beautyhunter wrote:You can add many more to that list!!
Suzane Sablok>>she ended the draught of India in MU placing after 16 years.
Manpreet Brar>>1st Runners UP MU 1995
Sandhya Chib>>Top 10 MU 1996
Rani Jayaraj>>Top 5 MW 1996
Diya Abraham>>2nd Runners UP MI 1997
Shwetha Jayashankar>>1st Runners up MI 1998
Lima Raina>>Top 10 MU 1998
Jon A wrote:First off:
1. I LOVED Maheshwari. I think she was so beautiful and so spunky, I was really happy to see her win a crown (although I do think there were better girls that year). I am not surprised to see her pursuing her studies. She always seemed inclined towards professional success in a non-glamour field. I think she is one of the most underrated Miss India winners. IMO, she had a haunting look, and a good stylist would have done wonders with her....
2. Sara Corner -- another favorite of mine. I think she just got on with her life. Like Maheshwari, I don't think think she had much interest in the glamour world.
3. Ami -- as far as I know, she went back to working with her NGO career. She was always very dedicated to that and to her academics. I don't think she had any glamour world aspirations, but I have seen her in some photospreads from time to time.
4. Lakshmi -- she is now a doctor, she went back to finish her studies, and now practices in Bangalore, I believe.
5. Shweta Vijay is actually quite a well regarded actress in Kerala. She has a good career going for her. You can find quite a bit on her with a simple Google search.
6. Amrita Thapar -- is now in New York, I believe, working in fashion, blogging and such.
7, Pooja C - married into a lot of money, completed her medical residency and is now getting ready to practice plastic surgery in Chicago.
8. Tanvi -- I think I heard somewhere that she went into Gujrati movies...
9. Lymaraina -- got her Ph.D. and is now a practicing psychologist/counselor in the DC/Maryland area...
Users browsing this forum: IGeek and 14 guests