ARISSA KHAN DROPS OUT OF FBB FEMINA MISS INDIA 2014

Forum rules
Welcome to the India Section of Missosology Forum. This section is frequently visited by Miss India Officials and ofcourse by Miss Indias themselves.
Further , Many Miss India aspirants who visit the forum are the content of discussion below. In such circumstances the moderators won't allow any kind of bashing or use of abusive language.
Please make sure that your posts are above profanity. Repeated offence may earn you a permanent Ban.

Enjoy !

Disclaimer
1. Owner or Moderators are not responsible for any member's personal comments/behaviours in the community.
2. http://www.missosology.org or http://worldofmissindia.blogspot.com/ does not take responsibilty of the authencity of the information posted by posters. Reader's discretion is advised.
3. This forum is directly affiliated only to I AM SHE org but NOT to the Femina Miss India.
4. The Missosology Miss India Hot Picks are purely a fan based list of favourites which has got NO influence on the final results of the main pageants.

ARISSA KHAN DROPS OUT OF FBB FEMINA MISS INDIA 2014

Postby shinata » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:01 am

ARISSA KHAN NO LONGER A PART OF FBB FEMINA MISS INDIA 2014

It is with deep regret the Miss India Organization announces that fbb Femina Miss India 2014 finalist Arissa Khan won't be a part of the fbb Femina Miss India 2014 contest anymore. Arissa has decided to leave the contest as there has been an unfortunate death in her family. The Miss India Organization respects her decision because in times of crisis she has willingly decided to quit the contest and give more priority to her family when they need her the most. The Miss India Organization expresses deepest condolences to Arissa and her family.

19 year old Arissa Khan from Mumbai had previously won the first ever Campus Princess 2014 competition as she earned a direct entry into the fbb Femina Miss India 2014.

We wish her all the luck in her future endeavours and hope to see her back next year!

http://beautypageants.indiatimes.com/mi ... 406712.cms

Last edited by shinata on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
shinata
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Real Life Name/Nick: Shinata Sangha International Icon
Date of Birth: 31 Aug 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: GOOGLE ME 'SHINATA SANGHA'
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Partying! Styling! Beauty Pageants! Holidays

Re: ARISSA KHAN NO LONGER A PART OF FBB FEMINA MISS INDIA 20

Postby CHOTA CHETAN » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:56 am

Oh poor dear.... It must have been such a difficult decision for her to withdraw #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S ..... but to be brutally honest she was the only mediocre contestant this year(along with aditi)......
CHOTA CHETAN
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 27 Jun 1980
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: TEAM LEADER IN BPO
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: PAGEANTS, COOKING, EATING, SLEEPING
Message: the more i come across humans...the more i love my animals...

Return to India