Stop Asian Hate Campaign: Will Miss Universe Support it?

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: Stop Asian Hate Campaign: Will Miss Universe Support it?

Postby sophocles » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:49 pm

Handsama wrote:The Asian community has reached a crossroad in this country. I realize that many who supported the guy whose racist rhetoric led to the rise in Asian hate this past year remain in denial. Be that as it may, the damage has been done. So the question really is what can the Asian community do to turn back the tide. Hating on blacks and the BLM isn’t gonna do any good. For although the recent violent attacks which made it into the news happen to involve blacks, the reality is that the hate could come in any form from every corner regardless of race. And physical attacks don’t account for the majority of them (see graph below).

To fight against this rising hate, Asians will need the support of everyone, and yes that includes members of the black community. To be fair, many black leaders have condemned these attacks and expressed support towards their Asian brethren. Only in greater numbers can the Asians make their voices be heard loud and clear. So do not make the mistake of fueling hate with more hate.

At least you are now more careful to not attribute the attacks to Republicans. Theoretically, the "hate could come in any form from every corner regardless of race", BUT we know for a fact that the attacks on Asians have predominantly come from blacks. It is not "hate" to acknowledge that. We have to understand the problem before we can solve it.

This problem has nothing to do with Trump. The blacks attacking Asians are not his supporters. They did not vote for him. They voted for your candidate - Biden. They are card-carrying members of your party - the Democrat party. I know that you have fallen into the habit of blaming Trump for everything and crying "racism" to end every conversation. That is not going to work here.

Let us solve this problem, but enough with the lies. Democrats have weaponized race as a tool to gain political power. Enough is enough.

sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby esperasave » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:36 pm

sophocles wrote:
esperasave wrote:America is full of racists but they are not even the natives of this country. It's the American Indians who originally owned the land and still are. And those who are racists were just adopted in this country, the Blacks and even CaucAsians.

America is full of racists? Really?? Is that why you lined up for 4 hours outside the U.S. embassy to apply for a visa to have the chance to work here? For all we know, you completed the Novena to Our Mother of Perpetual Help in Baclaran, and you made a pilgrimage to Our Lady of Manaoag praying for intercession for your U.S. visa application to be approved. You came here, and you show your gratitude by saying that America is "full of racists". You should go back to the Philippines, pronto.

If you are going to make grave accusations against Americans, you might as well study their history. Strictly speaking there are no "American Indians" because there was no America until the European settlers came and created it. As for the indigenous people who lived here when the first European settlers came, they were not the peaceful and nature-loving tribes that the Hollywood version of Pocahontas would have you believe.

The Wampanoag Indians who joined the pilgrims for the first Thanksgiving were happy to support the white settlers because the settlers were well-armed and could offer them protection against the marauding Iroquois and Naragansett Indians who tortured, enslaved, and massacred anyone they encountered. In fact, the different Indian tribes living here were in a permanent state of war. All they did was kill anyone not belonging to their tribe. Clearly, the word for that is "racist". Had the European settlers not arrived, can you imagine the kind of society (if any would have survived) that this continent would now have? Don't take my word for it. This is the account of Francis Parkman, a Harvard University historian and the pre-eminent Indian scholar.

You are still in the state of denial that nothing is happening with regards to Hate Crime against Asians. As you can see and watch from the news, Asian Americans are being attacked violently during this pandemic. And why should I leave this country after you asked me so when in fact I'm an American Citizen for so long. I'm not just an American Citizen but I'm fully employed and pay back my taxes to Uncle Sam. As I have told you, I'm an RN but my clientele/patients are those that are marginalized by the society such as the homeless, illegal immigrants, senior citizens, disabled and those that are served by Medicare and Medicaid. Although, I can honestly say that everyday I served them I always meet with struggles, issues and challenges but because of my past education and continuing experience I'm able to meet the demands of this job with them. On the other hand, with constant Hate with the Asians, we need to guide, nurture, direct, condition, develop and coach to those who afflicted the Asian Americans with sufferings so that they will be enlightened on how to live in a respectful and civilized way in the world rather the universe. In as much as we need to Train Them Like A Beauty Queen. Look at the Women who are greatly involved in the beauty pageant. They came from different walks of life throughout the world rather the universe but they stride and remain to be relevant in the world rather the universe that they serve. They were trained to be graceful even under pressure. Their skills are honed with the physical presentation of themselves to the eyeing public. They are taught how to balance life with health and fitness. Their interview skills are in the context of equality and intelligence. They are very prolific in a lot of ways because they are students or professionals in their chosen fields. That's the reason why, these beauty queens are far more and beyond superior of any human race. In everything they apply for such as jobs, promotions, education, tourism and immigration purposes, mostly they are accelerated with all those kinds of process. Thus, everyone in the world rather the universe should follow their footsteps because they are not only supermodel but rather role model in our daily life of the the world rather the universe that we live in today.

On the other hand Sophocles, you are teaching me a little bit of American History but none of it matters me the most right now. Those European Settlers with their Black Slaves who came over to present day America where colonizers with guns that shoots but they are not the original inhabitants of this region. And this apply to me too at the present time. I adopted this country because I believe that I can make a big difference to a mixed group of races and demographics especially now the pandemic hardly hit us so therefore, I'm not leaving this country.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby sophocles » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:12 pm

esperasave wrote: I'm not leaving this country.

There you go! If things are as bad as you say they are: (America is full of racists!) - you wouldn't have paddled a canoe to make it here, you wouldn't have applied for citizenship, and you would have already left.

Those European settlers who came here and bought slaves would later redeem themselves by fighting in a civil war to end slavery. No other country has fought a war and sacrificed 620,000 men to end slavery.

Slavery still exists today in pockets of Africa and Asia - even in the Philippines where some kasambahays continue to work under conditions that are akin to slavery. But how many lives did the Philippines lose to end the practice? Zero. Facts are facts.

sophocles

Postby Rosa Mystica » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:17 am

OMG, I thought only Nawat is the copycat. China is doing the same now. No wonder Trump and Biden is very angry to China.
:%)) =;)) :%))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt2W2uOyLGw

[youtube]dt2W2uOyLGw[/youtube]
[youtube]hi5Ob0AiVB8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Rosa Mystica
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

Postby Mona Lisa » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:49 pm

Ohhhhhh..... :-O :-O :-O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-XVmvfqaOU

[youtube]G-XVmvfqaOU[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngag7GFsrLk

[youtube]ngag7GFsrLk[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_2RBfKdY9M

[youtube]M_2RBfKdY9M[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXy3WHO6qNg

[youtube]WXy3WHO6qNg[/youtube]
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:32 pm

RACISM IS PART OF HUMAN NATURE. EVERYONE HAS ITS "SUPERIORITY COMPLEX".

'WAG NA TAYONG MAGPAKA-PLASTIC. WALANG TAO ANG HINDI NAGING RACIST SA BUONG BUHAY NIYA.
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby esperasave » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:29 pm

Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:RACISM IS PART OF HUMAN NATURE. EVERYONE HAS ITS "SUPERIORITY COMPLEX".

'WAG NA TAYONG MAGPAKA-PLASTIC. WALANG TAO ANG HINDI NAGING RACIST SA BUONG BUHAY NIYA.

But Stop Violence towards others. You can feel your Superiority Complex within yourself but don't act on it. It's just way way wrong and illegal to do so.
esperasave

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby Angela » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:55 pm

How come no one is talking about Asian (mostly Chinese) hate against blacks? Sorry but the Chinese are the worst racists in the world.

[youtube]kYEZp2HCpt4[/youtube]

[youtube]N29J4S4eimY[/youtube]

[youtube]0zji8pkCE3Y[/youtube]

[youtube]xiLKOj-UUkY[/youtube]

[youtube]yqEFMYVLWgo[/youtube]

[youtube]RmRNfonkdug[/youtube]

[youtube]w72Ovmelvmc[/youtube]
Angela

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Graphics Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Postby Galunggong » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:56 pm

esperasave wrote:
Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:RACISM IS PART OF HUMAN NATURE. EVERYONE HAS ITS "SUPERIORITY COMPLEX".

But Stop Violence towards others. You can feel your Superiority Complex within yourself but don't act on it. It's just way way wrong and illegal to do so.

You’re barking at the wrong tree .
Bat pinoys ang sine sermonan mo ?
Bat hindi yung mga negro at yung mga Proud Boys ang kastiguhin mo ? Sila ang perpetrators ng violence .

And yes ...
There’s nothing wrong with racism .
Everyone thinks their race is superior than others ... Liban na lang sa mga downright bottomesa . Ha ha

Make no mistake ... pinoys ang biktima dito oy !
Tapos pinoys ang sesermonan mo ?
Galunggong

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 2000
Profession: eating fishes
Hobbies/Interests: fishing

Postby Galunggong » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:05 pm

Dapat pag tatampalin yung mga nagmama galing dito at binabandera na sila eh pure Democrat o pure Republican .
Kapalaluan yan .

First and foremost ... USA eh bansa ng white people .
Sampid lang ang mga pinoys .
Survival of you as an Asian and as a pinoy living in the US ang pinag uusapan dito oy !
Hindi naman perpek ang both Republican and Democratic parties .
Parehas lang na may pabor or against you as an Asian and a pinoy .
So you have only one option ... use these politicians and their panukalas to your advantage .
You have to be more extra aware and more analytical what’s going on sa US politics... hindi yung dadaanin mo so sa bugso ng damdamin na ... “ Ay ! Bakla ako dapat Democrat ako “ . ... o “Ay ! Pro God ako dapat Republican ako “ ... etc etc etc

Regarding this violence against Asians issue ...
Negro ang mga gumagawa nyan na mga leaning Democrats and it’s happening in big cities sa Democrat states like New York , California etc .
Ala lang .
Ala ka namang magagawa kahit bumunganga ka at mag alsa and hit the streets carrying a placard saying Stop Violence Against Asians .
Ang akala mo ba makikinig seyo ang mga negrong thugs na perpetrators nayan kahit mag protesta ka ?
Good thing .. many pinoys look like Pacific Islanders or even Latinos .. Hindi mukang mga chekwa .
You just hope ang pray that you won’t be a victim and essentially just go on with your life .

In pernes .. kawawa din talaga yung mga victims ... Karamihan mga elderly pa naman .
What you can do really is to call 911 if you see violence .
That’s your main responsibility as a citizen .
So always carry your cellphones .
And don’t be afraid to come forward saying you’re a witness to a crime .

Ay !
May ku kwento ako .
True-to-life na true-to-life story .
I was walking my dog and saw a vehicular accident eh I was not carrying my cellphone.
A woman peeked from a window when she heard the crash and I told her there’s a vehicular accident and to call 911.
I went back to the crash site and told the police that I saw the accident pero sabi may witness na daw sila .
It felt good ... linis kunsensya on my part .. coming forward na I’m a witness .
You will be shaken din talaga if you see an accident and knowing that people got hurt .
Galunggong

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 2000
Profession: eating fishes
Hobbies/Interests: fishing

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:09 am

He's charged with assault and reckless endangerment? What about a hate crime? What about racism? He's going to get a slap on the wrist and sent home so he can do it again.

Usual suspect but he'll be back out after a free meal and a good night's sleep. NYC court system is a joke.

Lock him up. Throw away the key!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmsk_o_sbeY

[youtube]dmsk_o_sbeY[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIrvYCgfOm8

[youtube]oIrvYCgfOm8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell

Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:56 am

Is there any other solution?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3JzKu1GWOQ

[youtube]-3JzKu1GWOQ[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 am

This is getting absolutely ridiculous.
Unacceptable. Good grief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDjT9uSzVLg

[youtube]MDjT9uSzVLg[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM7gsJyunvE

[youtube]SM7gsJyunvE[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Mona Lisa » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:29 pm

Hmmmmmm.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr-I6w3MDTw

[youtube]Vr-I6w3MDTw[/youtube]
ImageImage
Mona Lisa

Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:17 pm

Makes sense...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmPK-kPzj9s

[youtube]hmPK-kPzj9s[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Postby Stoichio » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:49 pm

Angela wrote:How come no one is talking about Asian (mostly Chinese) hate against blacks? Sorry but the Chinese are the worst racists in the world.

[youtube]kYEZp2HCpt4[/youtube]

[youtube]N29J4S4eimY[/youtube]

[youtube]0zji8pkCE3Y[/youtube]

[youtube]xiLKOj-UUkY[/youtube]

[youtube]yqEFMYVLWgo[/youtube]

[youtube]RmRNfonkdug[/youtube]

[youtube]w72Ovmelvmc[/youtube]

This is so TRUE! Especally the chinese from china (if you get what I mean).

But Lolo Rafa, in the US, more blacks commit crime, right?
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby stuff » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:39 pm

Actually majority of criminals in the US are white. A number of black inmates that got jailed are also innocent. There was this notorious Prosecutor named Linda Fairstein who jailed 5 innocent teenage boys to make her resume as a prosecutor looks flashy.
stuff
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: stuff
Date of Birth: 27 Jun 1985
Profession: robber
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: watching

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:53 am

Even in the Grammy's they
discriminate the Asian group BTS.
:-O :-O :-O @-) @-) @-) :-O :-O :-O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NhF_X8EmWg

[youtube]4NhF_X8EmWg[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSreSgdSECI

[youtube]hSreSgdSECI[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:56 am

OMG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqSUYLRUupo

[youtube]IqSUYLRUupo[/youtube]
ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell

Postby Mona Lisa » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:53 am

Ohhhh my...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ri5N79viJ0

[youtube]8ri5N79viJ0[/youtube]
ImageImage
Mona Lisa

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:57 am

Ohhhhh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJI5veSM13Y

[youtube]yJI5veSM13Y[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8_RMuTgjfY

[youtube]S8_RMuTgjfY[/youtube]
ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell

Postby sophocles » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:51 pm

Mona Lisa wrote:
Hmmmmmm.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr-I6w3MDTw

[youtube]Vr-I6w3MDTw[/youtube]

Asian liberals in Hollywood just won't stop. They are responsible for the rise of hate crimes against Asians, and they try to blame it on language. Covid 19 is "China virus". Using accurate language should not cause liberals to attack Asians.
sophocles

Postby sophocles » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:59 pm

stuff wrote:Actually majority of criminals in the US are white. A number of black inmates that got jailed are also innocent. There was this notorious Prosecutor named Linda Fairstein who jailed 5 innocent teenage boys to make her resume as a prosecutor looks flashy.

Facts:

The U.S. is 60% white. 46% of people arrested for violent crimes are white.

On the other hand, the U.S. is only 13% black. However, 35% of people arrested for violent crimes are black.

Source: https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/revcoa18.pdf
sophocles

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:14 pm

another one... just now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRsHPtW8hyA

[youtube]WRsHPtW8hyA[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFdUob1boXg

[youtube]NFdUob1boXg[/youtube]
ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell

Postby ne0n » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:13 pm

Xanadu Tinkerbell wrote:
another one... just now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRsHPtW8hyA

[youtube]WRsHPtW8hyA[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFdUob1boXg

[youtube]NFdUob1boXg[/youtube]

Disturbing. Not sure how Miss Universe will support it but it is a hot button topic that the girls have to get ready to be asked about.

ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Barbie Dahl » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:03 am

True, and I heard that the question for the final top 3 will be all about Asian Hate Crime.

Kaya mamang Jonas Gafud, tutal kasama ka diyan ni Rabiya sa US, ngayon pa lang maghanda ka na ng 10 klaseng tanong na ang topic ay asian hate crime. At ipasagot mo kay Rabiya.

Example:
(tatagalugin ko para di maintindihan ng mga kalaban)

Kung ikaw ang mananalong Miss Universe 2020, paano mo gagamitin ang iyong posisyon para makatulong na mahinto ang nagaganap na asian hate crime dito sa Estados Unidos. (timer starts now)... =;)) =;)) =;))

Ayan hah, binigyan ko na kayo ng leakage, pag di niyo pa naman nakuha ang korona na yan eh ewan ko na lang, charrrrrrrrr =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Barbie Dahl

Location: One beautiful heart is better than a thousand beautiful faces.
Date of Birth: 17 Dec 1991
Profession: Flower Arranger
Hobbies/Interests: Velvet Orchids
Message: Nagthrowback ka, tapos nakalagay sa caption...Pangit pa ako diyan. Bakeet, maganda ka na ba ngayon??

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:18 am

:-O :-O :-O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72LkSZFHsoU

[youtube]72LkSZFHsoU[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Postby Ian Sebastin » Sun May 02, 2021 3:06 am

Stoichio wrote:
In 2019, All the major pageants in the USA (and even Miss World rode along with it) have supported and factored in the Black Girl Magic (which was intensified last year with the Black Lives Matter movement in the midst of pandemic) by electing black girls for the crown.

Ironically though, most of the growing Asian Hate crimes in the US right now were committed by black people. Are they throwing to trash all those that they have extensively fought forby doing exactly the same thing to the Asian American populace.

These crimes seem to make all that BLM movement a BIG SCAM. Last year, many people claimed that the BLM was an orchestrated and staged political movement. While this remains to be proven right, these black people should get their acts straight.

The BIG QUESTION though, will Miss Universe factor in this on-going crime in the election of the next Miss Universe Winner?

I'm all for it except for the Miss Philippines.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby Stoichio » Sun May 02, 2021 4:06 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
In 2019, All the major pageants in the USA (and even Miss World rode along with it) have supported and factored in the Black Girl Magic (which was intensified last year with the Black Lives Matter movement in the midst of pandemic) by electing black girls for the crown.

Ironically though, most of the growing Asian Hate crimes in the US right now were committed by black people. Are they throwing to trash all those that they have extensively fought forby doing exactly the same thing to the Asian American populace.

These crimes seem to make all that BLM movement a BIG SCAM. Last year, many people claimed that the BLM was an orchestrated and staged political movement. While this remains to be proven right, these black people should get their acts straight.

The BIG QUESTION though, will Miss Universe factor in this on-going crime in the election of the next Miss Universe Winner?

I'm all for it except for the Miss Philippines.

LOL!

“THE”

She’s great, right? :-j :-j
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue May 04, 2021 8:01 am

:-O :-O :-O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_dlKnhY1D8

[youtube]c_dlKnhY1D8[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dzF9dCK8ew

[youtube]1dzF9dCK8ew[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Previous

Return to GENERAL