but in all pageants as well. Janine this is Miss Universe we are talking about... grease the wheels so that you will win girl. You have the potencial but it would only remain a potencial if you wont adhere to simple rules of engagement at beauty competitions.

And for all viewers, it is a must that all of us support her come Miss Universe. I will support Miss Belgium as well because I love my own country (Belgium) and my mother's native land (Philippines) as well. We cannot whimper anymore, she is Miss Philippines and she needs all of the support she can get to win the crown or to the very least make it as Runner-up at Miss Universe. But part of me believes that LUCK also plays a role if she will win. In the words of Miss Universe 1969 Gloria Aspillera Diaz, one can be the best best for the crown but if luck isn't on your side then its all nothing. Besides destiny does work in mysterious ways. So my last words... Goodluck Janine and that this simple guy in Brussels along with his wife are supporting you all the way....

A WELL-WRITTEN THREAD...I ACTUALLY DIDN'T MIND ABOUT SOME MISSPELLED NAMES LIKE SAEZ & SHERLYN RIVERA BUT I LIKE THE OVER-ALL CONTENT OF YOUR ARTICLE. IT WAS A NICE READ. I HOPE THIS GOES TO THE MAIN SUBJECT FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE REAL SCORE...
Call me "MADAM Leila Lopes de Lima"
Leila Lopes de Lima

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1970
Profession: Secretary of Injustice
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: reading law books
Message: "You know I'm always on your side through thick and thin." - Susie Minaj

Postby dentoc » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:12 pm

i hope we can now show/give our support to our Miss Philippines 2012. if you still cant do this, just give her respect, stop commenting negatively. =i =i
dentoc

Real Life Name/Nick: denz
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1980
Profession: it
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby HiddenSpice2 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:44 pm

This what we called "professional way of bashing". Full of doubts and criticisms which I highly respect, it's your opinion. I just saw shamcey yesterday in Showtime that made me disappointed to her. Based from what you are saying you wanted Janine to be perfect, I have to disagree for those people saying that it's the complete package for a girl to win MU. It's a matter of luck, Leila is a big example, she is pretty but not prettiest in the batch. Her body is not the best and I may say Janine's body is better, her catwalk, she just look like a girl going to market to shop.But still, she emerged as the best, that's what we called effortless beauty jut like Oxana Ferodova. Janine has the same attributes that Leila and Oxana has.
"When pain strikes me, only music can fix me" - Hiddenspice

HiddenSpice2

Real Life Name/Nick: Hiddenspice
Date of Birth: 15 Jun 1989
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Loving you

Next

Return to Philippines