✪VARTIKA SINGH: Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2015 2ND RUNNER-UP✪

Forum rules
Welcome to the India Section of Missosology Forum. This section is frequently visited by Miss India Officials and ofcourse by Miss Indias themselves.
Further , Many Miss India aspirants who visit the forum are the content of discussion below. In such circumstances the moderators won't allow any kind of bashing or use of abusive language.
Please make sure that your posts are above profanity. Repeated offence may earn you a permanent Ban.

Enjoy !

Disclaimer
1. Owner or Moderators are not responsible for any member's personal comments/behaviours in the community.
2. http://www.missosology.org or http://worldofmissindia.blogspot.com/ does not take responsibilty of the authencity of the information posted by posters. Reader's discretion is advised.
3. This forum is directly affiliated only to I AM SHE org but NOT to the Femina Miss India.
4. The Missosology Miss India Hot Picks are purely a fan based list of favourites which has got NO influence on the final results of the main pageants.

✪VARTIKA SINGH: Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2015 2ND RUNNER-UP✪

Postby minissha » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:37 am

Last edited by minissha on Tue May 18, 2021 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
minissha
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1921
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: .....
Hobbies/Interests: .....

Re: ✪VARTIKA SINGH: Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2015 2ND RUNNER

Postby Rauma » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:19 am

Vartika has done great job :=p Congratulations to the 2nd runner up placement. :-*
Earthquakes don't recognize borders. Diseases, famine, drought don't recognize borders. Why the f* should we?
Rauma
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fitness, dancing, arts, modelling

Postby bcdf1930 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:31 pm

=D> =D> =D>
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby scoolstuff123 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:54 pm

I am so proud of my girl

Her homecoming

[youtube]Heb-BZo7rNQ[/youtube]
scoolstuff123
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 07 Oct 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing

Postby olav » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:41 pm

olav

Real Life Name/Nick: not
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: none
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: sleep

Postby olav » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:51 pm

UP CM AKHILESH YADAV CONGRATULATES VARTIKA POST HER VICTORY AT MGI 2015

http://beautypageants.indiatimes.com/mi ... 562244.cms
It is time for celebrations for the family of Lucknow girl Vartika Singh who won the second runner-up title at Miss Gwand International 2015 pageant on Sunday night. Vartika Singh was congratulated by the CM of UP - Akhilesh Yadav on Twitter much before her family congratulated her. ​He tweeted, "Congratulations to @iamvartikasingh of Lucknow on becoming 2nd runner up at Miss Gwand International 2015." Vartika Singh met CM Akhilesh Yadav & wife Dimple Yadav in April post winning the Miss India pageant and was declared the Brand Ambassador of State Nutrition & Health Initiatives Uttar Pradesh and Mera Lucknow

Once the news came in, Vartika's mom and sister celebrated her win by cutting a cake and attending umpteen number of phone calls from friends and family members. However, it was LT that broke the news of Vartika's win at the international pageant to her dad, Brijnath Singh, on Monday morning. Brijnath was out of town for some official work, and was unreachable all through the night after his mobile phone got switched off. Ours was the first call he received on switching on his phone on Monday morning.His reaction on learning about Vartika's win went from utter surprise to sheer joy!

HINDUSTAN KI SHAAN: BRIJNATH SINGH, VARTIKA'S DAD
"Vartika won? You are the first person to tell me that. I am at Rath, near Hamirpur district. My mobile phone battery got discharged at night and I forgot to charge it. But now that I know, I am feeling on top of the world. Mujhe aaj tak isse badi khushi nahi mili hai life mein. Main apna rona nahi rok paa raha hoon. Second runner-up banna at a platform jahan itni saari countries ke logon ne participate kiya hai, it is a big achievement. When she had called me two-three days back, she asked what I was feeling. And my reply to her was, `Tumhara jalwa waise hi bahut hai, tum already Hindustan ki shaan ho. You have already made us proud. And that is enough for us.'"

A PROUD MOMENT FOR THE ENTIRE NATION: VIDHI SINGH, VARTIKA'S SISTER
"Vartika's win is not only a proud moment for us, but for the entire nation. In fact, before leaving for Bangkok she came to Lucknow for a few hours, just to be with the family. She called me on Sunday morning and told me to pray for her. I told her to not worry as she will definitely make it to the Top 10. But woh second runner-up bann gayi! No one in the family has spoken to her after her win. We have tried calling her but she didn't answer the call. Messages bhi drop kiye hain, but she hasn't seen them yet."

MY PHONE HAS BEEN RINGING CONTINUOUSLY: MANJULATA SINGH, VARTIKA'S MOTHER
"While my husband was unaware of Vartika's win, I already knew about it, since I was watching it live on the internet. My gut feeling always said that Vartika kuch toh jeet ke hi aayegi and waisa hi hua. We arranged for a cake to cut on her behalf at home after her win. Itni raat ko cake arrange karna mushkil tha, but khushi itni badi thi, ki humne arrange kar liya.My phone has been ringing continuously she won the second runner up title. Even in the school where I teach, celebrations ka mahaul tha on Monday. The kids and all the staff is so happy for her. They are eagerly waiting for her to come home."

THOUGHT SHE WILL WIN THE INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT: KHUSBHU SRIVASTAVA, VARTIKA'S FORMER COLLEAGUE
"I was watching Vartika live on the internet and I thought that she will win the pageant. She was so good with her answers. But even being number three in a total of 70 contestants from different parts of the world, is a moment of celebration. I am eagerly waiting to congratulate her. I have been trying to call her but the mobile is switched off."

VARTIKA HASN'T CHANGED A BIT: ISHA SHUKLA, VARTIKA'S FRIEND
"I have known Vartika for the last two years. Even after Varika won Femina Miss India title earlier this year, she didn't change a bit! Her attitude with her friends was still the same and that is the best part about her. Uska dil achha hai, issiliye uske saath sab achha ho raha hai! I was in touch with her on Whatsapp everyday, and I was praying for her all this while. I am really happy for her and now when she comes to Lucknow, I will organise a grand party for her, just the way I did when she won the Femina Miss India title."
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mai ... eardot.gif
olav

Real Life Name/Nick: not
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: none
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: sleep

Return to India