WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Image
Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!



  • 0

WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby esperasave » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:05 pm

    

Identifying Non-bailable Offenses:

A non-bailable offense is usually a more serious type of crime. Typically, non-bailable offenses are those that can be punished with life in prison and/or the death penalty if the person is convicted. Crimes associated with terrorism are also non-bailable.

A crime may also be considered non-bailable if the person has had at least two other non-bailable offenses or was previously convicted of a crime and sentenced to at least seven years in prison. If he or she commits a crime while already on bail, the subsequent offense is not eligible for bail. When a person is arrested for offenses involving possession of or intent to distribute illegal substances and will not participate in drug rehabilitation, he or she will not receive bail.


esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3875
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1410
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby esperasave » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:07 pm

What crimes are non bailable in The Philippines?

Persons convicted of a crime punishable by death, as murder, are not bailable, as the law recognizes such right in a person accused of said crime, before conviction, only when the evidence of his guilt is not strong (Art. III, sec. 1, No. 16, of the Constitution of the Philippines).
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3875
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1410
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby esperasave » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:19 pm

The PUBLIC NEEDS TO DISMIS THIS CASE. DENISE ET AL IS KILLING OUR ECONOMY WITH TAX PAYER'S MONEY OF PURSUING THE CASE THAT HAD BEEN DISMISSED SEVERAL TIMES OVER 8 YEARS. HOW MANY MILLIONS OF PESOS HAVE BEEN SPENT FROM USING THE PUBLIC COURT, SALARY OF THE JUDGES/COURT PERSONNEL AND OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE OR MAINTENANCE COST FROM HEARINGS. IT IS THE TAX PAYER'S MONEY OF THE FILIPINO PEOPLE WHICH ARE BEING WASTED IN THE LONG RUN WHEN IT GOES ON MORE. WE NEED THOSE MONEY FOR THE COVID PATIENTS IN THEIR TREATMENTS NOT FOR ANY COURT COSTS ANYMORE FROM AN IMMATURE AND IGNORANT TO THE LAW PERSONS. THE CASE WAS DISMISSED SEVERAL TIMES BUT VHONG ENDED UP WITH NONBAILABLE ARREST. PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAYING DUMB. THEY NEED TO GET MORE EDUCATION AND THE EXAMS THAT THEY NEED TO PASS ON A DAILY BASIS ARE THOSE SITUATIONAL OR TRICKY QUESTIONS SO THEY COULD IMPROVE THEIR CRITICAL THINKING.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3875
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1410
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby RainBernardi » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:04 am

rape case is not bailable in the Ph.
he can apply for petition thru his lawyer in court.
User avatar
RainBernardi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3364
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: manila, philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1678
Real Life Name/Nick: rain
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: miss universe
Message: viola!

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby esperasave » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:24 am

RainBernardi wrote:rape case is not bailable in the Ph.
he can apply for petition thru his lawyer in court.


How come when they persecuted him once, twice he was set free while the case is in motion then all of a sudden, he is non-bailable now. You can only persecute a person once with the same accusation and party involved. Double jeopardy is not allowed once he was acquitted already before. As in the case of Ana Jalandoni last year, she almost died with physical Assault she received from her partner. But look at the perpetrator, he is still free. But the case vanished from thin air. While VHONG'S case is nothing like a hit and miss case but still lingers. You can't convict a person like that but they have to reach a guilty verdict if it's beyond reasonable doubt not by hit and miss scenario.
Last edited by esperasave on Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3875
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1410
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby quelab22 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:27 am

#VhongKulong
#DenieceKatInosente
#DenieceKatTheRealVictim
#VhongDiNatutulogAngBatas
#VhongKarmaSaKalibugan
#VhongKarmaSaPanlolokoSaAsawa
enjoy and have fun
User avatar
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 13873
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3545
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...

  • 2

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby esperasave » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:30 am

quelab22 wrote:#VhongKulong
#DenieceKatInosente
#DenieceKatTheRealVictim
#VhongDiNatutulogAngBatas
#VhongKarmaSaKalibugan
#VhongKarmaSaPanlolokoSaAsawa


They have to prove it beyond reasonable doubt NOT BY HIT AND MISS. Truth will come out whose MALIBOG even from the court's finding. He is even a TV PERSINALITY and a Public figure where camera is always focus on him everywhere he goes. Did Vhong ever was seen displaying intimacy or affection in public with someone. On the other hand, Deniece was caught in the camera footage with several people besides her kissing deeply with a boyfriend right after the allege sexual Assault happened on the same building. That was an ACT OF LASCIVIOUSNESS as seen in the camera footage.
Last edited by esperasave on Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3875
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1410
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby Rivermoss » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:04 pm

It's political revenge. He is an ABS-CBN talent, and PNOY was the President in 2014. Unity!!!. :O) :O) :O)
User avatar
Rivermoss
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3286
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 962
Real Life Name/Nick: Carlos
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1973
Gender: Male
Profession: Human Resource Specialist
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading and martial arts
Message: Peak vs. Weak!

  • 1

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby manoypoe » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:24 pm

Justice system in the Philippines sucks big time. Blatant judicial prostitution started in 2016 under Mang Inutil. =O/ =O/
Last edited by manoypoe on Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 69245
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 32565
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby esperasave » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:38 pm

manoypoe wrote:Justice system in the Philippines. Blatant judicial prostitution started in 2016 under Mang Inutil. =O/ =O/


YOU NEED TO CONVICT A PERSON IN COURT, ONLY IN COURT TO BE JUDGED WITH ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT. No Hit or Miss with any situations. WHY COURT? BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY PLACE ACCOUNTABLE TO HEAR THE TWO SIDES OF THE STORY WITH THE PRESENTATION OF EVIDENCE, CROSS EXAMINATION AND ANY CREDIBLE WITNESS ON STAND IF THERE'S ONE. This is the main reason why a Case should be tried only ONCE because it's so costly, time consuming and very cumbersome. ONE TRIAL IS ENOUGH BECAUSE ALL THE PEOPLE INVOLVED AND WITH THEIR ARGUMENTS, MATERIALS AND MANY OTHERS WILL BE BROUGHT IN FULL FORCE TO BE SCRUTINIZED AND DECIDED BY JURORS OR JUDGES. IT IS NOT PERMITTED THAT SOME ALLEGE VICTIMS CAME FORWARD EIGHT YEARS AFTER THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO OPEN THE SAME CASE THAT HAS BEEN DECIDED SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY IN THE PAST. IT'S JUST BEING IGNORANT OF THE LAW. PEOPLE WOULD BE LIKE THIS BWAHAHAHAHA. LOL.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3875
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1410
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby Idelleann » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:55 am

Justice will prevail and it will be served. Celebrities live their lives like kings and queens. They act like gods.
Why should we be bothered by their misfortunes. They acted recklessly. Let them suffer the consequence of their misdeeds.
Do not pity them.
Idelleann
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:23 am
Location: manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 348
Real Life Name/Nick: Idelle Ann Meako
Date of Birth: 14 Dec 1987
Gender: Female
Profession: Laundry princess
Hobbies/Interests: showbiz chika
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby esperasave » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:15 am

Idelleann wrote:Justice will prevail and it will be served. Celebrities live their lives like kings and queens. They act like gods.
Why should we be bothered by their misfortunes. They acted recklessly. Let them suffer the consequence of their misdeeds.
Do not pity them.


My only frustration as a tax payer is they keep opening up a dismissed case in court several times already for 8 years now. It's too costly for public charge. If judicial system will serve like that, people with dismissed cases even that goes back 50 years ago might be opening up their cases and its just too scary that thousands of them might come forward. Likewise, RTC, MTC or Court of Appeals are not a JUDGE JUDY SHOW THAT THEY HAVE SPONSORS TO run the Civil Cases like those that involves Money matters.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3875
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1410
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby manoypoe » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:03 am

Idelleann wrote:Justice will prevail and it will be served. Celebrities live their lives like kings and queens. They act like gods.
Why should we be bothered by their misfortunes. They acted recklessly. Let them suffer the consequence of their misdeeds.
Do not pity them.


If Vhong has indeed committed rape, by all means, I want him incarcerated. However, it is very clear that he has not committed rape. I am not even his fan. It just pains me to see that our justice system sucks big time and can be bought. If you have the power and connection even if you are guilty, you will be free. But if the powerful is against you even if you are innocent, you will suffer. Vhong and De Lima come into mind. =O/ =O/
User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 69245
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 32565
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby esperasave » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:10 am

manoypoe wrote:
Idelleann wrote:Justice will prevail and it will be served. Celebrities live their lives like kings and queens. They act like gods.
Why should we be bothered by their misfortunes. They acted recklessly. Let them suffer the consequence of their misdeeds.
Do not pity them.


If Vhong has indeed committed rape, by all means, I want him incarcerated. However, it is very clear that he has not committed rape. I am not even his fan. It just pains me to see that our justice system sucks big time and can be bought. If you have the power and connection even if you are guilty, you will be free. But if the powerful is against you even if you are innocent, you will suffer. Vhong and De Lima come into mind. =O/ =O/


As in The case of Ana Jalandoni. She suffered physically, emotionally and psychologically from beatings with her body full of bruises and injuries. But what happened to her case as well as the perpetrator. It vanished into thin air. Nothing seemed to happened. In this instance, could we focus more to help justice that really experienced real pain or trauma be it physical, psychological or emotional that everyone of us could see or observed directly from her.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3875
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1410
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby manoypoe » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:14 pm

esperasave wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Idelleann wrote:Justice will prevail and it will be served. Celebrities live their lives like kings and queens. They act like gods.
Why should we be bothered by their misfortunes. They acted recklessly. Let them suffer the consequence of their misdeeds.
Do not pity them.


If Vhong has indeed committed rape, by all means, I want him incarcerated. However, it is very clear that he has not committed rape. I am not even his fan. It just pains me to see that our justice system sucks big time and can be bought. If you have the power and connection even if you are guilty, you will be free. But if the powerful is against you even if you are innocent, you will suffer. Vhong and De Lima come into mind. =O/ =O/


As in The case of Ana Jalandoni. She suffered physically, emotionally and psychologically from beatings with her body full of bruises and injuries. But what happened to her case as well as the perpetrator. It vanished into thin air. Nothing seemed to happened. In this instance, could we focus more to help justice that really experienced real pain or trauma be it physical, psychological or emotional that everyone of us could see or observed directly from her.


Ana may have forgiven Kit coz they are/were lovers. But Vhong and Deniece case is different. It is extortion, plain and simple. =O/ =O/
User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 69245
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 32565
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:11 am


Bkit pangunahan ang korte? A random personal opinion may not go in sync with the court's and its relevant legal nuances. From the comfort of your armchair and behind your computer screen, you guys have no personal knowledge of i.e what had actually transpired between two warring camps. Unfortunately, this sensational case gets truncated by the boundaries of your haste wanting your unsolicited opinion to be heard.
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 9467
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 13963
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:29 am


I may have construed it incorrectly but reading from one comment above struck me as to be mistaking the notion of separation of powers i.e. legislative vs the judiciary. I thought it was a blatant wrong to lump the two separate independent authorities by its own altogether. It goes without saying that the executive does not and should not infringe on the authority of the judiciary and vice versa. Isn't that clear enough?
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 9467
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 13963
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby esperasave » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:40 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Bkit pangunahan ang korte? A random personal opinion may not go in sync with the court's and its relevant legal nuances. From the comfort of your armchair and behind your computer screen, you guys have no personal knowledge of i.e what had actually transpired between two warring camps. Unfortunately, this sensational case gets truncated by the boundaries of your haste wanting your unsolicited opinion to be heard.


We have the Opinion to SAY and be heard because Regional Trial Court, Metropolitan Trial Court as well as The Court of Appeals are Public Enties and they are budgeted by Tax PAYER'S MONEY. Personally, I don't want those Hard Earned Money by The Filipino People being wasted with repeated hearings of dismissed Case several times already since 2014. We should focus more those cases involving victims who has recognizable injuries be it physically, emotionally or psychologically for them to seek equal justice of the law. There's been an outpouring of public outcry to Dismiss the Case Forever Involving Vhong and Deniece. These are the People who worked hard and is making sacrifices to bring food to the table for their family. Even those heinous crime such as murder or heavy loss of property should be resolved in just one trial because it is costly for The TAX PAYER'S TO shoulder the expenses involving the use and maintenance of Public Court, salary of Judges or court personnels as well as the law enforcers working withe cases and many other expenditures.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3875
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1410
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:52 am

esperasave wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Bkit pangunahan ang korte? A random personal opinion may not go in sync with the court's and its relevant legal nuances. From the comfort of your armchair and behind your computer screen, you guys have no personal knowledge of i.e what had actually transpired between two warring camps. Unfortunately, this sensational case gets truncated by the boundaries of your haste wanting your unsolicited opinion to be heard.


We have the Opinion to SAY and be heard because Regional Trial Court, Metropolitan Trial Court as well as The Court of Appeals are Public Enties and they are budgeted by Tax PAYER'S MONEY. Personally, I don't want those Hard Earned Money by The Filipino People being wasted with repeated hearings of dismissed Case several times already since 2014. We should focus more those cases involving victims who has recognizable injuries be it physically, emotionally or psychologically for them to seek equal justice of the law. There's been an outpouring of public outcry to Dismiss the Case Forever Involving Vhong and Deniece. These are the People who worked hard and is making sacrifices to bring food to the table for their family. Even those heinous crime such as murder or heavy loss of property should be resolved in just one trial because it is costly for The TAX PAYER'S TO shoulder the expenses involving the use and maintenance of Public Court, salary of Judges or court personnels as well as the law enforcers working withe cases and many other expenditures.



You can usurp all the space here the way you want to. But sorry to say, this is but a forum of personal ideas and opinion. The appropriate court of law is not obligated to listen to what you're going to say, pro or against. No one in these pages has the ascendancy to compel the court to abide by his personal opinion. But to assume with the end in view to sway the law to your side is futile. Wag pangungunahan. The court of public opinion perhaps might be inundated of this and that point of view but altogether that is another story.

As to whether taxpayers money is expended on matters of national interest judiciously, which affect you and me, is another matter. We can agree to disagree on this scenario.
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 9467
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 13963
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby esperasave » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:26 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Bkit pangunahan ang korte? A random personal opinion may not go in sync with the court's and its relevant legal nuances. From the comfort of your armchair and behind your computer screen, you guys have no personal knowledge of i.e what had actually transpired between two warring camps. Unfortunately, this sensational case gets truncated by the boundaries of your haste wanting your unsolicited opinion to be heard.


We have the Opinion to SAY and be heard because Regional Trial Court, Metropolitan Trial Court as well as The Court of Appeals are Public Enties and they are budgeted by Tax PAYER'S MONEY. Personally, I don't want those Hard Earned Money by The Filipino People being wasted with repeated hearings of dismissed Case several times already since 2014. We should focus more those cases involving victims who has recognizable injuries be it physically, emotionally or psychologically for them to seek equal justice of the law. There's been an outpouring of public outcry to Dismiss the Case Forever Involving Vhong and Deniece. These are the People who worked hard and is making sacrifices to bring food to the table for their family. Even those heinous crime such as murder or heavy loss of property should be resolved in just one trial because it is costly for The TAX PAYER'S TO shoulder the expenses involving the use and maintenance of Public Court, salary of Judges or court personnels as well as the law enforcers working withe cases and many other expenditures.



You can usurp all the space here the way you want to. But sorry to say, this is but a forum of personal ideas and opinion. The appropriate court of law is not obligated to listen to what you're going to say, pro or against. No one in these pages has the ascendancy to compel the court to abide by his personal opinion. But to assume with the end in view to sway the law to your side is futile. Wag pangungunahan. The court of public opinion perhaps might be inundated of this and that point of view but altogether that is another story.

As to whether taxpayers money is expended on matters of national interest judiciously, which affect you and me, is another matter. We can agree to disagree on this scenario.


This is a matter of Public Arguement and Opinion Now because The Mere Fact that this case has gone overboard and The Public has the Right to Step in. Besides, when Deniece Cornejo was seen being kissed by The BF just right after the allege Sexual Assault seen inside the elevator with some other people with her friends or gangs. She received a KISS TO HER NECK AND LIPS. The NECK AND THE LIPS are some of the areas of the body where you could be aroused sexually and could get the most gratification. The BF could have kissed her by the cheek or forehead to show emotional support to her. It was seen in the video footage how they were so intimate with each other after the alleged assault. On the other hand, the people they were with didn't seem to care for her. The friends didn't observe to be shocked to offer emotional or psychological support to her while the video footage was running. It didn't show how they could feel alarmed with whats suppose to be going that time. DENIECE'S FRIENDS ARE SUPPOSE TO GIVE HER ANYKIND OF SUPPORT BECAUSE IT WAS A HARD TIME FOR HER BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE DENIECE IS IN GOOD PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITION THAT COULD WARRANT THEM TO COMPEL OTHERWISE. Deniece was not disheveled or look disorganized with herself when she came out and be seen at the video. There was no indications whether physical, emotional or psychological that AN ACT OF VIOLENCE FROM SEXUAL ASSAULT DID HAPPEN. YOU HAVE TO CONVICT VHONG BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT OTHERWISE, HE SHOULD BE SET FREE. THERE'S PUBLIC OUTCRY ALREADY TO RELEASE HIM OR OTHERWISE, THE PUBLIC WILL TAKE THE MATTER INTO THEIR OWN HANDS. ON THE OTHER HAND IF DENIECE CONTINUE TO INSIST AGAINST A HARD EVIDENCE BY CIRCUMSTANCES AND VIDEO FOOTAGE, SHE NEEDS A SHOULDER AND EAR TO COMFORT HER BY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE SHE NEEDS TO GET BACK HER NORMAL LIFE. NO ONE SHOULD CONDOLE OR EXPRESS SYMPATHY AGAINST IRRATIONAL BEHAVIORS. WE LOVE HER BUT WE DON'T LOVE HER ACTIONS.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3875
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1410
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:18 am

Quote:

"THERE'S PUBLIC OUTCRY ALREADY TO RELEASE HIM OR OTHERWISE, THE PUBLIC WILL TAKE THE MATTER INTO THEIR OWN HANDS."

Unquote.

Huuwaatt??? Did you realize what you just said? "The public will take matters" ... are you mistaking the Filipino public to be that misguided, gullible and naive? Your argument is treacherously condescending I won't be goaded into that juvenile level of thinking. Pinapangunahan mo nga ang korte. Nothing to learn at all from your laughable pedestrian emotional outburst. Not worth my while. Ang bigat ng bagahe. Bye!
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 9467
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 13963
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 1

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby esperasave » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:08 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:Quote:

"THERE'S PUBLIC OUTCRY ALREADY TO RELEASE HIM OR OTHERWISE, THE PUBLIC WILL TAKE THE MATTER INTO THEIR OWN HANDS."

Unquote.

Huuwaatt??? Did you realize what you just said? "The public will take matters" ... are you mistaking the Filipino public to be that misguided, gullible and naive? Your argument is treacherously condescending I won't be goaded into that juvenile level of thinking. Pinapangunahan mo nga ang korte. Nothing to learn at all from your laughable pedestrian emotional outburst. Not worth my while. Ang bigat ng bagahe. Bye!


You can't feel, see, hear and observe that The public is Angry and Outrage because The Juducial System isn't working right? What if those cases from different people of all walks of life that 50 years or so ago, they want the cases to be opened and be moved to trial again and again as long as they wished.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3875
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1410
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby manoypoe » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:41 pm

SANA PANOORIN PARA HINDI MAIPAGTANGGOL ANG KABULUKANG NANGYAYARI SA HUDIKATURA NG PILIPINAS

User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 69245
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 32565
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby manoypoe » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:46 pm

User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 69245
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 32565
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby manoypoe » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:01 pm

User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 69245
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 32565
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby manoypoe » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:11 pm

User avatar
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 69245
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 32565
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby esperasave » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:58 pm

manoypoe wrote:
SANA PANOORIN PARA HINDI MAIPAGTANGGOL ANG KABULUKANG NANGYAYARI SA HUDIKATURA NG PILIPINAS



DENIECE SEEMS TO BE NAIVE WITH HER DECISIONS IN HER LIFE BEING A YOUNG WOMAN. SHE'S STILL CONSIDERED IMMATURE IN HER DEALINGS ABOUT LIFE SITUATIONS SINCE SHE HAS ALOT OF REACH TO RANDOM PEOPLE. EVEN THE HELP SHE REQUESTED, SHE MIGHT NOT EVEN KNOW THE PEOPLE SHE WAS AROUND WITH DURING THAT TIME. BY MERELY STATING THAT SHE WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED NEEDS MORE FACTUAL EVIDENCE INTO HER CLAIMS WHICH THE PUBLIC HAS NOT SEEN ANY. NOT A SINGLE CONCRETE EVIDENCE TO THE ASSAULT WAS EVER BROUGHT OUT AS AN EXHIHIT TO HER OWN PERSONAL CLAIM. UNLIKE ANA JALANDONI AND VHONG NAVARRO'S PHYSICAL CONDITION WITH SWELLING, BRUISES AND OTHER INJURIES IN THEIR BODIES, YOU COULD TELL BY JUST OBSERVING AND SEEING THAT CRIME DID HAPPEN UPON THEM . MORE SO, IN A CRIMINAL CASE, YOU NEED A STRONG physical evidence to fully convince the court beyond reasonable doubt. ON THE OTHER HAND, SHE NEEDS MORE GUIDANCE FROM HER IMMEDIATE FAMILY TO TEACH AND HELP HER DEVELOP IN HER PERSONALITY TO BE STRONG WILLED IN SPIRIT AND IN MIND. HER FAMILY SEEMS TO BE DECENT IN BRINGING HER TO BE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT. HOWEVER, AT SOME POINT IN HER LIFE, SHE MINGLED TO THE WRONG CIRCLE OF PEOPLE SO SHE GOT TANGLED UP AND TRAPPED TO A BAD DECISION AND CHOICES. ON THE OTHER HAND. IT'S NEVER TOO LATE IN HER LIFE BECAUSE SHE'S YOUNG, BEAUTIFUL AND FULL OF VIBRANCE. SHE JUST NEEDS TO CLEAN UP THE MESS WITH THE MAJOR LEGAL BATTLE THAT SHE'S FACING RIGHT NOW SO SHE COULD CLOSE THIS CHAPTER WITH NIGHTMARE IN HER LIFE TO MOVE ON. IF SHE REDEEMED HERSELF, PEOPLE WOULD STILL SYMPATHIZE WITH HER AND THEY COULD LEARN TO FORGIVE OR FORGET ALL ABOUT THIS. IN FACT, THERE'S SO MANY FAMOUS PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, THE UNIVERSE RATHER WHO STUMBLED ONCE BUT AFTER THEY HAVE FIGURED OUT THE RIGHT WAY, THEY CAME BACK MORE STRONGER IN THEIR SPIRITS AND MINDS EVEN WHEN THEY FACE ALL KINDS OF WICKEDNESS AROUND THEM. AND WE ALL DO IN THIS WORLD FROM TUME T O TIME THE UNIVERSE RATHER. CONSTANTLY THERE'S ALWAYS A TUG OF WAR BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG IN SOME AREAS OF OUR EXISTENCE BECAUSE WE LIVE IN A DYNAMIC WORLD. HOWEVER, THE VERY FIRST ACCUATION WHICH COULD HELP US MOVE ON IS ACCEPTANCE THAT WE HAVE DONE WRONG BUT ALWAYS READY NOW TO CHANGE FOR A BETTER OUTCOME IN LIFE. THEN REPENT THAT YOU'RE GONNA DEVELOP AND BE STRONG WITH YOUR CHARACTER SO YOU DON'T KEEP REAPETING SOME IF NOT ALL MISTAKES TIME AND TIME AGAIN.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3875
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1410
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: WHY VHONG'S CASE IS NONBAILABLE?

Postby cindy_kato » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:39 am

moral of the the story - wag magpablowjob baka ka makulong
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
User avatar
cindy_kato
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3042
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:34 am
Country: United Arab Emirates (ae)
Reputation: 2334
Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso
Message: Yes I'm a bitch, sarcastic bitch.


Return to GENERAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ajsy0203, Dominican100, esperasave, jcmcking, Lebsheke0211, vainbitch


contact us to advertise with missosology

Reputation System ©'